Muslims serving in our armed forces...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 pm

...we must show our appreciation to theses brave folk , who fight against extremist terrorists and do so proudly by saying they fight for and would die for Britain...

Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162


Some might not appreciate these brave folks, but I do...if they are willing to risk their life for a Britain and stand up against terrorism...

I take my hat off to them and thank them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:55 pm

There are more 'British' Muslims fighting jihadi in Syria than there are in our armed forces.....




But they have no problem filling up our dole queues or our prisons either....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There are more 'British' Muslims fighting jihadi in Syria than there are in our armed forces.....




But they have no problem filling up our dole queues or our prisons either....

very well said... Smile Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Interesting Matti wishes to dishonour those who serve in our armed forces, by going on about extremists, people on the dole and in prison as if they all are.

How low can you get

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Didge wrote:Interesting Matti wishes to dishonour those who serve in our ar


med forces, by going on about extremists, people on the dole and in prison as if they all are.

How low can you get


Indeed Didge,,,not a word of gratitude or acknowledgment from either Tommy or Favva, that just shows how racist and hate filled they are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Top respect to all those who serve in our armed forces dodge, just pointing out some facts.
Or inconvenient truth you might say for you lefties.....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Top respect to all those who serve in our armed forces dodge, just pointing out some facts.
Or inconvenient truth you might say for you lefties.....



What facts on a thread about Muslims serving in the armed forces?

Yes every one who is left of Himmler is left to you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 pm

i agree with tommy we have more muslims joining the other side than those in our forces...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Out of over 170,000 serving there are only about 400 Muslims, so I think the old favourite leftie saying of.......



"It's only a few!"



Truly applies here!!!!




There are more 'British' Muslims who have gone to Syria to eight in jihadi than we have serving in our armed forces.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Top respect to all those who serve in our armed forces dodge, just pointing out some facts.
Or inconvenient truth you might say for you lefties.....



What facts on a thread about Muslims serving in the armed forces?

Yes every one who is left of Himmler is left to you.


That's it Didge,,,Ive heard it all, we are terrorists , or at very least the left are apparently terrorist sympathisers....

And all because we won't join in with the crusade of hate of many on the right.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Out of over 170,000 serving there are only about 400 Muslims, so I think the old favourite leftie saying of.......



"It's only a few!"



Truly applies here!!!!




There are more 'British' Muslims who have gone to Syria to eight in jihadi than we have serving in our armed forces.





But still not a word of praise for those who do serve in our armed forces Tommy, would that really hurt you to acknowledge and praise them chief?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:16 pm

we have americans killing our boys with friendly fire and now we put muslims in our own forces, our troops must be eager to go to war again...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Top respect to all those who serve in our armed forces dodge, just pointing out some facts.
Or inconvenient truth you might say for you lefties.....



Just for JD, who as a leftie will be an expert at not seeing things he doesn't want to see....
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Out of over 170,000 serving there are only about 400 Muslims, so I think the old favourite leftie saying of.......



"It's only a few!"



Truly applies here!!!!




There are more 'British' Muslims who have gone to Syria to eight in jihadi than we have serving in our armed forces.





Its double that and what other other faiths represented?
So you thus think all other faiths are thus bad also by that logic then?

So you are not concerned about those serving when this thread is about those serving, how odd and idiotic again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:38 pm

The number of Islamic recruits in the UK armed forces has risen by well over 40% since 2007.




With more Muslims joining the British military, Islamic religious adviser to the Ministry of Defence Imam Asim Hafiz has said that there is no contradiction between being of the Muslim faith and choosing to defend Britain.
Mr Hafiz, who was the first Muslim chaplain for the armed forces, also strongly believes that British Muslims can be good soldiers. He said:
The increasing number of Muslims in the UK armed forces is a natural change because society is becoming more tolerant and young Muslim men and women feel more able to come forward and serve.
I’ve met many Muslims in the military who are very devout, because to Muslims a love of your country and serving your community is an important part of your faith.


Imam Asim Hafiz meets Afghan troops in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan (library image) [Picture: Sergeant Dan Bardsley, Crown copyright]
The importance of communities is reflected in his work, as it was just last month that Mr Hafiz received an OBE for his work with Muslims in the armed forces and for improving religious and cultural understanding between international forces and the Afghan people.
The religious adviser said that there is still work to be done in Muslim communities to encourage family members to be more accepting, but the chain of command inside the military is ‘getting better every year at accommodating Muslims’.
Muslims in the UK armed forces are able to pray 5 times a day and fast, as long as there is not an overwhelming operational requirement against either. They are provided with halal rations, can seek support from Muslim chaplains, and use prayer rooms on base; one of which was recently made available on a naval warship.


Captain Naveed Muhammad at the British Army's headquarters in Andover [Picture: Shane Wilkinson, Crown copyright]
Captain Naveed Muhammad, who has served in the Royal Corps of Signalsfor 27 years, is a practising Muslim soldier.
His role involves helping young soldiers forge a future and taking groups of young Muslim children on trips to Flanders. He has also served his country in Iraq, the Balkans and, most recently, Afghanistan.
Captain Naveed said:
Our faith teaches us resilience. Of course, taking life is something you think about when you first deploy operationally… but Britain is a special place to be and we all have to contribute to keep it like that.


https://www.gov.uk/government/news/muslims-in-the-armed-forces--2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:...we must show our appreciation to theses brave folk , who fight against extremist terrorists and do so proudly by saying they fight for and would die for Britain...

Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162


Some might not appreciate these brave folks, but I do...if they are willing to risk their life for a Britain and stand up against terrorism...

I take my hat off to them and thank them.

What a racist you are , what about white British men laying down their lives or is it just moselms that you care about ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...we must show our appreciation to theses brave folk , who fight against extremist terrorists and do so proudly by saying they fight for and would die for Britain...

Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162


Some might not appreciate these brave folks, but I do...if they are willing to risk their life for a Britain and stand up against terrorism...

I take my hat off to them and thank them.

What a racist you are , what about white British men laying down their lives or is it just moselms that you care about ?


Actually you just made a racist view, Joy did not because clearly you do understand Muslims can be white also and British, but you make a point on only white British servicemen, when nobody brought up colour here but religion and of those who serve.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

What a racist you are , what about white British men laying down their lives or is it just moselms that you care about ?


Actually you just made a racist view, Joy did not because clearly you do understand Muslims can be white also and British, but you make a point on only white British servicemen, when nobody brought up colour here but religion and of those who serve.
no the pics you posted didnt show white men


Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

What a racist you are , what about white British men laying down their lives or is it just moselms that you care about ?


Actually you just made a racist view, Joy did not because clearly you do understand Muslims can be white also and British, but you make a point on only white British servicemen, when nobody brought up colour here but religion and of those who serve.
no the pics you posted didn't show white men

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:


Actually you just made a racist view, Joy did not because clearly you do understand Muslims can be white also and British, but you make a point on only white British servicemen, when nobody brought up colour here but religion and of those who serve.
no the pics you posted didn't show white men


So that does notmean there are not white British Muslims, there are?

Nobody brought colour into this, thus you made it racial, Joy did not

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
no the pics you posted didn't show white men


So that does notmean there are not white British Muslims, there are?

Nobody brought colour into this, thus you made it racial, Joy did not

JD made it racial read what he said

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
no the pics you posted didn't show white men


So that does notmean there are not white British Muslims, there are?

Nobody brought colour into this, thus you made it racial, Joy did not

JD made it racial read what he said

I just did and I can't see anything racist.

If you believe there is, can you point it out please?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.

is calling people coloured acceptable now and what about black British soldiers why didn't he mention them ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.

is calling people coloured acceptable now and what about black British soldiers why didn't he mention them  ?


How about this soldier?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.

is calling people coloured acceptable now and what about black British soldiers why didn't he mention them  ?


How about this soldier?


How about him ??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.

is calling people coloured acceptable now and what about black British soldiers why didn't he mention them  ?

There is nothing detrimental to any person or any group in what JD wrote so how can it be racist. And do you agree with the overall statement that Muslims serving in the British forces is a good thing?

And anyway, I keep reading on here that Muslims are not a race. Do you agree that for the purposes of understanding what racism means that they are then?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
There are more 'British' Muslims fighting jihadi in Syria than there are in our armed forces.....

But they have no problem filling up our dole queues or our prisons either....


very well said... Smile Smile 

 Rolling Eyes 

SO SAY those two cowards who would never have the backbone to "do the right thing; when push comes to shove.." !

JUST watch those two fascist old fools run and hide behind the nearest trees..   

Cowards like Tommy and heavenly are the first ones you shoot ! Twisted Evil

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:25 pm



WANTED IDIOT NAMED LONE WOLF AKA WOLF MAN

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

WANTED IDIOT NAMED LONE WOLF AKA WOLF MAN

lol //love it...


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Didge wrote:The number of Islamic recruits in the UK armed forces has risen by well over 40% since 2007.




With more Muslims joining the British military, Islamic religious adviser to the Ministry of Defence Imam Asim Hafiz has said that there is no contradiction between being of the Muslim faith and choosing to defend Britain.
Mr Hafiz, who was the first Muslim chaplain for the armed forces, also strongly believes that British Muslims can be good soldiers. He said:
The increasing number of Muslims in the UK armed forces is a natural change because society is becoming more tolerant and young Muslim men and women feel more able to come forward and serve.
I’ve met many Muslims in the military who are very devout, because to Muslims a love of your country and serving your community is an important part of your faith.


Imam Asim Hafiz meets Afghan troops in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan (library image) [Picture: Sergeant Dan Bardsley, Crown copyright]
The importance of communities is reflected in his work, as it was just last month that Mr Hafiz received an OBE for his work with Muslims in the armed forces and for improving religious and cultural understanding between international forces and the Afghan people.
The religious adviser said that there is still work to be done in Muslim communities to encourage family members to be more accepting, but the chain of command inside the military is ‘getting better every year at accommodating Muslims’.
Muslims in the UK armed forces are able to pray 5 times a day and fast, as long as there is not an overwhelming operational requirement against either. They are provided with halal rations, can seek support from Muslim chaplains, and use prayer rooms on base; one of which was recently made available on a naval warship.


Captain Naveed Muhammad at the British Army's headquarters in Andover [Picture: Shane Wilkinson, Crown copyright]
Captain Naveed Muhammad, who has served in the Royal Corps of Signalsfor 27 years, is a practising Muslim soldier.
His role involves helping young soldiers forge a future and taking groups of young Muslim children on trips to Flanders. He has also served his country in Iraq, the Balkans and, most recently, Afghanistan.
Captain Naveed said:
Our faith teaches us resilience. Of course, taking life is something you think about when you first deploy operationally… but Britain is a special place to be and we all have to contribute to keep it like that.


https://www.gov.uk/government/news/muslims-in-the-armed-forces--2


Didge, this is a fantastic article Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:32 pm

I suppose it gives them experience on killing while getting paid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:33 pm

they might prove useful in bomb disposable they have experience with bombs..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:37 pm

They are I less than a white soldier, they do the same jobs and this Is the gratitude you afford them...


Most folk will appreciate these Muslim soldiers just as much as white non Muslim soldiers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:00 pm

One could be cynical...and suggest that what they are doing is getting trained, ready for the uprising and jihad to come......  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:One could be cynical...and suggest that what they are doing is getting trained, ready for the uprising and jihad to come......  


Yeah, well ...can you imagine what the world would be like if we all had that mindset Vic?..

and one of those Muslim Army personnel from Didge's link has been in the British army for 27 years...I think he would have done something bad by now, of course as you suggest he is building up to much bigger things. Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:One could be cynical...and suggest that what they are doing is getting trained, ready for the uprising and jihad to come......  


Yeah, well ...can you imagine what the world would be like if we all had that mindset Vic?..

and one of those Muslim Army personnel from Didge's link has been in the British army for 27 years...I think he would have done something bad by now, of course as you suggest he is building up to much bigger things. Rolling Eyes 

well...he would be well placed to command wouldnt he?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Fact remains, there are only a few....




More British Muslims are in Syria on jihadi.....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:They are I less than a white soldier, they do the same jobs and this Is the gratitude you afford them...


Most folk will appreciate these Muslim soldiers just as much as white non Muslim soldiers.

Why should they get more gratitude than any other solder they are nothing special plenty of non moslems join the armed forces so why all the fuss over moslems ??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fact remains, there are only a few....




More British Muslims are in Syria on jihadi.....

I don't know why these moslems are in the news just because they are in armed forces what's the big deal  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:One could be cynical...and suggest that what they are doing is getting trained, ready for the uprising and jihad to come......  

lol true

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yet some claim there are no real coloured or Muslim Brits,,,this attitude stinks and we should be grateful for those brave souls who carry out the same duties as white British soldiers.

is calling people coloured acceptable now and what about black British soldiers why didn't he mention them  ?

There is nothing detrimental to any person or any group in what JD wrote so how can it be racist. And do you agree with the overall statement that Muslims serving in the British forces is a good thing?

And anyway, I keep reading on here that Muslims are not a race. Do you agree that for the purposes of understanding what racism means that they are then?

Not really i don't know why it is being brought to our attention to be honest , any man /woman joining the armed forces is equally as good so why just mention moslems ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Cass on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:46 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I suppose it gives them experience on killing while getting paid

there is NO excuse whatsoever for that comment and the one below by your husband.even Victor has gone too far. But then again they wear the uniform that allows you to sit behind a keyboard and say the most asinine words. you should seriously be ashamed.

You two are some of the worst examples of Christians I know.....goodbye.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am

I was thinking of all the vast diversity of belief within Christianity (made a thread on it recently) and it occurred to me, there's also the type that seems to believe that they can say whatever vileness pops into their minds and they'll be rewarded or at least excused for it, because they're cheering for the right team. Of course, this type exists in all faiths and is the cause of a great deal of the world's problems ...

"His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant!" - Luke 19:22

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 am



These 650 Muslims in our armed forces can only receive praise from the general public.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I was thinking of all the vast diversity of belief within Christianity (made a thread on it recently) and it occurred to me, there's also the type that seems to believe that they can say whatever vileness pops into their minds and they'll be rewarded or at least excused for it, because they're cheering for the right team. Of course, this type exists in all faiths and is the cause of a great deal of the world's problems ...

"His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant!" - Luke 19:22

...Which is odd, because Christ specifically warned "You are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth". (Matthew 15:11)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 pm

lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I was thinking of all the vast diversity of belief within Christianity (made a thread on it recently) and it occurred to me, there's also the type that seems to believe that they can say whatever vileness pops into their minds and they'll be rewarded or at least excused for it, because they're cheering for the right team. Of course, this type exists in all faiths and is the cause of a great deal of the world's problems ...

"His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant!" - Luke 19:22

...Which is odd, because Christ specifically warned "You are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth". (Matthew 15:11)


...well that definitely proves those two are anything but Christians  Laughing ::smthg::

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:31 pm

So they make up about 5% of general population but only 0.3%
Of our armed services, But about 14% of our prison population, and areas where they congregate have become the poorest and most deprived in The country.




Great!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So they make up about 5% of general population but only 0.3%
Of our armed services, But about 14% of our prison population, and areas where they congregate have become the poorest and most deprived in The country.




Great!


Canny win with your type Tommy,you are never happy...you would only be complaining if there were more Muslims in the British Army!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Don't like the truth do you....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Don't like the truth do you....


....ah! That must be it then. Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims serving in our armed forces...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum