Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.


http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected


This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:All very interesting and all that, but you didn't answer the question.....
Are the police digging out there expecting to find a girl dead or alive?

I answered, they are going off new evidence, which as seen has yielded nothing.

Thus answer the question again

Have the authorities declared her dead?

Yes or No?

How many more times will he avoid, place your bets.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:41 pm

And spindle, was the DNA confirmed as not being Madeleines?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Still no answer.


Have the authorities declared her dead?

Yes or No?

Answer the question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 pm

But Didge you have still not answered the question....
Do You think they are out there digging expecting to find a Girl alive or dead....???
Alive or dead???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But Didge you have still not answered the question....
Do You think they are out there digging expecting to find a Girl alive or dead....???
Alive or dead???

I did and I asked first, that shows you are avoiding, so again

Have the authorities declared her dead?

Yes or No?

Answer the question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And spindle, was the DNA confirmed as not being Madeleines?

No, but it wasn't confirmed that it was either.

It was DNA of at least 3 people, one of whom may or may not have been the child.

It's worth pointing out though that even if her DNA was in the car it doesn't mean she ever was. Her DNA will be on just about everything she ever owned that she had with her on that holiday, all of which would have been put into that car.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:52 pm

That is irrelevant, they are looking for a dead body.
So although maybe not 'officially' declared dead, they obviously think she is otherwise they wouldn't be digging up ground to try to find her.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But Didge you have still not answered the question....
Do You think they are out there digging expecting to find a Girl alive or dead....???
Alive or dead???

Like everyone else, they don't know. The fact they are digging isn't proof they think she's dead, it is a way of exploring all the avenues just like a good police investigation should.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That is irrelevant, they are looking for a dead body.
So although maybe not 'officially' declared dead, they obviously think she is otherwise they wouldn't be digging up ground to try to find her.

So she has not been declared dead, thus your claim to the Dog evidence is shown to be false, because if they went off that evidence they would have declared her dead long ago, they did the opposite, and stated she is still missing.

Whoops

Today they are going off new evidence, not the dogs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah right spindle, that's why they had to get a sample of her DNA from UK.....
And just to confirm.15 out of 19 markers matched the girls, The other 4 didn't come back with any reading because too badly degraded.
This was not enough markers to say conclusively that it was hers but enough to know it probably was.....
That is why it couldn't be ruled that it wasn't hers.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah right spindle, that's why they had to get a sample of her DNA from UK.....
And just to confirm.15 out of 19 markers matched the girls, The other 4 didn't come back with any reading because too badly degraded.
This was not enough markers to say conclusively that it was hers but enough to know it probably was.....
That is why it couldn't be ruled that it wasn't hers.

Oh dear:

There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.

A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Which again this sample was alerted by Keela, not Eddie.

Oh dear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Not at all dodge.
The dog evidence is not above threshold to be conclusive.
That is all.
But it is good enough to know what most likely happened.
That is why they are digging up ground expecting to find a dead body.....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not at all dodge.
The dog evidence is not above threshold to be conclusive.
That is all.
But it is good enough to know what most likely happened.
That is why they are digging up ground expecting to find a dead body.....

Not conclusive, am admission at last, so you then have no evidence.

They are going off new evidence, not the dogs, if it was the dogs, she would have been declared dead and even now she is not declared dead

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:06 pm

I know it was alerted by keela you bell end!!!
You Can say whoops and oh dear as much as You like.
It means nothing.
15 markers out of 19 matched Madeleine.
It was never confirmed as not being from Madeleine.
And The sample was from bodily fluids found soaked through the boot carpet, originally explained away as meat leakage from shopping, then dirty nappies.... both lame excuses, and on top of all The other bullshit and lies the McCanns told.
Their story has more holes than a swiss cheese!!!
You have nothing but straws to clutch at dodge.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know it was alerted by keela you bell end!!!
You Can say whoops and oh dear as much as You like.
It means nothing.
15 markers out of 19 matched Madeleine.
It was never confirmed as not being from Madeleine.
And The sample was from bodily fluids found soaked through the boot carpet, originally explained away as meat leakage from shopping, then dirty nappies.... both lame excuses, and on top of all The other bullshit and lies the McCanns told.
Their story has more holes than a swiss cheese!!!
You have nothing but straws to clutch at dodge.

So if alerted by keela, is not a death scent.

DOH

and you are wrong again also:

Oh dear:

There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.

A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Not at all dodge.
The dog evidence is not above threshold to be conclusive.
That is all.
But it is good enough to know what most likely happened.
That is why they are digging up ground expecting to find a dead body.....
Not conclusive, am admission at last, so you then have no evidence.
They are going off new evidence, not the dogs, if it was the dogs, she would have been declared dead and even now she is not declared dead
No admissions of anything dodge, the facts have always been the facts.
Something that you have never admitted but tried to twist And misrepresent an every turn.
As I said before, not enough evidence to charge and get rubberdtj prosecution.
But enough to know what most likely happened.....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Not conclusive, am admission at last, so you then have no evidence.
They are going off new evidence, not the dogs, if it was the dogs, she would have been declared dead and even now she is not declared dead
No admissions of anything dodge, the facts have always been the facts.
Something that you have never admitted but tried to twist And misrepresent an every turn.
As I said before, not enough evidence to charge and get rubberdtj prosecution.
But enough to know what most likely happened.....

You have no facts, she was not declared dead, if the evidence of the dogs was a fact, she would have been declared dead, thus you are lying, as it is not evidence to prove she is dead.

That is a fact and you are so clutching at straws, you could yeald a harvest that would feed the entire world

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah right spindle, that's why they had to get a sample of her DNA from UK.....
And just to confirm.15 out of 19 markers matched the girls, The other 4 didn't come back with any reading because too badly degraded.
This was not enough markers to say conclusively that it was hers but enough to know it probably was.....
That is why it couldn't be ruled that it wasn't hers.

They would need a sample of the child DNA for a reference otherwise how could they determine if any DNA found belonged to the child? That reference DNA came from her pillowcase off her bed.

Did you read the reports I posted the other day, the DNA reports Tommy?

Perhaps you should.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I know it was alerted by keela you bell end!!!
You Can say whoops and oh dear as much as You like.
It means nothing.
15 markers out of 19 matched Madeleine.
It was never confirmed as not being from Madeleine.
And The sample was from bodily fluids found soaked through the boot carpet, originally explained away as meat leakage from shopping, then dirty nappies.... both lame excuses, and on top of all The other bullshit and lies the McCanns told.
Their story has more holes than a swiss cheese!!!
You have nothing but straws to clutch at dodge.
So if alerted by keela, is not a death scent.
DOH
and you are wrong again also:
Oh dear:
There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.
A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.


What are you talking about you prick????


Eddie the death dog indicated the car, and The apartment, and McCannr clothes and The cat toy.



Keela found the bodily fluids in the boot.



You have just put up a bullshit straw man fabrication and then said DOH....


When did I ever say keela detected death anywhere?



Is this your plan now, to Just keep posting complete bollocks and trying to make out you are actually saying something clever or relevant even?



And correcting something stupid that nobody has even said but only exists in your imagination????




The bodily fluids found in the boot by keela were analysed for DNA.


15 markers out of 19 matched Madeleine.


It was never confirmed as not being from Madeleine.


And The sample was from bodily fluids found soaked through the boot carpet, originally explained away as meat leakage from shopping, then dirty nappies.... both lame excuses, and on top of all The other bullshit and lies the McCanns told.



Their story has more holes than a swiss cheese!!!
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
So if alerted by keela, is not a death scent.
DOH
and you are wrong again also:
Oh dear:
There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.
A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.
What are you talking about you prick????
Eddie the death dog indicated the car, and The apartment, and McCannr clothes and The cat toy.
Keela found the bodily fluids in the boot.
You have just put up a bullshit straw man fabrication and then said DOH....
When did I ever say keela detected death anywhere?
Is this your plan now, to Just keep posting complete bollocks and trying to make out you are actually saying something clever or relevant even?
And correcting something stupid that nobody has even said but only exists in your imagination????
The bodily fluids found in the boot by keela were analysed for DNA.
15 markers out of 19 matched Madeleine.
It was never confirmed as not being from Madeleine.
And The sample was from bodily fluids found soaked through the boot carpet, originally explained away as meat leakage from shopping, then dirty nappies.... both lame excuses, and on top of all The other bullshit and lies the McCanns told.
Their story has more holes than a swiss cheese!!!


No Eddie indicated the same as Keela, after not alerting four times before and failed to alert the boot, what they both alerted to was the DNA of Gerry Macann dummy
So again no death scent from the car and the samples found did not match Maddie, showing again you are a complete dummy, taken in by bullshit you read on the web

The fact is the authorities did not back the view of the Dogs findings, because they were flawed, hence why they never declared her dead, no matter how poorly you argue otherwise .

I am loving this

 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:33 pm

You have nothing to love you bell end!!!!



You are posting up complete bullshit and trying to pass it off as fact.



Eddie the death dog indicated the McCanns apartment, and only their apartment, also it indicated the McCanns hire car out of ten cars in the line up. Also the McCanns clothes and The cat toy.



There was bodily fluids found under the boot carpet by keela, which was sent off for DNA analysis, this came back as an almost exact match for Madeleine.


It was not a complete match because 4 of The 19 markers were too degraded to provide a reading.


It was never officially ruled that it was not Madeleines, just inconclusive.


The authorities need more evidence to be completely 100% sure of which there was not enough.



It's your arguments and reasoning that are deeply flawed.


We all know what happened......



Girl vanishes in suspicious circumstances, parents story is full of holes, expert stiffer dog detects death in the apartment, The hire car, on McCanns clothes and The cat toy.......


Whoosh ... clunk...... the penny has dropped......!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Fucking hilarious.

The only penny that has dropped has fallen out of your head after someone hit the jackpot by pulling your nose.

The dog evidence was ever so easily refuted, you just choose to refuse to accept that, which is your issue, but the evidence shows the authorities did not take their evidence.

That is a fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh and by the way it was ruled out:


There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.
A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You have nothing to love you bell end!!!!



You are posting up complete bullshit and trying to pass it off as fact.



Eddie the death dog indicated the McCanns apartment, and only their apartment, also it indicated the McCanns hire car out of ten cars in the line up. Also the McCanns clothes and The cat toy.



There was bodily fluids found under the boot carpet by keela, which was sent off for DNA analysis, this came back as an almost exact match for Madeleine.


It was not a complete match because 4 of The 19 markers were too degraded to provide a reading.


It was never officially ruled that it was not Madeleines, just inconclusive.


The authorities need more evidence to be completely 100% sure of which there was not enough.



It's your arguments and reasoning that are deeply flawed.


We all know what happened......



Girl vanishes in suspicious circumstances, parents story is full of holes, expert stiffer dog detects death in the apartment, The hire car, on McCanns clothes and The cat toy.......


Whoosh ... clunk...... the penny has dropped......!!!



It didn't come back as an almost exact match at all, there were 37 components in that DNA sample, 15 of which matched Madeleines, that is less than half. What that sample couldn't say though was whether the child was ever in the car or if the DNA came from her belongings.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Bullshit dodge!!!!
Desperate bullshit!!!
Girl vanishes in suspicious circumstances, parents story is full of holes, expert stiffer dog detects death in the apartment, The hire car, on McCanns clothes and The cat toy.......
Whoosh ... clunk...... the penny has dropped......!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Hilarious again as Spindleshanks has pointed out and I, you have no evidence, just suspicions, which as seen is not evidence

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:07 pm




In the sample collected in the boot area of the vehicle, 15 of
the identified

DNA components coincide with the corresponding components in the
DNA profile of

Madeleine McCann, this of [having] 19 components.


Portimao, 11 September 2007

Inspector

Joao Carlos



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm



And here you Can see that The McCanns are liars...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP30PRieuU4




And it also confirms the DNA matches....


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Oh dear how embarrassing.

What the forensic experts say:



There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.
A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


In the sample collected in the boot area of the vehicle, 15 of
the identified

DNA components coincide with the corresponding components in the
DNA profile of

Madeleine McCann, this of [having] 19 components.


Portimao, 11 September 2007

Inspector

Joao Carlos



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm



And here you Can see that The McCanns are liars...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP30PRieuU4




And it also confirms the DNA matches....


Swab 3a from the living room

An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid.

The bit below relates to the DNA found in the car.

there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

What questions will we never be able to answer with LCN DNA profiling -

When was the DNA deposited -
How was the DNA deposited -
What body fluid(s) does the DIVA originate from -
Was a crime committed -


From the same link.

Edited because I made a bit of a hash of this and didn't specify that the comments related to two different samples.


Last edited by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Swab 3a was the one from the living room by the way.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:Swab 3a was the one from the living room by the way.

Post deleted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by harvesmom on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:50 am

Bumping this thread to save starting a new one. A set of 4 short films have been released for anyone still interested in this, they are free to watch and the film maker has given copyright release for them to be distributed freely on the internet.

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-1-6997432

Parts 2, 3 and 4 are underneath. Quite interesting actually, it deals mainly with the downfalls of mainstream media reporting, is fairly impartial on this case but it does give the facts behind what actually happened on the night, inconsistencies from the actual police files and interviews. Whichever side of the fence you sit on its good to see how misleading the press is and how we are manipulated by people like Clarence Mitchell!
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 am

Will have a watch tomorrow maybe.


The focus on the media involvement will be interesting as it was the media coverage itself that I initially found to be unusually excessive and manipulative and strange which raised my suspicions in the first place.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:10 pm

harvesmom wrote:Bumping this thread to save starting a new one. A set of 4 short films have been released for anyone still interested in this, they are free to watch and the film maker has given copyright release for them to be distributed freely on the internet.

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-1-6997432

Parts 2, 3 and 4 are underneath. Quite interesting actually, it deals mainly with the downfalls of mainstream media reporting, is fairly impartial on this case but it does give the facts behind what actually happened on the night, inconsistencies from the actual police files and interviews. Whichever side of the fence you sit on its good to see how misleading the press is and how we are manipulated by people like Clarence Mitchell!

Thanks HM I will have a look when I get a chance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Cheers harves x
Tonight I'll watch that

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Now that the police are taking an interest in the trolls who attacking the McCanns, I wonder whether anyone on here who trolled endlessly on Sky forum have reason to be worried.?


Last edited by Handy Andy on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Now that the police are taking an interest in the trolls who attacking the McConnell,  I wonder whether anyone on here who trolled endlessly on Sky forum have reason to be worried.?

Short answer: no.

avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Now that the police are taking an interest in the trolls who attacking the McCanns, I wonder whether anyone on here who trolled endlessly on Sky forum have reason to be worried.?

Erm no. They should be charged with manslaughter and concealing a corpse.

As a troll, who has trolled endlessly on different forums, I'm wondering if you have any reason to be worried about people finding out who you really are??


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Now that the police are taking an interest in the trolls who attacking the McCanns, I wonder whether anyone on here who trolled endlessly on Sky forum have reason to be worried.?

Sky is no more so ...
Perhaps you should ask Phil if he is regretting his
" Maddie is dead" and "Found Maddie yet?"
rantings? After all they were very recent were they not?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Nems wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Now that the police are taking an interest in the trolls who attacking the McCanns, I wonder whether anyone on here who trolled endlessly on Sky forum have reason to be worried.?

Sky is no more so ...
Perhaps you should ask Phil if he is regretting his
" Maddie is dead" and "Found Maddie yet?"
rantings? After all they were very recent were they not?


Ah yes. Now that's a disgusting "joke" to make just to try and prove a point!

You can't really complain about what anyone else is saying when you make light of a missing girl like that.

Disgusting.  
Hope the McCanns never have to read that.


Just in case anyone hasn't seen it:



_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Come on Andy! I realise you haven't got much to work with but this is woeful!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am

JUST IN CASE SCOTLAND YARD DECIDE TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD......
ID LIKE THEM TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THREAT THAT I'D RECEIVED FROM AN INTERNET TROLL:


[CONTACT] A BLACK CAB WENT KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Guest To eddie, Today at 12:47 am

Did an address get passed on Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Sender e-mail address: eddiecuntface@yahoo.co.uk


========

**the original is in the basement section along with the others I've been sent

Isn't it horrible when people threaten violence?
I do hope that the people who know this internet  troll will have a little word in this person's ear.
Can't be seen to be condoning it surely?

Thank you in advance Scotland Yard.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by feelthelove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:JUST IN CASE SCOTLAND YARD DECIDE TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD......
ID LIKE THEM TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THREAT THAT I'D RECEIVED FROM AN INTERNET TROLL:


[CONTACT] A BLACK CAB WENT KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Guest To eddie, Today at 12:47 am

Did an address get passed on Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Sender e-mail address: eddiecuntface@yahoo.co.uk


========

**the original is in the basement section along with the others I've been sent

Isn't it horrible when people threaten violence?
I do hope that the people who know this internet  troll will have a little word in this person's ear.
Can't be seen to be condoning it surely?

Thank you in advance Scotland Yard.

Is this for real Eddie? That's terrible Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Yes FTL. But I think it's apparently, or conveniently, been forgotten.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:40 am

I wonder if Flap regrets starting a thread on the sky discussion forum titled...

Gordon Brown having sex with the rotting corpse of Madeleine McCann.

Yes, he really did do that.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:I wonder if Flap regrets starting a thread on the sky discussion forum titled...

Gordon Brown having sex with the rotting corpse of Madeleine McCann.

Yes, he really did do that.


I think that's really very disgusting.
Did you report him? I would have.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28 am

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I wonder if Flap regrets starting a thread on the sky discussion forum titled...

Gordon Brown having sex with the rotting corpse of Madeleine McCann.

Yes, he really did do that.


I think that's really very disgusting.
Did you report him? I would have.

I doubt it very much

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by nicko on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 am

Morning irn, can you prove that?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8521
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:33 pm

"Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of
things."



- Isaac Newton

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum