WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

IslamFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics bash Muslims. Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged if you are not bashing Muslims, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums, except where Islam is involved. Please sign up today!

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in how much you hate Muslims, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics anything besides Muslim-bashing may be asked to leave.

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:48 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Well others have told you the same, and some people don't want to offend you for pointing out the blatantly obvious.
No-one has said the same.
People have said that the person in my avatar has young characteristics but no-one here has said there was anything sexual about it.
It's just and your paedophilic instincts seeing things that are not there, freak.

Norman T wrote:
I tried to get the clip from Tom Daley goes Global (Japan) where he meets you freaks, you can't get it via youtube due to complaints by anime freaks...

I'm sure that it's still available on ITV player though!  Razz 

Wow that is some great evidence you have there that you can't even produce.
Good job, paedo.

Are you still against abortion for women that have been raped?

Why is that then?

You are one sicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:
No-one has said the same.
People have said that the person in my avatar has young characteristics but no-one here has said there was anything sexual about it.
It's just and your paedophilic instincts seeing things that are not there, freak.

Wow that is some great evidence you have there that you can't even produce.
Good job, paedo.

Why is that then?

You are one sicko.

Haha, that's so cute.
Can't pull your shit together in one argument so you need to completely change the subject.

But then again I suppose it's too much to ask to expect anything less than train-wrecks from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Why is that then?

You are one sicko.

Haha, that's so cute.
Can't pull your shit together in one argument so you need to completely change the subject.

But then again I suppose it's too much to ask to expect anything less than train-wrecks from you.

You have suggested that i'm a paedophile, all that i've done is to say that anime could be linked to paedophelia, and not you personally.

I've posted links that prove that 13 is the legal age of consent in Japan, so now i can somewhat, understand  :aspukeas: ..what the cartoons are all about imo.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:07 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Haha, that's so cute.

You have suggested that i'm a paedophile, all that i've done is to say that anime could be linked to paedophelia, and not you personally.

I've posted links that prove that 13 is the legal age of consent in Japan, so now i can somewhat, understand  :aspukeas: ..what the cartoons are all about imo.  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah fucking right, mate.
It was plainly obvious to everyone who isn't brain-dead like yourself that you were constantly insinuating that I was a paedophile all the time.
And then you went and outright accused me of being an online predator when you went off crying to Bitchfest.

So yeah, you're nothing but full of shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

It was plainly obvious to everyone who isn't brain-dead like yourself that you were constantly insinuating that I was a paedophile all the time.
And then you went and outright accused me of being an online predator when you went off crying to Bitchfest.

Do you agree with the age of consent in Japan, and do you accept that anime might have been influenced by the low age of consent there..ie 13?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:13 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Do you agree with the age of consent in Japan, and do you accept that anime might have been influenced by the low age of consent there..ie 13?

You and I both know you're just asking loaded questions.
I would be more than happy to talk about this sort of shit with anyone else but I'm not going to humour you of all people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:19 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

You and I both know you're just asking loaded questions.
I would be more than happy to talk about this sort of shit with anyone else but I'm not going to humour you of all people.

Well would you want to bring your kids up in Japan, when just like the Vatican city, it has such a low age of consent, when kids that get into anime etc, where kids featured are wearing adult clothes, and they are seen to be adults at aged 13?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:19 am

Look at all them loaded questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:21 am

Samhraí wrote:Look at all them loaded questions.

They aren't loaded.

Just pointing out the facts.

You don't want to answer, so fair enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:29 am

Why should I humour someone who just tries to use my hobbies as some sort of insult or as a means to make insinuations?

I have no need to defend myself here so I'm not going to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 am

Now if I actually had good reason to believe you've stopped being a complete fucking ass to most people then I would be more than happy to discuss anything in relation to this with you.

As of now however it's fairly obvious that you're asking these questions with the implication that I am somehow in the wrong and that I apparently need to defend myself which is complete shit.

So yeah, again, I don't need to justify anything to you, Philly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:09 am

Samhraí wrote:Now if I actually had good reason to believe you've stopped being a complete fucking ass to most people then I would be more than happy to discuss anything in relation to this with you.

As of now however it's fairly obvious that you're asking these questions with the implication that I am somehow in the wrong and that I apparently need to defend myself which is complete shit.

Still rambling on.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:Now if I actually had good reason to believe you've stopped being a complete fucking ass to most people then I would be more than happy to discuss anything in relation to this with you.

Oh you sure showed me with your super cool dismissive comment.

Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

Whatever makes you feel better, Philly. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:48 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Oh you sure showed me with your super cool dismissive comment.

Whatever makes you feel better, Philly. lol

I only replied to quote my new signature!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed May 14, 2014 6:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: not a chance

I agree.

I don't hate Catholics anyway.  Laughing 

Rolling Eyes 

Two peas in a pod...

Both as loony and bigoted and clueless as the other...

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 6:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

it's no use they won't say a thing about what lone wolf said about us because they are christianphobic .

Well that's fine, but I don't see why I'm expected to condemn everything that Lovedust doesn't like. After all, she doesn't condemn the abuse against you or me.

correct , but the truth is that anyone who openly say they are christian on this forum are straight away hated and anything said about christianity is jumped upon and the gang stick together and defend each other even if they know it is wrong .

Deep down they probably disagree with a lot of islam and yet they choose to defend it , such as the gays defending islam when the koran clearly says to kill homosexuals , but they don't care because they hate christians so will defend their one real enemy . Very odd people indeed .

As for my saying islam is evil well i believe it is and i posted scripture which shows why i believe this but as usual that is overlooked because i posted it , they don't reply to a post they reply to the poster because its personal , i do the same with sm and sassy and a few others , i admit to that but why i should i or you sit back be abused and turn the other cheek we are not Jesus we are not perfect . If they really believe christians should sit back take abuse then they are idiots , and yet they defend sm when she claims to be abused and never tell her to turn the other cheek or quote verse from the koran , so what's the difference here ? i'm not bothered really because they have shutters over their eyes and look stupid for defending a religion of hate (islam) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 6:54 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree.

I don't hate Catholics anyway.  Laughing 

Rolling Eyes 

Two peas in a pod...

Both as loony and bigoted and clueless as the other...

your so christianphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

We were taking the piss out of each other then he descended to such poor abuse about my family, of two people who have recently died just over a year ago, because he was not liking me take the piss out of him better than he was and you are now making a mockery of claiming to stand against people abusing, because if you really like someone you really are not that bothered and give a token protest, where as here you get more worked up over the word Muslim being taken the piss out of showing how so out of balance your views are.
Hugh abuses many from here and you say very little, I do read the threads, allakaka the same, where is your defense of people there Eddie? There is none, because you want to get on with people, I get that, but you have no justification to go off as you do when you say little as seen to others and in realty you are showing how hypocritical you really are.
I have no more needed to be said and going to go down a road you clearly refuse to even admit, if you are truly outraged at something you speak out, accept you chose to only do so dependent on who it is.

Your excuses are very poor
Night

I stayed out if it because you were both acting like idiots for about ten pages!
That makes no sense to how you allow some things to go and react to others, again proving my point of you lack of balance on what is a justified wrong, so here we have a word being capitalized and this is more an issue, that someone being completely insulting to my family? Do you see how I take your view here as very invalid Eddie. Even Gelico was far more vocal on him doing this as completely wrong and she cannot stand me

Didge for what it's worth, I thought the comments about your relatives were nasty (and I'm sure I did say so actually) and if you ask anyone, I've said you were a recovering alcoholic and that you wasn't pissed the other night (though at one point I thought you seemed as though you were)
Apart from how I am towards you now, I have never ever slagged you off.
I was not even a recovering alcohol, and you go on about me reading, I said going through there illnesses had turn me to drinking heavily on weekends, though had stopped altogether this year, because it had made me unhappy to do so and now have been great since. The point is I have noticed something about you Eddie, you tend to fight for the under dog in any situation and feel this is to throw off a view you are some how fair. I have seen this with myself , when I was going through the above being a twat on flap, to Catman in the past, here with allakak, Dibs etc, there is a pattern where you defend the under dog whether they are right or wrong, it is actually no in their benefit but for your benefit how you wish people to perceive you, I do not think you do it intentionally but subconsciously.      

Quite the opposite in fact.

So don't you dare call into question my stupidly loyal feelings toward you!

Yes i will, because with posts soon after, you were laughing and joking with Hugh, of which he still continued to insult them even being dead, as he insults many here all the time, that shows you are not the slightest bit concerned at what he states, or what allakaka states, it is there in black and white and you ignore vastly most of it, because you like him, that is excusing his behavior. I could understand if he apologized, but he does not because he so insecure he needs to feel wanted with attention with all the bashing he does of people, he thinks it makes him feel big, hence why he descended to such poor posts about my family and as he does to others, because I pulled him up on this and he did not like it and thus descended as they always do to blow the belt insults.  
So I will call into into question when I defend people friends who have been wronged. The fact is Eddie I get you want to be friends with many people but sometimes even to a friend like you have no problem doing with me, you speak your mind, as I do to you, due to respect, with others you seem afraid to

Anyway, I cannot be bothered anymore Eddie, we have both learnt something from each other and about each other, I have no ill feeling against you either.

Last edited by Didge on Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I stayed out if it because you were both acting like idiots for about ten pages!
That makes no sense to how you allow some things to go and react to others, again proving my point of you lack of balance on what is a justified wrong, so here we have a word being capitalized and this is more an issue, that someone being completely insulting to my family? Do you see how I take your view here as very invalid Eddie

Didge for what it's worth, I thought the comments about your relatives were nasty (and I'm sure I did say so actually) and if you ask anyone, I've said you were a recovering alcoholic and that you wasn't pissed the other night (though at one point I thought you seemed as though you were)
Apart from how I am towards you now, I have never ever slagged you off.
I was not even a recovering alcohol, and you go on about me reading, I said going through there illnesses had turn me to drinking heavily on weekends, though had stopped altogether this year, because it had made me unhappy to do so and now have been great since. The point is I have noticed something about you Eddie, you tend to fight for the under dog in any situation and feel this is to throw off a view you are some how fair. I have seen this with myself , when I was going through the above being a twat on flap, to Catman in the past, here with allakak, Dibs etc, there is a pattern where you defend the under dog whether they are right or wrong, it is actually no in their benefit but for your benefit how you wish people to perceive you, I do not think you do it intentionally but subconsciously.      

Quite the opposite in fact.

So don't you dare call into question my stupidly loyal feelings toward you!

Yes i will, because with posts soon after, you were laughing and joking with Hugh, of which he still continued to insult them even being dead, as he insults many here all the time, that shows you are not the slightest bit concerned at what he states, or what allakaka states, it is there in black and white and you ignore vastly most of it, because you like him, that is excusing his behavior. I could understand if he apologized, but he does not because he so insecure he needs to feel wanted with attention with all the bashing he does of people, he thinks it makes him feel big, hence why he descended to such poor posts about my family and as he does to others, because I pulled him up on this and he did not like it and thus descended as they always do to blow the belt insults.  
So I will call into into question when I defend people friends who have been wronged. The fact is Eddie I get you want to be friends with many people but sometimes even to a friend like you have no problem doing with me, you speak your mind, as I do to you, due to respect, with others you seem afraid to

Anyway, I cannot be bothered anymore Eddie, we have both learnt something from each other and about each other, I have no ill feeling against you either.

is hugh aka hugh jardon ? why is he hiding behind another name on here /

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Don't know.  Ask him.

By the way, i've been meaning to ask you something Vicar - why did you hide behind those other names on here?

Why does anyone sneak on / back on to a forum under another name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:22 am

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Don't know.  Ask him.

By the way, i've been meaning to ask you something Vicar - why did you hide behind those other names on here?

You was Nemsagain, then you sneaked back under the name Nems!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Don't know.  Ask him.

people hate me for a start so i had the name maine coon lover , i pm'd ben and told him my reasons and who i was . My other name VOD vicar of dibley you know who i am . As far as i know these are the only names i have registered in on here .
i never hid i posted as myself and people know who i was .
I can't ask him i don't know who he is on here and i don't want to actually , he's a bit of a wank stain Wink

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 am

Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

in fairness its not hiding under another name is it . nems nemsagain we know who she is and i think the system won't allow people to register in the same name they had before they deleted .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:35 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Norman T wrote:

in fairness its not hiding under another name is it . nems nemsagain we know who she is and i think the system won't allow people to register in the same name they had before they deleted .

I can't understand why anyone would change their original username, but she chose to deviate from hers to a certain extent.

It's up to any poster, when they choose to change their user name, that is up to the poster!

So long as they haven't been banned, then their user name is up to them!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:46 am

i agree and it isn't easy when the majority dislike certain posters .

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Wed May 14, 2014 8:53 am

Nems wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Yes dear

I have always been David  lol! lol! 
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 8:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i agree and it isn't easy when the majority dislike certain posters .

Well, Nems causes most of the problems here.

I would virtually kick her under the nearest bus, when it came along!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

Norman T wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:i agree and it isn't easy when the majority dislike certain posters .

Phil that is not vey nice. Once again!!
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 am

David wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Phil that is not vey nice.  Once again!!

Couldn't give a stuff about what you think there David.

I hate the guts out of that vermin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:08 am

Eddie and Harves mum included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 14, 2014 9:14 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Just because when you look at what you think looks like a child you see them as sexual doesn't mean everyone else does.
Stop projecting your paedophilic desires onto other people and seek psychiatric help before you hurt someone.

Well others have told you the same, and some people don't want to offend you for pointing out the blatantly obvious.

I tried to get the clip from Tom Daley goes Global (Japan) where he meets you freaks, you can't get it via youtube due to complaints by anime freaks...

Wow phil; you're being a bit racist there aren't you?

Anime is fun; I don't watch the cartoons cause they're not my thing but I do like the artwork (I think there is a lot of similarities between anime and some Final Fantasy games which I love); and that group of Japanese cosplayers on Tom's show looked like great fun.

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:23 am

Eilzel wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Anime is fun; I don't watch the cartoons cause they're not my thing but I do like the artwork (I think there is a lot of similarities between anime and some Final Fantasy games which I love); and that group of Japanese cosplayers on Tom's show looked like  great fun.

I find the anime a bit uncomfortable, so read back.

It is child like figures being dressed in very adult clothes, it's my personal opinion that i find the 'art' quite disturbing.

Sorry that you have a different opinion from myself, you have a friendship with queen t etc.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 14, 2014 9:43 am

Norman T wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Anime is fun; I don't watch the cartoons cause they're not my thing but I do like the artwork (I think there is a lot of similarities between anime and some Final Fantasy games which I love); and that group of Japanese cosplayers on Tom's show looked like  great fun.

It is child like figures being dressed in very adult clothes, it's my personal opinion that i find the 'art' quite disturbing.

Sorry that you have a different opinion from myself, you have a friendship with queen t etc.. Laughing

I have read back; it was your comment on the people in Tom's show being freaks I actually took issue with. You are making a pretty blunt generalization about all anime fans and Japanese people.

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:45 am

Norman T wrote:

i disagree i reckon sassy sm lone wolf are known trouble causers and relish in arguments Ben loves to stir too.
the above are christianphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
Norman T wrote:

I have read back; it was your comment on the people in Tom's show being freaks I actually took issue with. You are making a pretty blunt generalization about all anime fans and Japanese people.

Well, in the show, he found them to be quite amusing then...and couldn't wait to get away, and felt a little uncomfortable.

Again, i find the art uncomfortable....That is a personal opinion, if you like it then that's your look out.  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Norman T wrote:

i disagree i reckon sassy sm lone wolf are known trouble causers and relish in arguments Ben loves to stir too.

Well i'm going into quiet mode again.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 14, 2014 10:06 am

Norman T wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well, in the show, he found them to be quite amusing then...and couldn't wait to get away, and felt a little uncomfortable.

Again, i find the art uncomfortable....That is a personal opinion, if you like it then that's your look out.  Crying or Very sad 

I actually felt that Tom was a bit overwhelmed at first, cause it is a bit different; but then really enjoyed himself  Smile 

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 10:07 am

Norman T wrote:Eddie and Harves mum included.

How lovely.
You'd like to kick me, harves and nems under a bus.

You're so charming. It's a good job I couldn't give a flying elephant turd.  Razz 

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 am

eddie wrote:

How lovely.
You'd like to kick me, harves and nems under a bus.

You're so charming. It's a good job I couldn't give a flying elephant turd.  Razz 

slowly going off philagain for his horrible comments no need for them .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 am

Nems wrote:
Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes dear
 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I just got told to stop giggling

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Awww you missed me  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 10:33 am

Norman T wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Norman T wrote:

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Sometimes they sleep on your chest, and do that all fucking night/day  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 am

Eilzel wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Phil is just talking shit about it because he can't get me for being homophobic and he can't get me for being a big evil Nazi.
I promise you 99% of his knowledge on the topic is just seeing my avatars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 11:09 am

All this fuss over some cartoons.  scratch 

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:All this fuss over some cartoons.  scratch 

Pretty much...BUT
A lot of the 'cartoons' are aimed at late teen boys  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
So lets just say HIGHLY inappropriate for young children

Some are excellent pieces of Art, it is far cheaper to animate then 'live act' so Ideas that would be too risky for many movie studios can end up as manga/anime. I highly recommend 'grave of the fireflies' to any one that wants to see an anime that is Art.... just be prepared to cry  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  It makes me teary just thinking about the ending and I'm a big tough bloke and stuff  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Pretty much...BUT
A lot of the 'cartoons' are aimed at late teen boys  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Yeah a decent chunk of the stuff is over-sexualised shit for perverts which is unfortunate.
veya_victaous wrote:
Some are excellent pieces of Art, it is far cheaper to animate then 'live act' so Ideas that would be too risky for many movie studios can end up as manga/anime. I highly recommend 'grave of the fireflies' to any one that wants to see an anime that is Art.... just be prepared to cry  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  It makes me teary just thinking about the ending and I'm a big tough bloke and stuff  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Grave of The Fireflies has been in my backlog for a while. From my understanding of the plot I can understand why it could make you cry. Shit is fucked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 am

Well if you are going to behave like a disgusting plonker you needn't have come back  Evil or Very Mad 
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 14, 2014 11:45 am

Samhraí wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Pretty much...BUT
Yeah a decent chunk of the stuff is over-sexualised shit for perverts which is unfortunate.
veya_victaous wrote:

Grave of The Fireflies has been in my backlog for a while. From my understanding of the plot I can understand why it could make you cry. Shit is fucked up.

I don't want to spoil it but it is sad and then the ending twist is just.......  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  words cannot do it justice and I don't think you could find children that age to act in those parts, it is something that could only be made in Anime.  Neutral 

the only thing sadder than that is animated is 'the Plague dogs' a western(English  scratch ) animation made in the 70's (i think  scratch ) I think it is strange that the west can produce something like that and still be so "Cartoons are for Children"  Rolling Eyes 

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum