Cats stress

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats stress

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

They say that when you move to another address that you have to keep them in for a few days.

.....Perhaps that should also include, when you redecorate your home...Now we have done that many times in the past, but this time it's massive changes like major furniture changes, like furniture at a different end of the room, ripping up carpets etc...

We'd quite honestly got very worried because they were rarely coming in over the last week or so...I decided on leaving the back door open all day today...Cat flap is working fine though...We'd been coxing them with numerous cat treats though.

We finished the first wave today, all painting has been finished...Both of them came in meowing very loudly and jumping on our laps.

....We'd thought that they had decided to leave home.  pale 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:





No offence to you personally Victor , but im just not for things like denying people NHS, regardless of skin colour or wether here illegally , that could be kids needing treatment and it's not their fault the parents smuggled them here...I would never deny anyone life saving surgery, I couldn't care less where they come from, unless they had harmed kids or something sinister.

australia seems to work ok....you emigrate there you have to have a job...or sufficient money to cover yourself for at least i think 5 years...

What do poor people get for free apart from HB and dole money Victor?, I'm against holding a grudge for people who genuinely can't find work that pays a living wage...

free just about anything else...tickets here there and everywhere

How much would you set the NMW at Victor? The same or more than now?and the tax threshold if a higher NMW?( I know you said around the same as now), what would be a realistic NMW for a working man with kids to support?


HRA? Human rights act?

Would you pull us out of the EU? And leave us vulnerable to future rabid RW governments?





Debt collectors and racists = scum.

oh FFS...is like plaiting feckin fog....


I dont suppose you or scrat will bother to read and think about it but here goes

So, Just HOW would you run the country?

When we look at whats going on, It is obvious that the old 3 party system is no longer fit for the purpose, and a big change is needed, but who do we look to? The obvious choice is the BNP, but, they are hamstrung by their past, and come to that, the past of nationalism. However we have to realise that just as socialism has changed over the years (and not for the better it might be added) so has nationalism. The BNP are largely marginalized, with their numbers bolstered mainly by discontented and, it has to be said the I’m all right jack…sod you brigade, so much is obvious by the various posts we see on the forum, the attitude displayed by those posters towards disabled, gay and ethnic minorities, is often only marginally short of that displayed by certain people in the 1930’s in another nation. Personally I have a lot of sympathy towards the BNP’s stance on many things….BUT I cannot support them simply because there is an underlying malice that just cannot be removed, a malice that shows in statements that come from various senior members, and that rolls forth on a daily basis from their supporters on this forum. Also, in many areas the BNP’s policy does not go far enough…it is not radical enough and fails to address the issues of today, nor the fact that many of those issues will be worse in the not to distant future

So, how would YOU run the country…well…I would do it like this, and please, bear in mind that in most cases, where I would make monetary suggestions…I have limited information on the amounts of money actually floating around…Lets face it none of us have ANY real idea of the TRUE balance sheet of the nation. I merely propose the ideas for reasonable discussion…..If your input is going to be limited to “wanker
”  “pillock” “twat” etc …don’t bother replying, if however you can make CONSTRUCTIVE comment, or back your point with REAL figures, then great…

Financial policy

1, leave the EU as fast as is practicable, if necessary subsidising British interests in order to speed it up

2, cancel ALL foreign aid, except where such aid is clearly and independantly demonstrated to be properly used to the benefit of the intended recipients

3, tear up any and all agreements to pay anyone any “carbon taxes”

4, increase duty on All alcohol and smoking material by 10% per year for 10 years

5, cease all expenditure on anti smoking advertising…if people want to smoke…its up to them…and they bring in more in duty than they cost in health care..

6, reduce vehicle excise duty on all vehicles to a nominal £20 per year to cover registration costs

7 increase the rate of fuel duty by 30p this year and by 10p per year for the next 5 years

8,
9 legalise cannabis and make it duty payed the same as tobacco

10 legalise prostitution, making the bordello owner legally responsible for the health care of the girls. Make street prostitution strictly illegal with severe penalties for breaches of this law…especially for the pimps

Now this is whats gonna bite…..

11…remove ALL state benefits pensions etc

now…stop slavering…..wait….down you dog called the left,

12…replace it with a SINGLE…UNTAXABLE state payment, payable to ALL UK citizens over the age of 16, on a residency basis ONLY…at a level which provides a bare minimum standard of living ( I would guess that’s about at statutory minimum wage level)

13 remove the statutory minimum wage

14  remove all tax allowances

15 All income beyond the state payment to be taxed at 50% up to 150,000

16 over 150,000 taxed at 75%

17 make all tax returns the duty of the EMPLOYER…..with heavy penalties for defaulters


Reasoning:

1 the EU costs us more than it brings to us, both in terms of fixed costs and invisible costs

2 foreign aid is mainly misused, and in the situation we are in…we cant afford it

3 man made climate change is a load of old cobblers…made up to subjugate the west
yes the climates changing…but its been doing that for years…also…an interesting fact…that Icelandic volcano that hiccupped a bit back…wiped out the last 10 years carbon savings…and the next 20 to come….…..no point paying through the nose to fight nature…

4, it’s a good cash cow

5 need I say more, and I’m sick of the nanny state

6 & 7  transfer the VED to fuel duty…he who uses most pays most

8 watch this space…

9 more money to the exchequer…and …ask a cop who he would sooner scrape up from the door way…a drunk or a pothead???

10…why not…about time we caught up with the 21st century…and just think of the income tax…not to mention the vat and duty….

11….17

this is the really serious bit of this….

We have, on all sides of the political divide, to realise that for good or bad, and for whatever reason and regardless of who’s “fault it is , the world has changed mightily.
2-3 generations have lived in a system where there has been little hope of a job, such jobs as are available are seen as demeaning and or unpleasant. It has also to be recognised that many jobs which would have sustained most of these folk have gone for good…exported…destroyed.   There is a job gulf bigger than ever before…its either cleaning the loos or a degree position…so we have to recognise that there are a lot, an awful lot, of folks who are going to be loo cleaners….NOT.
It must also be recognised that due to years of  poor social education, poor parental and teacher leadership, and the sickening creep of socialist sheeping visible in soaps and the brainless useless celebrity magazines….there are a lot of folks who are psychologically incapable of work in any sustained manner, but who would, if given the chance do some part time work here and there In order to better themselves. Those who WANT to work…will…and despite a higher tax band etc would still be much better of even I suspect than at present.

We should get away from the Victorian “christian work ethic”…that is no longer fit for the purpose, and instead focus on creating a society where fairness means a relaxed attitude to working, where working is as much for self improvement as it is for “stuffing the wallet of the industrialist” and at the same time recognising that not everyone is born to be top man….as Einstein said….”Vell….Ve cant all be first violinners in der orchestra, some of us have to push der vindt through der trombone”

Yes there will be those who will just say oki …I’ll take the state wage and put me feet up….but then that’s where they will stay…...some will say well I want a bit more…and do part time ..here and there jobs…easy to do with no dole office idiots to try to negotiate part time work with… others will as they always have…get on with things and get well paid full time jobs..with the state wage making up for the loss due to higher taxes etc…and with some to spare in the middle bracket…which most of us belong to I suspect.

I strongly suspect that such a move would benefit everyone, providing  financial security for all, at the penalty of just retargeting costs and payments.

Finally let me ask you to read carefully and think through the implications of this approach…I know there are things implicit in this that I haven’t made obvious…due to time…and the fact I cant think and type at the same time Razz  Things like the cost of providing the present benefits costs as much or more as the benfits themselves…get rid of the benefits and you get back double…

More to follow if you want it…or even if you don’t….




ffs Victor! Maybe tomorrow eh?...

As for the EU, ok it costs money and previously I was against us being members, but doesn't the EU ensure this bollocks coalition doesn't rip the piss out of the working man's pay , terms and conditions etc?

If we were not members the this government could and would scrap the NMW, they would find some shite excuse...and we are all in this together boloocks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 am

victorisnotamused wrote:village green dream???

wheres that then?
tum te tum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:13 am

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

oh FFS...is like plaiting feckin fog....


I dont suppose you or scrat will bother to read and think about it but here goes

So, Just HOW would you run the country?

When we look at whats going on, It is obvious that the old 3 party system is no longer fit for the purpose, and a big change is needed, but who do we look to? The obvious choice is the BNP, but, they are hamstrung by their past, and come to that, the past of nationalism. However we have to realise that just as socialism has changed over the years (and not for the better it might be added) so has nationalism. The BNP are largely marginalized, with their numbers bolstered mainly by discontented and, it has to be said the I’m all right jack…sod you brigade, so much is obvious by the various posts we see on the forum, the attitude displayed by those posters towards disabled, gay and ethnic minorities, is often only marginally short of that displayed by certain people in the 1930’s in another nation. Personally I have a lot of sympathy towards the BNP’s stance on many things….BUT I cannot support them simply because there is an underlying malice that just cannot be removed, a malice that shows in statements that come from various senior members, and that rolls forth on a daily basis from their supporters on this forum. Also, in many areas the BNP’s policy does not go far enough…it is not radical enough and fails to address the issues of today, nor the fact that many of those issues will be worse in the not to distant future

So, how would YOU run the country…well…I would do it like this, and please, bear in mind that in most cases, where I would make monetary suggestions…I have limited information on the amounts of money actually floating around…Lets face it none of us have ANY real idea of the TRUE balance sheet of the nation. I merely propose the ideas for reasonable discussion…..If your input is going to be limited to “wanker
”  “pillock” “twat” etc …don’t bother replying, if however you can make CONSTRUCTIVE comment, or back your point with REAL figures, then great…

Financial policy

1, leave the EU as fast as is practicable, if necessary subsidising British interests in order to speed it up

2, cancel ALL foreign aid, except where such aid is clearly and independantly demonstrated to be properly used to the benefit of the intended recipients

3, tear up any and all agreements to pay anyone any “carbon taxes”

4, increase duty on All alcohol and smoking material by 10% per year for 10 years

5, cease all expenditure on anti smoking advertising…if people want to smoke…its up to them…and they bring in more in duty than they cost in health care..

6, reduce vehicle excise duty on all vehicles to a nominal £20 per year to cover registration costs

7 increase the rate of fuel duty by 30p this year and by 10p per year for the next 5 years

8,
9 legalise cannabis and make it duty payed the same as tobacco

10 legalise prostitution, making the bordello owner legally responsible for the health care of the girls. Make street prostitution strictly illegal with severe penalties for breaches of this law…especially for the pimps

Now this is whats gonna bite…..

11…remove ALL state benefits pensions etc

now…stop slavering…..wait….down you dog called the left,

12…replace it with a SINGLE…UNTAXABLE state payment, payable to ALL UK citizens over the age of 16, on a residency basis ONLY…at a level which provides a bare minimum standard of living ( I would guess that’s about at statutory minimum wage level)

13 remove the statutory minimum wage

14  remove all tax allowances

15 All income beyond the state payment to be taxed at 50% up to 150,000

16 over 150,000 taxed at 75%

17 make all tax returns the duty of the EMPLOYER…..with heavy penalties for defaulters


Reasoning:

1 the EU costs us more than it brings to us, both in terms of fixed costs and invisible costs

2 foreign aid is mainly misused, and in the situation we are in…we cant afford it

3 man made climate change is a load of old cobblers…made up to subjugate the west
yes the climates changing…but its been doing that for years…also…an interesting fact…that Icelandic volcano that hiccupped a bit back…wiped out the last 10 years carbon savings…and the next 20 to come….…..no point paying through the nose to fight nature…

4, it’s a good cash cow

5 need I say more, and I’m sick of the nanny state

6 & 7  transfer the VED to fuel duty…he who uses most pays most

8 watch this space…

9 more money to the exchequer…and …ask a cop who he would sooner scrape up from the door way…a drunk or a pothead???

10…why not…about time we caught up with the 21st century…and just think of the income tax…not to mention the vat and duty….

11….17

this is the really serious bit of this….

We have, on all sides of the political divide, to realise that for good or bad, and for whatever reason and regardless of who’s “fault it is , the world has changed mightily.
2-3 generations have lived in a system where there has been little hope of a job, such jobs as are available are seen as demeaning and or unpleasant. It has also to be recognised that many jobs which would have sustained most of these folk have gone for good…exported…destroyed.   There is a job gulf bigger than ever before…its either cleaning the loos or a degree position…so we have to recognise that there are a lot, an awful lot, of folks who are going to be loo cleaners….NOT.
It must also be recognised that due to years of  poor social education, poor parental and teacher leadership, and the sickening creep of socialist sheeping visible in soaps and the brainless useless celebrity magazines….there are a lot of folks who are psychologically incapable of work in any sustained manner, but who would, if given the chance do some part time work here and there In order to better themselves. Those who WANT to work…will…and despite a higher tax band etc would still be much better of even I suspect than at present.

We should get away from the Victorian “christian work ethic”…that is no longer fit for the purpose, and instead focus on creating a society where fairness means a relaxed attitude to working, where working is as much for self improvement as it is for “stuffing the wallet of the industrialist” and at the same time recognising that not everyone is born to be top man….as Einstein said….”Vell….Ve cant all be first violinners in der orchestra, some of us have to push der vindt through der trombone”

Yes there will be those who will just say oki …I’ll take the state wage and put me feet up….but then that’s where they will stay…...some will say well I want a bit more…and do part time ..here and there jobs…easy to do with no dole office idiots to try to negotiate part time work with… others will as they always have…get on with things and get well paid full time jobs..with the state wage making up for the loss due to higher taxes etc…and with some to spare in the middle bracket…which most of us belong to I suspect.

I strongly suspect that such a move would benefit everyone, providing  financial security for all, at the penalty of just retargeting costs and payments.

Finally let me ask you to read carefully and think through the implications of this approach…I know there are things implicit in this that I haven’t made obvious…due to time…and the fact I cant think and type at the same time Razz  Things like the cost of providing the present benefits costs as much or more as the benfits themselves…get rid of the benefits and you get back double…

More to follow if you want it…or even if you don’t….




ffs Victor! Maybe tomorrow eh?...

As for the EU, ok it costs money and previously I was against us being members, but doesn't the EU ensure this bollocks coalition doesn't rip the piss out of the working man's pay , terms and conditions etc?

If we were not members the this government could and would scrap the NMW, they would find some shite excuse...and we are all in this together boloocks.

some how I didnt think you would read and consider it....this is your problem...if it takes thinking about it scares you....

you would rather rant some lefty sound bite propaganda than THINK....too many soaps in your brain mate....
AND ...IF you actually READ it...you would see that the EU would NOT be needed to enforce a minimum wage etc...DOH!...sometimes I am not surprised we are locked in a nightmare roundabout of lib/lab/con


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 am

@victor
the pink part is Communist
 confused confused confused 

the state gives a wage to everyone?
that's gonna cost heaps, what about corporate taxes?

and 50% is HUGE tax if there are no exemptions or reductions (is that what you mean by allowances?)
75% Jesus  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

and you would have ZERO trade because of the first 3 things, both USA and China are going the Carbon Trade Scheme the UK will get locked out of the market if they don't follow. Most Foreign aide is in return for trade deals it really has very little to do with helping people.
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16353
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:@victor
the pink part is Communist
 confused confused confused 

the state gives a wage to everyone?
that's gonna cost heaps, what about corporate taxes?

like I said I dont have the time to do a break down of costs...but beleive me...when you know how our system works you can see the possibility

and 50% is HUGE tax if there are no exemptions or reductions (is that what you mean by allowances?)
there IS a large allowance...the state wage....


present "allowance" =10000 ...in reality at first tax band thats 2000 in your pocket...
state wage would be much higher....and tax free....


75% Jesus  Shocked Shocked Shocked  (only a guesstimate to provide for the fact that it would HAVE to be higher


and you would have ZERO trade because of the first 3 things, both USA and China are going the Carbon Trade Scheme the UK will get locked out of the market if they don't follow. Most Foreign aide is in return for trade deals it really has very little to do with helping people.
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 


dont roll your eyes at me you antipodean twit... Razz 

You clearly dont read....

this is merely an outline sketch...bare bones so to speak...OF COURSE it needs "tuning".....BUT...the present situation is not sustainable, not fair , and no longer fit for purpose...
we either choose a humane society or we go the other way....

All the signs are that we are going the other way...your lot included.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 am

this is one reason I have contempt for left and right equally...both weaklings, morally and fiscally bankrupt, incapable of "thinking out of the box" and so tied to their fiscal master as to be useless....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cats stress

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am

victorisnotamused wrote:this is one reason I have contempt for left and right equally...both weaklings, morally and fiscally bankrupt, incapable of "thinking out of the box" and so tied to their fiscal master as to be useless....

I think I agree with you.
I've never known where I sit so I call myself Chicken-Wing.
Fancy joining me?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum