To Ben from Shady.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good evening Ben.

First of all the niceties.How are your knees? Well I hope.

Ben,not that it bothers me,because I hardly post here or on Inaflap anymore but.....having read through all this garbage about hacking between Flap & this site I can tell you what will happen next.

This site will go the same way...It will crash & burn.

Unfortunately Ben,it's what always happens because the same old names are in the thick of it.Same old names.Same old routine.Same old thing.

Shame really but that's how it is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

That was a food post Quill, well thought out and well- worded (I like a well-worded post).

It's a little harsh though. Don't you think?

Yes Ben started the forum but let's face it, it can be tiring for people to read the same old arguments.
Personally, I switch my iPad off and go and do something less boring instead.

I'm not sure you're being completely fair; it's not easy running a forum full of opinionated people. Ben is bound to lose his temper!
I'm quite an even-tempered girl but even I will lose my cool sometimes!

It'll be interesting to see how been feels about your post though; as he does listen.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:Well, what are you going to do, Ben?  You can go through the night yelling 'shit' and 'fuck' and being a child, or you can do something about it.  As an aside, perhaps I should mention that it ain't gonna change unless you do something about it.

You don't make people comfortable because all of your actions, even your examples, have you chummin' up to sassy and irn...the very people who go out and start target/hate threads on your own board.  **There...don't say I don't give you specific examples!**  You say, 'ask sassy.'   You beat up on Nems.  You argue back and forth with Eds.  And yet you have nothing to say about sassy and Irn and their target/hate threads.  Plus, you got veya cheering you on...to what?  Does that give you some idea of the impression you are making?

Maybe you are not cut out for this job.  It seems that everything is all Oh, I'm put upon...woe is me.  Or, when people speak frankly, Oh, I'm being unfairly criticized.  Or, just generally, You people are so argumentative.  But when your own favorite people go out and start a target/hate thread right under your own nose, you have nothing to say.  What kind of an impression do you think you are leaving?

I think you started out a nice, quiet little narrow-market website, intended for 8-10 members, and everyone would be chums.  Guess what--you got handed a community and a big-time medium, complete with a 'Features Section' and 'Letters to the Editor', and 'Opinions', and even ‘Sports’...something that many, including your own employers, would die for: News media that gets listened to.

Can you handle it?  Do you want to?  You're sure doing a lot of complaining for someone who is in such a coveted position.  This is opportunity, pal.  Shouting and crying 'fuck' ain't gonna cut it.

You're running this place like the little neighborhood backyard clubhouse.  You're letting your friends run a-muck.  You shout back at people who complain...or just try to give you a little advice.  You shout anyway.  And everywhere!  Everywhere!  It's Oh, too hard...oh, too hard...oh, too hard.

Well maybe it is not for you.  I never said 'no' to opportunity, so I don't know what a person looks or feels like who says 'no'.  Maybe this.  But if you are a professional, and you have been just given a professional opportunity, in your profession...this is it kid.  This is not your backyard clubhouse.  You either develop a plan, set up some standards, and follow them, or admit your own mediocrity in your chosen profession.

This is it my friend.  Life is now...it’s always now.


That was a food post Quill, well thought out and well- worded (I like a well-worded post).

It's a little harsh though. Don't you think?

Yes Ben started the forum but let's face it, it can be tiring for people to read the same old arguments.
Personally, I switch my iPad off and go and do something less boring instead.

I'm not sure you're being completely fair; it's not easy running a forum full of opinionated people. Ben is bound to lose his temper!
I'm quite an even-tempered girl but even I will lose my cool sometimes!

It'll be interesting to see how been feels about your post though; as he does listen.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:12 pm

It's time to be harsh. You got a 39-year old kid, moaning that life is too hard.

Sorry Ben, but you did need a talking to.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20444
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Cass on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:20 pm

seriously? its a chat/news forum that is supposed to be a bit of fun. last time I looked nobody was being forced to stay here. this is not real life.

why is this concept hard to understand?

oh dear God.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Well, what are you going to do, Ben?  You can go through the night yelling 'shit' and 'fuck' and being a child, or you can do something about it.  As an aside, perhaps I should mention that it ain't gonna change unless you do something about it.

You don't make people comfortable because all of your actions, even your examples, have you chummin' up to sassy and irn...the very people who go out and start target/hate threads on your own board.  **There...don't say I don't give you specific examples!**  You say, 'ask sassy.'   You beat up on Nems.  You argue back and forth with Eds.  And yet you have nothing to say about sassy and Irn and their target/hate threads.  Plus, you got veya cheering you on...to what?  Does that give you some idea of the impression you are making?

Maybe you are not cut out for this job.  It seems that everything is all Oh, I'm put upon...woe is me.  Or, when people speak frankly, Oh, I'm being unfairly criticized.  Or, just generally, You people are so argumentative.  But when your own favorite people go out and start a target/hate thread right under your own nose, you have nothing to say.  What kind of an impression do you think you are leaving?

I think you started out a nice, quiet little narrow-market website, intended for 8-10 members, and everyone would be chums.  Guess what--you got handed a community and a big-time medium, complete with a 'Features Section' and 'Letters to the Editor', and 'Opinions', and even ‘Sports’...something that many, including your own employers, would die for: News media that gets listened to.

Can you handle it?  Do you want to?  You're sure doing a lot of complaining for someone who is in such a coveted position.  This is opportunity, pal.  Shouting and crying 'fuck' ain't gonna cut it.

You're running this place like the little neighborhood backyard clubhouse.  You're letting your friends run a-muck.  You shout back at people who complain...or just try to give you a little advice.  You shout anyway.  And everywhere!  Everywhere!  It's Oh, too hard...oh, too hard...oh, too hard.

Well maybe it is not for you.  I never said 'no' to opportunity, so I don't know what a person looks or feels like who says 'no'.  Maybe this.  But if you are a professional, and you have been just given a professional opportunity, in your profession...this is it kid.  This is not your backyard clubhouse.  You either develop a plan, set up some standards, and follow them, or admit your own mediocrity in your chosen profession.

This is it my friend.  Life is now...it’s always now.

I think I've run into yet another person who is as stubborn as me ...

Bottom line, this site is about fun and I want it to remain fun, and right now it's not for me. You call it a "clubhouse"? Sure, that's actually a pretty good analogy. And while I want everyone to feel welcome in our clubhouse, and to keep trying to manage that in more effective ways (you can ask the other admins about how many ideas I've thrown around to squash some of the personal fighting), this is basically just a hobby. If I'm on the computer and not playing online scrabble, fantasy sports, surfing the news or Wikipedia, etc., I hit my NewsFix tab.

I don't want another job at a major media outlet, I have that in real life, and I actually get money for that one. You seem to be saying that I should treat this more like a full-time job, but that's preposterous for a number of reasons. I don't have the time, I don't get paid, and I don't pay anybody here. Everyone can basically do whatever they like here and ignore me as they see fit; everyone could decide to go full-on Andrea Borman, or start posting porn, and all I can do is a perma-ban.

I also don't think that an online community where I'm one of the younger members should require someone with the skill set of a preschool teacher to keep order. But that again ends up showing what this site really is -- just one in a billion sites that people can drift to and from as they please. There aren't any real consequences to misbehavior, even being banned is nothing.

I did stay up really late last night talking to someone here and that really underscored for me how important it is to try to see people in all their dimensions and not just fixate on what they do that annoys you, so I'll take that forward, but sorry -- I can't make the kind of investment you seem to be asking me for. If anything, I'd rather spend less time here than I already do and round out my life a bit more than I have been.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:It's time to be harsh.  You got a 39-year old kid, moaning that life is too hard.

Sorry Ben, but you did need a talking to.

Wow, I spend all that time on a thought-out response, then post it just to see this. Fuck me, seriously ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Well, what are you going to do, Ben?  You can go through the night yelling 'shit' and 'fuck' and being a child, or you can do something about it.  As an aside, perhaps I should mention that it ain't gonna change unless you do something about it.

You don't make people comfortable because all of your actions, even your examples, have you chummin' up to sassy and irn...the very people who go out and start target/hate threads on your own board.  **There...don't say I don't give you specific examples!**  You say, 'ask sassy.'   You beat up on Nems.  You argue back and forth with Eds.  And yet you have nothing to say about sassy and Irn and their target/hate threads.  Plus, you got veya cheering you on...to what?  Does that give you some idea of the impression you are making?

Maybe you are not cut out for this job.  It seems that everything is all Oh, I'm put upon...woe is me.  Or, when people speak frankly, Oh, I'm being unfairly criticized.  Or, just generally, You people are so argumentative.  But when your own favorite people go out and start a target/hate thread right under your own nose, you have nothing to say.  What kind of an impression do you think you are leaving?

I think you started out a nice, quiet little narrow-market website, intended for 8-10 members, and everyone would be chums.  Guess what--you got handed a community and a big-time medium, complete with a 'Features Section' and 'Letters to the Editor', and 'Opinions', and even ‘Sports’...something that many, including your own employers, would die for: News media that gets listened to.

Can you handle it?  Do you want to?  You're sure doing a lot of complaining for someone who is in such a coveted position.  This is opportunity, pal.  Shouting and crying 'fuck' ain't gonna cut it.

You're running this place like the little neighborhood backyard clubhouse.  You're letting your friends run a-muck.  You shout back at people who complain...or just try to give you a little advice.  You shout anyway.  And everywhere!  Everywhere!  It's Oh, too hard...oh, too hard...oh, too hard.

Well maybe it is not for you.  I never said 'no' to opportunity, so I don't know what a person looks or feels like who says 'no'.  Maybe this.  But if you are a professional, and you have been just given a professional opportunity, in your profession...this is it kid.  This is not your backyard clubhouse.  You either develop a plan, set up some standards, and follow them, or admit your own mediocrity in your chosen profession.

This is it my friend.  Life is now...it’s always now.


That was a food post Quill, well thought out and well- worded (I like a well-worded post).

It's a little harsh though. Don't you think?

Yes Ben started the forum but let's face it, it can be tiring for people to read the same old arguments.
Personally, I switch my iPad off and go and do something less boring instead.

I'm not sure you're being completely fair; it's not easy running a forum full of opinionated people. Ben is bound to lose his temper!
I'm quite an even-tempered girl but even I will lose my cool sometimes!

It'll be interesting to see how been feels about your post though; as he does listen.


The point is eddie, when myself and a couple of others joined - can't remember who it was, a couple of people on here immediately started on us.

We warned Ben of their past and he ignored us, in fact the second he noticed we were centre-left politically, he didn't stop his attacks.

Ben may admit that i have now warned him about several posters - Mr Catman, And Bor and the God Squad. I warned him quietly, in private, the first day they arrived - it's what i do.

He ignored me.

Quim, well done for speaking up.

What i said yesterday still stands - you're all a bunch of wazzerks!

 cheers 

Now, get posting about the news - Ben, lock all the cr4p threads!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Korban_Dallas wrote:
And subjective .

It happened k.  And I wasn't even there...it's documented.  Nuff said.
Indeed.....But i was ,is all i am saying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:46 am

Good morning Folks.

I've enjoyed watching Sassy exploit Bens gullibility......It's good fun.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:02 am

Honestly these long winded posts telling Ben what he should be doing and the so condescending attempts to tell him how he is being manipulated are getting a bit tedious don't you think.

Quill in all respect, this remains a small internet forum in the grand scheme of things, it's no digital spy and I've been on video game and book forums in the past 10 times or more bigger than this. This forum is not serious media, the opinions expressed here are taken an interest in by no one outside this forum. Ben set up a forum for fun and has been landed with a bunch of members he didn't previously know.

That doesn't change anything. It is still his forum. Frankly I'd understand Ben deleting every single one of us who crashed here from philagain and beyond before expecting him to bow to the demands of a few posters here (Left, Right and all that's in between).

If he feels pissed at people giving him constant grief on s forum he intended to be fun then I understand that, he doesn't need being told how childish he's being just because you perceive he has accepted duties he has not. He isn't getting paid for this ffs.

Anyway now I've made a fairly long post, which is kind of ironic really. But seriously this is a forum, everyone should just stop bitching or find a forum which gives them whatever it is they want.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:11 am

Eilzel wrote:Honestly these long winded posts telling Ben what he should be doing and the so condescending attempts to tell him how he is being manipulated are getting a bit tedious don't you think.

Quill in all respect, this remains a small internet forum in the grand scheme of things, it's no digital spy and I've been on video game and book forums in the past 10 times or more bigger than this. This forum is not serious media, the opinions expressed here are taken an interest in by no one outside this forum. Ben set up a forum for fun and has been landed with a bunch of members he didn't previously know.

That doesn't change anything. It is still his forum. Frankly I'd understand Ben deleting every single one of us who crashed here from philagain and beyond before expecting him to bow to the demands of a few posters here (Left, Right and all that's in between).

If he feels pissed at people giving him constant grief on s forum he intended to be fun then I understand that, he doesn't need being told how childish he's being just because you perceive he has accepted duties he has not. He isn't getting paid for this ffs.

Anyway now I've made a fairly long post, which is kind of ironic really. But seriously this is a forum, everyone should just stop bitching or find a forum which gives them whatever it is they want.

Yeah but at the rate Sassy is going,there won't be any forums left.

Good morning by the way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 am

Eilzel wrote:Honestly these long winded posts telling Ben what he should be doing and the so condescending attempts to tell him how he is being manipulated are getting a bit tedious don't you think.

Quill in all respect, this remains a small internet forum in the grand scheme of things, it's no digital spy and I've been on video game and book forums in the past 10 times or more bigger than this. This forum is not serious media, the opinions expressed here are taken an interest in by no one outside this forum. Ben set up a forum for fun and has been landed with a bunch of members he didn't previously know.

That doesn't change anything. It is still his forum. Frankly I'd understand Ben deleting every single one of us who crashed here from philagain and beyond before expecting him to bow to the demands of a few posters here (Left, Right and all that's in between).

If he feels pissed at people giving him constant grief on s forum he intended to be fun then I understand that, he doesn't need being told how childish he's being just because you perceive he has accepted duties he has not. He isn't getting paid for this ffs.

Anyway now I've made a fairly long post, which is kind of ironic really. But seriously this is a forum, everyone should just stop bitching or find a forum which gives them whatever it is they want.

I think you could have shortened it to Quill being a puffed up old wind bag who thinks using 20 words were 2 will do make him look important. Personally I am more impressed by those who can condense their words to their precise meaning. (Nothing against you post Les, you were trying to be polite lol).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am

Sassy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Honestly these long winded posts telling Ben what he should be doing and the so condescending attempts to tell him how he is being manipulated are getting a bit tedious don't you think.

Quill in all respect, this remains a small internet forum in the grand scheme of things, it's no digital spy and I've been on video game and book forums in the past 10 times or more bigger than this. This forum is not serious media, the opinions expressed here are taken an interest in by no one outside this forum. Ben set up a forum for fun and has been landed with a bunch of members he didn't previously know.

That doesn't change anything. It is still his forum. Frankly I'd understand Ben deleting every single one of us who crashed here from philagain and beyond before expecting him to bow to the demands of a few posters here (Left, Right and all that's in between).

If he feels pissed at people giving him constant grief on s forum he intended to be fun then I understand that, he doesn't need being told how childish he's being just because you perceive he has accepted duties he has not. He isn't getting paid for this ffs.

Anyway now I've made a fairly long post, which is kind of ironic really. But seriously this is a forum, everyone should just stop bitching or find a forum which gives them whatever it is they want.

I think you could have shortened it to Quill being a puffed up old wind bag who thinks using 20 words were 2 will do make him look important.   Personally I am more impressed by those who can condense their words to their precise meaning.   (Nothing against you post Les, you were trying to be polite lol).

Good morning Sassy.

Well here's a condensed word for you.............Behave.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:17 am

Shady wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Honestly these long winded posts telling Ben what he should be doing and the so condescending attempts to tell him how he is being manipulated are getting a bit tedious don't you think.

Quill in all respect, this remains a small internet forum in the grand scheme of things, it's no digital spy and I've been on video game and book forums in the past 10 times or more bigger than this. This forum is not serious media, the opinions expressed here are taken an interest in by no one outside this forum. Ben set up a forum for fun and has been landed with a bunch of members he didn't previously know.

That doesn't change anything. It is still his forum. Frankly I'd understand Ben deleting every single one of us who crashed here from philagain and beyond before expecting him to bow to the demands of a few posters here (Left, Right and all that's in between).

If he feels pissed at people giving him constant grief on s forum he intended to be fun then I understand that, he doesn't need being told how childish he's being just because you perceive he has accepted duties he has not. He isn't getting paid for this ffs.

Anyway now I've made a fairly long post, which is kind of ironic really. But seriously this is a forum, everyone should just stop bitching or find a forum which gives them whatever it is they want.

Yeah but at the rate Sassy is going,there won't be any forums left.

Good morning by the way.

Really? Sky was closed because of the abusive posts and the racial threads (now who would that have been lol), ADO was still going when I left, Victor and KD have told everyone that their reasons for closing Speak had nothing to do with me (and it didn't, ask them if you wish) and I have no wish to close Dean's site, just stop it using illegally obtained material, so now they are free to go on their very unmerry little way. And this site was and is doing great apart from a few big gobs trying to tell Ben what to do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I think you could have shortened it to Quill being a puffed up old wind bag who thinks using 20 words were 2 will do make him look important.   Personally I am more impressed by those who can condense their words to their precise meaning.   (Nothing against you post Les, you were trying to be polite lol).

Good morning Sassy.

Well here's a condensed word for you.............Behave.


The only person at the moment that applies to is you. So more condensed  ::finger:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 am

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Yeah but at the rate Sassy is going,there won't be any forums left.

Good morning by the way.

Really?   Sky was closed because of the abusive posts and the racial threads (now who would that have been lol), ADO was still going when I left, Victor and KD have told everyone that their reasons for closing Speak had nothing to do with me (and it didn't, ask them if you wish) and I have no wish to close Dean's site, just stop it using illegally obtained material, so now they are free to go on their very unmerry little way.   And this site was and is doing great apart from a few big gobs trying to tell Ben what to do.

Behave yourself you silly bugger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Really?   Sky was closed because of the abusive posts and the racial threads (now who would that have been lol), ADO was still going when I left, Victor and KD have told everyone that their reasons for closing Speak had nothing to do with me (and it didn't, ask them if you wish) and I have no wish to close Dean's site, just stop it using illegally obtained material, so now they are free to go on their very unmerry little way.   And this site was and is doing great apart from a few big gobs trying to tell Ben what to do.

Behave yourself you silly bugger.

I realise lies are more fun than the truth, I prefer the truth.  Twisted Evil ::finger:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 am

Sassy did you register as that johnny ID (can't remember what it was lol) since dean was away?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 am

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Behave yourself you silly bugger.

I realise lies are more fun than the truth, I prefer the truth.   Twisted Evil ::finger:: 

When it comes to forum matters my dear Sassy,you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face......But I like you for that.

As a person who uses disruption techniques on a professional basis,I can say that I admire your style.But the thing with causing mayhem Sassy is that you've always got to have a way out....incase things go wrong.

And the thing with you Sass is that you always get it wrong eventually & your fellow posters suss you out.

Must go......I'm off to the bookies.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I realise lies are more fun than the truth, I prefer the truth.   Twisted Evil ::finger:: 

When it comes to forum matters my dear Sassy,you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face......But I like you for that.

As a person who uses disruption techniques on a professional basis,I can say that I admire your style.But the thing with causing mayhem Sassy is that you've always got to have a way out....incase things go wrong.

And the thing with you Sass is that you always get it wrong eventually & your fellow posters suss you out.

Must go......I'm off to the bookies.

Yes, those that matter do, that's why they are friends.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 am

eddie wrote:Sassy did you register as that johnny ID (can't remember what it was lol) since dean was away?

Johnnyboy - just checked

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 am

eddie wrote:Sassy did you register as that johnny ID (can't remember what it was lol) since dean was away?

Had no idea he was away as never read it, and registered just to get the screen shots of the pms to prove they were there once I had been told about them.   Got them and sent them to Litigation.   Who are still looking into it and who sent me an email to say they had taken Chit Chat off.   I have no wish for the forum to close, but there was no way I was allowing pms of mine to be published on another site.   And I am not talking about it anymore.   Ben has requested that we stop talking about other forums. Oh, and just thought, if he was away, how did he manage to reply to the one post you have to make before you can see most of the forum?


Last edited by Sassy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 am

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

When it comes to forum matters my dear Sassy,you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face......But I like you for that.

As a person who uses disruption techniques on a professional basis,I can say that I admire your style.But the thing with causing mayhem Sassy is that you've always got to have a way out....incase things go wrong.

And the thing with you Sass is that you always get it wrong eventually & your fellow posters suss you out.

Must go......I'm off to the bookies.

Yes, those that matter do, that's why they are friends.

There are some funny things happening to my computer........I hope nobody is hacking it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes, those that matter do, that's why they are friends.

There are some funny things happening to my computer........I hope nobody is hacking it.

Better take that up with Hugh and Dean then  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Sassy did you register as that johnny ID (can't remember what it was lol) since dean was away?

Had no idea he was away as never read it, and registered just to get the screen shots of the pms to prove they were there once I had been told about them.   Got them and sent them to Litigation.   Who are still looking into it and who sent me an email to say they had taken Chit Chat off.   I have no wish for the forum to close, but there was no way I was allowing pms of mine to be published on another site.   And I am not talking about it anymore.   Ben has requested that we stop talking about other forums.   Oh, and just thought, if he was away, how did he manage to reply to the one post you have to make before you can see most of the forum?


Out of interest, can you post screen shots?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by FluffyBunny on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:It's time to be harsh.  You got a 39-year old kid, moaning that life is too hard.

Sorry Ben, but you did need a talking to.

I would like to see you addressing Admin on any other site like that.

Ben is a really nice guy,perhaps too nice for his own good.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Sassy did you register as that johnny ID (can't remember what it was lol) since dean was away?

Had no idea he was away as never read it, and registered just to get the screen shots of the pms to prove they were there once I had been told about them.   Got them and sent them to Litigation.   Who are still looking into it and who sent me an email to say they had taken Chit Chat off.   I have no wish for the forum to close, but there was no way I was allowing pms of mine to be published on another site.   And I am not talking about it anymore.   Ben has requested that we stop talking about other forums.   Oh, and just thought, if he was away, how did he manage to reply to the one post you have to make before you can see most of the forum?

I'm wondering who registered you then? If you registered as Johnnyboy whist dean was away how did he register you?  :\\:[: 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Had no idea he was away as never read it, and registered just to get the screen shots of the pms to prove they were there once I had been told about them.   Got them and sent them to Litigation.   Who are still looking into it and who sent me an email to say they had taken Chit Chat off.   I have no wish for the forum to close, but there was no way I was allowing pms of mine to be published on another site.   And I am not talking about it anymore.   Ben has requested that we stop talking about other forums.   Oh, and just thought, if he was away, how did he manage to reply to the one post you have to make before you can see most of the forum?

I'm wondering who registered you then? If you registered as Johnnyboy whist dean was away how did he register you?  :\\:[: 

Well, the one post I made in the 'newbies' section was answered by Flap, but he has now taken it off, I wonder why. Just looked in my email and someone has sent me a pm there, so could you tell whoever it might be I'm not being rude, I can't answer.

Could be Keith as he was sticking up for me. Very disappointed in Tess, I had been perfectly nice to her on here and we had some good conversations, but I did read what she said over there. However, end of matter, boring now for me and you I expect.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'm wondering who registered you then? If you registered as Johnnyboy whist dean was away how did he register you?  :\\:[: 

Well, the one post I made in the 'newbies' section was answered by Flap, but he has now taken it off, I wonder why.   Just looked in my email and someone has sent me a pm there, so could you tell whoever it might be I'm not being rude, I can't answer.

Could be Keith as he was sticking up for me.   Very disappointed in Tess, I had been perfectly nice to her on here and we had some good conversations, but I did read what she said over there.   However, end of matter, boring now for me and you I expect.


Well I'm confused sassy. You said you wasn't a member of flap, that you never would be and had never had another ID on there either?
See you keep on saying one thing then end up saying something else and I have a bit of a problem with that tbh.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, the one post I made in the 'newbies' section was answered by Flap, but he has now taken it off, I wonder why.   Just looked in my email and someone has sent me a pm there, so could you tell whoever it might be I'm not being rude, I can't answer.

Could be Keith as he was sticking up for me.   Very disappointed in Tess, I had been perfectly nice to her on here and we had some good conversations, but I did read what she said over there.   However, end of matter, boring now for me and you I expect.


Well I'm confused sassy. You said you wasn't a member of flap,  that you never would be and had never had another ID on there either?
See you keep on saying one thing then end up saying something else and I have a bit of a problem with that tbh.


...why should that affect you in any way Eddie?, it's surely no skin off your nose , right?

I can't see why that should bother you tbh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I'm confused sassy. You said you wasn't a member of flap,  that you never would be and had never had another ID on there either?
See you keep on saying one thing then end up saying something else and I have a bit of a problem with that tbh.


...why should that affect you in any way Eddie?, it's surely no skin off your nose , right?

I can't see why that should bother you tbh?

Because like lost honest people I dislike lies.
Why should my post in any way affect you? It's surely no skin off your nose right?
Unless you're sassy in disguise.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


...why should that affect you in any way Eddie?, it's surely no skin off your nose , right?

I can't see why that should bother you tbh?

Because like lost honest people I dislike lies.
Why should my post in any way affect you? It's surely no skin off your nose right?
Unless you're sassy in disguise.


Well I'm not Sassy Eds, but i am in the Sassy Posse dontcha know?


I just thought that as you are Sassy' s friend it was odd how you would be so quick as to doubt her?, don't you trust your friends Eddie?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Because like lost honest people I dislike lies.
Why should my post in any way affect you? It's surely no skin off your nose right?
Unless you're sassy in disguise.


Well I'm not Sassy Eds, but i am in the Sassy Posse dontcha know?


I just thought that as you are Sassy' s friend it was odd how you would be so quick as to doubt her?, don't you trust your friends Eddie?



See the difference between you and I is this: you think very little about what you really think, therefore you have no real morals and no balls at all and get all your words and stories in a big old fuzzball of a muddle.
Hence why no one really understands what you're saying.

If I think someone is telling porkies, or mis wording their posts intentionally, I will say something if it bothers me.

Perhaps it bothers me with sassy and that's why I'll say something, whereby you talk so much bollocks on a regular basis that if I pulled you every time you lied or misworded your posts I'd never get anything to eat or drink and I'd never see my family.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:46 am

Out of interest what has Tess said?

I know she seems to have left here, no idea why, but it would seem vindictive to have left here just to bitch about newsfix there.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:57 am

Eilzel wrote:Out of interest what has Tess said?

I know she seems to have left here, no idea why, but it would seem vindictive to have left here just to bitch about newsfix there.

Shame as she did make interesting posts....
I have no Idea why some people always attacked her she seemed quite reasonable to me  Smile 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 am

I only think she left veya, I'm sure somw of her posts were coming up as guest recently, but I could be wrong. And from what sassy is saying it seems she hasn't said anything nice overthere.

I agree she is a more reasonable poster, albeit with a radical fettish for conspiracy theories which is absurd at times Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 am

I think Tess disliked the gloating about the closure of that section of Flap. I must admit I did that a bit, but that's because I thought they had been bitching about my friend. Apparently, the person who claimed that was a fake and it didn't happen, so apologies to the admin of Flap for that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:58 am

Tess left because she found the place hypocritical, but I'm not quoting her, it's just one of the words she used.

She didn't slag this forum off but had a bit of a problem with what sassy wrote about something.
No biggie really.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32195
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:45 am

Nothing is Eds to be honest Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well I'm not Sassy Eds, but i am in the Sassy Posse dontcha know?


I just thought that as you are Sassy' s friend it was odd how you would be so quick as to doubt her?, don't you trust your friends Eddie?



See the difference between you and I is this: you think very little about what you really think, therefore you have no real morals and no balls at all and get all your words and stories in a big old fuzzball of a muddle.
Hence why no one really understands what you're saying.

If I think someone is telling porkies, or mis wording their posts intentionally, I will say something if it bothers me.

Perhaps it bothers me with sassy and that's why I'll say something, whereby you talk so much bollocks on a regular  basis that if I pulled you every time you lied or misworded  your posts I'd never get anything to eat or drink and I'd never see my family.


Oh right Eddie , the usual from you then, oh well that's me all sussed and sorted then  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 am

eddie wrote:Tess left because she found the place hypocritical, but I'm not quoting her, it's just one of the words she used.

She didn't slag this forum off but had a bit of a problem with what sassy wrote about something.
No biggie really.


Tess is on Sleeping Dogs now, just had a look.(rare for me these days).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes, those that matter do, that's why they are friends.

There are some funny things happening to my computer........I hope nobody is hacking it.

Have you checked its bottom for teredo navalis, old boy? Nasty little buggers, they are...ruined many a pirate's wooden leg.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1433
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well I'm not Sassy Eds, but i am in the Sassy Posse dontcha know?


I just thought that as you are Sassy' s friend it was odd how you would be so quick as to doubt her?, don't you trust your friends Eddie?



See the difference between you and I is this: you think very little about what you really think, therefore you have no real morals and no balls at all and get all your words and stories in a big old fuzzball of a muddle.
Hence why no one really understands what you're saying.

If I think someone is telling porkies, or mis wording their posts intentionally, I will say something if it bothers me.

Perhaps it bothers me with sassy and that's why I'll say something, whereby you talk so much bollocks on a regular  basis that if I pulled you every time you lied or misworded  your posts I'd never get anything to eat or drink and I'd never see my family.


Oh for heaven's sake, I was not registered on Flap, had not been for some time, nearly a year.   I had at one point had an id that I had to counter ridiculous RW claims that Durham, Hugh and Flap were making about this Government, that were so patently wrong and never opposed I logged on to oppose them, and as Flap had banned me, I logged on under another name, and none my posts were about anything but politics, and yes, I discussed my replies with another poster before I posted them.   However, Flap banned the IP address because he couldn't stand that his political views were being opposed and was being shown up as wrong.   Since then I have not been anywhere near it.   Then HA told me about the pms.   So I changed my IP address, very easy to do, logged on as Johnnyboy, did the one post to qualify, which Flap replied to (The post was Hi There, he has since removed it, so he is lying about not being there), got the screenshots, reported them to Forumotion Litigation, read a few things a few times, changed my IP address back again, and that was that.

Now, what I am wondering is, instead of having all this interest in why I logged on, why aren't you having a go at Flap and Hugh for illegally obtaining private pms (and I think the proof that they were illegally obtained in right in front on your eyes, the fact that Forumotion deleted the whole Chit Chat section and is still investigating) and why Flap allowed illegally obtained material to not only be posted, but stay posted.

Instead of questioning the victims, how about questioning the perpetrators?

As for the IP addresses, I said all I could see what what was on the map, the location on the map which is translated into numbers for mods, which only the mods can see, but the numbers give them the location.   And I did not deliberately misword it, I misworded it and people deliberately tried to make something of that for their own ends..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 pm

How do you change your IP address, I have no idea or have a need to do so?
I thought you were clueless on IT?


Lets get some facts straight here, Hugh was the one that posted the PM's and has since legged it after I exposed his cowardice, when I went across to confront him over these PM's. Making claims on Dean is poor, because it is not up to him to Police his site when people do, even more so the history between you both, thus to blame him is poor and why claims of litigation are all really horse shit sassy, as forumotion will not and have not stopped his site for a simple reason, no evidence.
The reality is it is more likely someone passed on these PM's, someone close to you, than someone hacking, which is so much harder to do as backed by the views of an IT expert in Korben.

I see Eddie's point out questions because you keep changing your story, hence why I guess she is asking you.
You once claimed you have screen shots of smelly saying Brevik was right to kill children, yet we both no that is a lie, and what he said was that left wing children were legitimate targets, I have a great memory. You then on other threads claim you cannot post pictures or screen shots, yet as seen you can, so you have to understand people will find your contradictions a tad weird.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:30 pm

You change your IP address with a download, used one that KD has given many time.   Then got rid of it.   On here I have found by using the 'copy link location' of pictures on newpapers, I can get them to download on the image like a tv, second one in bottom row on the bits above.   However, in order to copy a screenshot from your own computer onto here, you have to use the first one, like two tv screens, host an image, and it won't work for me.   Forumotion Litigation Department have another way of downloading the screenshots and that worked for me.

Frankly Didge, what you or anyone else thinks ranks as zero in my book.   HA had pms to me and Irn hacked and posted, which was illegal.   It's being dealt with and so far, being dealt with very well and they are still investigating how it was done and whether any other information was taken.

So you, and anyone else, can wonder all you like.   It was done to us, we are dealing with it in the way we were asked to deal with it, and the people dealing with it and doing so very effectively.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 pm

See this is the problem, one of the victims is being interrogated here and hounded, why is that?, because some just don't want to accept the fact that Flap has been allowing hacked PM's displayed on his forum.

And to suggest anyone is in on some sort of collusion with Sassy to carry our any wrongdoing really just shows people for what they are, as I doubt to very much Sassy and HA would go to great lengths by way of contacting forumotion to report the incident.

And Sassy is most correct, Flap was not away, he has been here the whole time...
So this is just complete nonsense, what Dean has been doing is pretending he is not there by not posting for periods of time.

It seems some will say anything to tarnish Sassy, HA or anyone who will challenge the wrong -doings that go on at Flap.

And Eddie is behaving like a really strange friend by interrogating , hounding, twisting and deliberately misinterpreting things concerning Sassy and this whole issue.

I'm sure after the OTT drama of Phil naming a first name(which he still shouldn't have)that had Eddie had her account hacked, she would be screaming blue murder and demanding something be done about it.

I thought friend should be there for each other, not one of them turning on the victim and nodding along with the perpetrator.


Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Well when you make constant posts with accusations which have nothing to do with this forum sassy, it will make people question your intent, hence why people are asking questions, especially when you make accusations yourself based off no other evidence than some PM's from here  posted.

As to screen shots that is also complete gobbledygook, you can use many tools like snagit to post a screen shot onto this forum.

I really have no interest, but it seems you and others have intent to keep boring the forum about it, which does bother me, if Ben gets flack over it, where you make accusations of criminality, not thinking someone might have actually posted these PM;s who you were friends with, hence why the Police would not take the with any seriousness, because there is no evidence, just accusations.

There is no evidence you were hacked, just a claim you were, one could even claim it could have been done deliberately to send their own PM's, to try poorly to try and close Deans forum down. You see there are so many possibilities, why it is wrong on every level for you to make such poor accusations without any evidence. So tell me how are they going to investigate, how these PM's came to Hugh, I mean it has been weeks now and all that has happened is Chit chat being deleted with more like forumotion covering themselves than any favour to you, to bury these poor accusations.

So prey tell how they can investigate something that has no evidence other than one poster, who has posted PM's of yours? If there was any evidence or view there was hacking they would have suspended deans forum, untill the matter had been rectified, showing again you are telling porkies, or they are just plying you off with bullshit themselves

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Well forumotion have suspended Dean's chit-chat section, and they wouldn't do that for no reason.

Has anyone any evidence that the hacking did not take place?...no, didn't think so.

It seems those none too fond of you are circling like vulchars Sassy and apparently they are really upset by this by way of hounding you on the issue, even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with them..

An opportunity to stick the knife in and turn it.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Than why don't you just shut up Didge.  Eddie asked me a question, I answered it.  OK?

As for any evidence, you really think that Forumotion delete a whole section of over 7,000 posts without evidence?

Now, mind your own business, HA, Irn and I were the victims in this, Hugh and Flap where the ones that posted stuff that was illegal to post.   End of.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:Well forumotion have suspended Dean's chit-chat section, and they wouldn't do that for no reason.

Has anyone any evidence that the hacking did not take place?...no, didn't think so.

It seems those none too fond of you are circling like vulchars Sassy and apparently they are really upset by this by way of hounding you on the issue, even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with them..

An opportunity to stick the knife in and turn it.


They haven't suspended it, they have deleted after being given the evidence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum