Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected

This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:35 am

You are right, I actually don't agree with Slayhamlet that the media are covering anything up. I believe it is simply that there are so many libel cases being flung around that its not worth printing anything negative. Even negative comments from readers of newspapers on line get deleted straight away.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 am

eddie wrote:Most of the people that dismiss these things as conspiracies haven't really looked into to the case, read the statements of the Gaspars, the Tapas 7 and also Kate McCann's own book where she contradicts her own statement about Madeleine's last supper!
They haven't read any of The truth of the lie, and they certainly haven't delved right into the heart of the matter.
Haven't asked why Gerry had Sky News on his mobile and why they were the first people he rang, why Gordon Brown personally got involved with this one missing child when he never did with any others, why Kate and Gerry were seen laughing and smiling on her fourth birthday only a few days after she had vanished and why.....!

If a stranger had taken her, they would kill her and bury her body so close to the murder scene????

If a story throws up more questions than answers it usually means it isn't true.

I challenge any pro-McCann people to look at this pic:

and tell us that those two people believe their daughter was kidnapped by swarthy paedos just days earlier.

There are dozens of such photos. Where they don't just look relaxed or happy, but they look elated.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 am

harvesmom wrote:You are right, I actually don't agree with Slayhamlet that the media are covering anything up. I believe it is simply that there are so many libel cases being flung around that its not worth printing anything negative. Even negative comments from readers of newspapers on line  get deleted straight away.

The media are definitely covering it up.

On the day, in 2007, when the DNA in the hire car was reported, every single news outlet in the country kept repeating the same buzzword "ludicrous", over and over again. A word, no doubt, decided my Mitchell.

On that same day, sky news had a police expert on saying that DNA evidence wasn't really that reliable.

Then we had Fiona Philips, Colleen Nolan, Lorraine Kelly and others using the phrase "mentally ill" to describe people who suspected the McCanns. Does that seem reasonable?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:00 am

They said "ludicrous" because that's what the McCanns said about it.

That's what quoting is. Those articles were about the McCanns' response.

- George W. Bush, after Donald Trump's inaugural address
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:00 am

Slayhamlet, what motive could the media have to protect the McCanns?

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:06 am

harvesmom wrote:You are right, I actually don't agree with Slayhamlet that the media are covering anything up. I believe it is simply that there are so many libel cases being flung around that its not worth printing anything negative. Even negative comments from readers of newspapers on line  get deleted straight away.

Sorry but papers print what they like, they rarely make admissions and when they do they print a small correction where it is hardily noticeable and sometimes they get burnt and get sued, but the reality is any claim on paper cover ups is absurd, as they are on countless times never shy to speak their mind about not only many people but groups of people and thus agree with you the media is not covering anything. In this day and age it has become near impossible to cover things up, things always leak out and papers have never had any problem with going along with hearsay views or claims, even if later they are proven wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:44 am

I watched the video and it is damning that the sniffer dog found blood in their hire car.Also the fact samples or whatever got mixed up so this avenue could not be pursued is also rather weird.

The truth is I don't really want to believe that the parents had anything to do with it.I think if there was significant proof the police would have arrested them even if there wasn't enough evidence to secure a guilty verdict at trial.

I don't think people would conspire to save two murderers who were not famous and had no influence. Saville was famous and had influence,that's why he was protected.

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:13 pm

eddie wrote:By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected

This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' t ake her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

Because it's quick and easy. Why would her abductor take her miles and miles away with the higher risk of being caught. She's dead. She's buried or hidden nearby. It's logical.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 pm

I just want to see an end to this tragedy. I think she is dead and the sooner we know the better for her parents who can have a funeral and put an end to all this .

I know people think her parents killed her , if they did then they should be brought to justice if it was an abductor then lets hope they find him.

Either way she needs finding dead or alive .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Didge wrote:

Sorry but papers print what they like, they rarely make admissions and when they do they print a small correction where it is hardily noticeable and sometimes they get burnt and get sued, but the reality is any claim on paper cover ups is absurd, as they are on countless times never shy to speak their mind about not only many people but groups of people and thus agree with you the media is not covering anything. In this day and age it has become near impossible to cover things up, things always leak out and papers have never had any problem with going along with hearsay views or claims, even if later they are proven wrong.

Agree with you Didge, so have you any idea why nothing negative was printed about the McCanns? Usually a high profile case like this the papers would be full of stories quoting people who knew them before, any salacious gossip etc. Not one about the McCanns, except one from a friend saying Kate was a laugh and like a drink at Uni. Nothing about them trying to get a relative to adopt her. Nothing about why there was not one thing in that apartment they could use to get Madeleines DNA necessitating Daddy's trip to England where his wallet got stolen but was subsequently recovered. Nothing about the first lie to the media nothing about all the Chimera stuff, nothing about their sheer recklessness of their behaviour. Just the exact same words trotted out my every single media outlet " Madeleine McCann who disappeared as her parents dined nearby"
Horsehit in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
eddie wrote:Most of the people that dismiss these things as conspiracies haven't really looked into to the case, read the statements of the Gaspars, the Tapas 7 and also Kate McCann's own book where she contradicts her own statement about Madeleine's last supper!
They haven't read any of The truth of the lie, and they certainly haven't delved right into the heart of the matter.
Haven't asked why Gerry had Sky News on his mobile and why they were the first people he rang, why Gordon Brown personally got involved with this one missing child when he never did with any others, why Kate and Gerry were seen laughing and smiling on her fourth birthday only a few days after she had vanished and why.....!

If a stranger had taken her, they would kill her and bury her body so close to the murder scene????

If a story throws up more questions than answers it usually means it isn't true.

I challenge any pro-McCann people to look at this pic:

and tell us that those two people believe their daughter was kidnapped by swarthy paedos just days earlier.

There are dozens of such photos. Where they don't just look relaxed or happy, but they look elated.

you think they are elated their daughter is missing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Dogs don't lie, the scent of death was extremely strong in The apartment, and records show that nobody has ever died there before.

The scents found in and around the hire car are quite conclusive too as this car was almost brand new and wasn't hired until AFTER the girl vanished.

Bodily fluids were found in the boot with close matching DNA, and the McCanns left it parked up one might with the boot open all night, claiming they had bought some shopping and some meat leaked onto the carpet and was drying out after cleaning or some such bullshit.

their behaviour has always been strange to say the least.

With numerous skip ups and tell tale body language give away signs.

And there was one witness who saw man matching Gerry description hurrying along near the apartment carrying a little girl around the time of her going missing.

The girl died in that apartment, and the only people who would benefit by then get rid of the body were the McCanns.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Dogs don't lie, the scent of death was extremely strong in The apartment, and records show that nobody has ever died there before.

The scents found in and around the hire car are quite conclusive too as this car was almost brand new and wasn't hired until AFTER the girl vanished.

Bodily fluids were found in the boot with close matching DNA, and the McCanns left it parked up one might with the boot open all night, claiming they had bought some shopping and some meat leaked onto the carpet and was drying out after cleaning or some such bullshit.

And there was one witness who saw man matching Gerry description hurrying along near the apartment carrying a little girl around the time of her going missing.

The girl died in that apartment, and the only people who would benefit by then get rid of the body were the McCanns.

If she died from an accident whatever why wouldn't Kate and Gerry just call an ambulance it would have saved all this trauma , I just can't see them scheming something like this to honest .

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Well whatever the reason for the dig, it doesn't look as if the British police are looking at the parents because they have now asked for permission to interview 3 drug dealer suspects who according to the mobile phone pings were in the area at the time she disappeared.

Why would drug dealers abduct a child? I could understand them seeing the door to the apartment was open and go in looking for cash and valuables, but nothing was stolen. So did they just go in, find no cash and think we'll take a child instead?? It doesn't make any sense.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

did the drug dealers wake Madeleine and take her to silence her ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 pm

I've never believed in all this blaming the parents,,,as if they haven't been going through enough for the last seven years...

And I'm sure they are fully aware and bearing the consequences of their completely irresponsible behaviour ...
The last thing needed is a gossiping bandwagon.

Yes, I blame the, for being so irresponsible, but that will not help in the search for this poor wee lass and Kate and Gerry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Slayhamlet, I'm not dismissing anything, I just have strong doubts about the media conspiring to cover up a murder by two essentially random people. As in, what would the motive be?

If someone can answer with anything convincing, I'll listen to more, but people just don't cover things up without there being a compelling reason. That just does not make sense.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Slayhamlet, I'm not dismissing anything, I just have strong doubts about the media conspiring to cover up a murder by two essentially random people. As in, what would the motive be?

If someone can answer with anything convincing, I'll listen to more, but people just don't cover things up without there being a compelling reason. That just does not make sense.

This article from 2010 explains why some people are convinced there is a press cover up, and that the whole thing is far more complex than at first sight, Rupert Murdoch is thought to be involved at some level.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mccanns-clarence-mitchell-rupert.html

Another conspiracy theory? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know enough about politics to understand if it is possible or not.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Agree with you Didge, so have you any idea why nothing negative was printed about the McCanns? Usually a high profile case like this the papers would be full of stories quoting people who knew them before, any salacious gossip etc. Not one about the McCanns, except one from a friend saying Kate was a laugh and like a drink at Uni. Nothing about them trying to get a relative to adopt her. Nothing about why there was not one thing in that apartment  they could use to get Madeleines DNA necessitating Daddy's trip to England where his wallet got stolen but was subsequently recovered. Nothing about the first lie to the media nothing about all the Chimera stuff, nothing about their sheer recklessness of their behaviour. Just the exact same words trotted out my every single media outlet " Madeleine McCann who disappeared as her parents dined nearby"
Horsehit in my opinion

Good post.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
If she died from an accident whatever why wouldn't Kate and Gerry just call an ambulance it would have saved all this trauma , I just can't see them scheming something like this to honest .

Have a Google for the Portuguese detectives book summary, very in depth chapter by chapter account of all the facts available.....

I believe the girl definately died in that apartment and I don't believe she was abducted.

Read the facts and then tell me what you think might have happened.
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 pm

What's really funny is the fact that they're bringing in sniffer dogs and yet refused to take the sniffer dogs seriously the first time round.

This case just gets more ludicrous by the year.

I hope she's found.

I have a theory actually that the parents killed her accidentally and decided to cover up,the death to save themselves and each other from criminal prosecution and losing the the twins to social services interference.
Anyhow, I think they buried Madeleine with every intention of her being found sooner.

I think they want her found and they want her buried properly so that she can be near them.
I think they're responsible for her death but I do think they loved her (I'm not of the paedo theory) and I think Gerry persuaded Kate to cover up the death.
This was a crime (the cover up) of love.
Gerry and Kate's love for each other. There isn't any other reason parents would cover for each other.

Stories of accidental death or murder or manslaughter, are normally simple ones.
There isn't a complicated story here; there is no random stranger who crept in and snatched a child and was never seen again, who did what he did then buried her up the road.
He didn't do anything to her in that room because there were two other children there.
She didn't wake up. Why is that? Did he stand around and drug her waiting for the drug to take hold, hoping the twins wouldn't wake and he wouldn't be disturbed?
Then did he carry her down the road, rape  her (for what else did he want with her?) then bring her back, to bury her close by the apartment??
It doesn't make sense.

A child being killed accidentally by one or both parents, the day before she is claimed as "missing" (there is no conclusive proof she was alive the 3rd may) and being buried up the road is simple to believe.
Most children that are killed, are killed by their one of their parents.
Stranger abduction is rare.

Without going into detail of what I think happened, that's my general feeling about this case.
Are the parents protected?

Well the Freemasons did not send a wreath to my dad's funeral. Or any funeral I've ever been to, come to that....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Agree with you Didge, so have you any idea why nothing negative was printed about the McCanns? Usually a high profile case like this the papers would be full of stories quoting people who knew them before, any salacious gossip etc. Not one about the McCanns, except one from a friend saying Kate was a laugh and like a drink at Uni. Nothing about them trying to get a relative to adopt her. Nothing about why there was not one thing in that apartment  they could use to get Madeleines DNA necessitating Daddy's trip to England where his wallet got stolen but was subsequently recovered. Nothing about the first lie to the media nothing about all the Chimera stuff, nothing about their sheer recklessness of their behaviour. Just the exact same words trotted out my every single media outlet " Madeleine McCann who disappeared as her parents dined nearby"
Horsehit in my opinion

There is a very simple explanation, none take the view they are guilty.
All you are doing is going off what you say that you feel stinks about the case, if the press are of the opposite opinion, why would they print anything negative?
I would be interested to know how many similar cases there are with parents having their child's abducted and their parents receive lots of negative press?
Do you have say 5 such stories to compare?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm

eddie wrote:What's really funny is the fact that they're bringing in sniffer dogs and yet refused to take the sniffer dogs seriously the first time round.
This case just gets more ludicrous by the year.
I hope she's found.
I have a theory actually that the parents killed her accidentally and decided to cover up,the death to save themselves and each other from criminal prosecution and losing the the twins to social services interference.
Anyhow, I think they buried Madeleine with every intention of her being found sooner.
I think they want her found and they want her buried properly so that she can be near them.
I think they're responsible for her death but I do think they loved her (I'm not of the paedo theory) and I think Gerry persuaded Kate to cover up the death.
This was a crime (the cover up) of love.
Gerry and Kate's love for each other. There isn't any other reason parents would cover for each other.
Stories of accidental death or murder or manslaughter, are normally simple ones.
There isn't a complicated story here; there is no random stranger who crept in and snatched a child and was never seen again, who did what he did then buried her up the road.
He didn't do anything to her in that room because there were two other children there.
She didn't wake up. Why is that? Did he stand around and drug her waiting for the drug to take hold, hoping the twins wouldn't wake and he wouldn't be disturbed?
Then did he carry her down the road, rape  her (for what else did he want with her?) then bring her back, to bury her close by the apartment??
It doesn't make sense.
A child being killed accidentally by one or both parents, the day before she is claimed as "missing" (there is no conclusive proof she was alive the 3rd may) and being buried up the road is simple to believe.
Most children that are killed, are killed by their one of their parents.
Stranger abduction is rare.
Without going into detail of what I think happened, that's my general feeling about this case.
Are the parents protected?
Well the Freemasons did not send a wreath to my dad's funeral. Or any funeral I've ever been to, come to that....

Maybe that's why they were saying in The media that they would be using the same type of dogs used in The April Jones case....... and who failed to find her......
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Horsehit in my opinion

All you are doing is going off what you say that you feel stinks about the case, if the press are of the opposite opinion, why would they print anything negative?
I would be interested to know how many similar cases there are with parents having their child's abducted and their parents receive lots of negative press?

Printing salacious, based on rumour and headline grabbing stories are meat and drink to the press it would have nothing to do with their opinion on the guilt or innocence of the McCanns.
You said papers say what they like and I agreed with you and wanted your opinion on why no tabloid type stories were written about the McCanns.
I wouldnt be able to think of 5 families that have had a child vanish in these circumstances. I can find you plenty of stories vilifying parents for leaving children alone to go out though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Printing salacious, based on rumour and headline grabbing stories are meat and drink to the press it would have nothing to do with their opinion  on the guilt or innocence of the McCanns.
You said papers say what they like and I agreed with you and wanted your opinion  on why no tabloid type stories were written about the McCanns.
I wouldnt be able to think of 5 families that have had a child vanish in these circumstances. I can find you plenty of stories vilifying parents for leaving children alone to go out though.  

How odd, you tell me that a paper will print negative stories about the parents of abducted children and then tell me you can print stories of parents leaving their children? That makes no sense to your claim on a paper, you should be able to back up the view you have with similar stories, where the press print both the anguish of the parents and also vilify them.
So you have no stories, I am left with the only logical conclusion, your view on the media lacks any substance and is purely based solely on your own opinion.
So I gave you a reason, is up to you whether you accept or not, but as seen you provide no evidence to your claim with the media

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Printing salacious, based on rumour and headline grabbing stories are meat and drink to the press it would have nothing to do with their opinion  on the guilt or innocence of the McCanns.
You said papers say what they like and I agreed with you and wanted your opinion  on why no tabloid type stories were written about the McCanns.

How odd, you tell me that a paper will print negative stories about the parents of abductors and then tell me you can print stories of parents leaving their children? That makes no sense to your claim on a paper, you should be able to back up the view you have with similar stories, where the press print both the anguish of the parents and also vilify them.
So you have no stories, I am left with the only logical conclusion, your view on the media lacks any substance and is purely based solely on your own opinion.
So I gave you a reason, is up to you whether you accept or not, but as seen you provide no evidence to your claim with the media  

Didge I have no idea what you are wittering on about
You said papers print what they like
I agreed with you and pointed out this wasnt the case with the McCanns.

I never mentioned parents of abductors?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Slayhamlet, I'm not dismissing anything, I just have strong doubts about the media conspiring to cover up a murder by two essentially random people. As in, what would the motive be?

This article from 2010 explains why some people are convinced there is a press cover up, and that the whole thing is far more complex than at first sight, Rupert Murdoch is thought to be involved at some level.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mccanns-clarence-mitchell-rupert.html

Another conspiracy theory? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know enough about politics to understand if it is possible or not.

That is pretty interesting, I had a skim and it does seem (if you take all the facts for granted there) that Mitchell has a conflict of interest. It still wouldn't explain (at least to me), though, why any non-Murdoch media outlet would shy away from the story or cover up the truth, though.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

How odd, you tell me that a paper will print negative stories about the parents of abductors and then tell me you can print stories of parents leaving their children? That makes no sense to your claim on a paper, you should be able to back up the view you have with similar stories, where the press print both the anguish of the parents and also vilify them.

Odd then none of your previous post makes any sense then, as to why you are of the view it is weird why negative stories were written if you agree with me the press print what they like, as why would you find it weird?
So if you feel this is not the case here with the press, then back this up with empirical evidence, post 5 similar stories of claims to child abduction, where the parents are both seen as victims and guilty?

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Odd then none of your previous post makes any sense then, as to why you are of the view it is weird why negative stories were written if you agree with me the press print what they like, as why would you find it weird?
So if you feel this is not the case here with the press, then back this up with empirical evidence, post 5 similar stories of claims to child abduction, where the parents are both seen as victims and guilty?

In your own time

Can anyone help explain Didge's post to me?!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

In your own time

Can anyone help explain Didge's post to me?!  Rolling Eyes 

Its easy, what is awful, is your attempt to feign you do not understand, very woeful indeed.

Back up your views, with stories to similar cases of children being abducted that shows the parents seen by the media as both innocent and guilty.

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:42 pm

This is what you said Nems:

Usually a high profile case like this the papers would be full of stories quoting people who knew them before, any salacious gossip etc.

Show me 5 similar abduction with stories to similar cases of children being abducted that shows the parents seen by the media as both innocent and guilty.

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Didge wrote:This is what you said Nems:

Usually a high profile case like this the papers would be full of stories quoting people who knew them before, any salacious gossip etc.

Show me 5 similar abduction with stories to similar cases of children being abducted that shows the parents seen by the media as both innocent and guilty.

In your own time

I already said I would be hard pressed to think of five similar cases. My original comment refers to high profile cases I didnt say abductions.

Your in your own time comment is rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:49 pm

In your own time

I already said I would be hard pressed to think of five similar cases. My original comment refers to high profile cases I didnt say abductions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Nems wrote:

In your own time

Its funny because you always bite.

Okay you make claims about the media, then the best view that you have to prove on your belief is to post up 5 other cases of children abducted, which they would all be high profile cases, where the media post stories that they are both guilty and innocent. Its not difficult,thus doing so backs your view that this is very odd that the media have not printed negative stories, otherwise your avoidance show little validity and credibility to your claims..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Okay you make claims about the media, then the best view that you have to prove on your belief is to post up 5 other cases of children abducted, which they would all be high profile cases, where the media post stories that they are both guilty and innocent. Its not difficult,thus doing so backs your view that this is very odd that the media have not printed negative stories, otherwise your avoidance show little validity and credibility  to your claims..

What claims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Okay you make claims about the media, then the best view that you have to prove on your belief is to post up 5 other cases of children abducted, which they would all be high profile cases, where the media post stories that they are both guilty and innocent. Its not difficult,thus doing so backs your view that this is very odd that the media have not printed negative stories, otherwise your avoidance show little validity and credibility  to your claims..

What claims?

What claims?

This claim

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Im off Didge
you have again spoilt this place for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Nems wrote:Im off Didge

That is wierd also, as you never left last time because of me, where I defended you and called for you to come back, so please do not lie and play the sympathy card.

If you want to leave then more fool you, as I have no wish that you do..

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Nems wrote:Im off Didge

::dunno:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Unless you have read the Portuguese detectives account of bit by bit, detail by detail, account of The facts, and instead just the bits you have seen in UK media, then you really have no idea what you are talking about.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Unless you have read the Portuguese detectives account of bit by bit, detail by detail, account of The facts, and instead just the bits you have seen in UK media, then you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I think that is very incorrect, only those that have access to all Police files would know what they were talking about, what you propose is not impartial, where you have others give their views and not where people have access to all the details to make up their minds.
Do you have access to all the Police files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:35 pm

The Portuguese detective who was in charge of the investigation did.....

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The Portuguese detective who was in charge of the investigation did.....

Excellent, but you do not, so how many others with access to the files corroborate his views?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Unless you have read the Portuguese detectives account of bit by bit, detail by detail, account of The facts, and instead just the bits you have seen in UK media, then you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I think that is very incorrect, only those that have access to all Police files would know what they were talking about, what you propose is not impartial, where you have others give their views and not where people have access to all the details to make up their minds.

I do, and have read them. So has Nems. Have you?
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:54 pm

The facts are presented clearly in his book......

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:56 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

All the Police files?

I doubt it an even more so you would not have published such findings being as you have such strong feelings on the case, how odd again is that where you claim you do, and nothing has been printed with your findings, are you claiming someone has a gun to your head?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

All the Police files?

I doubt it an even more so you would not have published such findings being as you have such strong feelings on the case, how odd again is that where you claim you do, and nothing has been printed with your findings, are you claiming someone has a gun to your head?  

I am assuming you are either drunk, or high on drugs because you are not even speaking English anymore, much less making any kind of sense tonight.

Yes. I have read the police files. So has Nems. By your own reasoning this makes us far more knowledgeable than you, so give it up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I have no idea where a gun comes into anything at all.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

All the Police files?

I am assuming you are either drunk, or high on drugs because you are not even speaking English anymore, much less making any kind of sense tonight.
Copout reply, trying woefully to deflect the point at hand to dismiss it as it is the view of a madman, thus avoiding answering
Yes. I have read the police files. So  has Nems. By your own reasoning this makes us far more knowledgeable than you, so give it up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I have no idea where a gun comes into anything at all.
So if youhave read them, which is odd as many people do not have access to all the Police files, then why have you not published your findings, being as you have such strong views on this case? I mean surely you want justice for Madeline which is behind your reasoning for interest in this case, so why have you failed to publish articles on having access to all files?

Now you could claim you are not allowed to disclose personal information, as it would cost you your job for gross miss conduct, so clearly your job has no connection to access to Police files as you know very well confidentiality and yet you post views on this topic. So I wonder are you guilty of gross misconduct, or just bullshitting the forum you do have access?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:16 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Copout reply, trying woefully to deflect the point at hand to dismiss it as it is the view of a madman, thus avoiding answering
Yes. I have read the police files. So  has Nems. By your own reasoning this makes us far more knowledgeable than you, so give it up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I have no idea where a gun comes into anything at all.
So if youhave read them, which is odd as many people do not have access to all the Police files, then why have you not published your findings, being as you have such strong views on this case? I mean surely you want justice for Madeline which is behind your reasoning for interest in this case, so why have you failed to publish articles on having access to all files?

Now you could claim you are not allowed to disclose personal information, as it would cost you your job for gross miss conduct, so clearly your job has no connection to access to Police files as you know very well confidentiality and yet you post views on this topic. So I wonder are you guilty of gross misconduct, or just bullshitting the forum you do have access?

Clearly you know nothing about this case, a very poor, weak argument about guns, bullshit and gross misconduct. You come on here spouting off crap to Nems yet you haven't a Scooby doo what you are talking about have you?

Here you are. I'll back up my claims. Then I'll have an apology from you.

You can read the Portuguese police files here, every one has access to them should they be bothered to read them.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Released in accordance with Portuguese Law in 2008 and very kindly translated into English for us. All the interviews, witness statements, case notes, photographs, all documentation on the case is included.
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

Clearly you know nothing about this case, a very poor, weak argument about guns, bullshit and gross misconduct. You come on here spouting off crap to Nems yet you haven't a Scooby doo what you are talking about have you?
Yet again another counter that seeks to deflect from the point at hand, claim I know nothing when that is in itself a falsehood when you have no idea if I do, basing this to deflect from yourself to answering my points, one word.
Woeful

Here you are. I'll back up my claims. Then I'll have an apology from you.

You can read the Portuguese police files here, every one has access to them should they be bothered to read them.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Released in accordance with Portuguese Law in 2008 and very kindly translated into English for us. All the interviews, witness statements,  case notes, photographs, all documentation on the case is included.

So where are the British Police files you have access too?
You are of course not going off just the Portuguese Police report when British cops were involved are you?
So again, do you have access to all files?

No you do not and again you have not read them all and base your opinion more so of the inspector than knowing all the full details.

So no apology, you lied, you have not access to all files, I will thus await your apology

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top