Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected

This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:04 am

eddie wrote:"Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of
things."

- Isaac Newton

Very Apt. As is people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:05 pm

eddie wrote:By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.

Where are the McCanns?

If she was already dead, what else could they do? I don't think she was abducted. I think the McCann's were involved.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Well as you've seen, there is a guy, a South African businessman who's using his own money to hire a digger etc. He is convinced that Madeleine is buried under Murat's driveway and the McCanns are petitioning AGAINST him digging.

No idea why they would.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Since she disappeared over 2000 other children and teenagers have gone missing, not a fcuking word about them.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:56 pm

nicko wrote:Since she disappeared over 2000 other children and teenagers have gone missing,    not a fcuking word about them.

They don't have friends in high places like sky news and Gordon Brown.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 pm

His name is Stephen Birch. He's been in the papers - he used some scanning earth equipment (I've no idea how accurate it is) and "experts" have said that there's definitely a shallow grave containing soemthing - they want to rule out animal remains etc

The parents though, are trying to stop the dig going ahead.

Any reason why they'd do that? I can't think of one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:58 pm

eddie wrote:His name is Stephen Birch. He's been in the papers - he used some scanning earth equipment (I've no idea how accurate it is) and "experts" have said that there's definitely a shallow grave containing soemthing - they want to rule out animal remains etc

The parents though, are trying to stop the dig going ahead.

Any reason why they'd do that? I can't think of one.
Can they stop a dig that is on Murats drive? Will have to have a look as I haven't heard about this.
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 pm

You know the McCann's....if they can take someone to court, they will.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 pm

blackie333 wrote:
eddie wrote:You know the McCann's....if they can take someone to court, they will.

They will be well paid for doing it as well Ed!

I am making no libellous comments about them. They have eyes everywhere, believe me!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 pm

I personally think the entire McCann family were holographs.

You can't prove I'm wrong!

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I personally think the entire McCann family were holographs.

You can't prove I'm wrong!

I can't. Except they have backbones and eyes and shit so....must be from planet earth at least.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 pm

eddie wrote:You know the McCann's....if they can take someone to court, they will.
That's true
Had a look the Murats drive stuff seems to have been around for ages
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
That's true

It has.
On Birch's FB page he talks of the twins knowing soon....which I didn't like.
The twins should be kept out of the media.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does this subject never go away?
I've seen it ruin a few forums and I dont even get involved in it because I've seen how bad they can get with the idiots who are obsessed with the subject.
If they were going to find the poor kid they'd have done it years ago and you all know it!
Leave it to the police and one day they might find her but none of our guessing helps in the slightest!

But....you just dragged a 2 year old thread up to post this. scratch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:41 am

eddie wrote:Well as you've seen, there is a guy, a South African businessman who's using his own money to hire a digger etc. He is convinced that Madeleine is buried under Murat's driveway and the McCanns are petitioning AGAINST him digging.

No idea why they would.

If it was my child, I'd dig that driveway up myself.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:43 am

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
That's true

It has.
On Birch's FB page he talks of the twins knowing soon....which I didn't like.
The twins should be kept out of the media.

I don't agree with that, at all. He has no business doing that. It's just cruel to those kids.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Well as you've seen, there is a guy, a South African businessman who's using his own money to hire a digger etc. He is convinced that Madeleine is buried under Murat's driveway and the McCanns are petitioning AGAINST him digging.

No idea why they would.

If it was my child, I'd dig that driveway up myself.

If it was my child I would be using murat as a shovel...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:45 am

If she is under Murat's drive, and judging by the McCanns negative reaction to the dig, then that would imply that Murat and the McCanns know what happened to Madeleine.....and when groups of adults know about a child's death and cover it up, it usually means paedophilia - which I somehow don't accept.

It always made more sense to me that the death was accidental and Gerry covered it up to protect himself and Kate; my beleief is they loved eachother more so than their children (I don't think Kate took to motherhood as well as she thought she might).

Anyway, let's see if anything comes of this dig; Birch has been trying for about four years.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:47 am

Syl wrote:
blackie333 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does this subject never go away?
I've seen it ruin a few forums and I dont even get involved in it because I've seen how bad they can get with the idiots who are obsessed with the subject.
If they were going to find the poor kid they'd have done it years ago and you all know it!
Leave it to the police and one day they might find her but none of our guessing helps in the slightest!

Which is very odd seeing as Horatio and I were discussing this only yesterday.....?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:40 am

eddie wrote:If she is under Murat's drive, and judging by the McCanns negative reaction to the dig, then that would imply that Murat and the McCanns know what happened to Madeleine.....and when groups of adults know about a child's death and cover it up, it usually means paedophilia - which I somehow don't accept.

It always made more sense to me that the death was accidental and Gerry covered it up to protect himself and Kate; my beleief is they loved eachother more so than their children (I don't think Kate took to motherhood as well as she thought she might).

Anyway, let's see if anything comes of this dig; Birch has been trying for about four years.

Wasn't there talk of her body being cremated in someone else's coffin?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 am

blackie333 wrote:
Syl wrote:

It was spoken about on the news again a few days ago so now it's topical again Syl.

I haven't seen anything new mentioned about her body or a dig.

I have read (today) that the McCanns have five more weeks of guaranteed government funding towards the search.
The fund presently stands at £480,000.
Tragic though it is that any child is abducted, I wonder how many other missing kids still have government funded money coming in 9 years after the child goes missing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:19 pm

eddie wrote:If she is under Murat's drive, and judging by the McCanns negative reaction to the dig, then that would imply that Murat and the McCanns know what happened to Madeleine.....and when groups of adults know about a child's death and cover it up, it usually means paedophilia - which I somehow don't accept.

Although one of the McCanns friends who was staying with them, was reported by two of the others for completely inappropriate sexual comments about children/madeline...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 pm

That video will no doubt brain wash a lot of people into believing that ALL liars do certain things and speak in a self incriminating way....I think it's rubbish.

People act differently to stress, also the way the person responds when they initially speak about something, then the way they act when they are answering the same questions for the 3rd or 10th or 50th time....will all vary.

The McCanns don't seem to be very likeable people, and they were obviously neglectful in the way they treated their daughter, that doesn't mean they are covering up something they know....and it certainly doesn't make them murderers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 pm

They called for volenteers to go out and investigate, every fcuker in the force put his/her name down.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Five days after his baby disappeared.....you wouldn't possibly guess.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz

Where are the McCanns?

If she was already dead, what else could they do?   I don't think she was abducted. I think the McCann's were involved.  
They weren't.
A Met Police Assistant Commissioner says so.
He has a bit more credibilty and information than you.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am

Angry Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If she was already dead, what else could they do?   I don't think she was abducted. I think the McCann's were involved.  
They weren't.

Well, let's hope I'm wrong, huh? If and when they ever find that poor little mite, and can ascertain exactly what happened then I'm quite happy to say I'm wrong about the McCanns. But nothing will ever change the fact that they left that kid alone long enough to be 'abducted.'.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
They weren't.

Well, let's hope I'm wrong, huh?    If and when they ever find that poor little mite, and can ascertain exactly what happened then I'm quite happy to say I'm wrong about the McCanns.   But nothing will ever change the fact that they left that kid alone long enough to be 'abducted.'.

So how long are you going to condemn them for this?

Don't you think the family has suffered enough, what without you and others accusing them of far worse?

I hope you never have to live with such venom and hate targeting you for a mistake you made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 am

It simply reiterates the need to not jump in an give uniformed opinions. We all have ideas of what happened. Even the police.
But it unhelpful and at times distressing to make uniformed statements without any knowledge on the subject. 
Most , but not all, are praying the new leads come to fruition and not so little Maddie is found safe and well, and can be reunited with her mum and dad.
I suspect there are some who will blanche if that happens, as their 10 year campaign to find Kate and Jerry guilty will have been in vain.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It simply reiterates the need to not jump in an give uniformed opinions. We all have ideas of what happened. Even the police.
But it unhelpful and at times distressing to make uniformed statements without any knowledge on the subject. 
Most , but not all, are praying the new leads come to fruition and not so little Maddie is found safe and well, and can be reunited with her mum and dad.
I suspect there are some who will blanche if that happens, as their 10 year campaign to find Kate and Jerry guilty will have been in vain.

People have opinions. You have opinions. That's all they are. What you're doing here with this thread is indulging in your own personal vendetta against people you don't like on here. Get over yourself and grow up.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I base my opinions after spending three to four years reading everything and debating it all over and over again.
I am going to say what I've always said, and only this one last time:
I would dearly dearly love to be wrong and for this girl to be found alive and well, but I think she was accidentally killed by her parents (I've always defended the McCanns against the peado rumours) and this isn't the first time a 'substantial' lead or breakthrough has come out in the papers - usually headed by the Mail.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:03 pm

People clearly base condemning them for going out to dinner 50 yards from their children and have continued to condemn them for this. To then even worse accuse them of far worse.

Like I say, for ten years they have put up with hate and being accused, with also the fact of their daughter being missing. Would anyone sentence anyone to this sort of punishment for this one act of negligence?

I suggest people think about that, because again people become jury and then judge to people based off a negligent act here. To then  accuse them of murder, when there is no evidence for thiss. That is appalling and people clearly have no care for their judgements and the effects its had on the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top