Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Veya, just thought I'd let you know that Phil aka catman is kinda putting you on the spot:


Philagain wrote:

They were picking on you before JD....Eddie, Nems and the rest of the coven will continue to do that.

They will be PMing the yankee doodle ---- until they are blue in the face!

Veya told me what was going on, in their numerous complaints against me!

eddie does make complaints as well.

Philagain
Needs a custom title


Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 pm


http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10930&p=287490#p287490


@Veya, you may or may not have wanted to know this, thought I'd let you know.

@Ben You can clarify that I have never once, reported anyone. I just don't do it.

Lock this thread if you wish. I've no further use for it.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm

He's copied my post I made 5 minutes ago already. I think he misses me really  cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! 

avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm

harvesmom wrote:He's copied my post I made 5 minutes ago already. I think he misses me really  cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! 


You're proper scum now!!  bounce cheers 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

You never stood by last nights posts about children Eddie.

And it's not the first time you e reported something so tiddlywinks and insignificant, I would understand if you were receiving terrible anise or something, but you're not.

That's more like the truth.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Phil would do worse were the situation reversed and you know it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Summers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Phil would do worse were the situation reversed and you know it.

Well, ok..he would.

But there is far worse on here than Phil.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 

You never stood by last nights posts about children Eddie.

And it's not the first time you e reported something so tiddlywinks and insignificant, I would understand if you were receiving terrible anise or something, but you're not.

That's more like the truth.


Erm wasnt online last night JD

Ben and dean and sphinx when she next logs on, will clarify that I don't report (and so bloody what if I did anyway?)

Phil can respond on his "blob" on BF: you know, the one that no one gives a pigs bollock about?
That one!

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You never stood by last nights posts about children Eddie.

And it's not the first time you e reported something so tiddlywinks and insignificant, I would understand if you were receiving terrible anise or something, but you're not.

That's more like the truth.


Erm wasnt online last night JD

Ben and dean and sphinx when she next logs on, will clarify that I don't report (and so bloody what if I did anyway?)

Phil can respond on his "blob" on BF: you know, the one that no one gives a pigs bollock about?
That one!


Eddie dear, I'm rarely on NF these days , but that is where some who have been bullied to bully the bullies...that's what BF is mainly made up of!

The admin there are alright, but you  maybe don't believe that..Edna does dish it out, and she is good at it...but only because she has been given it in the first place....


You really should look at scummy dogs where the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

The worst site I've ever been on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Erm wasnt online last night JD

Ben and dean and sphinx when she next logs on, will clarify that I don't report (and so bloody what if I did anyway?)

Phil can respond on his "blob" on BF: you know, the one that no one gives a pigs bollock about?
That one!


Eddie dear, I'm rarely on NF these days , but that is where some who have been bullied to bully the bullies...that's what BF is mainly made up of!

The admin there are alright, but you  maybe don't believe that..Edna does dish it out, and she is good at it...but only because she has been given it in the first place....


You really should look at scummy dogs where  the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

The worst site I've ever been on.

Burger.

No idea why you're prattling on about dogs forum and Edna????


Seriously. Go to bed.  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 pm

would that be evil Edna...????


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm

For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I don't know what's going on  confused And I'm not sure that i want to  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

scrat wrote:Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!


Well said Scrat  cheers 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I don't know what's going on  confused And I'm not sure that i want to  Rolling Eyes 


I think Phil is implying you and he were "together' in his vendetta.......

Don't worry Veya, I'm almost positive Phil is alone in thinking this.  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Eddie dear, I'm rarely on NF these days , but that is where some who have been bullied to bully the bullies...that's what BF is mainly made up of!

The admin there are alright, but you  maybe don't believe that..Edna does dish it out, and she is good at it...but only because she has been given it in the first place....


You really should look at scummy dogs where  the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

The worst site I've ever been on.

Burger.

No idea why you're prattling on about dogs forum and Edna????


Seriously. Go to bed.  Rolling Eyes 


,,,after you. Sleep 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

scrat wrote:Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!

I agree - with a firm admin he could contribute just like the rest of us.

It's a failure of the system.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!

I agree - with a firm admin he could contribute just like the rest of us.

It's a failure of the system.

Why should an adult need his posts moderating or Admin intervention?

Or are we just overlooking the fact that Phil is an alcoholic, abusive moron who thrives on drama?
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:01 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I don't know what's going on  confused And I'm not sure that i want to  Rolling Eyes 


I think Phil is implying you and he were "together' in his vendetta.......

Don't worry Veya, I'm almost positive Phil is alone in thinking this.  Rolling Eyes 

I like Phil but I don't do these forum vendetta things, I couldn't be bothered for one  Wink 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am

Quite.

Perhaps he'll C&P the response you gave.
That will clear up the matter somewhat.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Why should an adult need his posts moderating or Admin intervention?

Or are we just overlooking the fact that Phil is an alcoholic, abusive moron who thrives on drama?
Phil deserves us and we deserve him, he offers something different, and that's the problem with people who cannot cope with change, the world seems to spin quicker and quicker, you can't jump off, best make the best of a bad thing, if that's the only way you can look at it, everyone knows the alternative to globalisation is anarchy, and I don't see a hunger for that,,,,,,,yet!

Best just take a dip into the reality and learn to deal with it.

Righty ho..... But just one thing.. I don't deserve Phil, I've never done anything that bad  Neutral 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Righty ho..... But just one thing.. I don't deserve Phil, I've never done anything that bad  Neutral 
Well you're about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, have you ever done something good?,,,,,,we can remove tolerance from the list to make it easier.


I hope you don't get chocolate stains on your underpants a la Thin Lizzy......
People might think you've shit yourself  Shocked 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Why should an adult need his posts moderating or Admin intervention?

Or are we just overlooking the fact that Phil is an alcoholic, abusive moron who thrives on drama?
Phil deserves us and we deserve him, he offers something different, and that's the problem with people who cannot cope with change, the world seems to spin quicker and quicker, you can't jump off, best make the best of a bad thing, if that's the only way you can look at it, everyone knows the alternative to globalisation is anarchy, and I don't see a hunger for that,,,,,,,yet!

Best just take a dip into the reality and learn to deal with it.

Yeah.....


Hum....apart from that, everything ok?  :\\:[: 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Righty ho..... But just one thing.. I don't deserve Phil, I've never done anything that bad  Neutral 
Well you're about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, have you ever done something good?,,,,,,we can remove tolerance from the list to make it easier.

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:30 am

harvesmom wrote:
scrat wrote:
Well you're about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, have you ever done something good?,,,,,,we can remove tolerance from the list to make it easier.

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?

I think a chocolate fire guard is a good idea.
It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Scrat is pretty astute  Cool 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?
Oh yes you do,,,,,


Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there is far worse than Phil.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?

I think a chocolate fire guard is a good idea.
It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Scrat is pretty astute  Cool 

Well I'm impressed  cheers Except I didn't get the world spinning bit  alien  My world still revolves around the sun, not Scrat or Phil, however much that may hurt them  cheers 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?

I think a chocolate fire guard is a good idea.
It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Scrat is pretty astute  Cool 

He is also a total gentleman, and never boastful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:
Oh yes you do,,,,,


Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there  is far worse than Phil.

JD, I hope you take this in the manner that its meant, but can you fuck off and mind your own business? I have a billion nerves and you are getting on every single one of them just lately
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Cass on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:44 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?

I think a chocolate fire guard is a good idea.
It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Scrat is pretty astute  Cool 

quite Cool

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4204
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:52 am

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there  is far worse than Phil.

JD, I hope you take this in the manner that its meant, but can you fuck off and mind your own business? I have a billion nerves and you are getting on every single one of them just lately


No,perhaps  you can fuck off HM, really rude for no reason aren't you? You sound identical to your master..

Look , you've done  nothing but post snide remarks at me since you arrived , my comment was not for you, I was speaking with Scrat, so kindly stop being a cheeky bastard,now piss off and try to learn some manners you impudent fucker.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there  is far worse than Phil.
Hi JD, Phil is what he is, we're all shaped by the world we live in, but at the end of the day we're all human beings and must learn to accept the variability of the species, it's natural and normal.

Why the RWhinge and religious zealots fret about it obviously is beyond me, does anyone actually give a fuck about sexual orientation in these times?


That's it Scrat..who gives a shit if he's gay?..well some on here do sadly..

We are what we are bit the hypocrisy and two faced ness of some is astonishing ..they love to bite at minor dogs in retaliation, but say nothing to others who call kids mongrels, spazzies etc..

Absolute hypocrisy at its best mate...and not too mention the false pretence at being offended over next to nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 am

Joy Division wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

JD, I hope you take this in the manner that its meant, but can you fuck off and mind your own business? I have a billion nerves and you are getting on every single one of them just lately


No,perhaps  you can fuck off HM, really rude for no reason aren't you? You sound identical to your master..

Look , you've done  nothing but post snide remarks at me since you arrived , my comment was not for you, I was speaking with Scrat, so kindly stop being a cheeky bastard,now piss off and try to learn some manners you impudent fucker.

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:03 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there  is far worse than Phil.
Hi JD, Phil is what he is, we're all shaped by the world we live in, but at the end of the day we're all human beings and must learn to accept the variability of the species, it's natural and normal.

Why the RWhinge and religious zealots fret about it obviously is beyond me, does anyone actually give a fuck about sexual orientation in these times?


Ah come on scrat - people, if they say something bad about Phil are not saying it because he's gay, don't try that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:23 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?

So? yes I was on Sky, I don't get your point?

Yes I've been around forums long enough to know that JD is a fake, he is no more Scottish than I am and his M.O is to cause as much trouble as he can on forums. But I have ignored that until he wants to start on me. If you can't see that then hey ho, you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.

As for why Phil is banned, you had better ask Ben its his forum not mine or yours. But if you want a clue go read the threads in the basement.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?



....thanks Scrat, I only want to debate/chat without the need for this bullying, I'm put in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself, sadly even if this means returning petty insults , I obviously don't want to, but it's going a bit too far where some are now trying to tell me what I can and cannot say..

While all along the bullies think they can just talk to me as they wish.

Look HM, I returned a bit if cheek there, but please , please don't tell me what I can't write on here, if anyone will, that will be the admin(s) of this forum....

As for not being Scottish, well...I've heard that from your friend Nems countless times, and if you really think I would bother to invent that, then I think that most likely the gang culture has got to you...

So which country do you think I'm from?, ach, actuaully, just leave it.

But I'm just telling you HM, if you keep this bullying up with others against me, I'm gonna obviously fire back, I do to want, but I will.

Thanks Scrat, the open minded gent, who can see things for what they are as always.

I appreciate that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 am

Phil was not initially banned -- please, let's keep the facts straight. He was put in the basement for repeated rule breaking and for the fact that when he was asked to stop breaking the rules, he responded with expletive-laden screeds. He decided he couldn't accept that, not me. In my view, he has way bigger problems than fights on the internet that he should be devoting his time and energy to.

I came to the decision that if he tried to sign up again, he wouldn't be allowed to, and I stand by it. He used to contribute here but got to the point that all he seemed to be able to do was fight with other members. By the way, I don't understand that -- is it fun? Should I give it a whirl sometime? It seems like there are better uses of your time, but what do I know?

As far as PMing the admins, I don't have a problem with that. Sometimes people just want to vent, sometimes people want to share a concern in private or point me or one of the others to something we might not have seen.

The problem is when people think the admins can solve a personal conflict they have with another user. The hard fact is that nobody can solve a problem between two parties better than the two parties in conflict themselves. I would far rather have people fight it out and eventually come to the point where they see the need to resolve it than try to butt in with my limited knowledge and try to enact some fix that most times will not work.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 am

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


No,perhaps  you can fuck off HM, really rude for no reason aren't you? You sound identical to your master..

Look , you've done  nothing but post snide remarks at me since you arrived , my comment was not for you, I was speaking with Scrat, so kindly stop being a cheeky bastard,now piss off and try to learn some manners you impudent fucker.

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.

I'd say bad weed and a come down off something.  silent 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Phil was not initially banned -- please, let's keep the facts straight. He was put in the basement for repeated rule breaking and for the fact that when he was asked to stop breaking the rules, he responded with expletive-laden screeds. He decided he couldn't accept that, not me. In my view, he has way bigger problems than fights on the internet that he should be devoting his time and energy to.

I came to the decision that if he tried to sign up again, he wouldn't be allowed to, and I stand by it. He used to contribute here but got to the point that all he seemed to be able to do was fight with other members. By the way, I don't understand that -- is it fun? Should I give it a whirl sometime? It seems like there are better uses of your time, but what do I know?

As far as PMing the admins, I don't have a problem with that. Sometimes people just want to vent, sometimes people want to share a concern in private or point me or one of the others to something we might not have seen.

The problem is when people think the admins can solve a personal conflict they have with another user. The hard fact is that nobody can solve a problem between two parties better than the two parties in conflict themselves. I would far rather have people fight it out and eventually come to the point where they see the need to resolve it than try to butt in with my limited knowledge and try to enact some fix that most times will not work.


Thank for the explanation but it wasn't needed.
I wasn't asking why Phil was banned - we all know why (apart from scrat who's too stoned or busy making things out of chocolate to read why)

My initial question was this:
Can you out the record straight, please, and let it be known I haven't reported anybody?
Thanks a lot.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?

That is total rubbish your pal JD is a disgusting pervert who rapes cats in his shed, from the moment i joined this forum he has goaded me followed me on every thread and constantly mocked what i believe .

He was out for an argument this weekend and he finally got what he wanted, I took it to PM where he replied with obscenities , i didn't call his kid i said he was lying about having a kid with autism there is a difference but he dramatized it to get even more attention .

My hubby on the hand gave him some of his own medicine and that wouldn't have happened if JD didn't call me a slag . Now if he want's to continue with the slanging match i am quite good at that but my husband is the master of slanging matches and banter . JD is a coward and an attention seeker .
So please do not try and make out that JD was so badly treated over the weekend because he got what he wanted it must make his life a little more exciting because it must be piss boring sat behind a computer 24/7 which i find very odd for someone is supposed to have four kids you would think he would be enjoying their company and taking them out to the park on the swings instead of trolling this forum .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?



....thanks Scrat, I only want to debate/chat without the need for this bullying, I'm put in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself, sadly even if this means returning petty insults , I obviously don't want to, but it's going a bit too far where some are now trying to tell me what I can and cannot say..

While all along the bullies think they can just talk to me as they wish.

Look HM, I returned a bit if cheek there, but please , please don't tell me what I can't write on here, if anyone will, that will be the admin(s) of this forum....

As for not being Scottish, well...I've heard that from your friend Nems countless times, and if you really think I would bother to invent that, then I think that most likely the gang culture has got to you...

So which country do you think I'm from?, ach, actuaully, just leave it.

But I'm just telling you HM, if you keep this bullying up with others against me, I'm gonna obviously fire back, I do to want, but I will.

Thanks Scrat, the open minded gent, who can see things for what they are as always.

I appreciate that.

No you don't you are trouble causer a liar and troll. You need attention and you need help .

Look at the threads to see how vile and sick you are JD . You are using your kids condition to gain even more attention and it isn't working because people don't give a shit about you , you have shown your true colours once again . Everyone knows i won't take any shit and you will get it back if you push me or my hubby too far and rightly so , why the fuck should we be tolerant with you ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 am

Phil is implying that there was a concerted effort to get rid of him, and he's implying that there is also an effort to get rid of JD. He is suggesting that people are PMing Ben about it.

I haven't done anything like that. I have only even PMd one mod - that was Lurker when one thread was being spammed by Sassy, but it was only to ask him to stop the spam. He didn't do anything anyway.  lol! 

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum