Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Veya, just thought I'd let you know that Phil aka catman is kinda putting you on the spot:


Philagain wrote:

They were picking on you before JD....Eddie, Nems and the rest of the coven will continue to do that.

They will be PMing the yankee doodle ---- until they are blue in the face!

Veya told me what was going on, in their numerous complaints against me!

eddie does make complaints as well.

Philagain
Needs a custom title


Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 pm


http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10930&p=287490#p287490


@Veya, you may or may not have wanted to know this, thought I'd let you know.

@Ben You can clarify that I have never once, reported anyone. I just don't do it.

Lock this thread if you wish. I've no further use for it.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Phil is implying that there was a concerted effort to get rid of him, and he's implying that there is also an effort to get rid of JD. He is suggesting that people are PMing Ben about it.

I haven't done anything like that. I have only even PMd one mod - that was Lurker when one thread was being spammed by Sassy, but it was only to ask him to stop the spam. He didn't do anything anyway.  lol! 

It is pointless reporting anything like you say nothing gets done  Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
scrat wrote:
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?

That is total rubbish your pal JD is a disgusting pervert who rapes cats in his shed, from the moment i joined this forum he has goaded me followed me on every thread and constantly mocked what i believe .

He was out for an argument this weekend and he finally got what he wanted, I took it to PM where he replied with obscenities , i didn't call his kid i said he was lying about having a kid with autism there is a difference but he dramatized it to get even more attention .

My hubby on the hand gave him some of his own medicine and that wouldn't have happened if JD didn't call me a slag . Now if he want's to continue with the slanging match i am quite good at that but my husband is the master of slanging matches and banter . JD is a coward and an attention seeker .
So please do not try and make out that JD was so badly treated over the weekend because he got what he wanted it must make his life a little more exciting because it must be piss boring sat behind a computer 24/7 which i find very odd for someone is supposed to have four kids you would think he would be enjoying their company and taking them out to the park on the swings instead of trolling this forum .


Don't flatter yourself you pair of freaks, your mans a cock, and If the best he can do is insult children, then that says it all about the two of you...your forum rejects who asked me to pretend you had toe new Mercedes cars, a swimming pool and that you run a successful business  ::smthg:: ...yet both p God freaks are never off here...

You stink of Haddock, and the both God Botherer's were even banned from Flap, that's saying something...

Now limp back to the other God freak.


Heavenly tosser and sniff the Vicar's bricker.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.


JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

 affraid   EDDIE is filth.

eddie rarely speaks "the truth" these days..

JUST LOOK at the lies she has posted against me, JD and a couple of others on here over the last few days...

Only eddie knows WHY she has to falsely and openly libel me and JD the way she has been..

That filthy little psycho' stalking weasel eddie only seems to be focused on creating as much trouble on here that she can.    Suspect

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!


Well said Scrat  cheers 


cyclops 

HEAR, HEAR !!!

VoD, heavenly, Tommy and eddie have proven this week that each of them is far, far worse than Phil' ever was at his most demented..

 cheers   cheers   cheers 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

 affraid   EDDIE is filth.

eddie rarely speaks "the truth" these days..

JUST LOOK at the lies she has posted against me, JD and a couple of others on here over the last few days...

Only eddie knows WHY she has to falsely and openly libel me and JD the way she has been..

That filthy little psycho' stalking weasel eddie only seems to be focused on creating as much trouble on here that she can.    Suspect


It's unbelievable eh Bee, they give us reason to bit back, Eddie always like this on ADO with me, but I think she knows I'm not just going to take it,,,

But it beggars belief how some of them pretend to be offended whe,,n it's THEM starting on us!!

And what is more staggering is that they will pull is up for firing back and minor stuff, support those two vile idiot God freaks who call children names like ' retard ' and make disgusting comments about my wee lad, a bloody 4 year old ffs....

And goad sassy after the death of her daughter, i notice you always get it too Bee.

That is the sad scumbag individuals they are...

And Eddie...I know you were not on that night, but you said nothing to them despicable God people for the comments of my toddler..you can now..the opportunity is there, but I would rather you did not actually, as it wouldn't the meant now,,but Eddie just don't but I to my business ok, and please stop dishing out smart Alec remarks to me...

If I want them I will ask you for them...
Best just put me on ignore if you don't like me.

But if I'm given it...which I am..I'm obviously going to fire back...

But without the sick need to insult children and call them horrible names.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 pm

You know Bee, I'm the same as you..I don't come here for this bullshit, I come for banter, a laugh and some debate...
It's only got worse since the arrival of certain people.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I'm total rubbish and a disgusting pervert who rapes cats in my shed, from the moment i joined this forum I've goaded and followed JD on every thread and constantly mocked what i "believe" .

I was out for an argument this weekend and he finally got what I wanted, I took it to PM where he replied in kind , i did call his kid i said he was lying about having a kid with autism there is a difference and I dramatized it to get even more attention .

My hubby on the hand gave me some of his own medicine and that wouldn't have happened if JD didn't call me a slag . Now if he want's to continue with the slanging match i am quite good at bullshit but my husband is the master of slanging matches and banality . He is also a coward and an attention seeker .

So please do not try and make out that JD was so badly treated over the weekend because he got what I wanted - it must make his life a little more exciting because i know i must be piss boring sat behind my computer 24/7 which i know is very odd for someone supposed to have fourteen kids you would think i would be enjoying their company and taking them out to the park on the swings instead of trolling this forum .

Don't flatter yourself you pair of freaks, your mans a cock, and If the best he can do is insult children, then that says it all about the two of you... your forum rejects who asked me to pretend you had toe new Mercedes cars, a swimming pool and that you run a successful business  ::smthg:: ...yet both p God freaks are never off here...

You stink of Haddock, and the both God Botherer's were even banned from Flap, that's saying something...

Now limp back to the other God freak.

Heavenly tosser and sniff the Vicar's bricker.

 clown 

Heavenlyfart's and VoD's "successful business" is attempting to flog their fraudulent "all natural cancer cures" !!!

The only "two new Mercedes cars" that they have ever put their hands on are Matchbox toys..

The ONLY "swimming pool" that those two losers will ever own is a kiddie's inflatable wading pool ! ::smthg:: 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:29 pm


_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Don't flatter yourself you pair of freaks, your mans a cock, and If the best he can do is insult children, then that says it all about the two of you... your forum rejects who asked me to pretend you had toe new Mercedes cars, a swimming pool and that you run a successful business  ::smthg:: ...yet both p God freaks are never off here...

You stink of Haddock, and the both God Botherer's were even banned from Flap, that's saying something...

Now limp back to the other God freak.

Heavenly tosser and sniff the Vicar's bricker.

 clown 

Heavenlyfart's and VoD's "successful business" is attempting to flog their fraudulent "all natural cancer cures" !!!

The only "two new Mercedes cars" that they have ever put their hands on are Matchbox toys..

The ONLY "swimming pool" that those two losers will ever own is a kiddie's inflatable wading pool !   ::smthg:: 


 Laughing Laughing 


Hi fluffy btw Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

That is total rubbish your pal JD is a disgusting pervert who rapes cats in his shed, from the moment i joined this forum he has goaded me followed me on every thread and constantly mocked what i believe .

He was out for an argument this weekend and he finally got what he wanted, I took it to PM where he replied with obscenities , i didn't call his kid i said he was lying about having a kid with autism there is a difference but he dramatized it to get even more attention .

My hubby on the hand gave him some of his own medicine and that wouldn't have happened if JD didn't call me a slag . Now if he want's to continue with the slanging match i am quite good at that but my husband is the master of slanging matches and banter . JD is a coward and an attention seeker .
So please do not try and make out that JD was so badly treated over the weekend because he got what he wanted it must make his life a little more exciting because it must be piss boring sat behind a computer 24/7 which i find very odd for someone is supposed to have four kids you would think he would be enjoying their company and taking them out to the park on the swings instead of trolling this forum .


Don't flatter yourself you pair of freaks, your mans a cock, and If the best he can do is insult children, then that says it all about the two of you...your forum rejects who asked me to pretend you had toe new Mercedes cars, a swimming pool and that you run a successful business  ::smthg:: ...yet both p God freaks are never off here...

You stink of Haddock, and the both God Botherer's were even banned from Flap, that's saying something...

Now limp back to the other God freak.


Heavenly tosser and sniff the Vicar's bricker.

Just re posting this because silly arse wolf man tampered and changed my reply to JD .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

 affraid   EDDIE is filth.

eddie rarely speaks "the truth" these days..

JUST LOOK at the lies she has posted against me, JD and a couple of others on here over the last few days...

Only eddie knows WHY she has to falsely and openly libel me and JD the way she has been..

That filthy little psycho' stalking weasel eddie only seems to be focused on creating as much trouble on here that she can.    Suspect

Now there just wasn't enough italic writing in that for me to take it seriously.  jocolor 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 pm


Oh dear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 affraid   EDDIE is filth.

eddie rarely speaks "the truth" these days..

JUST LOOK at the lies she has posted against me, JD and a couple of others on here over the last few days...

Only eddie knows WHY she has to falsely and openly libel me and JD the way she has been..

That filthy little psycho' stalking weasel eddie only seems to be focused on creating as much trouble on here that she can.    Suspect

Now there just wasn't enough italic writing in that for me to take it seriously.  jocolor 

excellent edds love it  Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am

lovedust wrote:
Oh dear.

Quite. Care to join me LD  :asdrnkbudsas: 

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by feelthelove on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:02 am

Cass wrote:
lovedust wrote:
Oh dear.

Quite. Care to join me LD  :asdrnkbudsas: 

................well it must be happy hour somewhere  

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:44 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

Quite. Care to join me LD  :asdrnkbudsas: 

................well it must be happy hour somewhere  

too right chick.....love it as always you mad genius you x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh gawd, I think I just lost the will to live....
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Oh gawd, I think I just lost the will to live....

nevermind the tosh Edmund (sorry cant call you Fred it just doesn't suit you sir) and pull up a barstool.....now what's yer poison....the serving wench FTL shall be alone directly....I on the other hand have to scoots off to work...enjoy x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Cass wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:Oh gawd, I think I just lost the will to live....

nevermind the tosh Edmund (sorry cant call you Fred it just doesn't suit you sir) and pull up a barstool.....now what's yer poison....the serving wench FTL shall be alone directly....I on the other hand have to scoots off to work...enjoy x

My obvious response, Cass, is that you can call me anytime!

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself and devoid of my usual bonhomie, good humour and the outpouring of merry quips on account of a badly infected left hand that saw me in A&E for hours on end a few nights ago and has been making me grumpy ever since.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Cass wrote:

nevermind the tosh Edmund (sorry cant call you Fred it just doesn't suit you sir) and pull up a barstool.....now what's yer poison....the serving wench FTL shall be alone directly....I on the other hand have to scoots off to work...enjoy x

My obvious response, Cass, is that you can call me anytime!

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself and devoid of my usual bonhomie, good humour and the outpouring of merry quips on account of a badly infected left hand that saw me in A&E for hours on end a few nights ago and has been making me grumpy ever since.

Ouch!
What did you do to yourself!?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

................well it must be happy hour somewhere  

too right chick.....love it as always you mad genius you x

Trust ftl to have a happy hour emoticon complete with its own bar.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by TC on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 am

Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

I'm new here.

eddie seems to be very proactive in promoting discord.
avatar
TC

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:09 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Cass wrote:

nevermind the tosh Edmund (sorry cant call you Fred it just doesn't suit you sir) and pull up a barstool.....now what's yer poison....the serving wench FTL shall be alone directly....I on the other hand have to scoots off to work...enjoy x

My obvious response, Cass, is that you can call me anytime!

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself and devoid of my usual bonhomie, good humour and the outpouring of merry quips on account of a badly infected left hand that saw me in A&E for hours on end a few nights ago and has been making me grumpy ever since.

You know how to whistle don't you?

Sorry....ahem....moving right along

Darlink I am so sorry to hear that? I think I know the hospital so not surprised at wait time. I do hope you are ok now? Are you on antibiotics? Hugs and kisses xxx

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 am

lovedust wrote:
Cass wrote:

too right chick.....love it as always you mad genius you x

Trust ftl to have a happy hour emoticon complete with its own bar.

I KNOW right?!!!! Ya gotta love her just for that alone.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:24 am

TC wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

I'm new here.

eddie seems to be very proactive in promoting discord.

Hi Phil.....or someone pretending to be phil  cat 

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by TC on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:06 am

Cass wrote:
TC wrote:

I'm new here.

eddie seems to be very proactive in promoting discord.

Hi Phil.....or someone pretending to be phil  cat 


C'est quoi ce bordel que tu racontes vous êtes cookie monster?
avatar
TC

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 am

TC wrote:
Cass wrote:

Hi Phil.....or someone pretending to be phil  cat 


C'est quoi ce bordel que tu racontes vous êtes cookie monster?

Ah tres bon mon petit ami de chat.....maintenant allez-vous jouer gentil?

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 am

C'est tres amusant

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

Now there just wasn't enough italic writing in that for me to take it seriously.  jocolor 

excellent edds love it  Razz

 
 Sleep 

YOU probably laugh at your own reflection every morning, DVo...

 cyclops 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 am

eddie wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 affraid   EDDIE is filth.

eddie rarely speaks "the truth" these days..

JUST LOOK at the lies she has posted against me, JD and a couple of others on here over the last few days...

Only eddie knows WHY she has to falsely and openly libel me and JD the way she has been..

That filthy little psycho' stalking weasel eddie only seems to be focused on creating as much trouble on here that she can.    Suspect

Now there just wasn't enough italic writing in that for me to take it seriously.  jocolor 

 affraid 

STOP stalking me, eddie, you mad old cow !!!

THAT looney toon is obsessed with JD, veya and me these days..

Pathetic, really !  confused 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 am

Cass wrote:
TC wrote:

I'm new here.

eddie seems to be very proactive in promoting discord.


Hi Phil.....or someone pretending to be phil  cat 

 Idea 

"Promoting discord" pretty well sums up eddie's raison d'etre for being on here from her very beginnings earlier this year ~ she has brought little to this forum apart from her aggro', abuse and discord; oh, and some samples of her music from the 1980s...

eddie is also the one that Sassy should have been blaming last month - instead of Nems - for attacks against Phil' during his latest meltdown..  cyclops 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:02 am

Cass wrote:
TC wrote:


C'est quoi ce bordel que tu racontes vous êtes cookie monster?

Ah tres bon mon petit ami de chat.....maintenant allez-vous jouer gentil?

.... Tu es trop cool. x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cass wrote:
Hi Phil.....or someone pretending to be phil  cat 
 Idea 
"Promoting discord" pretty well sums up eddie's raison d'etre for being on here from her very beginnings earlier this year ~ she has brought little to this forum apart from her aggro', abuse and discord; oh, and some samples of her music from the 1980s...
eddie is also the one that Sassy should have been blaming last month - instead of Nems - for attacks against Phil' during his latest meltdown..    cyclops 

Why so nasty? No need for it bee. Things like this only carry on the problems here. It would be nice if you and others can let stuff go and not get personal. You're a good chap and I enjoy reading your stuff even though I may not agree with it - wish you could do that too.

Have a good night (well day for you) x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 am

lovedust wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ah tres bon mon petit ami de chat.....maintenant allez-vous jouer gentil?

.... Tu es trop cool. x

Danke und auch sie xx

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 am

If that is Catman, he's a fucking hypocrite ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:If that is Catman, he's a fucking hypocrite ...

I could be wrong (and if so sorry) but this was an ID of his on another forum a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

the cookie monster though shows it is someone who "knows " me but NOT in the biblical sense.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Nems wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

My obvious response, Cass, is that you can call me anytime!

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself and devoid of my usual bonhomie, good humour and the outpouring of merry quips on account of a badly infected left hand that saw me in A&E for hours on end a few nights ago and has been making me grumpy ever since.

Ouch!
What did you do to yourself!?

In the services I would have been court martialed for imposing a self-inflicted wound.

I had been operating a fearsome bit of undergrowth slashing machinery in my Christmas tree plantation and the best guess is that the cutters had thrown either some toxic plant substance or a not unreasonably pissed off stinging insect onto my arm.

Whatever it was it's still giving me trouble. My fingers look like a quintet of pork sausages and my whole arm hurts like hell.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Cass wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

My obvious response, Cass, is that you can call me anytime!

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself and devoid of my usual bonhomie, good humour and the outpouring of merry quips on account of a badly infected left hand that saw me in A&E for hours on end a few nights ago and has been making me grumpy ever since.

You know how to whistle don't you?

Sorry....ahem....moving right along

Darlink I am so sorry to hear that? I think I know the hospital so not surprised at wait time. I do hope you are ok now? Are you on antibiotics? Hugs and kisses xxx

Antibiotic pills - bloody big ones four times a day - and the usual finger wagging warning about keeping off the alcohol. A whole week without a pint of Old Gruntfuttock's XXXX....sheer bloody purgatory!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:If that is Catman, he's a fucking hypocrite ...

I could be wrong (and if so sorry) but this was an ID of his on another forum a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

the cookie monster though shows it is someone who "knows " me but NOT in the biblical sense.


_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Yep. That's Phil. Trying to be clever  Rolling Eyes 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by feelthelove on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

@ Cass and Lovedust  :curtsy:  Thanks I try my best, I  I love you  the smilies x

 ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead::

Sorry to hear about your hand Fred, hope it feels better soon.  If not make sure you go back, those nurses can be cute   geek   lol! xxx

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Cass wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Idea 
"Promoting discord" pretty well sums up eddie's raison d'etre for being on here from her very beginnings earlier this year ~ she has brought little to this forum apart from her aggro', abuse and discord; oh, and some samples of her music from the 1980s...
eddie is also the one that Sassy should have been blaming last month - instead of Nems - for attacks against Phil' during his latest meltdown..    cyclops 

Why so nasty? No need for it bee. Things like this only carry on the problems here.  It would be nice if you and others can let stuff go and not get personal. You're a good chap and I enjoy reading your stuff even though I may not agree with it - wish you could do that too.

Have a good night (well day for you) x

 Idea 

VoD, heavenly, L'ilAndy, and now especially eddie with her crazy and vindictive obsessive stalking have been attacking me, JD, and occasionally veya, over the last few weeks...

IF they keep it up with their incessant and unwarranted abuses, JD and I have every right to defend ourselves. Especially seeing nobody else seems to care about the filth that eddie, VoD and company keep spraying in our general directions..

IT'S not like any of us have attacked them ~ their attacks against us are unprovoked and undeserved.  They will naturally claim that everybody else is picking on them, but their posting records show that they instigate all of these attacks ~ none of  them is ever an innocent victim !

LIKE where does L'ilAndy get off calling people paedophiles ("dirty old men" and "kiddy fiddlers" in his vernacular..) simply to stymie a debate that he is losing ?  And just a few days ago, eddie and the Gerbil can be seen cheering L'ilAndy on in his libellous efforts !    Suspect 

IF some of you other members don't do something about disciplining eddie and VoD, and soon, then obviously JD and I will have to keep on simply defending ourselves against those vicious and unnecessary RW onslaughts..

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm

I must say, your absolutely right Bee, we never asked to be attacked, or insulted, so it's only fair we defend ourselves...

And as you say everything is logged here.

I would like to think those responsible will knock it on the head, but I'm just no sure.

But let's just hope a peace can be formed.

Cheers JD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Does anyone know what colours you need for a colour printer?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:Does anyone know what colours you need for a colour printer?

Blue
Cyan
Magenta
Black

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:35 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Cass wrote:
You know how to whistle don't you?

Sorry....ahem....moving right along

Darlink I am so sorry to hear that? I think I know the hospital so not surprised at wait time. I do hope you are ok now? Are you on antibiotics? Hugs and kisses xxx

Antibiotic pills - bloody big ones four times a day - and the usual finger wagging warning about keeping off the alcohol. A whole week without a pint of Old Gruntfuttock's XXXX....sheer bloody purgatory!

Oh hon I am so sorry....the booze news is indeed tragic....look after yourself xxx

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:49 am

@bee

Defending yourself against what exactly? Words on a screen? Oh dear. I mean cause this is real life with a life or death outcome right? I bet you they are right outside trying to blow your house down. Be careful!

Oh puuuulllllleeeeeezzzzeeee

You have a habit of getting into a tiff with someone or trying to out do them then whammies they are suddenly public enemy number 1 until you find someone else to go after. You tried it with me on SF on a gun issue by insulting me but I didn't join in the game and just disengaged with you. Simple really. It doesn't have to descend to a base level but some seem to get a kick out of it - I dunno why - guess I respect other people's right to have their own opinion even if its repugnant to me and goes against everything I believe in.

But then again I don't let disagreements here with others take over my life nor do I perpetuate the cycle of insults or hate.

Have a great night x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Cass wrote:@bee

Defending yourself against what exactly? Words on a screen? Oh dear. I mean cause this is real life with a life or death outcome right? I bet you they are right outside trying to blow your house down. Be careful!

Oh puuuulllllleeeeeezzzzeeee

You have a habit of getting into a tiff with someone or trying to out do them then whammies they are suddenly public enemy number 1 until you find someone else to go after. You tried it with me on SF on a gun issue by insulting me but I didn't join in the game and just disengaged with you. Simple really. It doesn't have to descend to a base level but some seem to get a kick out of it - I dunno why - guess I respect other people's right to have their own opinion even if its repugnant to me and goes against everything I believe in.

But then again I don't let disagreements here with others take over my life nor do I perpetuate the cycle of insults or hate.

Have a great night x

Good post Cass.
You're going to be bombarded with italics now. Watch out.  
 ::drnkpst:: 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by TC on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:11 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:If that is Catman, he's a fucking hypocrite ...

I could be wrong (and if so sorry) but this was an ID of his on another forum a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

the cookie monster though shows it is someone who "knows " me but NOT in the biblical sense.


Je suis juste une personne ici.
Il semblerait que je suis accusé d'être quelqu'un d'autre.
Il me met hors de poster ici.

 Sad 
avatar
TC

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:54 am

TC wrote:
Cass wrote:

I could be wrong (and if so sorry) but this was an ID of his on another forum a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

the cookie monster though shows it is someone who "knows " me but NOT in the biblical sense.


Je suis juste une personne ici.
Il semblerait que je suis accusé d'être quelqu'un d'autre.
Il me met hors de poster ici.

 Sad 

as we say in Texas....uh huh.

bon nuit

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum