Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected

This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:42 am

Well, I don't care whether they're guilty or not as long as justice is served. So I'll leave this debate to the people who care about it Smile

- George W. Bush, after Donald Trump's inaugural address
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Well, I don't care whether they're guilty or not as long as justice is served. So I'll leave this debate to the people who care about it Smile

First real time I have bothered to get involved to be honest Ben, mainly because of many poor claims, this has become a sad cult following to some, as you can see by the debates. As I say people who are convinced of guilt cannot see anything logically, hence why it adds to show why doing so is very flawed when debating.

Hey ho, they will never be convinced otherwise anyways, like you I just want justice and who ever is guilty, suffers a long punishment

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Well, I don't care whether they're guilty or not as long as justice is served. So I'll leave this debate to the people who care about it Smile

First real time I have bothered to get involved to be honest Ben, mainly because of many poor claims, this has become a sad cult following to some, as you can see by the debates. As I say people who are convinced of guilt cannot see anything logically, hence why it adds to show why doing so is very flawed when debating.

Hey ho, they will never be convinced otherwise anyways, like you I just want justice and who ever is guilty, suffers a long punishment

You are. It debating openly yourself. You're so intent on point-scoring and being right, that you haven't said once "Ok, can't dispute that"

So if we're pig-headed in our beliefs of their guilt guess who's just as guilty of pig-headedly believing their innocence?

Don't say you're open-minded when you're absolutely not.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 am

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not to be callous, but why so much attention on this one case? Surely children die or are murdered every day under suspicious circumstances, but it seems like people have been fixating on just-this-one-case for many years now.

Lots of things
Parents call ing sky news
Father talking about a one year anniversary event when the child was missing a very short time.
Parents appointing a spokesperson
Parents lying
the constant links to paedophilia
the doubts about madeleines true parentage
GBs interference
Organised media campaign to protect the parents
parents non cooperation with police
The smearing of Amaral
the blaming of Murat
Egg man
The Smith Family
The blonde woman with a little blonde girl leaving PDL
The appeal for the Irish woman to come forward
Thats the sort of thing

And not forgetting the fund, which was registered as a Limited Company (note, not a charity) and a web site set up within days of her disappearance.

Leaving No Stone Unturned has received millions of pounds in donations from the public, a lot of which has been handed over to dodgy private investigators who have since landed up doing time. But they did use it to pay their mortgage in the early days too, and cover their living expenses. And the rest has been used to pay for Lawyers to sue various people and PR people.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 am

It makes you think don't it?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 pm

nicko wrote:It makes you think don't it?

Yes it does Nicko, it should make you think that you're not totally 100% convinced of their innocence if nothing else.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are. It debating openly yourself. You're so intent on point-scoring and being right, that you haven't said once "Ok, can't dispute that"

So if we're pig-headed in our beliefs of their guilt guess who's just as guilty of pig-headedly believing their innocence?

Don't say you're open-minded when you're absolutely not.

I suggest you read again, because I am open to the fact they could be guilty, unlike yourself who already believes they are guilty thus proving and has been proven you are incapable of looking at anything impartially as already stated.

Nothing to do with point scoring but correcting poor ignorant claims, as seen already. For example the old I have seen the claim people have been following this case for years to have claims they have including you rubbished easily because these same people were convinced from the start they were guilty and anything that came up on the web became an instant coincidence because they already were guilty to people who lacked any ability to look at this impartially.

You have been so utterly condescending claiming they have no knowledge and in my view completely ignorant to others with their views because you hold them guilty and have hardly even debated your views, and when you have like yesterday a daft claim of a missing file, which was easily refuted proving you have not read the case very well at all. At least if it turns out and they are guilty, I can say that I have left the possibility they could have done this crime, though not sure how you will live with yourself if it is proven they had nothing to do with the crime, but then if that was the case, you are so convinced they are guilty you would no doubt claim it was a conspiracy also, showing how utterly clouded many peoples minds are at looking at anything when they are so taken in by bullshit they read off the web.

Last edited by Didge on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 pm

The facts are on the web.

I am sticking to the facts.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The facts are on the web.

I am sticking to the facts.

You never had facts as proven time and again, hence why the Police never charged them.

The Police deal in facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:08 pm

And they thought the girl died in the apartment and parents were involved.....

Going by their published documents.....

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And they thought the girl died in the apartment and parents were involved.....

Going by their published documents.....

Did they, is that why as already seen they have not been charged and stated there is no evidence to charge them, why she is still classed as missing?

You need to learn the difference between suspicion and facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Not enough evidence to charge.

And they aren't likely to be digging up a girl who's alive are they....

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not enough evidence to charge.

And they aren't likely to be digging up a girl who's alive are they....

No evidence to charge and they are conducting searches based off the abduction theory, so on all fronts you never had any facts, you had suspicions, as the Police looked at all possibilities, with again it being declared by the Portuguese themselves there was no evidence against the Macanns to charge them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 pm

There was no evidence strong enough to charge them on.

There was absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support the abduction theory.

Local digging would also fit with the parents involvement scenario which is more than a theory as there IS evidence to support it, in fact ALL the evidence suggests that this was the case.......
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Lots of people get away with murder (manslaughter) for years.
Doesn't mean they aren't guilty, means there's not enough evidence to charge them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:From your own post....

This is what the handler said....

"...He said: "Blood could be invisible to the naked eye, but Keela will detect it. It doesn't matter if it's hundreds of years old.  "Eddie smells for the scent of a decomposing human body. He can detect any part of a human body that is decomposing - hair, bones, flesh, anything. "The smell of a decomposing body is very difficult to get rid of...."

The dog Eddie detected death on McCanns apartment. And ONLY their apartment.

On their hire car and ONLY their car.

On their clothes and The cuddle act toy.

Keela detects body fluids in The boot.

It was originally claimed to be meat leaking.

Then it was claimed that it was dirty nappies leaking.

When analysed it contained cellular material and all the markers that gave a reading were exact match to Madeleine.

4 markers were too degraded to give any reading.

This DNA profile did not match any of McCanns or any of their friends.

The hire car was not rented until 24 days after girl vanished.

It was only rented by 3 previous people and nobody died in this car.

I never said the scent of death was excused by dirty nappies, I think you must be getting confused dodge. Or perhaps you could quote me on it.....???

Didn't think so!!!

Wasn't this key you keep going on about actually a card key that was also located in The boot in storage compartment????

Funny dodge laughs at a YouTube clip that tells the story with the facts of THe case, And showing Kate McCann lying at the levison enquiry by saying that no bodily fluids were found in boot.......!!!

Thus kate McCann is therefore a proven liar but he chooses to believe everything the McCanns And their friends say!!!!

But he then dismisses all The other facts as lies!!!!

The only person ranting is Didge, in his desperation to hide the facts.

Why is that I wonder????

Care to give us the link to this piece of information that i've emboldened above, because i've just read the reports on the DNA analysis of all the submitted samples and nowhere is any of that stated in the reports.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not to be callous, but why so much attention on this one case? Surely children die or are murdered every day under suspicious circumstances, but it seems like people have been fixating on just-this-one-case for many years now.

Lots of things
Father talking about a one year anniversary event when the child was missing a very short time.
Parents lying
GBs interference
The smearing of Amaral
the blaming of Murat
Egg man
The Smith Family
Thats the sort of thing

What doubts about her true parentage. The DNA reports state there is no doubt that she is their natural child.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Nems wrote:

Lots of things
Parents lying
GBs interference
The smearing of Amaral
the blaming of Murat
Egg man
The Smith Family
Thats the sort of thing

What doubts about her true parentage.  The DNA reports state there is no doubt that she is their natural child.

Did it? Is that the same Dna report that is being rubbished for finding her DNA in the hire car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

What doubts about her true parentage.  The DNA reports state there is no doubt that she is their natural child.

Did it? Is that the same Dna report that is being rubbished for finding her DNA in the hire car?

Yet more proof people who are so taken in they are guilty do not read the facts of the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

It didn't find her DNA, it found a mixed result likely to have come from at least 3 people, one of whom may or may not have been Madeleine McCann.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: Abduction of Madeleine McCann on 3rd May 2007

A DNA profile has been obtained from the reference samples of Kate HEALY
(51162896) and Gerald McCANN (51162897).

A DNA profile has also been obtained from a pillowcase (SJM/1).

DNA profiling reveals a series of bands, half of which a child inherits from their
natural mother (maternal) and half of which inherits from their natural father
(paternal)

In this case, all of the bands present in the prof - e of abtained from the pillowcase are
represented in the combined profiles of Kate HEALY and Gerald McCANN. This is
what I would expect to find if the profile obtained from the pillowcase originated from
a natural child of theirs.

The results of the DNA profile obtained from the pillowcase is approximately 29
million times more likely if the profile originates form a natural child of theirs rather
than someone unrelated to them.

In my opinion, the results detailed above provide extremely strong support for the
view that the profile obtained from the pillowcase originated from a natural child of
Kate HEALY and GERALD McCANN.

Please note: I understand that the McCANN's have a second female child. It
therefore remains a formal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could
have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those
described above.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm#p10p2617-2623
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 pm

How do you know that wasn't the DNA of one of the twins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Nems wrote:How do you know that wasn't the DNA of one of the twins?

They can identify the sex of the person whose DNA it is so it's unlikely to be the boys as the footnote only mentioned another female child.

As has been said it is possible it may have come from her but come on, the sample was taken from the pillowcase of the bed Madeleine McCann slept in, with that in mind the chances of it not being hers must be quite slim.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Nems wrote:How do you know that wasn't the DNA of one of the twins?

They can identify the sex of the person whose DNA it is so it's unlikely to be the boys as the footnote only mentioned another female child.

As has been said it is possible it may have come from her but come on, the sample was taken from the pillowcase of the bed Madeleine McCann slept in, with that in mind the chances of it not being hers must be quite slim.

And was this the sample they tested all the DNA findings against?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Nems wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Not that I'm aware of.

Must have missed this the first time I read it.

THE FORENSIC SCIENCE SERVICE
WETHERBY LABORATORY, SANDBECK WAY, AUDBY LANE, WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS22 7DN

FORENSIC REPORT

Officer in case: Det Supt Prior

Client: Leicestershire Police, New Parks

Police reference: 07/06085 Operation TASK

Laboratory reference: 300 655 190

Order reference: 400 922 755

Scientist: Lesley Denton

Number of pages: 2

Re: Abduction of Madeleine McCann on 3rd May 2007

A DNA profile has been obtained from the reference samples of Amelie Eve McCANN (SBM/2) and Sean Michael McCANN (SBM/3).

In this case, all of the bands present in the profiles of both Amelie McCANN and Sean McCANN are represented in the combined profiles of Kate HEALY and Gerald McCANN. This is what I would expect to find if Amelie McCANN and Sean Michael McCANN were their natural children.

Neither the DNA profile of Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN matches that from the pillowcase (SJM/1) and therefore in my opinion, neither Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN can be the source of this profile.

If I can be of further assistance or you require a CJA statement please do not hesitate to contact me at the laboratory on 01937 548287.

Yours sincerely,

Lesley Ann Denton
FORENSIC SCIENTIST
Date: 28 June 2007

I must have missed this when I first read these reports.

The DNA on the pillowcase was not the DNA of one of the twins, therefore it is 29 million times more likely that it belonged to Madeleine than anyone else.

Pretty strong odds don't you think?
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

there is also this.

- Regarding your request no. 5, determine if the 'profile' obtained by the British laboratory may pertain to a child of the McCann couple.

- We carried out a profile comparison obtained from the autosomal STRs of Kate McCann and Gerald McCann and of the profile sent us.

- The probability of the McCann couple being the biological parents of the female individual in that test is 99,9828 %.

Lisbon, 20th August, 2007

The Director of the Genetic & Biological Forensic Service

Dr. Rosa Maria Espinheira

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm#p10p2617-2623

I hope that puts to bed any doubts anyone might have over the parentage of Madeleine McCann.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Nems wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Reading further, it seems that pillowcase came from Madeleines bed at her home rather than the apartment they stayed in which was my first thought, so yes, given that the saliva stain was proven not to have come from the twins it does seem that this is the reference sample they used to analyse DNA samples found in Portugal for Madeleines DNA.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:there is also this.

- Regarding your request no. 5, determine if the 'profile' obtained by the British laboratory may pertain to a child of the McCann couple.

- We carried out a profile comparison obtained from the autosomal STRs of Kate McCann and Gerald McCann and of the profile sent us.

- The probability of the McCann couple being the biological parents of the female individual in that test is 99,9828 %.

I hope that puts to bed any doubts anyone might have over the parentage of Madeleine McCann.

You are being extremely hopeful Spindle, if you think facts have anything to do with what the hatred for the McCanns is about. You could show facts that prove absolutely everything that is rumoured on the net is untrue (and let's face it, it's been done) but still the salacious whispers will go on. Never mind the poor bastards have to think about what might have happened to that child over the years, have to try and stay strong and keep her in the public mind so that the search can go on (which in turn brings more approbation on their heads), the point of the exercise is to salivate over every rumour and build it up, the truth is not interesting enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:there is also this.

You are being extremely hopeful Spindle, if you think facts have anything to do with what the hatred for the McCanns is about.    You could show facts that prove absolutely everything that is rumoured on the net is untrue (and let's face it, it's been done) but still the salacious whispers will go on.   Never mind the poor bastards have to think about what might have happened to that child over the years, have to try and stay strong and keep her in the public mind so that the search can go on (which in turn brings more approbation on their heads), the point of the exercise is to salivate over every rumour and build it up, the truth is not interesting enough.

I find it hard to believe that people still persist with all the claims about this couple and what happened to the child. It didn't take a lot of searching (although a lot of reading) to find the official documents to disprove the 'doubts about her real parentage'.

People must be really blinded by their hatred of the McCanns to persist with such claims despite all the evidence against said claims being out there.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You are being extremely hopeful Spindle, if you think facts have anything to do with what the hatred for the McCanns is about.    You could show facts that prove absolutely everything that is rumoured on the net is untrue (and let's face it, it's been done) but still the salacious whispers will go on.   Never mind the poor bastards have to think about what might have happened to that child over the years, have to try and stay strong and keep her in the public mind so that the search can go on (which in turn brings more approbation on their heads), the point of the exercise is to salivate over every rumour and build it up, the truth is not interesting enough.

I find it hard to believe that people still persist with all the claims about this couple and what happened to the child.  It didn't take a lot of searching (although a lot of reading) to find the official documents to disprove the 'doubts about her real parentage'.

People must be really blinded by their hatred of the McCanns to persist with such claims despite all the evidence against said claims being out there.

Couldn't agree more.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Firstly people can go fuck themselves if they think that I'm getting off on some kind of salacious trip by hoping that Madeleine is dead.
I hope she is alive but let's face it, she's not going to be living in a tiny cottage by the sea with the kindly old lady out of fairy tales.

I truly resent people who claim that I think the Mccs are guilty when I've been following this case carefully and hopefully for seven years!

I am entitled to think they're guilty because I think they are.

We are all entitled to our opinions and I'll turn your very own statements on their heads by saying this:

Perhaps you're the ones doing damage by not looking into the fact that the parents very possibly are guilty?

They fucked off and left their three children so they're not without blemish and it's not entirely impossible to think that the selfish bastards have covered up a death is it?
Oh yeah, and after their daughter was "abducted" they fucked off all over the place and left the other two behind.

So debate with politeness and don't dare accuse me of not caring about what happened to a little girl left alone to cry in the dark.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:Firstly people can go fuck themselves if they think that I'm getting off on some kind of salacious trip by hoping that Madeleine is dead.
I hope she is alive but let's face it, she's not going to be living in a tiny cottage by the sea with the kindly old lady out of fairy tales.

I truly resent people who claim that I think the Mccs are guilty when I've been following this case carefully and hopefully for seven years!

We are all entitled to our opinions and I'll turn your very own statements on their heads by saying this:

Perhaps you're the ones doing damage by not looking into the fact that the parents very possibly are guilty?

They fucked off and left their three children so they're not without blemish and it's not entirely impossible to think that the selfish bastards have covered up a death is it?
Oh yeah, and after their daughter was "abducted" they fucked off all over the place and left the other two behind.

So debate with politeness and don't dare accuse me of not caring about what happened to a little girl left alone to cry in the dark.

To quote VOD, +1
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Ok read that back and I sounded a little harsh, apologies peeps but I've had a rough day.

But all my points still stand, without the swear words  Smile 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 am

eddie wrote:Firstly people can go fuck themselves if they think that I'm getting off on some kind of salacious trip by hoping that Madeleine is dead.

Good for you, now if they are found to be innocent, I also hope you live with the regret that you were wrong for wrongly accusing them and openly send them a letter saying how nasty and vindictive you were to even think they were capable of killing their own child and ask for their forgiveness?

I will of course replicate and send them a nasty letter if they are guilty to make this fair.

Deal?

Though as seen, I have nothing to apologise for because keeping an open mind allows me to see what truth does come out and not think I am able to second guess if someone is guilty. It is why we are such a great country and how the law is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round. I could care less that you think they are guilty, what I am concerned is the vindictive campaign of hate towards them based off only assumptions, not facts, it has gotten to the point it is some sad cult following, where many children go missing but people seem more intent to only go on about this case and their family, maybe if half of you gave the zeal and energy to every child that went missing, many more would be found. So think all you like that you think they are guilty, because it does not achieve anything, or bring Maddie back, all it serves to do is give some people a licence to be as nasty as the like to the parents of this child and if that is what people are really like, then there is little love or hope in this world, as hate only breeds more hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 am

eddie wrote:Ok read that back and I sounded a little harsh, apologies peeps but I've had a rough day.

No Edds, you were entirely right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
Nems wrote:

Reading further, it seems that pillowcase came from Madeleines bed at her home rather than the apartment they stayed in which was my first thought, so yes, given that the saliva stain was proven not to have come from the twins it does seem that this is the reference sample they used to analyse DNA samples found in Portugal for Madeleines DNA.

That must have been what Gerry collected on his return to England

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:05 am

Didge wrote:

Good for you, now if they are found to be innocent, I also hope you live with the regret that you were wrong for wrongly accusing them and openly send them a letter saying how nasty and vindictive you were to even think they were capable of killing their own child and ask for their forgiveness?

I will of course replicate and send them a nasty letter if they are guilty to make this fair.

Deal?

Though as seen, I have nothing to apologise for because keeping an open mind allows me to see what truth does come out and not think I am able to second guess if someone is guilty. It is why we are such a great country and how the law is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round. I could care less that you think they are guilty, what I am concerned is the vindictive campaign of hate towards them based off only assumptions, not facts, it has gotten to the point it is some sad cult following, where many children go missing but people seem more intent to only go on about this case and their family, maybe if half of you gave the zeal and energy to every child that went missing, many more would be found. So think all you like that you think they are guilty, because it does not achieve anything, or bring Maddie back, all it serves to do is give some people a licence to be as nasty as the like to the parents of this child and if that is what people are really like, then there is little love or hope in this world, as hate only breeds more hate.

Sending letters?
What is wrong with you?
We are talking about the murder of a child not a bloody parlour game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Deal?

Sending letters?
What is wrong with you?
We are talking about the murder of a child not a bloody parlour game

Yes sending letters after years being utterly wrong, where others have accused them, what is wrong with that, are you so afraid you could actually be wrong? I would like to know here and now if people would have the common decency if they were wrong. Guess that has you so utterly scared.

Murder, since when?

I thought we were talking about a missing child, or are you again second guessing?

I would like to think she is still alive thanks

Wow, that speaks volumes to me your post and what is so utterly wrong with this utter obsession with this case for some people.

Last edited by Didge on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Ok read that back and I sounded a little harsh, apologies peeps but I've had a rough day.

Yes I think so.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes I think so.

"Think" is the right word, whether you are is another matter, I would like to "think" the child is still alive, why would anyone want to think she is dead is beyond me, at least I still hold out hope she is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes I think so.

"Think" is the right word, whether you are is another matter, I would like to "think" the child is still alive, why would anyone want to think she is dead is beyond me, at least I still hold out hope she is alive.

Nems was referring to my rant.
Not the McCanns.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nems was referring to my rant.
Not the McCanns.

And? She replied to me doing what she always does use poor emotive responses, I am referring to you haters, and if you have the decency to even contemplate if you might be wrong, which it seems none of you can even answer, speaks volumes yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Listen dodge, all the evidence points to the girl having died in apartment and lain there for at least an hour and half and parents involved in hiding and disposing of body.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER TO SUGGEST ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENED!!!

It's not about hating anyone or a big conspiracy against them, it is purely about looking at The facts and drawing your own conclusions.

The McCanns are proven liars so cannot be trusted or believed on anything they say.

Although I would be happy to change my opinion of their involvement if evidence did arise to the contrary.

I suppose you think that O J Simpson was innocent really too......!?

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Listen dodge, all the evidence points to the girl having died in apartment and lain there for at least an hour and half and parents involved in hiding and disposing of body.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER TO SUGGEST ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENED!!!
It's not about hating anyone or a big conspiracy against them, it is purely about looking at The facts and drawing your own conclusions.
The McCanns are proven liars so cannot be trusted or believed on anything they say.
Although I would be happy to change my opinion of their involvement if evidence did arise to the contrary.
I suppose you think that O J Simpson was innocent really too......!?

Nothing but poor assumptions, the Police and Portuguese authorities say there is no evidence to charge the Macanns, not sure how many times you need to be told this before it sinks in, personal beliefs you think they are guilty, is not evidence to charge someone.

It is sick people like you that are now like a religious following, one of hate, a sad pathetic little cult that gets their kicks out of spouting hate behind a PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Not enough evidence to charge and secure prosecution.

But enough to know what happened.....

It's nothing to do with hate or a religious following or being part of any cult.

It is about what the evidence points to having happened and The people most likely responsible evading justice.

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not enough evidence to charge and secure prosecution.
But enough to know what happened.....
It's nothing to do with hate or a religious following or being part of any cult.
It is about what the evidence points to having happened and The people most likely responsible evading justice.

It is very much a cult following, one that seeks to formulate hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Pathetic.

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Pathetic.

Yes we know you are and that you are the follower of a sad cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 pm

No you are pathetic for saying looking at The evidence and concluding the obvious from the evidence is the same as being part of a cult.

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No you are pathetic for saying looking at The evidence and concluding the obvious from the evidence is the same as being part of a cult.

What evidence?
The evidence concluded by the authorities which shows there is no evidence to charge the, showing again how you go off your own views, not that of the authorities, thus you are a sad occultist

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top