Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.


http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected


This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32422
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I note the link I requested to show there was no DNA belonging the child in the appartment, despite the fact that the childs toothbrush would be full of it and the family had been in that apartment for some time hasn't been forthcoming.  Rolling Eyes 



Well that's what I thought , yet Andy does often harp on about Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter being innocent and just how good people they were ...despite the overwhelming evidence against them.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.


But the Mcanns have been investigated Andy, and there is no solid evidence that they have played a part in the diss appearance of Madeleine ..

People implying the Mcanns are happy that Maddie is gone is not going to help the matter, only constant suspicion and stirring hatred for the long suffering Mcanns.

Agreed.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Didge wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well,I disagree with them.I don't think leaving a child of that age alone is responsible parenting but I think because they were on holiday,they were overly relaxed and lulled into a false sense of security.

I find you bringing the little girl's toy into it odd.Whatever you think of the parents,that little girl is gone and I just think more respect is required in your tone here.There is something a bit unhealthy about the Maddie conspiracy theories imo.

Nail on the head, very much agree on the highlighted part, it is very unhealthy.

As seen though claims to reading the reports just do not come up to scrutiny as seen some poor misleading claims have been made already and refuted. I am open to any possibilities with this case, but will not be judge and verdict as others seem to wish to be and I will correct any poor claims made by people.

Anyway enjoy your day, the sun is beckoning me to come out.

x

Enjoy your day too Didge x cheers 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm

I don't really follow the Maddie stuff, but I really hope they find her - dead or alive. The worst thing for her parents must be not knowing what happened to her.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Nems wrote:

The McCanns accepted no responsibility for the situation Madeleine found herself in their words
They never accepted they made a mistake what they did was well within the bounds of acceptable parentingtheir words.






Ah look remember dear old cuddle cat, Madeleines favourite toy?!

Well,I disagree with them.I don't think leaving a child of that age alone is responsible parenting but I think because they were on holiday,they were overly relaxed and lulled into a false sense of security.

I find you bringing the little girl's toy into it odd.Whatever you think of the parents,that little girl is gone and I just think more respect is required in your tone here.There is something a bit unhealthy about the Maddie conspiracy theories imo.

Oh Cuddle cat is quite important.
Was cuddle cat found on Madeleine's bed or on a shelf out of reach? Kate McCann clutched it for days as it smelt of Madeleine but then strangely washed it because it had sun tan lotion on it and was grubby.
Stranger still the McCann's said that Madeleines DNA was in the car because it was on cuddle cat ... but cuddle cat had been washed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Let's all gang up on them because of that then, and paint them as murderers of their daughter.

It's hardly evidence is it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 pm

It's absurd for anyone to say they murdered Maddie. If they had, they would not be likely to keep drawing attention to her disappearance.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's absurd for anyone to say they murdered Maddie. If they had, they would not be likely to keep drawing attention to her disappearance.


I totally agree with you on that Rags  What a Face 

First time I think  Laughing 

But yes, that had came through my mind, why indeed would they keep drawing attention....

Answer....they want to keep wee Maddie in the spotlight so there is a better chance of finding her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Bodily fluids closely matching girls DNA were found in The boot of hire car, the McCanns had cleaned it thoroughly and left the boot open all night to air, their excuse was first that they had bought some shopping and some meat had leaked, then it changed to leakage from other children's dirty nappies.
The sniffer dogs indicated strongly in and around the car, which wasn't hired until after girl vanished, and also dogs indicated strongly on McCanns clothes and on cuddle cat toy.
Plus the dogs found death and blood in The apartment, nobody ever died in that apartment before on any records.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bodily fluids closely matching girls DNA were found in The boot of hire car, the McCanns had cleaned it thoroughly and left the boot open all night to air, their excuse was first that they had bought some shopping and some meat had leaked, then it changed to leakage from other children's dirty nappies.
The sniffer dogs indicated strongly in and around the car, which wasn't hired until after girl vanished, and also dogs indicated strongly on McCanns clothes and on cuddle cat toy.
Plus the dogs found death and blood in The apartment, nobody ever died in that apartment before on any records.


If blood and death were truly found in that apartment, then that MUST have meant blood was shed, and I'm sure sniffer dogs would have picked up on an blood trail...

Which link do you get the bit that says the dogs found death in the apartment Tommy?

Is a credible link or is it a ' blame Kate and Gerry link'?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I note the link I requested to show there was no DNA belonging the child in the appartment, despite the fact that the childs toothbrush would be full of it and the family had been in that apartment for some time hasn't been forthcoming.  Rolling Eyes 


If you have unanswered questions about the murder of Madeleine McCann then I suggest you go do what we all did read and read and research and question. My opinion is based on what I have read and I have learned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Tommy, I'm still waiting chief...can you show me where sniffer dogs found death in the apartment?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:51 pm

I suppose it all depends from where we have sourced our Information.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:53 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Nems wrote:Source = Portuguese Police
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm



..yes..much of this appeared on the news at the time, and it turned out that the Portuguese police had made a real arse of the entire investigation, so much so that our own detectives are across there.


Why did the Police not cordon off the entire region ASAP?

They were too busy trying to blame the Mcanns , that the people who did take her fled easily.

When I say credible evidence Nems...I mean from a CREDIBLE source.

And I e a feeling had this happened here ,our Cops would have had much more success in tracing Maddie.


Anyway,,,didn't the Portuguese Police not say already say they made a complete arse of the entire investigation?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Bodily fluids closely matching girls DNA were found in The boot of hire car, the McCanns had cleaned it thoroughly and left the boot open all night to air, their excuse was first that they had bought some shopping and some meat had leaked, then it changed to leakage from other children's dirty nappies.
The sniffer dogs indicated strongly in and around the car, which wasn't hired until after girl vanished, and also dogs indicated strongly on McCanns clothes and on cuddle cat toy.
Plus the dogs found death and blood in The apartment, nobody ever died in that apartment before on any records.
If blood and death were truly found in that apartment, then that MUST have meant blood was shed, and I'm sure sniffer dogs would have picked up on an blood trail...
Which link do you get the bit that says the dogs found death in the apartment Tommy?
Is a credible link or is it a ' blame Kate and Gerry link'?


There were two expert sniffer dogs brought in from UK, Eddie and keela, one was trained specifically to detect death, cadaver odour, and the other to detect blood traces.


You obviously know nothing about The case but quick with your opinion that McCann had nothing to do with it.



I suggest you read the facts before drawing your conclusions......
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
If blood and death were truly found in that apartment, then that MUST have meant blood was shed, and I'm sure sniffer dogs would have picked up on an blood trail...
Which link do you get the bit that says the dogs found death in the apartment Tommy?
Is a credible link or is it a ' blame Kate and Gerry link'?


There were two expert sniffer dogs brought in from UK, Eddie and keela, one was trained specifically to detect death, cadaver odour, and the other to detect blood traces.


You obviously know nothing about The case but quick with your opinion that McCann had nothing to do with it.



I suggest you read the facts before drawing your conclusions......


Oh I can remember some of the things reported Tommy, and just where is the evidence that the sniffer Dogs scented death?,if there was a blood trail,the dogs would have picked on on the last physically possible place to where Madeleine had been taken...and I'm only ASSUMING she was taken onto some kind of boat or vessel..and that is where any scent stopped.(yes I know dogs can sniff under water)...

And if Maddie had been killed in that apartment, then why would the person responsible kill her then take her?, they wouldn't , she was taken alive for a reason ..and an awful one at that it seems.

Bit tour another one who has already convicted the Mcanns without a shred of credible evidence.

But I doubt they can detect a drop of blood in an entire sea.


Now , are you going to show me this credible link you have which claims the dogs detected death in the apartment Tommy?

You can't can you Tommy? Just another pack of lies and hear say,  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I suggest that unless everyone who had commented on here has read everything available to them within the police files, then they really shouldn't engage in much debate about it.

Stop asking questions and look for yourselves.
It's simple.


_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32422
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Are you a complete cretin?
One of The dogs was specially trained to detect the scent of death, and only the scent of death.
The other was trained to detect blood.
They both indicated strongly at the apartment and the hire car days after the girl vanished, also on the McCanns clothes and on the cuddle cat toy.
All this information is widely available and There is also the actual police footage of all of This on YouTube.
The girl died in The apartment, that is The point, and nobody other than the McCanns would have any reason to then take away and hide a dead body.
Read the Portuguese detectives book summary detailing all the facts. Or watch the video of it on YouTube if you want to know more.
There are a few people on here who have done much research on this case, and all have come to the same conclusion.
You have done no research and know nothing.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you a complete cretin?
One of The dogs was specially trained to detect the scent of death, and only the scent of death.
The other was trained to detect blood.
They both indicated strongly at the apartment and the hire car days after the girl vanished, also on the McCanns clothes and on the cuddle cat toy.
All this information is widely available and There is also the actual police footage of all of This on YouTube.
The girl died in The apartment, that is The point, and nobody other than the McCanns would have any reason to then take away and hide a dead body.
Read the Portuguese detectives book summary detailing all the facts. Or watch the video of it on YouTube if you want to know more.
There are a few people on here who have done much research on this case, and all have come to the same conclusion.
You have done no research and know nothing.


That's right Tommy, Ive not done research, but I think the only 'research' you have done has been the gathering of information by the Portuguese Police and detectives who made an absolute hash if this, to say the least...

Now I'm asking you again ....where is the solid evidence that Madeleine died in that apartment?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Are you a complete cretin?
One of The dogs was specially trained to detect the scent of death, and only the scent of death.
The other was trained to detect blood.
They both indicated strongly at the apartment and the hire car days after the girl vanished, also on the McCanns clothes and on the cuddle cat toy.
All this information is widely available and There is also the actual police footage of all of This on YouTube.
The girl died in The apartment, that is The point, and nobody other than the McCanns would have any reason to then take away and hide a dead body.
Read the Portuguese detectives book summary detailing all the facts. Or watch the video of it on YouTube if you want to know more.
There are a few people on here who have done much research on this case, and all have come to the same conclusion.
You have done no research and know nothing.


That's right Tommy, Ive not done research, but I think the only 'research' you have done has been the gathering of information by the Portuguese Police and detectives who made an absolute hash if this, to say the least...

Now I'm asking you again ....where is the solid evidence that Madeleine died in that apartment?


So the only research tommy has done is reading police files, you have done NO research, yet you continue to debate about a subject you know less about than others?


WUM.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32422
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 pm

And I'm sorry to divert Tommy, but this evidence you have on your 'research' is just as  incredible as your 'evidence ' on government borrowing,spending , growth and most to my amusement...the milk snatcher issue argument you had with Irn...

He did make you look rather silly Tommy  Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Sniffep dogs don't lie. And neither do I.
The Portuguese police didn't make a complete hash of it, they were on The right trial all the time.
Hampered by high level British involvement.
Read the in depth chapter by chapter book summary, watch the sniffer dog footage and all the other information then come back and tell us what you think.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


That's right Tommy, Ive not done research, but I think the only 'research' you have done has been the gathering of information by the Portuguese Police and detectives who made an absolute hash if this, to say the least...

Now I'm asking you again ....where is the solid evidence that Madeleine died in that apartment?


So the only research tommy has done is reading police files, you have done NO research, yet you continue to debate about a subject you know less about than others?


WUM.


That's why I'm leaving it to Tommy, as he claims to have the answers, perhaps you can answer my question for him Eddie?...

Do you have solid evidence that Madeleine was murdered in that apartment?

And I'll leave the Wumming to you and your friends, two of whom have shown what complete idiotic and vile trolls they are.

Get back to me when you have the answer for my question rather than support the hate mongering of the a Mcann family.

Cheers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Sniffep dogs don't lie. And neither do I.
The Portuguese police didn't make a complete hash of it, they were on The right trial all the time.
Hampered by high level British involvement.
Read the in depth chapter by chapter book summary, watch the sniffer dog footage and all the other information then come back and tell us what you think.


So then why are the Mcanns not up in court then Tommy? was that because British police hampered the entire investigation and erased the evidence?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:36 pm

JD you are a complete idiot.
You have a computer and internet and fingers.
Do a bit of research on the things suggested, You can decide what is credible or not for yourself.
Any links posted by myself or Eddie will be dismissed as anti McCann biased by you so what is The point.
Have a look at dog footage on YouTube.
Should be easy to find even for a half wit like you.
Eddie and keela are the dogs names.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:JD you are a complete idiot.
You have a computer and internet and fingers.
Do a bit of research on the things suggested, You can decide what is credible or not for yourself.
Any links posted by myself or Eddie will be dismissed as anti McCann biased by you so what is The point.
Have a look at dog footage on YouTube.
Should be easy to find even for a half wit like you.
Eddie and keela are the dogs names.



...look Tommy...im gonna make this clear to you and her....


Did the Dogs DISCOVER a body?..NO NO NO NO...


Would this 'evidence' of a supposed death by way of sniffer dogs in the apartment be enough to convict someone in Portugal?..very unlikely.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I thought you meant Eddie from here was one of the sniffer dogs! ::troll:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Dogs are expertly trained.
They are classed as witnesses in court.
If the body was not there, they would not find it.
But they detected the odour of death and traces of blood.
Also on The hire car which was almost new and wasn't hired until after the girl vanished, and on McCanns clothes and cuddle act toy.
I'm not going to bother discussing this any more with you until you have done some research on The case as I might as well be talking to a potato.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dogs are expertly trained.
They are classed as witnesses in court.
If the body was not there, they would not find it.
But they detected the odour of death and traces of blood.
Also on The hire car which was almost new and wasn't hired until after the girl vanished, and on McCanns clothes and cuddle act toy.
I'm not going to bother discussing this any more with you until you have done some research on The case as I might as well be talking to a potato.





Yes..I do recall seeing some of this footage a while back Tommy, and although the dog is showing interest by way if barking and sitting(which I know) it still wouldn't hold up in court..otherwise the Mcannns would be up in court and most likely in prison right now...

Are you going to tell me these Dogs will stand up in court and talk?

I know what they react to can perhaps be used in court, but no body has been found(and yes I know there have been some cases a conviction has been made without a body) and wasn't it later revealed that it was not blood from Madeleine Mcann?


Luminal would still show up her blood no matter how an attempt was made to clean it up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:59 pm

The smell of death in that apartment was so strong that the dog started indicating from outside the front door. It indicated all over the apartment.



Also on hire car and McCanns clothes and the cuddle cat toy.



The trace of blood was analysed and close match, but wasn't enough there to analyse again.



Read the book summary,watch the dog footage and the book is a video too on YouTube.




Come back when you know what you are talking about.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The smell of death in that apartment was so strong that the dog started indicating from outside the front door. It indicated all over the apartment.



Also on hire car and McCanns clothes and the cuddle cat toy.



The trace of blood was analysed and close match, but wasn't enough there to analyse again.



Read the book summary,watch the dog footage and the book is a video too on YouTube.




Come back when you know what you are talking about.




Look Tommy, if I decide to read the book I will, but you've come back here again without an answer...you say the smell of death was all over the apartment, car and teddy...


So does this prove either Kate, Gerry or both have murdered Madeleine in that apartment or indeed ANYWHERE?..
Let me know chief.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 pm

I'm going to put this very clearly to you Tommy.....



Even if sniffer Dogs do smell death, apart from the blood ,wouldn't that smell of actuall death not become more apparent the longer the dead body lay there?..in that it would be at least maybe a couple of hours before any scent could be assured to be a scent of death?


I'll also ask you this....



Does the sniffer dog know who actually killed Madeleine,? if she is dead , which of course is very , very possible.

Was the same scent of death (and not just the normal smell from Madeliene) detected on the Mcanns?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:JD you are a complete idiot.
You have a computer and internet and fingers.
Do a bit of research on the things suggested, You can decide what is credible or not for yourself.
Any links posted by myself or Eddie will be dismissed as anti McCann biased by you so what is The point.
Have a look at dog footage on YouTube.
Should be easy to find even for a half wit like you.
Eddie and keela are the dogs names.

Matt, he is nothing but a WUM.
Seriously.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32422
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:JD you are a complete idiot.
You have a computer and internet and fingers.
Do a bit of research on the things suggested, You can decide what is credible or not for yourself.
Any links posted by myself or Eddie will be dismissed as anti McCann biased by you so what is The point.
Have a look at dog footage on YouTube.
Should be easy to find even for a half wit like you.
Eddie and keela are the dogs names.

Matt, he is nothing but a WUM.
Seriously.


Right!...say the two faced one with who keeps the most vile as friends. Laughing


At least I dropped them like a sack of tatties once I found out what they were really like.


Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 pm

And I see you still don't have an answer to my question either Eddie...


Does the scent of death prove Kate or Gerry killed wee Madeleine?

I'm giving you chance after chance here, but all your doing is being selective and going what anti Mcann websites and media say.

It's disgraceful how some are accusing g them with no solid evidence...a disgrace.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:26 pm

I know Eddie, a Didge wannabe.....
The sniffep dog is an expert.
It detected death.
All over the apartment, the hire car, the parents clothes and the cuddle cat toy.
Fact.
If you want to know more, do a bit of research......

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know Eddie, a Didge wannabe.....
The sniffep dog is an expert.
It detected death.
All over the apartment, the hire car, the parents clothes and the cuddle cat toy.
Fact.
If you want to know more, do a bit of research......


Tommy...again,,,


Is there any evidence that proves Kate or Gerry killed Maddie anywhere which will stand up in a court of law either in the UK or Portugal?

Yes or no?

And I note you still have an unhealthy obsession with Didge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:24 pm

There is plenty of evidence, maybe just slightly short of securing a conviction.



There is absolutely no evidence she was abducted by a stranger.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19306
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Late July: British sniffer dogs flown out to Portugal. Keela, who can detect minute quantities of blood, and Eddie, who is trained to detect bodies, work in the apartment and several cars, including the hire car the McCanns had rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785

FGS, what is the matter with people. Before Maddie disappeared holiday makers all over the place were letting hotel staff do the rounds and check on their kids every half and hour, which is what the McCanns and their friends were doing between them. In some cases, hotels still offer this service. They made a mistake, but it was a mistake that thousands of parents were making every day as normal holiday practice. With hindsight, they shouldn't have done it. We used to have street parties and parents would take it in turns to check on all the kids in the street who were in bed. Foolish - yes, Trusting - yes and I doubt anyone does it anymore because of what happened to the McCanns. But is disgusts me that people think they have the right to accuse them of killing the child, when every picture and video of her shows a happy, loved little girl who was well looked after. You lose a child and you spend your life wondering if you could have done something different, blaming yourself for every tiny thing that in reality you could not have foreseen. Shame, shame, shame on people who set themselves up in judgement over people who have been fighting to find this child with every strength of their being ever since she disappeared. Who the hell would do that, and keep on drawing attention to it if they had anything on their conscience. I will not be joining in this thread again, it truly disgusts me.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Welcome back, Sassy!  Smile how was Spain?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23043
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks Ben, brilliant holiday, lovely place. See VOD has gone again lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know Eddie, a Didge wannabe.....
The sniffep dog is an expert.
It detected death.
All over the apartment, the hire car, the parents clothes and the cuddle cat toy.
Fact.
If you want to know more, do a bit of research......



29. On British police advice, the Portuguese asked top dog handler Martin Grime to bring his springer spaniels, Eddie and Keela, to Praia da Luz. Eddie is trained to detect the scent of human corpses; Keela is a bloodhound. Eddie had never given a false alert in over 200 previous outings. He alerted to the odour of a human corpse in these locations: four different places in the McCanns’ apartment, two of Dr Kate McCann’s clothes, one of the children’s T-shirts, on the pink soft toy, ‘Cuddle Cat’, and in two places in the car the McCanns hired. Eddie did not alert to a corpse scent anywhere else in Praia da Luz. Keela detected blood, which may have been Madeleine’s blood, at some of these places.
 
Verdict - False and misleadingThe claims about the dogs' abilities and performances are false. The alerts described by the MMRG are incorrect. The alerts of the dogs have to be corroborated by forensic evidence. They weren't.  
Source - Amaral's book and police files.
 


  1. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#SummaryofVerifiableFacts]Summary of Verifiable Facts[/url]
  2. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#ExtractsfromAmaralsbookwithrelevantsectionshighlightedinred]Extracts from Amaral's book, with relevant sections highlighted in red[/url]
  3. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#Extractsfromthefileswithrelevantsectionshighlightedinred]Extracts from the files, with relevant sections highlighted in red[/url]


      1. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#MartinGrimePersonalProfile]Martin Grime Personal Profile[/url]
      2. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#MartinGrimeRogatoryInterview]Martin Grime Rogatory Interview[/url]
      3. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#ThealertsbyEddie]The alerts by Eddie[/url]
      4. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#ThealertsbyKeela]The alerts by Keela[/url]
      5. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#AnalysisnbspofnbspalertsbytheCentralDivisionofInformationAnalysisPJnbspwhohadtheirdoubtsaboutthem]Analysis of alerts by the Central Division of Information Analysis - PJ  who had their doubts about them.[/url]
      6. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#Forensics]Forensics[/url]



  4. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#CompareMMRGstatementwiththeactualFACTS]Compare MMRG statement with the actual FACTS[/url]
  5. [url=http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078028/Rebuttal of "Fact" 29#Conclusion]Conclusion[/url]



 
Summary of Verifiable Facts
 

  1. Both dogs gave false alerts on several occasions. Read more about their performance and reliability here and here .
  2. Mr Grime states that Eddie, in six years operational deployment in over 200 cases, has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. There's no written record to date of the dog's successes and failures. 

  3. Both dogs alert to blood, also dried blood from a living person.

  4. For the purpose of any crime/police case, the dogs' findings amount to nothing without forensic back up/tests. And in this case, not one of the alerts by the dogs were substantiated by forensic proof.
  5. The results of the forensic analysis performed by the Portuguese forensic experts on the day immediately after Madeleine disappeared, shows that no vestige of blood was found.


 
 
Extracts from Amaral's book, with relevant sections highlighted in red
 
Apparently this is (part of) the source for the claims of the MMRG, because it most certainly isn't in the files, which were released by the PJ.
The relevant portion from Chapter 16 of Amaral's book is quoted below:
 
Quote:
 
Harrison also suggests that we use the skills of two totally remarkable dogs: the first an EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog), achieves outstanding performance in the detection of human cadaver odour; the second, a CSI dog (Crime Scene Investigation) is capable of smelling the tiniest trace of blood, knowing how to recognise its human origin. To convince us of their capability and the extraordinary work carried out by these very special detectives in the course of over 200 investigations, he screens a video for us, showing their training and their intervention on the ground.
 
More recently, it’s Eddie who helps to find a body buried under a flagstone at the former orphanage, Haut-de-la-Garenne, in Jersey, setting for a terrible case of paedophilia and child murder.
 
Amaral has got it wrong. There was no body. It was something that looked like it was a piece of a skull fragment. But it wasn't according to the Oxford Radiocarbon Accelerator Unit
 
Quote:
In an email on April 8, the Oxford laboratory told Jersey police the fragment ‘ain’t bone’. It followed this up with a detailed letter on May 1, which Mr Harper claims not to have received, confirming the find was not bone but, in view of its curvature, more likely to be a seed casing or piece of coconut. 
 
 
 
Extracts from the files, with relevant sections highlighted in red
 
Martin Grime Personal Profile
'Eddie' The Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (E.V.RD.) will search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood to very small samples in any environment or terrain. The initial training of the asset is conducted using pig as the subject matter for solid hides and human blood for fluid. The dog has also been trained to identify 'dead body' scent contamination where there is no physically retrievable evidence, due to scent adhering to previous material such as carpet or the upholstery in motor vehicles. ...
In six years operational deployment in over 200 cases the dog has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. The dog has never alerted to 'road kill'.
 
'Keela' The Crime Scene Investigation (C.S.I.) dog will search for and locate human blood to such small proportions that it is unlikely to be recovered by the forensic science procedures in place at this time due to its size or placement. In order for the dog to locate the source the blood must have 'dried' in situ. Any 'wetting' once dried will not affect the dog's abilities. Blood that is subjected to dilution by precipitation or other substantial water source prior to drying will soak into the ground or other absorbent material. This may dilute the scent to an unacceptable level for accurate location.It is possible however that the EVRD will locate the scent source as it would for 'dead body' scent.
 
Martin Grime Rogatory Interview
The dog EVRD also alerts to blood from a live human being or only from a cadaver' 
The dog EVRD is trained using whole and disintegrated material, blood, bone tissue, teeth, etc. and decomposed cross-contaminants. The dog will recognize all or parts of a human cadaver. He is not trained for 'live' human odours; no trained dog will recognize the smell of 'fresh blood'. They find, however, and give the alert for dried blood from a live human being.
 
 
The alerts by Eddie
In apartment 5A:
* between 20h16 (typing error in the report shows 21h16) and 20h30 the "cadaver" dog alerted:
- at 20h20 in the area of the wardrobe of the main bedroom.
- at 20h22 in the lounge, specifically behind the sofa next to the window that overlooks the street.
Between 21h49 and 22h00, in the garden adjacent to apartment 5A, accessible from by way of the veranda and steps, the cadaver dog alerted in a garden-bed directly below the verandah.
 
Clothing and belongings Family McCann 
* in two pieces of clothing belonging to KATE HEALY.
* in a piece of clothing of the minor MADELEINE.
* in the plush toy, possibly belonging to MADELEINE (it was detected cadaver odour, when the plush was inside the residence – at the date occupied by the family)
(note: watching the video of the dog and the alerts, the piece of clothing by the PJ attributed to Madeleine belongs probably in fact to her younger brother)
 
The car (hired by the McCanns on May 27th)
* signalled the key of the vehicle;
(note: though it's not mentioned in the PJ Report, watching the video shows the dog alerted to the lower part of the driver's door, in one compartment of which was the car's key card)
 
 
The alerts by Keela
Apartment 5A - 31.07.2007 
* between 20h47 and 21.20 the "blood" dog alerted:
- at 21h10 in the lounge, specifically on the floor behind the sofa next to the window that overlooks the street.
 
On the 1st of August a forensic team collected samples at the apartment.  Here's the relevant part of their report :
Quote
He advised further that after the recovery of the tiles the animal specialised in detection of human blood should perform another search of the area from where the tiles had been recovered to verify [check for] the existence of possible human blood in the area from where the tiles had been lifted. 
 
Apartment 5A 03.08.2007
19.19 The dog “marked” an area of tiles in the living room, next to the window and behind the sofa.
19.20 The dog “marked” the lower part of the left white coloured curtain of the window behind the sofa.
 
The car (hired by the McCanns on May 27th)
* signalled the key of the vehicle;
* signalled the interior of the vehicle’s boot;
 
 
Analysis of alerts by the Central Division of Information Analysis - PJ  who had their doubts about them.
 
Quote:
 
From the screening of the videos, referred previously, done when the dogs were working, some doubts arise. We don't want and we can't take the place of the trainer, we only wish to alert, with this paragraph, to some facts, that according to us, need further clarification.
If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times'
On one of the films, it's possible to see that 'Eddie' sniffs Madeleine's cuddle cat, more than once, bites it, throws it into the air and only after the toy is hidden does he 'mark' it (page 2099). Whys didn't he signal it when he sniffs it on the first time'
Apart from all that was said about the dogs, we must also take into attention the results of the forensic analysis that was performed by the experts on the Scientific Police Laboratory on the day immediately after the facts, and already mentioned where no vestige of blood was found.
 
Forensics
Nowhere in the forensics report is it mentioned that blood was found. DNA was identified but it wasn't Madeleine's. Most of the samples had to be analysed using LCN techniques, and in most (relevant) cases the material of the sample couldn't be identified.
 
On the samples three DNA profiles were identified:

- A low level incomplete DNA profile which matched the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material on the key card(286C/2007-CRL(12)).
- 286A/2007-CRL 5A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment ... In my opinion, Fernando Viegas could have contributed DNA to this result.
- 286/2007-CRL (17) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 2...In my opinion, the major part of the profile matched that of Lino Henriques.
 
All three of the above mentioned people are (were at the time) still very much alive. Fernando Viegas and Lino Henriques are Portuguese Forensic experts.
 
 
Compare MMRG statement with the actual FACTS
 
MMRG quote:

  • On British police advice, the Portuguese asked top dog handler Martin Grime to bring his springer spaniels, Eddie and Keela, to Praia da Luz.
  • Eddie is trained to detect the scent of human corpses; Keela is a bloodhound.
  • Eddie had never given a false alert in over 200 previous outings.
  • He alerted to the odour of a human corpse in these locations: four different places in the McCanns’ apartment, two of Dr Kate McCann’s clothes, one of the children’s T-shirts, on the pink soft toy, ‘Cuddle Cat’, and in two places in the car the McCanns hired.
  • Eddie did not alert to a corpse scent anywhere else in Praia da Luz.
  • Keela detected blood, which may have been Madeleine’s blood, at some of these places.

 
Actually:

  • On advice of Mark Harrison, the PJ asked a dog handler, Martin Grime, to bring his dogs to Praia da Luz.
  • Eddie is trained to search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood. The dog has also been trained to identify 'dead body' scent contamination. Keela is indeed trained to detect blood. Both dogs will alert to dried blood of live human beings.
  • In six years operational deployment in over 200 cases the dog has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. The dog has never alerted to 'road kill'.  Yet in training the dog has alerted to a 1 cm cube of pork soaked in petrol for 1 week and then burnt until only a residue remains. That's according to the handler, Mr Grime. He hasn't provided any records of the dog's successes and failures to substantiate his claims. He worked at South Yorkshire Police Force from 2003 to August 2007. During that period he was deployed on 37 occasions. That's an average of 9 per year. Eddie was seven in 2007..........
  • He alerted to two different places in the McCanns’ apartment, the garden,  two of Kate McCann’s clothes, one of the children’s T-shirts, on the pink soft toy, ‘Cuddle Cat’. He was not deployed in the car, so he didn't alert to two places in the car. He did however alert to the driver's door, in one compartment of which was the car's key card. Eddie alerted to the key card.   
  • None of the alerts by Keela have been confirmed by forensics as being blood. No blood or DNA of Madeleine was found/identified. The DNA that was identified belongs to three living persons.
  • Portuguese forensics examined the apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared. No vestige of blood was found. 

 
 
Conclusion
 
The claims by the MMRG are both false and misleading. There's no forensic supporting evidence to verify what the dogs alerted to. The only DNA that was identified belongs to three (living) men. Is the MMRG suggesting that Madeleine is dead? Why would anybody want to declare a missing child dead without any evidence of such?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:Tommy, I'm still waiting chief...can you show me where sniffer dogs found death in the apartment?

Not only was death found all over the apartment and cuddlecat and Kate's clothes, but Kate actually accepted that and had a nice ready made explanation for it. She claimed that she had handled several dead bodies in her GP surgery before the holiday!

Do you believe her?

Remember what the pink ponce Clarrie said - "The McCanns will have an innocent explanation for anything that may or may not be found."

I am tired of being nice to Pro-McCann people. Let's face it. If they aren't just ignorant of the facts then they are nothing less than accessories to murder.

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Matt, he is nothing but a WUM.
Seriously.


Right!...say the two faced one with who keeps the most vile as friends. Laughing


At least I dropped them like a sack of tatties once I found out what they were really like.


Joy do not play into what is a poor attempt to yet again goad,

As seen Eddie and others when faced with difficult evidence always use the get of replying card, accuse the poster instead of a variety of reasons, thinking this gives their views more credibility, so I would not concern yourself, by this admission o their part, their arguments lose any credibility

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:49 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Tommy, I'm still waiting chief...can you show me where sniffer dogs found death in the apartment?

Not only was death found all over the apartment and cuddlecat and Kate's clothes, but Kate actually accepted that and had a nice ready made explanation for it. She claimed that she had handled several dead bodies in her GP surgery before the holiday!

Do you believe her?

Remember what the pink ponce Clarrie said - "The McCanns will have an innocent explanation for anything that may or may not be found."

I am tired of being nice to Pro-McCann people. Let's face it. If they aren't just ignorant of the facts then they are nothing less than accessories to murder.


Incorrect as seen from above, death was not found all over the apartment and toy, the dog as seen even went past the toy, played with it and never alerted the toy until later.
So dog is as seen is no expert either and based on the findings did not choose the objects straight away, none of which was backed up with any scientific evidence 


Again misleading and incorrect statemenst

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:49 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Tommy, I'm still waiting chief...can you show me where sniffer dogs found death in the apartment?

Not only was death found all over the apartment and cuddlecat and Kate's clothes, but Kate actually accepted that and had a nice ready made explanation for it. She claimed that she had handled several dead bodies in her GP surgery before the holiday!

Do you believe her?

Remember what the pink ponce Clarrie said - "The McCanns will have an innocent explanation for anything that may or may not be found."

I am tired of being nice to Pro-McCann people. Let's face it. If they aren't just ignorant of the facts then they are nothing less than accessories to murder.


Another one who has them tried and convicted without any solid evidence.

Have you unquestionable evidence as to the Mcanns murdering their daughter which would stand up in a court of law?

Let's see it if you have.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here,

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.

Yappy used to say all that to me when I debated this with her. But I am sure that is just coincidence. Cool 


slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Right!...say the two faced one with who keeps the most vile as friends. Laughing


At least I dropped them like a sack of tatties once I found out what they were really like.


Joy do not play into what is a poor attempt to yet again goad,

As seen Eddie and others when faced with difficult evidence always use the get of replying card, accuse the poster instead of a variety of reasons, thinking this gives their views more credibility, so I would not concern yourself, by this admission o their part, their arguments lose any credibility


Indeed Didge , the same old pick on the poster as usual and because one doesn't like me, then let's hope it rubs onto others and make us look less credible, I know exactly what she is doing , your dead right.

Some of this lot on here know more than all the detectives apparently!


What an absolute Kangaroo court, thank fcuk Eddie's not a judge or jury!!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:55 pm

slayhamlet wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.

Yappy used to say all that to me when I debated this with her. But I am sure that is just coincidence. Cool 



Your obviously from elswhere....let yourself be known then  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum