Be mindful of other sites.

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Especially a forum being run from Turkey, as is harbouring criminals involved in hacking.
And don't forget Coulson, who didn't do the hacking himself, but got his lackies to do his dirty work, then published the results.
Remarkable similarities.
I wonder how long he will go down for?
And the admin there is making no comment.
It will be interesting to see what action forumotion take against it, not just for breaking the forum rules, and also the law, but for allowing the illegally hacked posts to remain visible.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's an open question, I'm not sure who was involved.


Look you, get your big ugly nose out and piss off back to your filth ridden shithole you call a forum where you bully women and invent stories claiming people are paedophiles.

You are a peadophile though, your posting is evidence of it, as for bullying women, what have you and your fellow stalkers been doing to Vicky, Fen, Holly, Claire, and fuck knows how many others?

You're worried about something, I wonder why?
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Midget?!!!

I've seen your ugly mug and your whole 5ft4 inch frame  ::smthg:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:Midget?!!!

I've seen your ugly mug and your whole 5ft4 inch frame  ::smthg:: 

Whereas yours appears on posters to warn children. You shouldn't believe rumours, I'm just under six foot.
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Look you, get your big ugly nose out and piss off back to your filth ridden shithole you call a forum where you bully women and invent stories claiming people are paedophiles.

You are a peadophile though, your posting is evidence of it, as for bullying women, what have you and your fellow stalkers been doing to Vicky, Fen, Holly, Claire, and fuck knows how many others?

You're worried about something, I wonder why?


He's lost it again! ::smthg:: 


Shall I remind you of the article written by Nicola Coleman who stated you and your father were ' ogling' 13 year olds in your pub in Torquay?, the proof is there, that mother complained about you...

That's the difference stoooo...you have to lie..I don't, you don't even know who i am.

It's true, people like you who have not do nice habits, try to make out others are likewise.

Your a terrible liar and I've know you long enough,,

Your lucky to still have that pub

You are the one who is complained about for 'ogling ' teenage first, not me,

You have some nerve, I'll say.


Oh,,,the pub is in your brothers name as you can't get a license in your own due to the VAT fraud, don't fucking lie to me.


Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Midget?!!!

I've seen your ugly mug and your whole 5ft4 inch frame  ::smthg:: 

Whereas yours appears on posters to warn children. You shouldn't believe rumours, I'm just under six foot.


You are a dirty liar, you are around 5ft 4, extremely scrawny and extremely ugly...don't lie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You are a peadophile though, your posting is evidence of it, as for bullying women, what have you and your fellow stalkers been doing to Vicky, Fen, Holly, Claire, and fuck knows how many others?

You're worried about something, I wonder why?


He's lost it again! ::smthg:: 


Shall I remind you of the article written by Nicola Coleman who stated you and your father were ' ogling' 13 year olds in your pub in Torquay?, the proof is there, that mother complained about you...

That's the difference stoooo...you have to lie..I don't, you don't even know who i am.

It's true, people like you who have not do nice habits, try to make out others are likewise.

Your a terrible liar and I've know you long enough,,

Your lucky to still have that pub

You are the one who is complained about for 'ogling ' teenage first, not me,

You have some nerve, I'll say.


Oh,,,the pub is in your brothers name as you can't get a license in your own due to the VAT fraud, don't fucking lie to me.

That was pure fiction as anyone with common sense can tell, still good for you for ripping into the memory of my dead father. Of course I have a licence, check the council website when you stop seeing double.
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Whereas yours appears on posters to warn children. You shouldn't believe rumours, I'm just under six foot.


You are a dirty liar, you  are around 5ft 4, extremely scrawny and extremely ugly...don't lie.

I'm 5'11 midget, I'm only ugly to you because I'm over twelve years old.
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


..look you tosser, I've nothing to say to you, your a convicted criminals who bullies women and who uses  your forum  to mock, Dox and lie about others , your on a wrong'un, so don't try to dictate to me, and this is none of your business regarding the hacking, your only trying to get info so you can do the same , not that you haven't done similar already.

Spare me the patter, I know what you all about.

Still chatting up the kids nonce?  Worried that I may know what has happened?

Go and rape a cat, that's all you're good for you fucking midget.

Van back from it's MOT yet?


My lor, I'd been told what an alcoholic low life you were, I guess you just proved it. Why don't you just crawl back under your stone and leave this place to be the nice enjoyable site it was before people like you arrived.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Midget?!!!

I've seen your ugly mug and your whole 5ft4 inch frame  ::smthg:: 

Whereas yours appears on posters to warn children. You shouldn't believe rumours, I'm just under six foot.


There are some on here , who should be just under six foot .... Of fucking earth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Still chatting up the kids nonce?  Worried that I may know what has happened?

Go and rape a cat, that's all you're good for you fucking midget.

Van back from it's MOT yet?


My lor, I'd been told what an alcoholic low life you were, I guess you just proved it.   Why don't you just crawl back under your stone and leave this place to be the nice enjoyable site it was before people like you arrived.

Best you find out the facts rather than listen to gossip. I'm still waiting for info about the passwords of the alleged cracked accounts, probably best if I ask on the thread in the support forum...
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Still chatting up the kids nonce?  Worried that I may know what has happened?

Go and rape a cat, that's all you're good for you fucking midget.

Van back from it's MOT yet?


My lor, I'd been told what an alcoholic low life you were, I guess you just proved it.   Why don't you just crawl back under your stone and leave this place to be the nice enjoyable site it was before people like you arrived.



I know Sassy , that is what he is all about, and hand on heart...I have witnessed him bully women on his forum and many if his victims left because of it...I have been hitting back at him, but this is what he is all about, having to INVENT sick stories and a picture of some kind of sickening "rape van".

He's just vile scum and more.

I wish he would leave to as I have saw first hand what he does to forums, his intentions are to cause animosity and division in the hope of picking up some extra posters for his won forum...
He is a disgrace.

I never thought I would see the day when I could honestly say someone was worse than Bliar and Hugh...but he is that specimen.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:I wonder if Tess would blame the victim rather than the rapist?   Same principle.


Well that's just downright spiteful sassy.
I can't see her advocating hacking of emails or Pm's anywhere.

And you keep on assuming that it's HA's computer that's been hacked - are you telling me that someone  hacked his PC to get a couple of silly little Pm's?

Righto.

Seems more likely that someone leaked them to me.....

That's exactly the point I made last night, who seriously believes that his computer was hacked and all they did was publish a few pms.
Not happy that Tess felt she had to go. The agenda is clear now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm



Did they get Handy Andy's kiddie porn stash ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:


Well that's just downright spiteful sassy.
I can't see her advocating hacking of emails or Pm's anywhere.

And you keep on assuming that it's HA's computer that's been hacked - are you telling me that someone  hacked his PC to get a couple of silly little Pm's?

Righto.

Seems more likely that someone leaked them to me.....

That's exactly the point I made last night, who seriously believes that his computer was hacked and all they did was publish a few pms.
Not happy that Tess felt she had to go. The agenda is clear now.

The Agenda was clear from the start. Illegal information was allowed to be posted illegally and having closed Chit Chat on Inaflap, Forumotion Litigation Department are still investigating.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Sassy wrote:

My lor, I'd been told what an alcoholic low life you were, I guess you just proved it.   Why don't you just crawl back under your stone and leave this place to be the nice enjoyable site it was before people like you arrived.

Best you find out the facts rather than listen to gossip. I'm still waiting for info about the passwords of the alleged cracked accounts, probably best if I ask on the thread in the support forum...

Don't hold your breath on here Stoo, we shall add it to the list of unanswered questions surrounding this farce. Like how you see a crime ref through a URL and how lying about PMs being real was protecting the forum.?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

That's exactly the point I made last night, who seriously believes that his computer was hacked and all they did was publish a few pms.
Not happy that Tess felt she had to go. The agenda is clear now.

The Agenda was clear from the start.   Illegal information was allowed to be posted illegally and having closed Chit Chat on Inaflap, Forumotion Litigation Department are still investigating.

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

The Agenda was clear from the start.   Illegal information was allowed to be posted illegally and having closed Chit Chat on Inaflap, Forumotion Litigation Department are still investigating.

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?

Now Nems, as I was one of the ones that got hacked, surely with your training you wouldn't be blaming the victim would you?   And you seem to be at the centre of trying to stop the truth coming out.   Well, maybe it's because you are trying to protect Hugh and he is so obsequious to you these days, I wonder why.


Last edited by Sassy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Then you should ask Hugh why he broke the forum rules and the law by posting what he did. Hugh is now long term absent, forumotion admin have binned chit chat , not I or Sassy.
It is your chum on flop who is wholly to blame.
His agenda to cause trouble backfired big time.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

The Agenda was clear from the start.   Illegal information was allowed to be posted illegally and having closed Chit Chat on Inaflap, Forumotion Litigation Department are still investigating.

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?




'' A Turd within a turd , ever reeking , ever stinking on the boards it's always slinking ................''


Someone should put that to music for the Sassy song.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Nems wrote:

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?




'' A Turd within a turd , ever reeking , ever stinking on the boards it's always slinking ................''




Someone should put that to music for the Sassy song.  

You describe yourself so well Kaka.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?

Now Nems, as I was one of the ones that got hacked, surely with your training you wouldn't be blaming the victim would you?   And you seem to be at the centre of trying to stop the truth coming out.   Well, maybe it's because you are trying to protect Hugh and he is so obsequious to you these days, I wonder why.

Listen clever bugger, I tried to help the victims. I asked for the crime ref to find out what was happening and got treated like shit for my trouble.
Hugh and I are civil to each other. Why? Probably because we both realise how dangerous you are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:28 pm

No Nems, it's because you are both as revolting as one another.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


You are a dirty liar, you  are around 5ft 4, extremely scrawny and extremely ugly...don't lie.

I'm 5'11 midget, I'm only ugly to you because I'm over twelve years old.



http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/natter/37723-sleeping-dogs-forum.html#axzz36jxA1mBQ



Can't find the pic of you standing up Stooo, but I've seen one and you are not even close to 5' 11 .

Please don't lie to me , because I know your very short. Laughing 

Such a stallion ! ::smthg::



..sorry, I'll shut up now, just don't like being lied to like that ,the sheer audacity , when his pic is all over the net....

I never started this anyway...I only fired back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Im sure they are, how is that an agenda?
The agenda was to get flap shut.
Any chance you going to answer some questions?
Because here is another one. Why is it whenever the shit hits the fan anywhere on a forum you are always right at the centre of it?

Now Nems, as I was one of the ones that got hacked, surely with your training you wouldn't be blaming the victim would you?   And you seem to be at the centre of trying to stop the truth coming out.   Well, maybe it's because you are trying to protect Hugh and he is so obsequious to you these days, I wonder why.

Did you have to reset your password before you were able to login there, what about the person who you sent/sent you the PM, did they have to reset?
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Sassy wrote:No Nems, it's because you are both as revolting as one another.  

Lovely  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:



..sorry, I'll shut up now, just don't like being lied to like that ,the sheer audacity , when his pic is all over the net....

I never started this anyway...I only fired back.

So what if my pic is out there, it doesn't stop me being just under six foot. No matter how many times you repeat a lie it doesn't make it come true. Too bad that you're sore at being caught impersonating Costa, they don't have any good things to say about you either.
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:No Nems, it's because you are both as revolting as one another.  

Lovely  Laughing 

It was absolutely beautiful in comparison to some of your remarks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:In spite of whst you just said on Flop, Eddie, I can confirm that I am not a multi id'er, on here, or on flop.
In fact, my last podt over there was 21st may.
Ask Dean, he knows our Isps.
And there are so few posters there a multi would stand out like a sore thumb.
Of course you could be referring to Drinky, or drinky2 or kaka or Paarveen, or any of the other flop multi id posters.
Ben can confirm I only post as HA,

Well I'm confused now. You say this is a triple post but Handy Andy posted it the first two times, then you posted it as Big Andy. Are you Handy Andy or Big Andy  :\\:[: 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:



..sorry, I'll shut up now, just don't like being lied to like that ,the sheer audacity , when his pic is all over the net....

I never started this anyway...I only fired back.

So what if my pic is out there, it doesn't stop me being just under six foot. No matter how many times you repeat a lie it doesn't make it come true. Too bad that you're sore at being caught impersonating Costa, they don't have any good things to say about you either.


Impersonating Costa?, ...oh yes, on top of every other poster you claim I've impersonated, ok.

Yet another load of nonsense ,you have evidence of this?, only last week I was Ting-Tong ffs,

Your not 5'11...I know your not, I've seen a pic of you standing up and that's as bad as the one where your sitting down.

You should look at changing jobs Stooo, haunting castles is big money, and you got da face chief


Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Lovely  Laughing 

It was absolutely beautiful in comparison to some of your remarks.

After calling Quill Quim you don't get to judge others

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 pm

I think this thread is now running riot...it is Sassy and Andy's concern,the matter has been reported, so far acted upon to an extent , so there's really nothing left to discuss.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:I think this thread is now running riot...it is Sassy and Andy's concern,the matter has been reported, so far acted upon to an extent , so there's really nothing left to discuss.

Bye then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So what if my pic is out there, it doesn't stop me being just under six foot. No matter how many times you repeat a lie it doesn't make it come true. Too bad that you're sore at being caught impersonating Costa, they don't have any good things to say about you either.


Impersonating Costa?, ...oh yes, on too of every other poster you claim I've impersonated, ok.

Yet another load of nonsense ,you have evidence of this?, only last week I was Ting-Tong ffs,

Your not 5'11...I know your not, I've seen a pic of you standing up and that's as bad as the one where your sitting down.

You should look at changing jobs Stooo, haunting castles is big money, and you got da face chief

Any more straws to clutch pervert? You have multi IDs on BF because you don't have the spine to post as yourself, you expose yourself every time because you don't have the brains to restrain yourself from coming out with your usual filth and you bravely try to conceal yourself by using someone else's username. Costa has put everyone straight on Dogs, you need to stop digging that hole now.


avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm


Guys...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It was absolutely beautiful in comparison to some of your remarks.

After calling Quill Quim you don't get to judge others

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

After calling Quill Quim you don't get to judge others

Coming from you, that's hilarious.  

It is? What are you comparing it to then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Impersonating Costa?, ...oh yes, on too of every other poster you claim I've impersonated, ok.

Yet another load of nonsense ,you have evidence of this?, only last week I was Ting-Tong ffs,

Your not 5'11...I know your not, I've seen a pic of you standing up and that's as bad as the one where your sitting down.

You should look at changing jobs Stooo, haunting castles is big money, and you got da face chief

Any more straws to clutch pervert? You have multi IDs on BF because you don't have the spine to post as yourself, you expose yourself every time because you don't have the brains to restrain yourself from coming out with your usual filth and you bravely try to conceal yourself by using someone else's username. Costa has put everyone straight on Dogs, you need to stop digging that hole now.




Oh that's really out me in my place, tell the scrubber I said hi.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:In spite of whst you just said on Flop, Eddie, I can confirm that I am not a multi id'er, on here, or on flop.
In fact, my last podt over there was 21st may.
Ask Dean, he knows our Isps.
And there are so few posters there a multi would stand out like a sore thumb.
Of course you could be referring to Drinky, or drinky2 or kaka or Paarveen, or any of the other flop multi id posters.
Ben can confirm I only post as HA,

Well I'm confused now. You say this is a triple post but Handy Andy posted it the first two times, then you posted it as Big Andy. Are you Handy Andy or Big Andy  :\\:[: 

Oh come on, you can't be that easily confused.   HA's post went on twice by accident, it's happened to a number of people, BA then copied and and pretended he was HA to stir again.   You must have worked that out surely?   Nobody with an iota of sense could be fooled by that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Well I'm confused now. You say this is a triple post but Handy Andy posted it the first two times, then you posted it as Big Andy. Are you Handy Andy or Big Andy  :\\:[: 

Oh come on, you can't be that easily confused.   HA's post went on twice by accident, it's happened to a number of people, BA then copied and and pretended he was HA to stir again.   You must have worked that out surely?   Nobody with an iota of sense could be fooled by that.


Yes, thank you Sassy.

Stop stirring harvesmom, it could happen to anybody and no i'm not a multi id!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Impersonating Costa?, ...oh yes, on too of every other poster you claim I've impersonated, ok.

Yet another load of nonsense ,you have evidence of this?, only last week I was Ting-Tong ffs,

Your not 5'11...I know your not, I've seen a pic of you standing up and that's as bad as the one where your sitting down.

You should look at changing jobs Stooo, haunting castles is big money, and you got da face chief

Any more straws to clutch pervert? You have multi IDs on BF because you don't have the spine to post as yourself, you expose yourself every time because you don't have the brains to restrain yourself from coming out with your usual filth and you bravely try to conceal yourself by using someone else's username. Costa has put everyone straight on Dogs, you need to stop digging that hole now.




...Edmund used to say...a good liar needs a good memory, and how right that was.


You have to keep lying as a distraction about what you and your family do/did in your fathers pub...and that was to 'ogle' teenage girls as the complainer here states.....


...and as the complainer suggests, it may well be in the genes , bollocks coming to your pub in Torquay with the kids......



Your a wrong' un lad.



Rebbeca Coleman on Stuart Wheeler and family
by Doyle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Mr. wheeler just couldn't keep his eyes off one of my daughter'f friends, he was glaring like a pervert and his son Stuart is not much better. It's a sad day and age when we can't go out for a drink or something to eat without dirty old men glaring at 14 year old kids.


dirty and seedy, like father like son I guess.


takes after his father, glaring at 14 year old girls.


thank heavens that old man is not around with the filth that came out his mouth and his creepy glare at children, sadly still his son is very much keeping up the family trait.


with the nasty old man gone there are less ogling eyes and more little girls will be safe, if the son Stuart can try to keep his hands and eyes off them.


Not only criminals as I see, but a family of perverts.



C'mon to the violent world with me

Doyle
Spitemonger


Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: Lodi
Top





Rebbeca Coleman on Stuart Wheeler and family
by Doyle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Mr. wheeler just couldn't keep his eyes off one of my daughter'f friends, he was glaring like a pervert and his son Stuart is not much better. It's a sad day and age when we can't go out for a drink or something to eat without dirty old men glaring at 14 year old kids.


dirty and seedy, like father like son I guess.


takes after his father, glaring at 14 year old girls.


thank heavens that old man is not around with the filth that came out his mouth and his creepy glare at children, sadly still his son is very much keeping up the family trait.


with the nasty old man gone there are less ogling eyes and more little girls will be safe, if the son Stuart can try to keep his hands and eyes off them.


Not only criminals as I see, but a family of perverts.



C'mon to the violent world with me

Doyle
Spitemonger


Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: Lodi
Top



...and that's just a snippet of what the complainer wrote isn't it?








I notice Stew how everyone in the Morning Star says your a creep, and I know that too, but the sad reality is you have to pretend others are creeps to feel like your on an even keel !! Laughing 

You will never change,you are a creep...and I think you always have been.

I'm just telling the truth, you definitely are a bad apple.


Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:27 pm

JD, could I ask you a really big favour. Could you put Stoo on ignore, because it's dragging this site down, and we have enough of that don't we!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Sassy wrote:JD, could I ask you a really big favour.   Could you put Stoo on ignore, because it's dragging this site down, and we have enough of that don't we!


Yeah ok Saasy , your most right, I'm going at it 90 here!, but that's because he's a full blown asshole, nasty geezer and weirdo!!

Of course I will. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Sassy wrote:JD, could I ask you a really big favour.   Could you put Stoo on ignore, because it's dragging this site down, and we have enough of that don't we!

Who died and put you in charge?
Look at your own behaviour before you dare criticise anyone. Your arrogance is staggering!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Stooo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Sassy wrote:JD, could I ask you a really big favour.   Could you put Stoo on ignore, because it's dragging this site down, and we have enough of that don't we!

And the shit that he posts doesn't?

Funny how you condone a kiddy fiddler who is trying to ruin my business.
avatar
Stooo

Posts : 175
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Any more straws to clutch pervert? You have multi IDs on BF because you don't have the spine to post as yourself, you expose yourself every time because you don't have the brains to restrain yourself from coming out with your usual filth and you bravely try to conceal yourself by using someone else's username. Costa has put everyone straight on Dogs, you need to stop digging that hole now.




...Edmund used to say...a good liar needs a good memory, and how right that was.


You have to keep lying as a distraction about what you and your family do/did in your fathers pub...and that was to 'ogle' teenage girls as the complainer here states.....


...and as the complainer suggests, it may well be in the genes , bollocks coming to your pub in Torquay with the kids......



Your a wrong' un lad.



Rebbeca Coleman on Stuart Wheeler and family
by Doyle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Mr. wheeler just couldn't keep his eyes off one of my daughter'f friends, he was glaring like a pervert and his son Stuart is not much better. It's a sad day and age when we can't go out for a drink or something to eat without dirty old men glaring at 14 year old kids.


dirty and seedy, like father like son I guess.


takes after his father, glaring at 14 year old girls.


thank heavens that old man is not around with the filth that came out his mouth and his creepy glare at children, sadly still his son is very much keeping up the family trait.


with the nasty old man gone there are less ogling eyes and more little girls will be safe, if the son Stuart can try to keep his hands and eyes off them.


Not only criminals as I see, but a family of perverts.



C'mon to the violent world with me

Doyle
Spitemonger


Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: Lodi
Top





Rebbeca Coleman on Stuart Wheeler and family
by Doyle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Mr. wheeler just couldn't keep his eyes off one of my daughter'f friends, he was glaring like a pervert and his son Stuart is not much better. It's a sad day and age when we can't go out for a drink or something to eat without dirty old men glaring at 14 year old kids.


dirty and seedy, like father like son I guess.


takes after his father, glaring at 14 year old girls.


thank heavens that old man is not around with the filth that came out his mouth and his creepy glare at children, sadly still his son is very much keeping up the family trait.


with the nasty old man gone there are less ogling eyes and more little girls will be safe, if the son Stuart can try to keep his hands and eyes off them.


Not only criminals as I see, but a family of perverts.



C'mon to the violent world with me

Doyle
Spitemonger


Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: Lodi
Top



...and that's just a snippet of what the complainer wrote isn't it?








I notice Stew how everyone in the Morning Star says your a creep, and I know that too, but the sad reality is you have to pretend others are creeps to feel like your on an even keel !! Laughing 

You will never change,you are a creep...and I think you always have been.

I'm just telling the truth, you definitely are a bad apple.

 Shocked 
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh come on, you can't be that easily confused.   HA's post went on twice by accident, it's happened to a number of people, BA then copied and and pretended he was HA to stir again.   You must have worked that out surely?   Nobody with an iota of sense could be fooled by that.


Yes, thank you Sassy.

Stop stirring harvesmom, it could happen to anybody and no i'm not a multi id!

Good O. But how can it happen to anyone? You copied HA's post as your own, then said it was a triple posting?

And why are you thanking Sassy when she said you did it to stir?
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 pm

My post went twice because I made it via my phone, which froze during the first upload. I sent it again.
BigAndy9 simply copied it and changed the name.
Cannot work out why he would do that.
But the same goes for most posters who frequent the dead zone as well.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Good lord, the ugliness in this thread is just mind-blowing.

I hate what you people have done to this site. I would really rather just take it down than have to deal with any more of this nasty, insignificant shit.

Locking the thread (like it will do any good) and logging off to think about this for a while ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Be mindful of other sites.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum