Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Christian and Muslim groups who attended the ECWA Gospel Church Tudun Nupawa “Friends Special Day” in Kaduna yesterday agreed to ensure peaceful and harmonious coexistence and work towards the development of the state.

http://www.dailytrust.info/news/21517-christians-muslims-hold-fellowship-dine-together

"Hallelujah"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

But VOD, they are demons, make your mind up. This has been happening for years, you just wouldn't believe it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 pm

confused confused confused confused 
Has VOD seen the light?

Sassy, I don't think you should to attack her for showing that there is good in all humanity  :::grouch:: 

If Christians like VOD can be made to see there are plenty of good Muslims too and that they are better off uniting against the evils of fundamentalism and hatred (e.g. those Bokan kidnappers) that is a step forward for the world.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 11:55 pm

veya_victaous wrote:confused confused confused confused 
Has VOD seen the light?

Sassy, I don't think you should to attack her for showing that there is good in all humanity  :::grouch:: 

If Christians like VOD can be made to see there are plenty of good Muslims too and that they are better off uniting against the evils of fundamentalism and hatred (e.g. those Bokan kidnappers) that is a step forward for the world.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

It just seems such an about face, one moment she is saying they have to be 'rebuked' because they are demonic, the next she is pointing out that Christians and Muslims work together in all kinds of situations.   Bloody suspect to me.  Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect  I've known her longer than you, and there is always an agenda when she does this kind of thing.

You never know, she might think that her God has told her to stop being so stupid and open her eyes to interfaith works that have gone on for years. She might!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by gerber on Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

Sassy wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:confused confused confused confused 
Has VOD seen the light?

Sassy, I don't think you should to attack her for showing that there is good in all humanity  :::grouch:: 

If Christians like VOD can be made to see there are plenty of good Muslims too and that they are better off uniting against the evils of fundamentalism and hatred (e.g. those Bokan kidnappers) that is a step forward for the world.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

It just seems such an about face, one moment she is saying they have to be 'rebuked' because they are demonic, the next she is pointing out that Christians and Muslims work together in all kinds of situations.   Bloody suspect to me.  Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect  I've known her longer than you, and there is always an agenda when she does this kind of thing.

You never know, she might think that her God has told her to stop being so stupid and open her eyes to interfaith works that have gone on for years.   She might!!!!!

If you sat nav Kaduna it takes you directly to the truckers caf just off Spaghetti junction. It is a derelict static caravan with a plastic parasol outside

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It just seems such an about face, one moment she is saying they have to be 'rebuked' because they are demonic, the next she is pointing out that Christians and Muslims work together in all kinds of situations.   Bloody suspect to me.  Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect  I've known her longer than you, and there is always an agenda when she does this kind of thing.

You never know, she might think that her God has told her to stop being so stupid and open her eyes to interfaith works that have gone on for years.   She might!!!!!

If you sat nav Kaduna it takes you directly to the truckers caf just off Spaghetti junction.  It is a derelict static caravan with a plastic parasol outside

I'm trying to make sense of that, trying!   Suspect Suspect tongue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 am

I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by gerber on Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

If you sat nav Kaduna it takes you directly to the truckers caf just off Spaghetti junction.  It is a derelict static caravan with a plastic parasol outside

I'm trying to make sense of that, tying!   Suspect Suspect tongue 

Junction 6 of the M6 where bacon butties are served with a curry on the side

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 am

victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies

Ah shurrup lol. No, but I bet there were some good curries. And I hope they had kulfi afterwards!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 12:11 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm trying to make sense of that, tying!   Suspect Suspect tongue 

Junction 6 of the M6 where bacon butties are served with a curry on the side

Great, what more could you want!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by gerber on Thu May 15, 2014 12:12 am

victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies

Must bedibies time. Laughing out loud at computer. Dog looking at me with the withering you stupid .... you......look

Goodnight

xx

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 12:13 am

gerber wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies

Must bedibies time.  Laughing out loud at computer.  Dog looking at me with the withering you stupid .... you......look

Goodnight

xx

Night Gerbs, me off as well xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 6:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:confused confused confused confused 
Has VOD seen the light?

Sassy, I don't think you should to attack her for showing that there is good in all humanity  :::grouch:: 

If Christians like VOD can be made to see there are plenty of good Muslims too and that they are better off uniting against the evils of fundamentalism and hatred (e.g. those Bokan kidnappers) that is a step forward for the world.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I have always said there are good Christians my mum's neighbours are Muslims and they are lovely people i have shared fellowship with their entire family before on Ramadan when the fasting breaks , their two young daughters are delightful and funny .
They mix with all faiths celebrate Christmas and their children go a christian school , in fact it is the same christian school my grandson will be attending .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 am

victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies


ha ha ha , there may have been turkey bacon butties though  Laughing 

I might try turkey bacon  ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by gerber on Thu May 15, 2014 7:47 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies


ha ha ha , there may have been turkey bacon butties though  Laughing 

I might try turkey bacon  ::D:: 


_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 7:52 am

Interesting and it was slightly funny but this is how people see only through western eyes, what do they think Africans mainly eat in poorer areas of Nigeria?


As a gesture of goodwill, the church previously donated food to six mosques in the area.  The food items, which included sugar, maize, millet and beans, were presented to the Muslim community at the residence of the local traditional ruler, Alhaji Shuai'b Balarbe, before being distributed to impoverished families to help them in their post-Ramadan feasts.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/nigeria.christians.and.muslims.join.hands.in.defiance.of.boko.haram.attacks/36803.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 8:12 am

Here are the Christians waiting for their meals to be brought to them:

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Missin10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Eilzel on Thu May 15, 2014 8:34 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:confused confused confused confused 
Has VOD seen the light?

Sassy, I don't think you should to attack her for showing that there is good in all humanity  :::grouch:: 

If Christians like VOD can be made to see there are plenty of good Muslims too and that they are better off uniting against the evils of fundamentalism and hatred (e.g. those Bokan kidnappers) that is a step forward for the world.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I have always said there are good Christians my mum's neighbours are Muslims and they are lovely people i have shared fellowship with their entire family before on Ramadan when the fasting breaks , their two young daughters are delightful and funny .
They mix with all faiths celebrate Christmas and their children go a christian school , in fact it is the same christian school my grandson will be attending .


That's nice; did you ever explain to them how you believe Islam to be an evil religion? Or did you just hold that back out of fear you'd probably lose a good friend if you did tell them what you really thought?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 am

aww look at lez straight in to cause trouble and i thought you were a nice person how wrong i was you are just a shit stirrer along with the other shit stirrers on here .

for you information though we have conversations about both our faiths and i showed them scripture which says their religion is classed as evil , we didn't argue they did threaten to behead me and my whole family though so they weren't that perturbed  :ashmmmas: 

They then tried to tell me that Jesus isn't the son of God , but i showed them scripture which proves he is , we decided to leave our faiths out our friendship and just get along , and we do in fact i was at the hospital with my son to follow up on his operation and to have the wound assessed and she was there with her daughter who had fractured her elbow and was there to have the cast off , we had a bit of laugh together and the little girl said she was glad to be getting the cast off . I said i bet you are . We are all very friendly and that's how it should be .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 10:34 am

just so you know lez , people of different faiths can debate in real life the differences without the fear of losing friendship , it's called being normal  ::D::


Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Thu May 15, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Eilzel on Thu May 15, 2014 10:39 am

Well that's lovely Dibs; I apologize that my bafflement at your contradictory statements on here means you think I'm shit stirring.

I assume you were just as hostile about the wickedness of Islam, the violence it leads to, the fact it is evil, the comparison to Satanism, the deliberate attempts to go out of your way to offend Islam and Muslims etc as you are here???

I appreciate what you are saying about friendships and different opinions Dibs, I have also been very critical of Biblical rubbish with friends too and it changes nothing as you say.

However I'd bet good money there is a dramatic difference in the way you talk of Islam and Muslims here (which is vile most of the time) and the way you did with your Muslim friends.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Guest on Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 am

Eilzel wrote:Well that's lovely Dibs; I apologize that my bafflement at your contradictory statements on here means you think I'm shit stirring.

I assume you were just as hostile about the wickedness of Islam, the violence it leads to, the fact it is evil, the comparison to Satanism, the deliberate attempts to go out of your way to offend Islam and Muslims etc as you are here???

I appreciate what you are saying about friendships and different opinions Dibs, I have also been very critical of Biblical rubbish with friends too and it changes nothing as you say.

However I'd bet good money there is a dramatic difference in the way you talk of Islam and Muslims here (which is vile most of the time) and the way you did with your Muslim friends.

This is a forum where islam is rammed down our throats all day long , and i bet the same for muslims who post here or muslim supporters who post vile comments to me wouldn't dare speak to me in real life that also .

Like i said this a forum and its like a playground with kids arguing all day long , muslim supporters against the christians on here just because it gives pleasure to argue and blaspheme the christian faith .

i never mentioned satanism it was sassy who lied that i did and twisted my words , i said the meat may as well have a satanic prayer prayed over it because of my christian faith , there is the difference lez .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Eilzel on Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Well that's lovely Dibs; I apologize that my bafflement at your contradictory statements on here means you think I'm shit stirring.

I assume you were just as hostile about the wickedness of Islam, the violence it leads to, the fact it is evil, the comparison to Satanism, the deliberate attempts to go out of your way to offend Islam and Muslims etc as you are here???

I appreciate what you are saying about friendships and different opinions Dibs, I have also been very critical of Biblical rubbish with friends too and it changes nothing as you say.

However I'd bet good money there is a dramatic difference in the way you talk of Islam and Muslims here (which is vile most of the time) and the way you did with your Muslim friends.

This is a forum where islam is rammed down our throats all day long , and i bet the same for muslims who post here or muslim supporters who post vile comments to me wouldn't dare speak to me in real life that also .

Like i said this a forum and its like a playground with kids arguing all day long , muslim supporters against the christians  on here just because it gives pleasure to argue and blaspheme the christian faith .

i never mentioned satanism it was sassy who lied that i did and twisted my words , i said the meat may as well have a satanic prayer prayed over it because of my christian faith , there is the difference lez .

You have repeatedly called Islam 'of the devil' however; last I heard Satan was the devil  Smile 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by David on Thu May 15, 2014 11:49 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:aww look at lez straight in to cause trouble and i thought you were a nice person how wrong i was you are just a shit stirrer along with the other shit stirrers on here .

for you information though we have conversations about both our faiths and i showed them scripture which says their religion is classed as evil , we didn't argue they did threaten to behead me and my whole family though so they weren't that perturbed  :ashmmmas: 

They then tried to tell me that Jesus isn't the son of God , but i showed them scripture which proves he is , we decided to leave our faiths out our friendship and just get along , and we do in fact i was at the hospital with my son to follow up on his operation and to have the wound assessed and she was there with her daughter who had fractured her elbow and was there to have the cast off , we had a bit of laugh together and the little girl said she was glad to be getting the cast off . I said i bet you are . We are all very friendly and that's how it should be .

I am trying to understand VOD...  How can you show them Scriptures where it says their religion is evil especially when Islam started in the VIIth Century.   I am just curious  :\\:[:
David
David

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Eilzel on Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 am

David wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:aww look at lez straight in to cause trouble and i thought you were a nice person how wrong i was you are just a shit stirrer along with the other shit stirrers on here .

for you information though we have conversations about both our faiths and i showed them scripture which says their religion is classed as evil , we didn't argue they did threaten to behead me and my whole family though so they weren't that perturbed  :ashmmmas: 

They then tried to tell me that Jesus isn't the son of God , but i showed them scripture which proves he is , we decided to leave our faiths out our friendship and just get along , and we do in fact i was at the hospital with my son to follow up on his operation and to have the wound assessed and she was there with her daughter who had fractured her elbow and was there to have the cast off , we had a bit of laugh together and the little girl said she was glad to be getting the cast off . I said i bet you are . We are all very friendly and that's how it should be .

I am trying to understand VOD...  How can you show them Scriptures where it says their religion is evil especially when Islam started in the VIIth Century.   I am just curious  :\\:[:

Good question haha, but I'm sure some fiendish interpretation of scripture will come to the rescue  cheers lol! 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 15, 2014 11:59 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Well that's lovely Dibs; I apologize that my bafflement at your contradictory statements on here means you think I'm shit stirring.

I assume you were just as hostile about the wickedness of Islam, the violence it leads to, the fact it is evil, the comparison to Satanism, the deliberate attempts to go out of your way to offend Islam and Muslims etc as you are here???

I appreciate what you are saying about friendships and different opinions Dibs, I have also been very critical of Biblical rubbish with friends too and it changes nothing as you say.

However I'd bet good money there is a dramatic difference in the way you talk of Islam and Muslims here (which is vile most of the time) and the way you did with your Muslim friends.

This is a forum where islam is rammed down our throats all day long , and i bet the same for muslims who post here or muslim supporters who post vile comments to me wouldn't dare speak to me in real life that also .

Like i said this a forum and its like a playground with kids arguing all day long , muslim supporters against the christians  on here just because it gives pleasure to argue and blaspheme the christian faith .

i never mentioned satanism it was sassy who lied that i did and twisted my words , i said the meat may as well have a satanic prayer prayed over it because of my christian faith , there is the difference lez .

There does seem to be a group of people on here trying to catch others out. I was interrogated about something I hadn't even said the other day.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together  Empty Re: Christians, Muslims hold fellowship, dine together

Post by Cass on Thu May 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I bet PORK CHOPS and bacon were not on the menu...
nor ham sarnies


ha ha ha , there may have been turkey bacon butties though  Laughing 

I might try turkey bacon  ::D:: 

Its ok....depends on what brand you get....some are reaaly good while others are very very bad. They now do turkey or chicken sausage which are very nice indeed especially a spicy chicken with chipotlem

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum