Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.


http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected


This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

_________________
The soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippy, the spirit of a fairy
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31462
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:


Joy do not play into what is a poor attempt to yet again goad,

As seen Eddie and others when faced with difficult evidence always use the get of replying card, accuse the poster instead of a variety of reasons, thinking this gives their views more credibility, so I would not concern yourself, by this admission o their part, their arguments lose any credibility


Indeed Didge , the same old pick on the poster as usual and because one doesn't like me, then let's hope it rubs onto others and make us look less credible, I know exactly what she is doing , your dead right.

Some of this lot on here know more than all the detectives apparently!


What an absolute Kangaroo court, thank fcuk  Eddie's not a judge or jury!!




The conspirators all used misleading and false information as seen, where here for example a claim of death is being made over the apartment, that is not the case at all and no evidence that the dog did find evidence of death. When you read the actually reports all these shows is that they are taking the view the Dog is correct, when no forensic evidence supports this.

Let them huff an puff and let them use copout replies, that though as stated makes their post lose any credibility

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Still, the cadaver dog strongly detected death all over that apartment, on the hire car, on McCanns.
I believe the dog.
And I believe the rest of The detectives book.
There is also another independamt witness who says that he saw a man who looked exactly like Gerry, hurrying along carrying a young girl child coming from the direction of The apartment that evening.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:00 pm

30. When they heard about the dogs’ findings, the McCanns reacted strangely, claiming that…
The ‘smell of death’ may have been found on Kate’s clothes because she was said to have been close to six corpses in her last two weeks at work, on the pink soft toy ‘Cuddle Cat’ because she ‘sometimes took Cuddle Cat to work’, or that the ‘smell of death’ could have come from rotting meat that Gerry McCann was taking to the local rubbish dump from time to time.
 
If Madeleine’s DNA, were to be found in the boot of their car, it may have come from the children’s dirty nappies they claimed they were carrying in the boot.
 
Any blood found in the flat might have come from Madeleine ‘grazing her leg’ or suffering a nosebleed. In fact, with the help of Martin Grime’s bloodhound, the police found blood underneath the tiles below a window in the living room of the McCanns’ apartment.
 
Verdict - False and misleading. According to their statements the McCanns couldn't explain why the dog(s) barked. The forensics didn't identify any of the samples as blood. They did identify someone's DNA in the samples from (underneath) the tiles: the DNA of a Portuguese forensics officer who collected the samples.  
Source - Media articles and the Police Files 


Summary of Verifiable Facts 
 

  1. None of the claims, regarding what the McCanns claimed, made by the MMRG are true.
  2. Most of the claims by the MMRG are based on tabloid stories, unnamed sources, speculating journalists.  
  3. Apparently during the heat of the summer, July-August, there were occasions when the car smelled, and witnesses blamed it on the leakage from a rubbish bag or the twins nappies.
  4. Forensics who examined the cellular material didn't identify it as 'blood,' nor did they identify Madeleines DNA in any of the samples.  

 
 
Extracts from newspaper articles, with relevant sections highlighted in red
 
Kate has been close to six bodies in last two weeks at work

Apparently the source for this claim is Correia da Manha, a Portuguese tabloid. It was impossible for us to find the original. However the British newspapers copied it into their articles. There's no video interview we could find to hear Kate McCann say it herself, nor any newspaper interview.
 
TimesOnline 10.09.2007
Mrs McCann is reported to have explained that in her work as locum GPshe came into contact with six corpses in the weeks leading up to Algarve holiday.
 
There's also an Express article that since has been pulled/removed from the public domain ("Questions for the McCanns") which said:
Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?
A British dog trained by police to find dead bodies is alleged to have detected something on Mrs McCann’s bible, jeans and T-shirt and also on Madeleine’s favourite Cuddle Cat toy. Kate McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six corpses in her work as a doctor. And it is possible Madeleine’s toy could have become contaminated from Mrs McCann’s clothes.
 
 
Kate took CuddleCat sometimes to work
No source found for this claim.
 
The ‘smell of death’ could have come from rotting meat that Gerry McCann was taking to the local rubbish dump from time to time
Not the McCanns, but 'a' friend, an unnamed source claimed this.
 
Telegraph
A friend dismissed reports of scientific findings that could have aroused suspicion, saying traces of Madeleine’s DNA allegedly found in the back of the car they hired 25 days after she disappeared could be explained easily.
He also sought to explain why sniffer dogs - trained to detect the "smell of death" - allegedly became so excited when shown the boot of the car.
"Kate and Gerry had to transport all their rubbish to a communal rubbish dump half a mile away," the friend said.
"There was a regular run with the boot of the car being full of rubbish including bags of rotting fruit, rotting meat and soiled nappies belonging to the twins."
 
If Madeleine's DNA were to be found in the boot of their car, it may have come from the children’s dirty nappies they claimed they were carrying in the boot.
Again this 'friend', an unnamed source was speculating about it.
 
Telegraph
The friend said a pair of Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas had been among the clothes thrown into the back of the car when the McCanns left the holiday apartment.
They left in a hurry, throwing their belongings into carrier bags, plastic sacks and even loose, because they were trying to avoid the media.
"The seats were taken out and everything [went in] including Madeleine's flip flops," said the friend. "They would have included traces of skin, sweat and body fluids. DNA can easily have been transferred in such circumstances."
He claimed body fluids in the spare tyre well under the upholstery in the boot of the vehicle could also have come from dirty nappies belonging to their twins.
 
Any blood found in the flat might have come from Madeleine ‘grazing her leg’ or suffering a nosebleed.
 
Dailymail 10.09.2007
But could there be a simpler explanation? Madeleine was filmed on a home video tripping on the plane out to Portugal.
Did she cut herself then bleed on to a shoe or clothing which was put in the car when the McCanns moved from their Ocean Club apartment to a rented villa?
 
 
Extracts from the files, with relevant sections highlighted in red
 
Here's what Kate and Gerry actually said to the PJ when questioned about the smell on the (Kate's) clothes, CuddleCat:
........... that's NOTHING, because it wasn't even mentioned in the "arguido" interviews. The PJ returned the clothes the next day.
 
Arguida Interview Kate McCann 07.09.2007
--- The viewing ended and after signs of cadaver odour in her bedroom next to the cupboard and behind the sofa against the window of the living room, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.
--- Also signalled, now by the dog of the detection of human blood behind the sofa mentioned above, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.
--- Signalled the cadaver odour in the car that they rented about one month after the disappearance, registration 59-DA-27, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.
--- Signalled the presence of human blood in the trunk of the same vehicle, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.
--- Confronted with the result of the collection of DNA from MADELEINE, which analysis was carried out by a British laboratory, from behind the sofa and trunk of the vehicle, situations previously described, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.
 
Arguido Interview Gerry McCann 07.09.2007
 -- After viewing the films and after the signalling of cadaver odour in their room next to the wardrobe and behind the sofa against the window in the living room, he says that he has no comments, neither has he any explanation for this fact.
--- Also, the dog that detects human blood signalled human blood behind the sofa mentioned above, he says that he cannot explain this fact.
-- Regarding the cadaver odour in the car that was rented at the end of May, (xx)-DA-27, he says he cannot explain more than what he already has.
--- Regarding the presence of human blood in the boot of the same vehicle, he says that he has not explanation for this fact.
-- When confronted with the fact that Madeleine's DNA was collected from behind the sofa and in the boot of the vehicle and analyzed by a British laboratory, situations also described before, he says that he cannot explain.
--- When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments.
-- When questioned, he says he is the usual driver of the car. In addition to G. the car could also be driven by his wife Kate, sister in law Sandy and a cousin of Kate's by the name Michael.
-- When asked if he has anything to add he says that he has not seen any proof that his daughter Madeleine is dead, and therefore he will continue to search for her in the hopes she is alive. He knows nothing more than what has been said.
-- The lawyer for the defence says he wishes the arguido to be asked again if Madeleine bled. To which he said it was common for Madeleine to have nosebleeds. He says that he doesn't know if in fact his daughter bled while on holiday in Portugal because he does not want to be influenced by the news in the Press, regarding the detection of human blood in the apartment where his daughter disappeared.
 
Note:

  • The PJ lied to Gerry McCann about the 'human blood in the boot of the car, 'Madeleines DNA collected behind the sofa and in the boot'. The forensics report makes that very clear.
  • Most of the samples had to be analysed using LCN techniques, and in most (relevant) cases the material of the sample couldn't be identified.  

  • None of the cellular material examined was identified as Madeleines DNA. However, they did identify the DNA of one of the Portuguese forensic technicians.

 
 
Sandy Cameron
Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions. 
On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.
 
Michael Wright
I drove the car regularly in August and September, doing the shopping at the supermarket, taking the house and garden rubbish to the recycling area in PdL and also taking the twins to creche and to the beach, and trips to the airport. I was also a passenger in the car at various times, mainly in June and July when Gerry and Sandy drove.
I never observed anything strange in the vehicle at any time that I was in it. 
I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins' nappies. Discarded nappies were collected in rubbish bags and held until thrown into the [rubbish] bins, [thereby] provoking smell.
I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.
 
In fact, with the help of Martin Grime’s bloodhound, the police found blood underneath the tiles below a window in the living room of the McCanns’ apartment.
 
 
286/2007-CRL (17) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 2
A DNA profile that appeared to be from at least two sources was obtained through LCN from cellular material recovered in that area. In my opinion, the major part of the profile matched that of Lino Henriques. Breaking [departing] from the principle, for it to have had a DNA contribution from Lino Henriques then the remaining information in the smaller part of the result is too meagre to permit a meaningful interpretation.
 
Note: Lino Henriques is a Portuguese forensic analyst who collected the samples.
 
 
 
Compare MMRG statement with the actual FACTS
 
MMRG quote: When they heard about the dogs’ findings, the McCanns reacted strangely, claiming that…
The ‘smell of death’ may have been found on Kate’s clothes because she was said to have been close to six corpses in her last two weeks at work, on the pink soft toy ‘Cuddle Cat’ because she ‘sometimes took Cuddle Cat to work’, or that the ‘smell of death’ could have come from rotting meat that Gerry McCann was taking to the local rubbish dump from time to time.
 

If Madeleine’s DNA were to be found in the boot of their car it may have come from the children’s dirty nappies they claimed they were carrying in the boot.

Any blood found in the flat might have come from Madeleine ‘grazing her leg’ or suffering a nosebleed. In fact, with the help of Martin Grime’s bloodhound, the police found blood underneath the tiles below a window in the living room of the McCanns’ apartment.
 
Actually: The McCanns' reactions were normal; they couldn't explain why the dog(s) barked. The PJ lied to them about finding Madeleine's blood and DNA. Other people (mostly journalists) speculated about what may have caused the alerts, or what may have resulted in finding Madeleine's DNA in the apartment or in the boot of the car. At that time the files had not yet been released, so the McCanns didn't know about what really was written in the forensic report. Nowhere in the forensics reports is it mentioned that blood had been found/identified. None of the samples was identified as Madeleine's DNA.
 
None of the witnesses had any suspicions about the smell in the car which they occasionally noticed. 
 
Conclusion
 
The claim by the MMRG, regarding what the McCanns claimed, is false and misleading. 


Like many of the others (see Table) this claim is based on inaccurate reporting of the British media.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Still, the cadaver dog strongly detected death all over that apartment, on the hire car, on McCanns.
I believe the dog.
And I believe the rest of The detectives book.
There is also another independamt witness who says that he saw a man who looked exactly like Gerry, hurrying along carrying a young girl child coming from the direction of The apartment that evening.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Sassy wrote:Late July: British sniffer dogs flown out to Portugal. Keela, who can detect minute quantities of blood, and Eddie, who is trained to detect bodies, work in the apartment and several cars, including the hire car the McCanns had rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785

FGS, what is the matter with people.   Before Maddie disappeared holiday makers all over the place were letting hotel staff do the rounds and check on their kids every half and hour, which is what the McCanns and their friends were doing between them.   In some cases, hotels still offer this service.   They made a mistake, but it was a mistake that thousands of parents were making every day as normal holiday practice.   With hindsight, they shouldn't have done it.   We used to have street parties and parents would take it in turns to check on all the kids in the street who were in bed.   Foolish - yes, Trusting - yes and I doubt anyone does it anymore because of what happened to the McCanns.   But is disgusts me that people think they have the right to accuse them of killing the child, when every picture and video of her shows a happy, loved little girl who was well looked after.   You lose a child and you spend your life wondering if you could have done something different, blaming yourself for every tiny thing that in reality you could not have foreseen.   Shame, shame, shame on people who set themselves up in judgement over people who have been fighting to find this child with every strength of their being ever since she disappeared.   Who the hell would do that, and keep on drawing attention to it if they had anything on their conscience.   I will not be joining in this thread again, it truly disgusts me.





It's an absolute disgrace isn't it Sassy...it's almost as if some WISHED it was the Mcanns who just suddenly decided to kill their little girl, it really shows how shallow and nasty some can be,,,,sickening

Yes...they were irresponsible but...

Let's blame the victims.


Welcome back btw.

You don't have to respond, I know your sickened enough of some of the contents of this thread.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still, the cadaver dog strongly detected death all over that apartment, on the hire car, on McCanns.
I believe the dog.
And I believe the rest of The detectives book.
There is also another independamt witness who says that he saw a man who looked exactly like Gerry, hurrying along carrying a young girl child coming from the direction of The apartment that evening.


'Still' , that suggests your changing your tune just a wee bit Tommy, and it would be beneficial if you would realise that some people will write a book wether based on daft or fiction to line their own pockets...Detectives the lot...

£££££££££

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still, the cadaver dog strongly detected death all over that apartment, on the hire car, on McCanns.
I believe the dog.
And I believe the rest of The detectives book.
There is also another independamt witness who says that he saw a man who looked exactly like Gerry, hurrying along carrying a young girl child coming from the direction of The apartment that evening.
Incorrect again, the dogs did not smell death all over the apartment, that is an assumption they did, as seen no forensic evidence backs this conclusion, thus you are again offering misleading information

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm

The evil McCanns and their friends even tried to fit up Robert Murat.

Hanging is too good for them.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Still, the cadaver dog strongly detected death all over that apartment, on the hire car, on McCanns.
I believe the dog.
And I believe the rest of The detectives book.
There is also another independamt witness who says that he saw a man who looked exactly like Gerry, hurrying along carrying a young girl child coming from the direction of The apartment that evening.
Incorrect again, the dogs did not smell death all over the apartment, that is an assumption they did, as seen no forensic evidence backs this conclusion, thus you are again offering misleading information

So what did the dogs smell?

The blood dog also smelled blood and a splash pattern of blood was indeed found on the wall behind the sofa.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm

slayhamlet wrote:The evil McCanns and their friends even tried to fit up Robert Murat.

Hanging is too good for them.


And how did they try to ' fit him up' ?, if I mind correctly...wasn't he just some weird guy always hanging around the scene after Maddie had gone missing?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:08 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:
Incorrect again, the dogs did not smell death all over the apartment, that is an assumption they did, as seen no forensic evidence backs this conclusion, thus you are again offering misleading information

So what did the dogs smell?

The blood dog also smelled blood and a splash pattern of blood was indeed found on the wall behind the sofa.


Even so...would that prove Maddie was killed in the apartment and by whom?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 pm

slayhamlet wrote:The evil McCanns and their friends even tried to fit up Robert Murat.

Hanging is too good for them.


So another judge and Jury poster, who clearly as seen has not read the files, has come to their own conspiracy theory on this and as seen uses poor incorrect claims death was found all over the apartment, when as seen the dog has never even detected road kills, which is odd for such a star witness.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:
Incorrect again, the dogs did not smell death all over the apartment, that is an assumption they did, as seen no forensic evidence backs this conclusion, thus you are again offering misleading information

So what did the dogs smell?

The blood dog also smelled blood and a splash pattern of blood was indeed found on the wall behind the sofa.


Which is what they are trained to do detect blood, which again no forensic evidence found blood in the apartment. There's no forensic supporting evidence to verify what the dogs alerted to. The only DNA that was identified belongs to three (living) men. NO Blood or DNA was found of Maddie in the apartment

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dogs are expertly trained.
They are classed as witnesses in court.
If the body was not there, they would not find it.
But they detected the odour of death and traces of blood.
Also on The hire car which was almost new and wasn't hired until after the girl vanished, and on McCanns clothes and cuddle act toy.
I'm not going to bother discussing this any more with you until you have done some research on The case as I might as well be talking to a potato.

The odour of death.

OK, so the child was last seen at about 6pm and had disappeared by 10pm, although didn't someone visit the apartment between those hours when the kids were being bathed ready for bed if I recall? Oh and the McCanns were at the Tapas bar by what 8pm, 8.30pm or thereabouts.

So assuming she was killed and killed in the apartment as people think, just how long does it take for the odour of death to appear and just how did they get rid of the girls body in such a short space of time?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 812
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dogs are expertly trained.
They are classed as witnesses in court.
If the body was not there, they would not find it.
But they detected the odour of death and traces of blood.
Also on The hire car which was almost new and wasn't hired until after the girl vanished, and on McCanns clothes and cuddle act toy.
I'm not going to bother discussing this any more with you until you have done some research on The case as I might as well be talking to a potato.

The odour of death.

OK, so the child was last seen at about 6pm and had disappeared by 10pm, although didn't someone visit the apartment between those hours when the kids were being bathed ready for bed if I recall?  Oh and the McCanns were at the Tapas bar by what 8pm, 8.30pm or thereabouts.

So assuming she was killed and killed in the apartment as people think, just how long does it take for the odour of death to appear and just how did they get rid of the girls body in such a short space of time?


Exactly, but as seen the credibility of the Dogs, has no forensic evidence to back them up, let alone the fact the Police believed the Dogs clearly went past the toy and others many times without barking, which leads to a poor finding on the claims to the dogs as being reliable, accurate or any good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:The evil McCanns and their friends even tried to fit up Robert Murat.

Hanging is too good for them.


So another judge and Jury poster, who clearly as seen has not read the files, has come to their own conspiracy theory on this and as seen uses poor incorrect claims death was found all over the apartment, when as seen the dog has never even detected road kills, which is odd for such a star witness.

I read the files 5 years ago. You didn't even know they existed until now.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

The death dog detected death. At the apartment, the hire car that was almost new and wasn't hired until 25 days after the girl vanished. Also on McCanns clothes and cuddle cat toy.
I believe the dog.
There were bodily fluids also found in the boot of this car which had been cleaned thoroughly by McCanns and they even left the boot open all night to air/dry( or get rid of The smell of The dead girl?).
They first claimed it was some meat that had leaked.
DNA was a close match.
Then they changed their story to there being dirty nappies that had leaked from other twins.
Their behaviour was beyond bizarre and very strange all the way through.
I have seen and read much about this.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dogs are expertly trained.
They are classed as witnesses in court.
If the body was not there, they would not find it.
But they detected the odour of death and traces of blood.
Also on The hire car which was almost new and wasn't hired until after the girl vanished, and on McCanns clothes and cuddle act toy.
I'm not going to bother discussing this any more with you until you have done some research on The case as I might as well be talking to a potato.

The odour of death.

OK, so the child was last seen at about 6pm and had disappeared by 10pm, although didn't someone visit the apartment between those hours when the kids were being bathed ready for bed if I recall?  Oh and the McCanns were at the Tapas bar by what 8pm, 8.30pm or thereabouts.

So assuming she was killed and killed in the apartment as people think, just how long does it take for the odour of death to appear and just how did they get rid of the girls body in such a short space of time?


That's what I said too...sure the dog would smell blood, but a deceased body would take at least a few hours before giving off an odour, even in warm climates.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

So what did the dogs smell?

The blood dog also smelled blood and a splash pattern of blood was indeed found on the wall behind the sofa.


Which is what they are trained to do detect blood, which again no forensic evidence found blood in the apartment.  There's no forensic supporting evidence to verify what the dogs alerted to. The only DNA that was identified belongs to three (living) men. NO Blood or DNA was found of Maddie in the apartment

Source?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Stephenmarra on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Not really into all these  Maddie (Conspiracy) theory's but......
(1) If this case was about a brown eyed black kid with inarticulate working class parents  as opposed to a blue eyed blond lass with articulate middle class parents with influence that reaches into the heart of the government of the day it would not be an on-going case 7 years later.


(2) Which brings into question how the multi million pound maddie fund was spent.  Suspect   Suspect   Suspect 


(3) Not once in all the publicity they have courted have I  heard  either one of the McCann's    say in a TV interview "please don't make the same mistake we did"(They have always stated they'd done nowt wrong)   A lost  opportunity  to try and make Maddie's  disappearance a legacy ?
avatar
Stephenmarra

Posts : 932
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 56
Location : Cumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

So what did the dogs smell?

The blood dog also smelled blood and a splash pattern of blood was indeed found on the wall behind the sofa.


Even so...would that prove Maddie was killed in the apartment and by whom?

It is far more evidence for murder than has ever been produced for abduction.

Why would a cadaver dog smell death in the apartment and the car and their clothes?


slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Not really into all these  Maddie (Conspiracy) theory's but......
(1) If this case was about a brown eyed black kid with inarticulate working class parents  as opposed to a blue eyed blond lass with articulate middle class parents with influence that reaches into the heart of the government of the day it would not be an on-going case 7 years later.


(2) Which brings into question how the multi million pound maddie fund was spent.  Suspect   Suspect   Suspect 


(3) Not once in all the publicity they have courted have I  heard  either one of the McCann's    say in a TV interview "please don't make the same mistake we did"(They have always stated they'd done nowt wrong)   A lost  opportunity  to try and make Maddie's  disappearance a legacy ?


Very much agree on the first point


Second point::

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078243/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2044

Third point a loose argument to say someone should say something based upon your own views

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:


Which is what they are trained to do detect blood, which again no forensic evidence found blood in the apartment.  There's no forensic supporting evidence to verify what the dogs alerted to. The only DNA that was identified belongs to three (living) men. NO Blood or DNA was found of Maddie in the apartment

Source?


All over this thread read back

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The death dog detected death. At the apartment, the hire car that was almost new and wasn't hired until 25 days after the girl vanished. Also on McCanns clothes and cuddle cat toy.
I believe the dog.
There were bodily fluids also found in the boot of this car which had been cleaned thoroughly by McCanns and they even left the boot open all night to air/dry( or get rid of The smell of The dead girl?).
They first claimed it was some meat that had leaked.
DNA was a close match.
Then they changed their story to there being dirty nappies that had leaked from other twins.
Their behaviour was beyond bizarre and very strange all the way through.
I have seen and read much about this.


There is no way to know whether the Dogs detected death, that is misleading, when they are also trained to detect blood fluids etc and as seen no traces of forensic evidence backs any assertion of death being present in the apartment, so again your claim is misleading built upon the assumption of the owner, who from his own sources states the dog has never detected any road kills, which is staggering when the reputation of the Dog is built on claiming it can smell death. The only documented evidence is of some burnt pork the dog detected. The DNA was not a match in the car, again misleading.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Source?


All over this thread read back

I haven't seen a source for the DNA belonging to 3 living men.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:


All over this thread read back

I haven't seen a source for the DNA belonging to 3 living men.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk//PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:38 pm

One of the questions surrounding human cadaver dogs is how soon after death they can recognise a corpse, and how long a "fresh" corpse must remain in one place for a dog to detect that it has been there. In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.
Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.
But how good are dogs at detecting a skeleton from which all the flesh has fallen away? The anthropologist Keith Jacobi of the University of Alabama has investigated this at a police-dog training facility, where human remains ranging from fresh to skeletonised have been buried (the remains were bequeathed by donors).
In one study involving four dogs and their handlers, Jacobi says the dogs were able to detect remains at all stages of decomposition. Performance varied between dogs, but some could locate skeletonised remains buried in an area of 300ft by 150ft. "The few single human vertebrae I used in the study were well over 25 years old, and dry bone," Jacobi says. "This made the discovery of one of these vertebrae, which we buried in dense woods 2ft deep, by a cadaver dog pretty remarkable."
A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal (except pigs), but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse. That suggests that the "bouquet of death" is discernible, but attempts to identify it have so far failed.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html
How long does a body need to be dead before the dogs would pick up on the scent? Just say for example a baby was suffocated in her crib. Would the baby need to be in the crib for an hour (or more or less) post mortum before the decomp would rise to a detectable level? If that makes sense.
The dogs have the ability to smell it at the moment of death, I've watched house pets be able to tell as someone passed.
Much like every odor we scent, we smell different when we are happy, angry, stressed, sick. Dogs can sniff out cancer before it can be detected by doctors, the list goes on and on.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-152258.html

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:41 pm

This is interesting the British media used as socurces.

Again there is no way to tell if the Dog smelled any death, and as seen no forensic evidence backs up where the dogs barked or how anyone can explain why the dog went past these items multiple times not barking. Thus to experts the Dogs evidence is scant,poor and unreliable

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

I haven't seen a source for the DNA belonging to 3 living men.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk//PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Seems to say that 15 of 19 markers in the car sample match Madeleine.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:45 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Even so...would that prove Maddie was killed in the apartment and by whom?

It is far more evidence for murder than has ever been produced for abduction.

Why would a cadaver dog smell death in the apartment and the car and their clothes?



I can't give you an answer to that ,  if they can really smell death in such a short space of time I would be amazed...and surely they would be able to successfully find a body then in such a warm environment if there was already a smell of death in the apartment after such a short space of time.?

When you say there is more evidence of a murder than of abduction ,then who committed the murder?, is there solid evidence to suggest either a murder or who committed the murder?..


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

I haven't seen a source for the DNA belonging to 3 living men.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk//PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Seems to say that 15 of 19 markers in the car sample match Madeleine.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:48 pm

slayhamlet wrote:

Seems to say that 15 of 19 markers in the car sample match Madeleine.

Yes and did you read that this is not a match, do you want me to post what it actually says?

I alreay posted this showing people choose to ignore the evidence:









Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

It is far more evidence for murder than has ever been produced for abduction.

Why would a cadaver dog smell death in the apartment and the car and their clothes?



I can't give you an answer to that ,  if they can really smell death in such a short space of time I would be amazed...and surely they would be able to successfully find a body then in such a warm environment if there was already a smell of death in the apartment after such a short space of time.?

When you say there is more evidence of a murder than of abduction ,then who committed the murder?, is there solid evidence to suggest either a murder or who committed the murder?..


Yes.

The cadaver dogs were exposed to many items, including other cars, the only ones they alerted at were ones that belonged to, or were used by, the McCanns.

What evidence do you have for an abduction?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:52 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


I can't give you an answer to that ,  if they can really smell death in such a short space of time I would be amazed...and surely they would be able to successfully find a body then in such a warm environment if there was already a smell of death in the apartment after such a short space of time.?

When you say there is more evidence of a murder than of abduction ,then who committed the murder?, is there solid evidence to suggest either a murder or who committed the murder?..


Yes.

The cadaver dogs were exposed to many items, including other cars, the only ones they alerted at were ones that belonged to, or were used by, the McCanns.

What evidence do you have for an abduction?


From the screening of the videos, referred previously, done when the dogs were working, some doubts arise. We don't want and we can't take the place of the trainer, we only wish to alert, with this paragraph, to some facts, that according to us, need further clarification.
If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times'
On one of the films, it's possible to see that 'Eddie' sniffs Madeleine's cuddle cat, more than once, bites it, throws it into the air and only after the toy is hidden does he 'mark' it (page 2099). Whys didn't he signal it when he sniffs it on the first time'
Apart from all that was said about the dogs, we must also take into attention the results of the forensic analysis that was performed by the experts on the Scientific Police Laboratory on the day immediately after the facts, and already mentioned where no vestige of blood was found.





Eddie is trained to search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood. The dog has also been trained to identify 'dead body' scent contamination. Keela is indeed trained to detect blood. Both dogs will alert to dried blood of live human beings.

In six years operational deployment in over 200 cases the dog has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. The dog has never alerted to 'road kill'.  Yet in training the dog has alerted to a 1 cm cube of pork soaked in petrol for 1 week and then burnt until only a residue remains. That's according to the handler, Mr Grime. He hasn't provided any records of the dog's successes and failures to substantiate his claims. He worked at South Yorkshire Police Force from 2003 to August 2007. During that period he was deployed on 37 occasions. That's an average of 9 per year. Eddie was seven in 2007..........

He alerted to two different places in the McCanns’ apartment, the garden,  two of Kate McCann’s clothes, one of the children’s T-shirts, on the pink soft toy, ‘Cuddle Cat’. He was not deployed in the car, so he didn't alert to two places in the car. He did however alert to the driver's door, in one compartment of which was the car's key card. Eddie alerted to the key card.  

None of the alerts by Keela have been confirmed by forensics as being blood. No blood or DNA of Madeleine was found/identified. The DNA that was identified belongs to three living persons.

Portuguese forensics examined the apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared. No vestige of blood was found.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Seems to say that 15 of 19 markers in the car sample match Madeleine.

Yes and did you read that this is not a match, do you want me to post what it actually says?

I alreay posted this showing people choose to ignore the evidence:









Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

But when it is combined with the cadaver dog smelling death in the hire car that nobody had ever died in, and you have the McCanns bizarre behaviour of leaving the boot open all night and claiming they had rotting meat in there, then that is very compelling indeed. Contrast it again with the complete lack of evidence for an abductor.

To deny it is a deliberate attempt to help people who murdered their child. Why would anyone want to do that? It's weird.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Still waiting for the evidence that there is for abduction.

What's the delay?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:58 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes and did you read that this is not a match, do you want me to post what it actually says?

I alreay posted this showing people choose to ignore the evidence:









Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

But when it is combined with the cadaver dog smelling death in the hire car that nobody had ever died in, and you have the McCanns bizarre behaviour of leaving the boot open all night and claiming they had rotting meat in there, then that is very compelling indeed.  Contrast it again with the complete lack of evidence for an abductor.

To deny it is a deliberate attempt to help people who murdered their child. Why would anyone want to do that? It's weird.


Oh my goodness, what smell of death?
That is misleading to say the dog did smell death it is your assumption the dog did based on the claims of the owner which as seen this dog is know to make mistakes on record like alerting Police to a coconut.
So there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, thus your claim is false and misleading.
As seen from the records of the owners, it s ability to smell death is poor, I suggest you read above.

So to claim the dog smelled death is incorrect, there is no evidence that the dog did

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 pm

slayhamlet wrote:Still waiting for the evidence that there is for abduction.

What's the delay?


Im still waiting for evidence the Mcanns have murdered Maddie?

Where is it?


It is you and others claiming they are at least involved in her murder, or who have murdered her themselves...

Your also just going on here say aren't you?

Otherwise the Mcanns would be in Prison.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

But when it is combined with the cadaver dog smelling death in the hire car that nobody had ever died in, and you have the McCanns bizarre behaviour of leaving the boot open all night and claiming they had rotting meat in there, then that is very compelling indeed.  Contrast it again with the complete lack of evidence for an abductor.

To deny it is a deliberate attempt to help people who murdered their child. Why would anyone want to do that? It's weird.


Oh my goodness, what smell of death?
That is misleading to say the dog did smell death it is your assumption the dog did based on the claims of the owner which as seen this dog is know to make mistakes on record like alerting Police to a coconut.
So there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, thus your claim is false and misleading.
As seen from the records of the owners, it s ability to smell death is poor, I suggest you read above.

So to claim the dog smelled death is incorrect, there is no evidence that the dog did  



Tommy' s still barking that tune as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

But when it is combined with the cadaver dog smelling death in the hire car that nobody had ever died in, and you have the McCanns bizarre behaviour of leaving the boot open all night and claiming they had rotting meat in there, then that is very compelling indeed.  Contrast it again with the complete lack of evidence for an abductor.

To deny it is a deliberate attempt to help people who murdered their child. Why would anyone want to do that? It's weird.


Oh my goodness, what smell of death?
That is misleading to say the dog did smell death it is your assumption the dog did based on the claims of the owner which as seen this dog is know to make mistakes on record like alerting Police to a coconut.
So there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, thus your claim is false and misleading.
As seen from the records of the owners, it s ability to smell death is poor, I suggest you read above.

So to claim the dog smelled death is incorrect, there is no evidence that the dog did  

What was it barking at? Did it want a wee?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:


Oh my goodness, what smell of death?
That is misleading to say the dog did smell death it is your assumption the dog did based on the claims of the owner which as seen this dog is know to make mistakes on record like alerting Police to a coconut.
So there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, thus your claim is false and misleading.
As seen from the records of the owners, it s ability to smell death is poor, I suggest you read above.

So to claim the dog smelled death is incorrect, there is no evidence that the dog did  



Tommy' s still barking that tune as well.


Of course they will Joy, they hinge there points on poor evidence, when as seen there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, not only is it trained in multiple areas but as seen is not very accurate.
Again most of the conspiracies promoted are poor based upon misleading and incorrect information.

I have an open view as to what has happened and as stated, will not judge as people are doing using poor claims

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:Still waiting for the evidence that there is for abduction.

What's the delay?


Im still waiting for evidence the Mcanns have murdered Maddie?

Where is it?


It is you and others claiming they are at least involved in her murder, or who have murdered her themselves...

Your also just going on here say aren't you?

Otherwise the Mcanns would be in Prison.

There is no evidence for abduction whatsoever. Nothing. Zilch.

Why do you support a theory that has no evidence?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:



Tommy' s still barking that tune as well.


Of course they will Joy, they hinge there points on poor evidence, when as seen there is no evidence the dog was smelling death,  not only is it trained in multiple areas but as seen is not very accurate.
Again most of the conspiracies promoted are poor based upon misleading and incorrect information.

I have an open view as to what has happened and as stated, will not judge as people are doing using poor claims

Be a love, and list the good evidence that exists for abduction.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:06 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:


Oh my goodness, what smell of death?
That is misleading to say the dog did smell death it is your assumption the dog did based on the claims of the owner which as seen this dog is know to make mistakes on record like alerting Police to a coconut.
So there is no evidence the dog was smelling death, thus your claim is false and misleading.
As seen from the records of the owners, it s ability to smell death is poor, I suggest you read above.

So to claim the dog smelled death is incorrect, there is no evidence that the dog did  

What was it barking at? Did it want a wee?


Can you speak and understand barking?

Absurd reply, again explain why the dog went past many of the items it went later on to bark at?
So your evidence the dogs smelled death?

No did not think so

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:


Of course they will Joy, they hinge there points on poor evidence, when as seen there is no evidence the dog was smelling death,  not only is it trained in multiple areas but as seen is not very accurate.
Again most of the conspiracies promoted are poor based upon misleading and incorrect information.

I have an open view as to what has happened and as stated, will not judge as people are doing using poor claims

Be a love, and list the good evidence that exists for abduction.


No idea why you are asking me something so simple, a child has gone missing, thus one possibility is the child could have been abducted.


Not rocket science rally

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Did the dogs detect the 'scent of death' on the parents?

Surely they would have done if they had killed her and handled her after her death.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 812
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:Did the dogs detect the 'scent of death' on the parents?

Surely they would have done if they had killed her and handled her after her death.

How would they do that? The parents weren't there when the tests with the dogs were being done.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:Did the dogs detect the 'scent of death' on the parents?

Surely they would have done if they had killed her and handled her after her death.

Exactly and people cannot claim by washing, as the bunny was washed, even though the dog played with this and never barked until later.

There is no evidence and proven even more so by your point that the Dog smelled any death, it is a poor assumption made by conpiracists

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:

Be a love, and list the good evidence that exists for abduction.


No idea why you are asking me something so simple, a child has gone missing, thus one possibility is the child  could have been abducted.


Not rocket science rally

And another possibility is the parents did it. Which has more evidence? Can you think of any evidence that an abduction took place?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Not really into all these  Maddie (Conspiracy) theory's but......
(1) If this case was about a brown eyed black kid with inarticulate working class parents  as opposed to a blue eyed blond lass with articulate middle class parents with influence that reaches into the heart of the government of the day it would not be an on-going case 7 years later.


(2) Which brings into question how the multi million pound maddie fund was spent.  Suspect   Suspect   Suspect 


(3) Not once in all the publicity they have courted have I  heard  either one of the McCann's    say in a TV interview "please don't make the same mistake we did"(They have always stated they'd done nowt wrong)   A lost  opportunity  to try and make Maddie's  disappearance a legacy ?


Fair and honest post (and tbf the only one I read lol)

_________________
The soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippy, the spirit of a fairy
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31462
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum