Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz
Police officers in Praia da Luz have erected tents over several locations they have deemed significant as they use radar equipment and sniffer dogs to search scrubland close to where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Two forensic officers were seen entering the tents to examine what was hidden below.

One of the tents is covering a hole concealed by corrugated iron which was exposed on Tuesday after trees and shrubs were cut down.

Earlier, the detective leading the British review into Madeleine's disappearance, DCI Andy Redwood, examined the area which it is thought had been covered by the iron for a number of years.

Police also began using ground-penetrating radar equipment for the first time as they scoured the scrubland for a third day.

The scanners can be used to examine the sub-surface of the ground several metres down.

Experts will then look for any anomalies in the ground that may signify the earth has been disturbed.

Former Metropolitan Police search advisor Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "It will show anomalies within the earth structure (but) it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would. "It would just show the anomaly in the ground. That would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is (with) victim recovery dogs."

Police have not revealed what intelligence they have that leads them to the scrubland, which is a five-minute walk from the Algarve holiday complex where three-year-old Madeleine had been staying with her family.

The youngster disappeared from her family's apartment in the Ocean Club resort in May 2007.


http://news.sky.com/story/1274954/madeleine-mccann-police-tents-erected


This scrubland is five minutes from the apartment where she went "missing"
WHY would an 'abductor' take her and bury her five minutes away???

Where are the McCanns?

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29944
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Clearly you know nothing about this case, a very poor, weak argument about guns, bullshit and gross misconduct. You come on here spouting off crap to Nems yet you haven't a Scooby doo what you are talking about have you?
Yet again another counter that seeks to deflect from the point at hand, claim I know nothing when that is in itself a falsehood when you have no idea if I do, basing this to deflect from yourself to answering my points, one word.
Woeful


Here you are. I'll back up my claims. Then I'll have an apology from you.

You can read the Portuguese police files here, every one has access to them should they be bothered to read them.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Released in accordance with Portuguese Law in 2008 and very kindly translated into English for us. All the interviews, witness statements,  case notes, photographs, all documentation on the case is included.


So where are the British Police files you have access too?
You are of course not going off the Portuguese Police report when British cops were involved are you?
So again, do you have access to all files?

No you do not and again you have not read them all and base your opinion more so of the inspector than knowing all the full details.

So no apology, you lied, you have not access to all files, I will thus await your apology

Have you even looked at the link? The Leicestershire police interviews are included yes. Are they British enough for you?

O you thought I had a direct line through to Andy Redwood and was getting blow by blow accounts of Scotland yards current dig did you?

Its a Portuguese investigation, has been from Day 1, if anyone is arrested for it it will be by the Portuguese police. That's why Scotland Yard have to keep asking for permission to do anything. I'm sorry your simple mind can't grasp these facts, but facts they are whether you like it or not. At lease you could be a little gracious in defeat. For once.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 931
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 am

Oh and by the way, I never clutched onto Nems on this debate, she did that to me, then had no answer to my replies, got burnt trying to be smart, and thus got upset for no reason, necause she acted childish and stormed off.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:35 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:


So where are the British Police files you have access too?
You are of course not going off the Portuguese Police report when British cops were involved are you?
So again, do you have access to all files?

No you do not and again you have not read them all and base your opinion more so of the inspector than knowing all the full details.

So no apology, you lied, you have not access to all files, I will thus await your apology

Have you even looked at the link? The Leicestershire police interviews are included yes. Are they  British enough for you?
They are not all the files, seriously that was desperate as you well know

O you thought I had a direct line through to Andy Redwood and was getting blow by blow accounts of Scotland yards current dig did you?
No, just laughing at how you think you have read all the files, thinking this only constitutes interviews

Its a Portuguese investigation, has been from Day 1, if anyone is arrested for it it will be by the Portuguese police. That's why Scotland Yard have to keep asking for permission to do anything. I'm sorry your simple mind can't grasp these facts, but facts they are whether you like it or not. At lease you could be a little gracious in defeat. For once.

Again irrelevant, you do not have access to all files, and those who do, are best placed to give opinions, where when they do they also need others to corroborate their views, so far many have not done this with your views.
Ask yourself why and then you will understand why you have not seen all the files, that is a clue.

I will once again await your apology


Last edited by Didge on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 am

Where does it say it only contains interviews?

If you are not even going to look at the link I provided I really can't waste any more time communicating with you.

As an aside, I haven't given my view so I have no idea how you would know what it is.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 931
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:42 am

harvesmom wrote:Where does it say it only contains interviews?

If you are not even going to look at the link I provided I really can't waste any more time communicating with you.  

As an aside, I haven't given my view so I have no idea how you would know what it is.

I have read the link before, knowing it does not have all the details dear, seriously is your only defense now to claim I have not?

Woeful

You have given plenty of views on here, 9 out of time for effort on deflection by the way

The biggest copout and sign of defeat in an argument is when a person says they want to place you on ignore or not be bothered to communicate with you, it is always a copout answer to deflect, from the fact they don't have an answer to the previous post

So I will still await your apology for lying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Where does it say it only contains interviews?

If you are not even going to look at the link I provided I really can't waste any more time communicating with you.  

As an aside, I haven't given my view so I have no idea how you would know what it is.

I have read the link before, knowing it does not have all the details dear, seriously is your only defense now to claim I have not?

Woeful

You have given plenty of views on here, 9 out of time for effort on deflection by the way

The biggest copout and sign of defeat in an argument is when a person says they want to place you on ignore or not be bothered to communicate with you, it is always a copout answer to deflect, from the fact they don't have an answer to the previous post

So I will still await your apology for lying

You have not read the link before, you didn't even realise the police files were available on line an hour ago. Police files, complete up to when Scotland Yard took on the review of the case recently.

I have not made my views clear on here because there has not been a thread here on the subject since I joined. I have no idea what 9 out of time means.

Carry on talking out of your rear end, I'll wait for someone a little more intelligent to come along to discuss it with thank you. And Goodbye.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 931
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have read the link before, knowing it does not have all the details dear, seriously is your only defense now to claim I have not?

Woeful

You have given plenty of views on here, 9 out of time for effort on deflection by the way

The biggest copout and sign of defeat in an argument is when a person says they want to place you on ignore or not be bothered to communicate with you, it is always a copout answer to deflect, from the fact they don't have an answer to the previous post

So I will still await your apology for lying

You have not read the link before, you didn't even realise the police files were available on line an hour ago. Police files, complete up to when Scotland Yard took on the review of the case recently.
Incorrect because I have read this before knowing full well it does not have all the files, poor deflection argument again, because you are not even denying they do not have all the files.

I have not made my views clear on here because there has not been a thread here on the subject since I joined. I have no idea what 9 out of time means.
You have not made your views clear, please I see your views, they are views of fear, easily led fear.

Carry on talking out of your rear end, I'll wait for someone a little more intelligent to come along to discuss it with thank you. And Goodbye.

Another copout reply, not once have you denied I am right that your link does not have all the PO lice files, instead you choose to poorly deflect with some of the worst infantile sarcasm, because you know more so, my point is true.
In other words you are not fooling anyone and need to learn to grow up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:
I do, and have read them. So has Nems. Have you?
All the Police files?
I doubt it an even more so you would not have published such findings being as you have such strong feelings on the case, how odd again is that where you claim you do, and nothing has been printed with your findings, are you claiming someone has a gun to your head?




Pure gobbledegook from the Didgebot......
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 17603
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
All the Police files?
I doubt it an even more so you would not have published such findings being as you have such strong feelings on the case, how odd again is that where you claim you do, and nothing has been printed with your findings, are you claiming someone has a gun to your head?




Pure gobbledegook from the Didgebot......

Is that the best counter you can come up with?

Score buddy

 cheers 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:
I am assuming you are either drunk, or high on drugs because you are not even speaking English anymore, much less making any kind of sense tonight.
Copout reply, trying woefully to deflect the point at hand to dismiss it as it is the view of a madman, thus avoiding answering
Yes. I have read the police files. So  has Nems. By your own reasoning this makes us far more knowledgeable than you, so give it up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I have no idea where a gun comes into anything at all.
So if youhave read them, which is odd as many people do not have access to all the Police files, then why have you not published your findings, being as you have such strong views on this case? I mean surely you want justice for Madeline which is behind your reasoning for interest in this case, so why have you failed to publish articles on having access to all files?
Now you could claim you are not allowed to disclose personal information, as it would cost you your job for gross miss conduct, so clearly your job has no connection to access to Police files as you know very well confidentiality and yet you post views on this topic. So I wonder are you guilty of gross misconduct, or just bullshitting the forum you do have access?





More gobbledegook....
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 17603
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
So if youhave read them, which is odd as many people do not have access to all the Police files, then why have you not published your findings, being as you have such strong views on this case? I mean surely you want justice for Madeline which is behind your reasoning for interest in this case, so why have you failed to publish articles on having access to all files?
Now you could claim you are not allowed to disclose personal information, as it would cost you your job for gross miss conduct, so clearly your job has no connection to access to Police files as you know very well confidentiality and yet you post views on this topic. So I wonder are you guilty of gross misconduct, or just bullshitting the forum you do have access?





More gobbledegook....

I am sure you feel it is, you need to prove it is.

Good luck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:26 am

I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.

Shows you just how clueless they are.


slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:28 am

slayhamlet wrote:I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.

Shows you just how clueless they are.



What about non pro MaCann supporters then?


In your own time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:42 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
More gobbledegook....
I am sure you feel it is, you need to prove it is.
Good luck



The proof is in the reading in this case......... and in your gobbledegook!!!



avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 17603
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by slayhamlet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:44 am

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.

Shows you just how clueless they are.



What about non pro MaCann supporters then?


In your own time

What about them?

slayhamlet

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 am

Didge wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.
Shows you just how clueless they are.
What about non pro MaCann supporters then?
In your own time
Yeah what about them Didge...?
Your question is stupid.
"What about 'non pro' McCann supporters then?"
And what relation to original post?
More gobbledegook.......

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 17603
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 am

slayhamlet wrote:
Didge wrote:


What about non pro MaCann supporters then?


In your own time

What about them?


How they think they are such criminologist experts over night, are you a criminologist?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
What about non pro MaCann supporters then?
In your own time
Yeah what about them Didge...?
Your question is stupid.
"What about 'non pro' McCann supporters then?"
And what relation to original post?
More gobbledegook.......


I see you failed to answer yet again, no suprise there then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 am

FluffyBunny wrote:I watched the video and it is damning that the sniffer dog found blood in their hire car.Also the fact  samples or whatever got mixed up so this avenue could not be pursued is also rather weird.

The truth is I don't really want to believe that the parents had anything to do with it.I think if there was significant proof the police would have arrested them even if there wasn't enough evidence to secure a guilty verdict at trial.

I don't think people would conspire to save two murderers who were not famous and had no influence. Saville was famous and had influence,that's why he was protected.

Unfortunately people tend to forget that this car wasn't hired until quite some time after the child disappeared, so quite how her blood was supposed to get into the car at a time when the eyes of the media and the police were focussed on this couple is a little bit of a mystery.

Anyone care to explain how that might have come about?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I watched the video and it is damning that the sniffer dog found blood in their hire car.Also the fact  samples or whatever got mixed up so this avenue could not be pursued is also rather weird.

The truth is I don't really want to believe that the parents had anything to do with it.I think if there was significant proof the police would have arrested them even if there wasn't enough evidence to secure a guilty verdict at trial.

I don't think people would conspire to save two murderers who were not famous and had no influence. Saville was famous and had influence,that's why he was protected.

Unfortunately people tend to forget that this car wasn't hired until quite some time after the child disappeared, so quite how her blood was supposed to get into the car at a time when the eyes of the media and the police were focussed on this couple is a little bit of a mystery.

Anyone care to explain how that might have come about?



Really?





A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Why - ...

Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

What questions will we never be able to answer with LCN DNA profiling - 

When was the DNA deposited -  
How was the DNA deposited -  
What body fluid(s) does the DIVA originate from -  
Was a crime committed - 

These, along with all other results, will be formalised in a final report

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further assistance

kind regards 
John

John Lowe Forensic Scientis
Major Incidents Team 
Priory House 
Inter Facility: 703 6973 
External: 0121 607 6973 
Fax: 0121 6221807 


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:17 am

Didge wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Unfortunately people tend to forget that this car wasn't hired until quite some time after the child disappeared, so quite how her blood was supposed to get into the car at a time when the eyes of the media and the police were focussed on this couple is a little bit of a mystery.

Anyone care to explain how that might have come about?



Really?





A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Why - ...

Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

What questions will we never be able to answer with LCN DNA profiling - 

When was the DNA deposited -  
How was the DNA deposited -  
What body fluid(s) does the DIVA originate from -  
Was a crime committed - 

These, along with all other results, will be formalised in a final report

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further assistance

kind regards 
John

John Lowe Forensic Scientis
Major Incidents Team 
Priory House 
Inter Facility: 703 6973 
External: 0121 607 6973 
Fax: 0121 6221807 


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

So, they didn't identify any DNA as coming from blood, let alone blood from the child, is that what this is saying?

DNA from the child could easily have got in the car, from any of her belongings whether it could be fully identified as hers or not so why do people persist with the claim that it was her blood found?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:21 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
Didge wrote:



Really?





A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

Why - ...

Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

What questions will we never be able to answer with LCN DNA profiling - 

When was the DNA deposited -  
How was the DNA deposited -  
What body fluid(s) does the DIVA originate from -  
Was a crime committed - 

These, along with all other results, will be formalised in a final report

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further assistance

kind regards 
John

John Lowe Forensic Scientis
Major Incidents Team 
Priory House 
Inter Facility: 703 6973 
External: 0121 607 6973 
Fax: 0121 6221807 


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

So, they didn't identify any DNA as coming from blood, let alone blood from the child, is that what this is say in?

DNA from the child could easily have got in the car, from any of her belongings whether it could be fully identified as hers or not so why do people persist with the claim that it was her blood found?


No idea and agree with you how people come to such weird conclusions all the time, based off the fact they clearly do not read all the files on the case.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 am

So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 am

FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.


That is the problem Fluffy, people claim facts, using British media links many times I might add and the reality is they are not facts as seen, where then because of misleading again British tabloid stories, people are drawn to the wrong conclusions. It also shows they have not read all the files

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 am

slayhamlet wrote:I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.

Shows you just how clueless they are.


It happens a lot.

Most people who spout on haven't been reading up on the case for the last seven years or so.
A few of us spent hours and hours and hours trawling through the McCann's and Tapas 7 statements, the files and all the witness statements, not to mention the conspiracy theories (and dismissing some) and the "lost" file on Gerry McCann......

That's why I don't bother arguing with people who pretend they know everything but actually, absolutely, don't.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29944
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 am

eddie wrote:
slayhamlet wrote:I love it when pro-McCann posters suddenly find out that the police files have been fully available on the internet for the last 5 years.

Shows you just how clueless they are.


It happens a lot.

Most people who spout on haven't been reading up on the case for the last seven years or so.
A few of us spent hours and hours and hours trawling through the McCann's and Tapas 7 statements, the files and all the witness statements, not to mention the conspiracy theories (and dismissing some) and the "lost" file on Gerry McCann......

That's why I don't bother arguing with people who pretend they know everything but actually, absolutely, don't.


You mean just like I easily pointed out people do not, with the claims to blood found in the rented car?

I agree clearly many have not read many of the files at all

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:22 am

FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here, and do your own research.
There is plenty of actual evidence and stuff to read.

Oh and by the by, if you read The Truth Of a Lie - written by the guy who actually has total access to all evidence and interviews and had hands in experience with the McCanns - you will get a better idea than anyone on he can give you.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29944
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here, and do your own research.
There is plenty of actual evidence and stuff to read.



Of which the experts could not say whether it belonged to Maddie as well.

There is plenty of evidence to read, what gets me is why so many make misleading and false claims[/quote]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 am

And didge?
Harves knows far more than you'll ever know about this subject simply because for the last seven years, yes seven years, we have done extensive reading on this case.

That's why her argument pissed all over yours.

You are not always right.

I know better than to argue with you. It's pointless arguing with a mouth who has no ears didge.
That's why everyone tells you that.

Good day.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29944
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here,

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.


Last edited by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here, and do your own research.
There is plenty of actual evidence and stuff to read.

Oh and by the by, if you read The Truth Of a Lie - written by the guy who actually has total access to all evidence and interviews and had hands in experience with the McCanns - you will get a better idea than anyone on he can give you.

Actually, there have been many claims on various places that it was blood found in the car, but the point still remains, that car was not hired for some time after the child disappeared and with the eyes of the media and the police on the McCanns, how did any of her bodily fluids get into the car?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 am

eddie wrote:And didge?
Harves knows far more than you'll ever know about this subject simply because for the last seven years, yes seven years, we have done extensive reading on this case.

That's why her argument pissed all over yours.

You are not always right.

I know better than to argue with you. It's pointless arguing with a mouth who has no ears didge.
That's why everyone tells you that.

Good day.

As seen she clearly does not, as seen from my points .


Her argument pissed on mine, really is this why you also have not a scooby doo on the case and just are sure the parents are guilty and thus are unable to be impartial like me, where I do not know whether they are guilty or innocent, and thus am open to what happened?

Sorry you both are easily led from media stories, have not read all the files as seen and have come to many poor conclusions.

As seen no fluids matched, nowhere in the forensics reports is it mentioned that blood had been found/identified. None of the samples was identified as Madeleine's DNA.


People sadly  poorly conclude as you do because you already view them as guilty, where I am open to all possibilities, hence why my view will be unbiased unlike yours.

So I am glad you think she pissed on me, which is as worthless as the words written unless you can prove this is the case?

Can you?

On that I wish you luck


Last edited by Didge on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 am

FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

Fluffy, given that Gerry McCann had to return to England to get some thing with Madeleine's DNA on it because there was nothing in the apartment, dont you think it odd her DNA turned up in the car?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:35 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here,

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.


Well said..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 am

Nems wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

Fluffy, given that Gerry McCann had to return to England to get some thing with Madeleine's DNA on it because there was nothing in the apartment, dont you think it odd her DNA turned up in the car?

Nothing in the apartment, what about her toothbrush or her hairbrush, would they not have had her DNA on?

Maybe her parents never brushed her teeth or her hair?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 am

Nems wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:So,there wasn't any blood found in the hire car,just DNA ? Well that would explain alot.

Fluffy, given that Gerry McCann had to return to England to get some thing with Madeleine's DNA on it because there was nothing in the apartment, dont you think it odd her DNA turned up in the car?


Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "yes" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
Nems wrote:

Fluffy, given that Gerry McCann had to return to England to get some thing with Madeleine's DNA on it because there was nothing in the apartment, dont you think it odd her DNA turned up in the car?

Nothing in the apartment, what about her toothbrush or her hairbrush, would they not have had her DNA on?

Maybe her parents never brushed her teeth or her hair?

There was nothing in the apartment to that had her DNA on it. That is why Gerry returned to England to get get something that did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:45 am

Nems wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Nothing in the apartment, what about her toothbrush or her hairbrush, would they not have had her DNA on?

Maybe her parents never brushed her teeth or her hair?

There was nothing in the apartment to that had her DNA on it. That is why Gerry returned to England to get get something that did.

Do you have a link for that?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was claimed it was "bodily fluids"
No one ever said it was blood.

Fluffy, I suggest if you really want to know all there is to know, stay off debating on here,

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.

The McCanns accepted no responsibility for the situation Madeleine found herself in their words
They never accepted they made a mistake what they did was well within the bounds of acceptable parentingtheir words.





Ah look remember dear old cuddle cat, Madeleines favourite toy?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am

From the screening of the videos, referred previously, done when the dogs were working, some doubts arise. We don't want and we can't take the place of the trainer, we only wish to alert, with this paragraph, to some facts, that according to us, need further clarification.
If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times'
On one of the films, it's possible to see that 'Eddie' sniffs Madeleine's cuddle cat, more than once, bites it, throws it into the air and only after the toy is hidden does he 'mark' it. Whys didn't he signal it when he sniffs it on the first time'
Apart from all that was said about the dogs, we must also take into attention the results of the forensic analysis that was performed by the experts on the Scientific Police Laboratory on the day immediately after the facts, and already mentioned where no vestige of blood was found.



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk//PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

No forensics back up the dogs claims

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Nems wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No.

I find the obsession that some people have with the case of this little girl disturbing. What happened was heartbreaking and I don't believe for one single second that her parents had anything to do with it.

If the police suspected for one moment they had,they would have been arrested.No one is going to protect the McCanns if they truly were guilty,they had no power,no influence,they were a normal middle class couple on holiday.

The pain etched on that woman's face remains today and she has been traumatised beyond belief.That couple lost their little girl,forever,because they made a stupid silly mistake of leaving her alone because they were relaxed on holiday.They will live with that guilt for the rest of their lives and they will always blame themselves for it.

I fond the conspiracy theories cruel,needless and frankly unsavoury.

The McCanns accepted no responsibility for the situation Madeleine found herself in their words
They never accepted they made a mistake what they did was well within the bounds of acceptable parentingtheir words.






Ah look remember dear old cuddle cat, Madeleines favourite toy?!

Well,I disagree with them.I don't think leaving a child of that age alone is responsible parenting but I think because they were on holiday,they were overly relaxed and lulled into a false sense of security.

I find you bringing the little girl's toy into it odd.Whatever you think of the parents,that little girl is gone and I just think more respect is required in your tone here.There is something a bit unhealthy about the Maddie conspiracy theories imo.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Nems , this photo of the Mcanns smiling implies they are happy without their daughter, this is certainly the way it looks to me and is done in very bad taste...

I just don't buy  this nonsense of them having anything to do with their daughter's disappearance either...as if they aren't going through enough.


Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:Nems , this photo of the Mcanns smiling implies they are happy without their daughter, this is certainly the way it looks to me and is done in very bad taste...

I just don't buy  this nonsense of them having anything to do with their daughter's diss appearance either...as if they aren't going through enough.

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Nems wrote:

The McCanns accepted no responsibility for the situation Madeleine found herself in their words
They never accepted they made a mistake what they did was well within the bounds of acceptable parentingtheir words.






Ah look remember dear old cuddle cat, Madeleines favourite toy?!

Well,I disagree with them.I don't think leaving a child of that age alone is responsible parenting but I think because they were on holiday,they were overly relaxed and lulled into a false sense of security.

I find you bringing the little girl's toy into it odd.Whatever you think of the parents,that little girl is gone and I just think more respect is required in your tone here.There is something a bit unhealthy about the Maddie conspiracy theories imo.

Nail on the head, very much agree on the highlighted part, it is very unhealthy.

As seen though claims to reading the reports just do not come up to scrutiny as seen some poor misleading claims have been made already and refuted. I am open to any possibilities with this case, but will not be judge and verdict as others seem to wish to be and I will correct any poor claims made by people.

Anyway enjoy your day, the sun is beckoning me to come out.

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Nems , this photo of the Mcanns smiling implies they are happy without their daughter, this is certainly the way it looks to me and is done in very bad taste...

I just don't buy  this nonsense of them having anything to do with their daughter's diss appearance either...as if they aren't going through enough.

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.

+1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Nems , this photo of the Mcanns smiling implies they are happy without their daughter, this is certainly the way it looks to me and is done in very bad taste...

I just don't buy  this nonsense of them having anything to do with their daughter's diss appearance either...as if they aren't going through enough.

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.


That's it..it's very sad and so wrong how others feed off the misery and utter heartache of others in such a harrowing situation...

Not knowing must definitely be just as bad as a known death...terrified of what the people are like who have Maddie...what she is going through every minute , where she is and if she is alive or not.


And as a parent herself I really thought Nems would have understood that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Nems , this photo of the Mcanns smiling implies they are happy without their daughter, this is certainly the way it looks to me and is done in very bad taste...

I just don't buy  this nonsense of them having anything to do with their daughter's diss appearance either...as if they aren't going through enough.

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.


But the Mcanns have been investigated Andy, and there is no solid evidence that they have played a part in the diss appearance of Madeleine ..

People implying the Mcanns are happy that Maddie is gone is not going to help the matter, only constant suspicion and stirring hatred for the long suffering Mcanns.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Some media groups 'speculation' only fires suspicion and accusations with some members of the public.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police tents erected in Paria de Luz

Post by Spindleshanks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Obviously some people think the couple should never, ever smile again and spend the rest of their lives beating and whipping themselves whilst rocking and crying in a corner.


Probably not Spindle.

I think many people believe they killed their daughter, therefore they believe the Mccanns shouldn't be smiling.

None of us know the truth, therefore we have to accept each others opinion.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I note the link I requested to show there was no DNA belonging the child in the appartment, despite the fact that the childs toothbrush would be full of it and the family had been in that apartment for some time hasn't been forthcoming.  Rolling Eyes 

avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum