Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected

This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:15 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

No idea why you are asking me something so simple, a child has gone missing, thus one possibility is the child  could have been abducted.

Not rocket science rally

And another possibility is the parents did it. Which has more evidence? Can you think of any evidence that an abduction took place?

Yes there is many possibilities as seen there is not more evidence the parents did this, again this is based upon the fact clearly and proven you go off misleading information, for a start you claim the dogs smelled death, there is no evidence they did, thus clearly you go off poor information.

I can think of plenty of evidence an abduction happened, which is not even the point, your argument now is what to you makes more sense, an absurd logic, when as seen many misleading claims are made about the parents

That is what is called as a clutching at straw argument

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:16 pm

The amusing thing is that the Pro-McCann types have believed for years that an international child smuggling ring took madeleine after monitoring the McCann family for days.

And then they call us conspiracy theorists.

They have absolutely no evidence for abduction. I think they have just romanticised the McCanns so much that they now see them as gods who must be defended at all costs. They certainly don't care about Madeleine.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

And another possibility is the parents did it. Which has more evidence? Can you think of any evidence that an abduction took place?

Yes there is many possibilities as seen there is not more evidence the parents did this, again this is based upon the fact clearly and proven you go off misleading information, for a start you claim the dogs smelled death, there is no evidence they did, thus clearly you go off poor information.

I can think of plenty of evidence an abduction happened, which is not even the point, your argument now is what to you makes more sense, an absurd logic, when as seen many misleading claims are made about the parents

I'm glad that you can think of this evidence but is there any chance you could write it in a post so that I could have a look at it?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:18 pm

slayhamlet wrote:The amusing thing is that the Pro-McCann types have believed for years that an international child smuggling ring took madeleine after monitoring the McCann family for days.

They have absolutely no evidence for abduction. I think they have just romanticised the McCanns so much that they now see them as gods who must be defended at all costs. They certainly don't care about Madeleine.

So a child going missing is not possible evidence of an abduction?

Wow

Again I have an open view on the case, where I await the truth, not based my view onconspiracies

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

What was it barking at? Did it want a wee?

Can you speak and understand barking?

Absurd reply, again explain why the dog went past many of the items it went later on to bark at?
So your evidence the dogs smelled death?

No did not think so

So why do such dogs exist?

Why do the police take them to places to bark at things if those barks aren't actually indicative of anything? Hmm?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm glad that you can think of this evidence but is there any chance you could write it in a post so that I could have a look at it?

I have no need to, I have an open view of the case and as seen have been rubbishing your poor claims.

So I have no idea what happened to Maddie and not making a case as to what did, I am posting against false and misleading claims made by people like yourself.

So nice attempt to deflect, but the onus is on you to prove their guilt, as this is your assumption

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:The amusing thing is that the Pro-McCann types have believed for years that an international child smuggling ring took madeleine after monitoring the McCann family for days.

Wow

Again I have an open view on the case, where I await the truth, not based my view onconspiracies

A child going missing is not evidence of abduction. It is simply evidence that the child has gone missing.

Doesn't it trouble you that you believe in conspiracy theories about international child smuggling gangs, or gangs of drug dealing burglars, and yet you believe this without a single scrap of evidence? It should.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can you speak and understand barking?

Absurd reply, again explain why the dog went past many of the items it went later on to bark at?
So your evidence the dogs smelled death?

No did not think so

Why do the police take them to places to bark at things if those barks aren't actually indicative of anything? Hmm?

Wow, suprised next you do not ask me why humans exist.

Some Police use them, not all :Police use them, that tells you plenty that it is not seen as realible, if it was, all Police forces would use them.

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

I have no need to, I have an open view of the case and as seen have been rubbishing your poor claims.

So I have no idea what happened to Maddie and not making a case as to what did, I am posting against false and misleading claims made by people like yourself.

So nice attempt to deflect, but the onus is on you to prove their guilt, as this is your assumption

Good luck

The original claim was abduction. It was made very clearly by the McCanns and their team on the night Madeleine disappeared. So far they have provided no evidence, except lies.

You still haven't explained what is false or misleading about videos of trained cadaver and blood dogs indicating all over the McCann's possession.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:25 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow

A child going missing is not evidence of abduction. It is simply evidence that the child has gone missing.

Doesn't it trouble you that you believe in conspiracy theories about international child smuggling gangs, or gangs of drug dealing burglars, and yet you believe this without a single scrap of evidence? It should.

It is possible evidence of an abduction, so that is gobbledygook.

I do not believe anything here, again can you not read?
I back no view, which is where you are going wrong, my view here is on poor claims made, which I will rubbish, to me the parents could be guilty, I have no idea if they are, then again they could very well be innocent and their child was abducted, so you are barking up the wrong tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:25 pm

The dog was specially trained to detect the smell of death.
It detected the smell of death.
In the apartment, on The hire car, on McCanns clothes and on toy.
These dogs are not used so much because they are shit.
What a twat you are dodge.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Some Police use them, not all :Police use them, that tells you plenty that it is not seen as realible, if it was, all Police forces would use them.

The British police use them. Are you saying they are wrong to? Have the dogs ever been wrong? Have they ever indicated in a case before and been proved to be wrong?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:26 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:Did the dogs detect the 'scent of death' on the parents?

Surely they would have done if they had killed her and handled her after her death.

How would they do that? The parents weren't there when the tests with the dogs were being done.

What a shame.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The dog was specially trained to detect the smell of death.

At first you just think people like Didge are annoying trolls on an obscure internet forum. But then you realise that what they are doing is attempting to cover up the murder of a 3 year old girl.

What a creep.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:27 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Good luck

The original claim was abduction. It was made very clearly by the McCanns and their team on the night Madeleine disappeared. So far they have provided no evidence, except lies.

You still haven't explained what is false or misleading about videos of trained cadaver and blood dogs indicating all over the McCann's possession.

Lies?

Is that so, from what I see it is misleading claims from people like you.
Sorry did you say I have not explained?

Wow, talk about not reading my posts.

Again why did the dog, chew and play with the toy and make no barking until later on?

You have no evidence the dog smelled death, it is a false claim

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

How would they do that? The parents weren't there when the tests with the dogs were being done.

What a shame.

Their clothes were and so were their keys. The dogs alerted at them.

Case closed.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

slayhamlet wrote:

At first you just think people like Didge are annoying trolls on an obscure internet forum. But then you realise that what they are doing is attempting to cover up the murder of a 3 year old girl.

What a creep.

The get out of answering card used again, make poor claims onto a poster, who is clearly wiping the floor of your arguments, which is why you now resort to acting like an infant.

This is an adult forum, I suggest you start acting like one

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Lies?

Is that so, from what I see it is misleading claims from people like you.
Sorry did you say I have not explained?

Wow, talk about not reading my posts.

Again why did the dog, chew and play with the toy and make no barking until later on?

You have no evidence the dog smelled death, it is a false claim

The very first claim that the McCanns ever made was a blatant lie. They said the shutters had been jemmied when they actually had not been.

What evidence that the dog smelled death would you accept?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

What a creep.

The get out of answering card used again, make poor claims onto a poster, who is clearly wiping the floor of your arguments, which is why you now resort to acting like an infant.

Where have you wiped the floor with my claims? What claims have I made?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

What a shame.

Case closed.

Really o why did the dog not bark at them the first time it sniffed them, in fact passed them many times not barking?

Odd that eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

The British police use them. Are you saying they are wrong to? Have the dogs ever been wrong? Have they ever indicated in a case before and been proved to be wrong?

Any answer to this?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Hmmm. Yet here come the dogs.....in the "new" search

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:31 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

You claim the dogs smelled death, there is no evidence they did smell death

Poor claim debunked

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Case closed.

Really o why did the dog not bark at them the first time it sniffed them, in fact passed them many times not barking?

Odd that eh?

Why is that odd?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Poor claim debunked

The McCanns claimed that Madeleine was abducted. There is no evidence that she was abducted.

Poor claim debunked.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:

Hmmm. Yet here come the dogs.....in the "new" search

The dogs are trained to smell meat, and as seen their success rate is poor, no road kills and one burnt bit of pork as given as evidence by he owner.

Thus there is no evidence the Dogs smelled death, it is a very misleading claim, even more so when the dog on multiple occasions never barked at any of the items it later went onto bark at, which leaves much open to the effectiveness of the dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:34 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

There is a chance they could indicate a false positive, yes.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Poor claim debunked

The McCanns claimed that Madeleine was abducted. There is no evidence that she was abducted.

Poor claim debunked.

Yes there is evidence she was abducted, she is missing and still is missing.

So you do not think it is odd a dog passes over items many times, and then barks much later, thus their evidence is unrealible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 pm

slayhamlet wrote:

What a creep.

..Slay , your making things personal now, there's no need chief...you'll only let yourself down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Exactly, because they do make mistakes and even this Dog made a previous mistake in Jersey, the dog again claimed to have smelled something which turned out to be a coconut.

Score one for the dog lol

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

How can you know this?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 pm

The death dog was indicating strongly at the apartment.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Exactly, because they do make mistakes and even this Dog made a previous mistake in Jersey, the dog again claimed to have smelled something which turned out to be a coconut.

62 milk teeth were found in the dungeons of Haut De La Gaurenne. I suppose you believe they were "shed naturally" too.

Don't you like children? Or is this just a laugh to you?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:41 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

How can you know this?

Well the Jersey case highlighted where a coconut was found for one, the fact the dog has never smelled any road kills, and only claims is to have smelled some burnt pork.

Score 2 for the dog lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

62 milk teeth were found in the dungeons of Haut De La Gaurenne.  I suppose you believe they were "shed naturally" too.

Don't you like children? Or is this just a laugh to you?

Now the pathetic guilt card is being played as if now I do not care for children.

Sorry every post you lose more credibility.

So again did the dog get it wrong with the coconut?

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

How can you know this?

In the research that was done it was shown that a false positive was detected 9 times out of 100.

Yes, it's a small chance that it may be a false positive, but a chance none the less.

http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/12/cadaver-dogs-how-reliable-are-they-at-detecting-death/

What is most important though is that the dogs even if they do correctly identify a scent cannot determine WHO it belongs to.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Any one understand why Didge keeps announcing the dogs have never signalled at road kill?
Does he know they are trained to scent and signal at dead human bodies not dead birds?
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 pm

I shall look in more tomorrow and see what other poor claims are being made

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

How can you know this?

Well the Jersey case highlighted where a coconut was found for one, the fact the dog has never smelled any road kills, and only claims is to have smelled some burnt pork.

Score 2 for the dog lol

He isn't there to find pork or roadkill. He is there to smell human cadaverine and has a 100% record.

Why do they have dogs there now for the current dig in PDL?

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm

harvesmom wrote:Any one understand why Didge keeps announcing the dogs have never signalled at road kill?
Does he know they are trained to scent and signal at  dead human bodies not dead birds?

Then why was its only success pork in training from the owner himself?

So trained on humans are they?

Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Didge wrote:I shall look in more tomorrow and see what other poor claims are being made

Night

Quitting while behind is probably for the best.

If you ever find any of that elusive evidence for abduction then let us know, yeah.

::D:: 

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:49 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Score 2 for the dog lol

He isn't there to find pork or roadkill. He is there to smell human cadaverine and has a 100% record.

Why do they have dogs there now for the current dig in PDL?

Asseen the dog does not have a 100% record, as seen it got it wrong with the coconut, the owner claims it has a 100% record with nothing to back this up, thus it is hearsay and unreliable a claim yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:50 pm

If didn't embed properly above.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHJjpXii9o

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

How can you know this?

In the research that was done it was shown that a false positive was detected 9 times out of 100.

Yes, it's a small chance that it may be a false positive, but a chance none the less.

http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/12/cadaver-dogs-how-reliable-are-they-at-detecting-death/

What is most important though is that the dogs even if they do correctly identify a scent cannot determine WHO it belongs to.

But the McCanns don't think it was a false positive. They accept that the dogs smelled death and explained it by saying that Kate had dealt with dead bodies at her surgery.

So why are you arguing with the McCanns? They accept that death was smelled by the dogs.

slayhamlet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Lol

Some people, love to to claim that black is white when the majority are saying black.
My grandmother was like that.

You'll never ever win.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:Lol

Some people, love to to claim that black is white when the majority are saying black.
My grandmother was like that.

You'll never ever win.

Again Eddie I am open to all possibilities which includes that the parents could have done something to her, what I do is keep an open mind, thus i could argue it is those who claim they are guilty that claim black is white, because they are not impartial, they also use poor misleading evidence, which has been proven already that they do.

Sorry you do not like that, but again your post is yet again a copout, makes nothing about the case but about the posters on a debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Good night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Didge wrote:Good night all

Night Didge Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

But the McCanns don't think it was a false positive. They accept that the dogs smelled death and explained it by saying that Kate had dealt with dead bodies at her surgery.

So why are you arguing with the McCanns? They accept that death was smelled by the dogs.

I doubt they were at her surgery but yes, she was a GP so there is a high chance she will have come into contact with cadavers.

Btw, the keys you said blood was found on, it was proved to be Gerry McCanns apparently, he had cut his thumb.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top