townies....pfffft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

townies....pfffft

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Well that was to say the least ammusing,

was out on my permission this afternoon for a bit of "crow bashing" at the request of the shepherd....

now Nicko will appreciate this most of all...

theres me in the hide wearing a "real tree" (tm) ghillie suit...utterly invisible against the hedge...

which as it happens is close to a public footpath across the land...

along comes a coach party of "townies"

from the conversation, one, it appears is "caught short" and wants a crap....

so he leaves the foot path (and is thus trespassing)

and heads for the corner of the field where my hide is...

he is about to drop his trousers to crap....which considering he is trespassing and has nor right to be there is disgusting

when up I pop, looking like the swamp monster, and roar at him....WTF are you doing

with a scream like a gelded pig he galloped off back to the walking party

and i swear...as he went........... I caught the whiff of........shit...... :/pwn://:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

I MUST stress here that never at any point was there the slightest possibility of any of that party being endangered by my shooting activites. I had seen (and heard) them LONG before they were in range, and the gun was unloaded and made safe untill they were once again out of range....one of the main reasons that hide is where it is...it affords clear sight of the footpath in BOTH directions for a good 800 yards....way beyond the range of a shotgun (300 yards is quoted for safety zones)

the psychological welfare of that lone "crapper" however I cant guarantee.....

however......I decided to take a walk along this foot path....It took me 3 hours to clean up the mess this ONE walking party had left behind....3 binbags of assorted plastic and glass bottles..sandwich wqrappers, crisp packets

they had left 3 gates open across the land I shoot (and possibly others on othere land whare I dont have access...)

they had damaged a stile.thus making a gap in the farmers fencing....which I repaired (another hour and a half)

where were they from???

NOTTINGHAM........

TOWNIES...... :aspffftas: 

Back to top Go down

Re: townies....pfffft

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:46 pm

lol! Shame you didn't video him - could've made a fortune on You Tube.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm

VIC, some years ago I made a cracking hide at the side of a wood where a large old oak had come down.Waiting for pigeon I had almost fallen asleep,i was roused by a femail voice behind me.Peering through the leaves I saw a young couple doing what comes naturaly ,I didn't know weather to cough or what,turning round I saw two pigeon coming in,could not resist it, I dropped one missed the other.A loud scream came from behind,turning round I saw two figures completely naked clutching clothes running like the wind away through the tree's.i'v never forgotten it!!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Us townies have lots of foxes around here, more than ever now.

We don't want to cull them....

There was a baby fox just outside of my back door the other, i stared it out to a certain degree....I made a kissing sound and then it ran away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Phil...you can have em....in fact I can probably give you a few more...the shepherd round here would be glad to be rid of em....

of course when they start eating your pussies, and biting kids, turning over bins and carrying disease, i would want legislation to prevent you from having them removed/ culled/relocated.......

they are YOUR foxes and you are welcome to em.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 am

More like it was  baby Fox that made Victor shit his pants

And here is what really happened:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Didge wrote:More like it was  baby Fox that made Victor shit his pants

oh my we are getting stroppy arent we didge.....dont like facts biting your ass in the iraq thread???

this is a bit rich comming from the forum appologist/colaborator/chief hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:More like it was  baby Fox that made Victor shit his pants

oh my we are getting stroppy arent we didge.....dont like facts biting your ass in the iraq thread???

this is a bit rich comming from the forum appologist/colaborator/chief hypocrite

What facts?

Ha ha

More like you have no sense of huour

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum