Racists Everywhere!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:30 am

26th May 2014

BigAndy9 did warn you all - i wanted peace and prosperity, you wanted divisiveness and blood.

Please, take my route, not this route. Act now before it is too late Dave - crack down on immigration and stop the EU from dictating to us.



France’s far-Right Front National was on course for an historic victory in European elections on Sunday night, coming top in a national election for the first time in its 42-year history in a score it said represented a “massive rejection” of the EU.

Early exit polls placed the anti-European, anti-immigrant party first with 25 per cent of the vote – a result that was even better than expected.

The result put the FN well ahead of the opposition centre-Right UMP party, on 20.6 per cent, which lost nine percentage points compared to 2009.

The ruling Socialists clinched a paltry 14.1 per cent, the second drubbing they have received in nationwide elections in two months after suffering heavy losses in municipal elections in March.

President François Hollande has called a crisis cabinet meeting on Monday morning to discuss his next move after this latest rout for his party.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10855797/Marine-Le-Pen-wins-record-victory-in-French-elections.html



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 am

Greece:

Golden Dawn, Greece’s extreme Right party, looked set to enter the European Parliament for the first time after winning between 9 and 10 per cent of the vote, exit polls showed on Sunday.

The party, which denies accusations that it is a criminal organisation following neo-Nazi ideology, was Greece’s third most popular party in the election and looked set to send three MEPs to Brussels.

“Golden Dawn is the third political power in Greece, it’s the only party that shows such a steep rise,” said Ilias Kasidiaris, the Golden Dawn spokesman who is known to have a swastika tattoo on his upper arm, at party headquarters following publication of exit polls.

Speaking next to the party flag – an ancient Greek symbol which has been likened to the Nazi flag – he delivered a message from Nikos Michaloliakos, the party leader and a member of Greek Parliament who is currently in jail pending trial for involvement in a criminal gang.

“I congratulate you for managing to resist the government’s terrorism and for not believing their lies,” the message read. “We are the only political power that actually stands up against our state being run by foreign powers. New Democracy paid the price for their policies against our people and their lies and Syriza has failed to express the public anger.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/10855840/Greeces-far-right-Golden-Dawn-set-to-join-European-Parliament.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 am

Same thing's happened with Denmark, and Greece. Even Germany! Haven't heard about Italy and the Netherlands yet. But this is what happens when arrogant politicians refuse to listen to the people - they eventually lose patience and will make their anger known through the ballot box.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:46 am

Let's hope it is all through the ballot box Tess.

The left do not always accept the ballot box though, and like to turn up looking for a fight.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 am

Actually all that will happen now is the EU will reform, as nobody wants to see a rise from far right racist parties like the French National Front. The EU will have to sit up and listen and thus in a way this has shaken the many nations, and is nothing new during past recessions that see a rise of far right support. Though nobody wants a repeat of before with the far right. It is not just the far right that have done well, the far left have done well in nations too and nobody wants them to gain power either, showing more than anything these were protest votes.

So in a way these elections will prompt and bring about change, which if this does happen, then support for these groups will simply fade, because a main part of their policies will make them redundant.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by veya_victaous on Mon May 26, 2014 11:28 am

see Europeans are even all racist together  Rolling Eyes ... yep that settles it you definitively may as well be one country  Razz Razz Razz Razz 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18677
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 12:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Let's hope it is all through the ballot box Tess.

The left do not always accept the ballot box though, and like to turn up looking for a fight.


What a load of waffle Andy, your talking about the EDL scum, the left are the ones who try to sort things out peacefully ...not label people as scroungers , faking illness and showing extreme racism.

Bloody racist scum.

UKIP = the 'Chav' Party.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Didge wrote:Actually all that will happen now is the EU will reform, as nobody wants to see a rise from far right racist parties like the French National Front. The EU will have to sit up and listen and thus in a way this has shaken the many nations, and is nothing new during past recessions that see a rise of far right support. Though nobody wants a repeat of before with the far right.  It is not just the far right that have done well, the far left have done well in nations too and nobody wants them to gain power either, showing more than anything these were protest votes.

So in a way these elections will prompt and bring about change, which if this does happen, then support for these groups will simply fade, because a main part of their policies will make them redundant.
So you seriously think the major powers will change? hardly - they never learn. I listened to the usual crap being spouted from Labour and the Tories this morning - same old same old - "lessons will be learned" ... Like fuck they will.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:Actually all that will happen now is the EU will reform, as nobody wants to see a rise from far right racist parties like the French National Front. The EU will have to sit up and listen and thus in a way this has shaken the many nations, and is nothing new during past recessions that see a rise of far right support. Though nobody wants a repeat of before with the far right.  It is not just the far right that have done well, the far left have done well in nations too and nobody wants them to gain power either, showing more than anything these were protest votes.

So in a way these elections will prompt and bring about change, which if this does happen, then support for these groups will simply fade, because a main part of their policies will make them redundant.
So you seriously think the major powers will change? hardly - they never learn.  I listened to the usual crap being spouted from Labour and the Tories this morning - same old same old - "lessons will be learned" ... Like fuck they will.


Yes they will change and now more than anything David Cameron has an ace to play in negotiations, a threat of the far right vote rising, so yes this now gives a better chance to make things happen, because nobody is that dumb enough to vote in a racist party again into power, of which the French national Front are very racist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 1:16 pm

All the bastard racists should be shipped to one country ..just their own type with no Muslims or blacks to harass and let them get on with it.


Show racism the red card , scumbags.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 2:43 pm

All the bloody lefties should be shipped off to black and Muslim countries.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Tesstacious wrote:Same thing's happened with Denmark, and Greece. Even Germany! Haven't heard about Italy and the Netherlands yet. But this is what happens when arrogant politicians refuse to listen to the people - they eventually lose patience and will make their anger known through the ballot box.

Do you really think a UKIP government would listen to the people Tess? A party that wants to scrap basic employment rights and fully privatise the NHS?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

It's heartwarming to see that the left wing racists across Europe have been hammered & exposed for what they are........RACISTS......THE REAL RACISTS.

Dear left wingers we are sick of your abhorrent ethnic cleansing in Europe & now the tide has turned.

Take your racist bigoted left wing policies & go to hell.

Freedom of speech & freedom of thought has returned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

It's heartwarming to see that the left wing racists across Europe have been hammered & exposed for what they are........RACISTS......THE REAL RACISTS.

Dear left wingers we are sick of your abhorrent ethnic cleansing in Europe & now the tide has turned.

Take your racist bigoted left wing policies & go to hell.

Freedom of speech & freedom of thought has returned.



Yet more babble from the leader of the loony extremist country bumpkin party

The fact is pro Eu holds still two thirds of the EU seats

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 pm

It's great to see that UKIP have got so many of you LiBLaBCon racists rattled.

The stench of left wing racism is not so strong now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Shady wrote:It's great to see that UKIP have got so many of you LiBLaBCon racists rattled.

The stench of left wing racism is not so strong now.



I am thanking UKIP, now the Tories have some ammunition to reform the EU, so it is excellent news all round and will ensure a Tory victory next year

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Can anybody hear that little dog yapping?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Shady wrote:Can anybody hear that little dog yapping?


Read or hear?

DOH

What a dummy HAR HAR HAR HAR

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:49 pm

I can still hear that desperate little dog yapping.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Shady wrote:I can still hear that desperate little dog yapping.



I suggest you see a psychiatrist then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by eddie on Mon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:see Europeans are even all racist together  Rolling Eyes ... yep that settles it you definitively may as well be one country   Razz Razz Razz Razz 

It isn't racism Veya, that's unfair.
If lots of people are all saying the same thing, perhaps they're right and everyone else should listen?

_________________
“I’m writing to reach you now but...
I might never reach you,
Only want to teach you...about you”.

~ Travis
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36035
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:see Europeans are even all racist together  Rolling Eyes ... yep that settles it you definitively may as well be one country   Razz Razz Razz Razz 

It isn't racism Veya, that's unfair.
If lots of people are all saying the same thing, perhaps they're right and everyone else should listen?



There is also a rise in racist parties though Eddie within Europe, Germany and Greece picked up seats for parties that are antisemitic, the French National Front is very racist and also antisemitic. Thus as before fte recessions far right parties do well, because such parties play off hatred to garner support, it does not mean many people are but are susceptible to hate propaganda. The problem you have then is trying to have a reasonable debate about the immigration problem or concerns some people have.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:01 pm

It's about time, finally the people all around the world are saying stop destroying our countries...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:04 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:It's about time, finally the people all around the world are saying stop destroying our countries...



No countries are being destroyed in the EU, they will be if the far right gain power, that is the kind of fear arguments that racists have used to garner support, showing how susceptible some people are to such fear arguments

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by eddie on Mon May 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

It isn't racism Veya, that's unfair.
If lots of people are all saying the same thing, perhaps they're right and everyone else should listen?



There is also a rise in racist parties though Eddie within Europe, Germany and Greece picked up seats for parties that are antisemitic, the French National Front is very racist and also antisemitic. Thus as before fte recessions far right parties do well, because such parties play off hatred to garner support, it does not mean many people are but are susceptible to hate propaganda. The problem you have then is trying to have a reasonable debate about the immigration problem or concerns some people have.

Oh I know that didge, hence the reason I couldn't bring myself to vote for them, it just didn't sit right, you know?
(People will probably say I had a "wasted vote" as I voted Green Party, but I couldn't decide and I thought them a "nice" option lol)

Still, all things considered, I think it's best to have a bit of a shake up within the EU and I'm happy to see what that outcome may be.

_________________
“I’m writing to reach you now but...
I might never reach you,
Only want to teach you...about you”.

~ Travis
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36035
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:



There is also a rise in racist parties though Eddie within Europe, Germany and Greece picked up seats for parties that are antisemitic, the French National Front is very racist and also antisemitic. Thus as before fte recessions far right parties do well, because such parties play off hatred to garner support, it does not mean many people are but are susceptible to hate propaganda. The problem you have then is trying to have a reasonable debate about the immigration problem or concerns some people have.

Oh I know that didge, hence the reason I couldn't bring myself to vote for them, it just didn't sit right, you know?
(People will probably say I had a "wasted vote" as I voted Green Party, but I couldn't decide and I thought them a "nice" option lol)

Still, all things considered, I think it's best to have a bit of a shake up within the EU and I'm happy to see what that outcome may be.



Agreed such a wake up call will be the rise of racist parties as nobody wishes to see that happen and think this will make the EU have to reform, of which I have been saying all along today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by eddie on Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 pm

I feel good about my vote actually. If people consider it "wasted" then that's fine.

_________________
“I’m writing to reach you now but...
I might never reach you,
Only want to teach you...about you”.

~ Travis
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36035
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:I feel good about my vote actually. If people consider it "wasted" then that's fine.



They care about the climate, that is a good view to have

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 8:15 pm


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4923-labour-donor-goes-to-ukip



Yeah!



What a racist!!!!!



Not all UKIP supporters are racist, people like Sphinx are not racist, but a huge amount of racists have been drawn to them, which you ignore including you being one of the worst

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 8:25 pm

How am I a racist dodge?


And what makes me one of the worst?



You keep making these accusations but never with any evidence to back them up!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:How am I a racist dodge?


And what makes me one of the worst?



You keep making these accusations but never with any evidence to back them up!






I have told you many times, you do not accept people being British unless they are white, you have argued this countless times, you are one of the worst racists around, you claim Stephen Lawrence was a wrongun with no other evidence than the racism you grew up with in Eltham, the exact same place his killers came from, odd that.
You are a typical racist low life, that stains are decent society, not only that, you hold anti homosexual views and xenophobic views, all the trade marks of a low life

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by nicko on Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm

That was a bit strong Didge, all most hate speech.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10306
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

nicko wrote:That was a bit strong Didge,  all most hate speech.


To me he is a low life Nicko, as he argues hate towards homosexuals, ethnic groups and religious people all the time, so he is allowed to spout that hate, but I am not allowed to expose him and label him for it?
To me he is a stain o our society and pity him for being so utterly ignorant, i do not hate him, why would I, but it is people like him with idiotic views that spread hate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm

And wrong again.
Never grew up in Eltham.
There is evidence to suggest Lawrence was a bit of a local wrong'un, like his mate Dwayne Brooks who shouted at police on they're arrival "what are you fucking cvnts doing here, I only called the fucking ambulance you pigs!"
He then went on to be a lib dem councillor.....!
Nice!!!!
And I don't deny people of different racial backgrounds can be British. Complete lie!
Half the world was British at one point!
You keep saying that people are of the nationality of country of birth, but won't admit Mo Farrah is Somalian.
I don't agree with homosexual marriage, and point out the higher risk they pose to children. You can't argue the facts so just call of names instead in an attempt to shout down the truth.
I am against the EU, that doesn't make me xenaphobic, but again you have to try to shout me down with SIXHIRB style bullshit.
I have friends and family of differend racial backgrounds.
So again explain why you feel I am a racist?
And why I am one of the worst.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 8:50 pm

See he now tries to excuse why he is so hateful, there is no reason for him to be against gay marriage, but he advocates that homosexuals are a danger off stupid reasoning with child abuse to parents who are homosexual is to him child abuse.

He has even tried to say Theo Walcot is not English being born here because his father is British born of Jamaican ethnicity, because to Matti people who are not white cannot be English or British as seen. Only racists use the argument they have friends from racial backgrounds

He is racist, homophobic and a xenophobe, the fact is he thinks he can spout hate with impunity and yet when he is labeled thinks it is a great travesty

Go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 pm

I said walcot is half Jamaican.


So not ethnically English.



Still not got any reasons dodge have you....!?


Laughing


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

It isn't racism Veya, that's unfair.
If lots of people are all saying the same thing, perhaps they're right and everyone else should listen?



There is also a rise in racist parties though Eddie within Europe, Germany and Greece picked up seats for parties that are antisemitic, the French National Front is very racist and also antisemitic. Thus as before fte recessions far right parties do well, because such parties play off hatred to garner support, it does not mean many people are but are susceptible to hate propaganda. The problem you have then is trying to have a reasonable debate about the immigration problem or concerns some people have.


See how the tune changes when the left get scared....now they WANT "reasonable debate" (presumably on thier terms and only with reference to the "benefits"...but hey ho its a start)

i seem to remember a woman calling for the same and having "bigot" skung at her by a certain Mr Brown....debate indeed.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 9:56 pm

I maintain my earlier points...the left have brought about the seeds of deeper problems still....they sowed the wind...now they reap the whirlwind.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4923-labour-donor-goes-to-ukip



Yeah!



What a racist!!!!!



Not all UKIP supporters are racist, people like Sphinx are not racist, but a huge amount of racists have been drawn to them, which you ignore including you being one of the worst

now now when people come to those sought of conclusions about muslims you start throwing your hand bag about, stay away from generalisations... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 26, 2014 10:02 pm

BA, I've asked you via PM and now in the thread itself -- please only put your news posts in UK & Ireland if they actually happened there. This should be in Continental Europe or Politics - World. Thank you.

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24652
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:I feel good about my vote actually. If people consider it "wasted" then that's fine.

I felt good when i voted UKIP , i usually vote Labour .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 26, 2014 10:03 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I maintain my earlier points...the left have brought about the seeds of deeper problems still....they sowed the wind...now they reap the whirlwind.....

Yes, they should have just backed off and let the bigot bullies run the show. Because otherwise the bigot bullies get upset.

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24652
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I maintain my earlier points...the left have brought about the seeds of deeper problems still....they sowed the wind...now they reap the whirlwind.....

Yes, they should have just backed off and let the bigot bullies run the show. Because otherwise the bigot bullies get upset.
Now dont be a silly goose and retreat into hyperbole....

the left have CAUSED the present situation...because they

1) refused to listen to peoples grievances (whether justified or not) and told anyone who raised a problem..."shut the f**k up you (choose any one or two from SIXHIRB) bigot"
2) failed to aknowlege that problems indeed were arising
3)went OTT with the sheer numbers involved over a very short length of time
4)even when solutions presented themselves REFUSED point blank to implement them out of pure bloody mindedness
5)refused to "get involved" in issues guaranteed to raise peoples blood pressure...when they could have done.
6) and finally only now, when its nearly too late do the even WANT debate....and I'll bet that they only want "conditional debate" at that...i.e THEIR conditions....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:33 pm


Is it not the worldwide recession that's the primary cause of the unease Victor?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 26, 2014 10:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I maintain my earlier points...the left have brought about the seeds of deeper problems still....they sowed the wind...now they reap the whirlwind.....

Yes, they should have just backed off and let the bigot bullies run the show. Because otherwise the bigot bullies get upset.
Now dont be a silly goose and retreat into hyperbole....

the left have CAUSED the present situation...because they

1) refused to listen to peoples grievances (whether justified or not) and told anyone who raised a problem..."shut the f**k up you (choose any one or two from SIXHIRB) bigot"
2) failed to aknowlege that problems indeed were arising
3)went OTT with the sheer numbers involved over a very short length of time
4)even when solutions presented themselves REFUSED point blank to implement them out of pure bloody mindedness
5)refused to "get involved" in issues guaranteed to raise peoples blood pressure...when they could have done.
6) and finally only now, when its nearly too late do the even WANT debate....and I'll bet that they only want "conditional debate" at that...i.e THEIR conditions....

Do you honestly believe that bullshit, or are you saying it just to fight?

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24652
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Its not BS Ben...you have no idea of the disingenuity of the british left

for years ALL rational debate on immigration has been smothered, problems ignored and numbers increased to stupid levels..indeed on THAT point labour admitted as much...

many issues did have easy (and it has to be said equitable) solutions and these solutions were ignored

some issues were "silly" in many ways but equity was ignored...people being made to remove crucifixes when others were NOT made to remove face coverings... the govt COULD have stepped in with directives to firms doing the "remove your crucifix" but failed to do so...

you see ben...politics is not about absolutes...but very much about perceptions....

and my point about only NOW wanting debate I think you will find is quite correct...(also you will find further down the line that my point about it being a "conditional" debate will also be true)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Quite right victor, and no lovedust.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21068
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 pm

lovedust wrote:
Is it not the worldwide recession that's the primary cause of the unease Victor?


I think it was 13 years of Labour's forced mass immigration, pushing down wages and trapping people into a life of benefits which caused the unease lovedust.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 pm

lol

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24652
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racists Everywhere!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum