WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

IslamFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics bash Muslims. Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged if you are not bashing Muslims, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums, except where Islam is involved. Please sign up today!

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in how much you hate Muslims, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics anything besides Muslim-bashing may be asked to leave.

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by harvesmom on Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 am

eddie wrote:
Norman T wrote:Eddie and Harves mum included.

How lovely.
You'd like to kick me, harves and nems under a bus.

You're so charming. It's a good job I couldn't give a flying elephant turd.  Razz 

O no, I'll be kept awake for days now worrying about Phil not liking me  Sad 

Well if he weren't such an insignificant little no mark who is so bored with his life he will do anything for a bit of attention on here I would anyway  Laughing 
harvesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

David wrote:
Norman T wrote:Eddie and Harves mum included.

Well if you are going to behave like a disgusting plonker you needn't have come back  Evil or Very Mad 

Thanks for your sentence of the days(s) David.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 pm

I like how Phil stops talking shit each time Veya starts talking about anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Wed May 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Norman T wrote:
David wrote:

Well if you are going to behave like a disgusting plonker you needn't have come back  Evil or Very Mad 

Thanks for your sentence of the days(s) David.  Razz 

OUCH!!!!!!!! Not really! I can't be bothered with your twaddle  ::fishffight:: 
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Samhraí wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Pretty much...BUT
A lot of the 'cartoons' are aimed at late teen boys  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
So lets just say HIGHLY inappropriate for young children
Yeah a decent chunk of the stuff is over-sexualised shit for perverts which is unfortunate.
veya_victaous wrote:
Some are excellent pieces of Art, it is far cheaper to animate then 'live act' so Ideas that would be too risky for many movie studios can end up as manga/anime. I highly recommend 'grave of the fireflies' to any one that wants to see an anime that is Art.... just be prepared to cry  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  It makes me teary just thinking about the ending and I'm a big tough bloke and stuff  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Grave of The Fireflies has been in my backlog for a while. From my understanding of the plot I can understand why it could make you cry. Shit is fucked up.

Grave of Fireflies is like an anime Requiem for a Dream; it starts depressing, throws an hour plus of misery at you with only an odd glimmer of hope; then finishes you off at the end  Sad Sad Sad 

Laputa and Howl's Moving Castle however; they are just plain cool- I want to live in one of those  Cool 

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Samhraí wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Pretty much...BUT
A lot of the 'cartoons' are aimed at late teen boys  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
So lets just say HIGHLY inappropriate for young children
Yeah a decent chunk of the stuff is over-sexualised shit for perverts which is unfortunate.
veya_victaous wrote:
Some are excellent pieces of Art, it is far cheaper to animate then 'live act' so Ideas that would be too risky for many movie studios can end up as manga/anime. I highly recommend 'grave of the fireflies' to any one that wants to see an anime that is Art.... just be prepared to cry  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  It makes me teary just thinking about the ending and I'm a big tough bloke and stuff  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Grave of The Fireflies has been in my backlog for a while. From my understanding of the plot I can understand why it could make you cry. Shit is fucked up.

Grave of Fireflies is like an anime Requiem for a Dream; it starts depressing, throws an hour plus of misery at you with only an odd glimmer of hope; then finishes you off at the end  Sad Sad Sad 

Laputa and Howl's Moving Castle however; they are just plain cool- I want to live in one of those  Cool 

Agree, never really thought of it next to Requiem for a Dream (very different subject matter) but you're right it is the same emotional journey  

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum