WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

IslamFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics bash Muslims. Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged if you are not bashing Muslims, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums, except where Islam is involved. Please sign up today!

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in how much you hate Muslims, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics anything besides Muslim-bashing may be asked to leave.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She does have the right to say it if she thinks it, and you have the right to contradict her. She also has the right to object to people lumping Christians together.

That's the point, no-one is lumping Christians together, and no-one is saying they are demonic, and no, she does not have the right to say so.  

Oh some people on here do lump Christians together - I've seen it and objected at the time.

She does have the right to say it - who is going to stop her?

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's the point, no-one is lumping Christians together, and no-one is saying they are demonic, and no, she does not have the right to say so.  

Oh some people on here do lump Christians together - I've seen it and objected at the time.

Are you defining 'right' simply as what one is able to say, or in terms of what one has moral justification to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:28 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you defining 'right' simply as what one is able to say, or in terms of what one has moral justification to say?

The first.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I think I'm being misunderstood here, but whatever. You think whatever the hell you want.

Most of us do Ben.
You know you wouldn't dream of saying that to a Muslim poster.

Don't worry, a lot of people are like that nowadays in the UK - not just about Muslims obviously but the whole PC thing has gone bananas.

Hi Eds x

I don't want to risk coming across as 'taking sides' here; but having read through this thread (to page 7 so far and close, but not at the point of, raking my own eyes out haha); Ben did say the reason he can mention Dibs religion is because he knows Christianity and what it is all about; but doesn't have the same familiarity of Islam to be able to make the same statement.

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

The first.
So, you're making a moral objection to Christians supposedly being lumped together*, yet it's morally ok for VOD to lump all Muslims together in the most defamatory way just 'cos she can. Why the contradiction?

*I'll have to take your word on this for the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She does have the right to say it if she thinks it, and you have the right to contradict her. She also has the right to object to people lumping Christians together.

Yes i do have the right and it is what believe , who says i have no right apart from you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes i do have the right and it is what believe , who says i have no right apart from you lol

Read the thread, quite a lot of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:46 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The first.
So, you're making a moral objection to Christians supposedly being lumped together*, yet it's morally ok for VOD to lump all Muslims together in the most defamatory way just 'cos she can. Why the contradiction?

Er ... no. I said the first. That means she has the right to say it on here because it's not against the rules. Slagging off Christians isn't against the rules either, but not many people object to that in the same way they object to Muslims being slagged off.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Morally? Then you don't have the right to speak to VOD the way you did.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

i still have the right to say it and the only reason other people think the same as you is because they are in your pathetic gang mentality . If you said the pope is a cross dresser they would all bow down and agree with you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

and there are no child abusers in your precious Islam are there sassy you excuse everything they do don't you ?

It's not my Islam, I think religion is a futile occupation, but RC priests have turned it into an art form.

Generalising again?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Er ... no. I said the first. That means she has the right to say it on here because it's not against the rules. Slagging off Christians isn't against the rules either, but not many people object to that in the same way they object to Muslims being slagged off.

Your defending VOD appears to me to imply the second aswell - but perhaps you could clear this up one way or the other. Do you think VOD is morally justified to say all Muslims are practising Demon-worship?

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue May 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

i still have the right to say it and the only reason other people think the same as you is because they are in your pathetic gang mentality . If you said the pope is a cross dresser they would all bow down and agree with you .

All in your mind, VOD -- I'd stick up for the Pope no matter who slagged him off because despite not sharing in his faith, I think he stands for a lot of good things.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your defending VOD appears to me to imply the second aswell - but perhaps you could clear this up one way or the other. Do you think VOD is morally justified to say all Muslims are practising Demon-worship?

Well I don't agree with her if that's what you mean. However, people have said bad things about Christians too, including one person who implied that all Catholic priests are paedophiles.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It's not my Islam, I think religion is a futile occupation, but RC priests have turned it into an art form.

Generalising again?

Hardly generalising when there have been thousands of cases all over the world and it's being investigated by the UN and the Vatican is being called to account.

Last edited by Sassy on Tue May 13, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Well I don't agree with her if that's what you mean. However, people have said bad things about Christians too, including one person who implied that all Catholic priests are paedophiles.

WOW, twist or what, I said Catholic priests have turned it into an art form, because there have been thousands of cases all over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

WOW, twist or what, I said Catholic priests have turned it into an art form, because there have been thousands of cases all over the world.

In other words, you're implying that all Catholic priests are paedophiles ...

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, I'm implying that the Catholic Church has covered up for thousands of paedophile Catholic priests, so much so it is being investigated by the UN who have demanded answers from the Vatican.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No I'm not asking if you agree with her viewpoint. I'm asking if you think - whether you agree with her view or not - that she is morally justified to claim that Islam is demon-worship?

Last edited by lovedust on Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I'm implying that the Catholic Church has covered up for thousands of paedophile Catholic priests, so much so it is being investigated by the UN who have demanded answers from the Vatican.

That's not what you said though is it?

How do you know there aren't any Catholics on here who might be offended by you implying that their priest is a paedophile? That's the trouble with you - you have no self-awareness.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I'm not asking if you agree with her viewpoint. I'm asking if you think - whether you agree with it or not - that she is morally justified to claim that Islam demon-worship?

I don't know what that means. If she believes it, why can't she say it? I don't have to agree, and neither do you.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

How do you know there aren't any Catholics on here who might be offended by you implying that their priest is a paedophile? That's the trouble with you - you have no self-awareness.

That's the trouble with you, you try to resort to twisting when you are losing an argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's the trouble with you, you try to resort to twisting when you are losing and argument.

I didn't twist anything. It was you who backtracked when faced with your own bigotry.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's the trouble with you, you try to resort to twisting when you are losing and argument.

I didn't twist anything. It was you who backtracked when faced with your own bigotry.

Well that gave me a giggle.  Wink lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No I'm not asking if you agree with her viewpoint. I'm asking if you think - whether you agree with it or not - that she is morally justified to claim that Islam demon-worship?

I don't know what that means. If she believes it, why can't she say it? I don't have to agree, and neither do you.

You've expressed a moral objection to comments that negatively lump all Christians together.

Do you have any moral objection to comments that negatively lump all Muslims together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:17 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You've expressed a moral objection to comments that negatively lump all Christians together.

Do you have any moral objection to comments that negatively lump all Muslims together?

Oh, you want me to speak for everyone? Of course I object to Christians being lumped together. Does SM care when that happens, or does she only care when Muslims are lumped together?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Oh, you want me to speak for everyone? Of course I object to Christians being lumped together. Does SM care when that happens, or does she only care when Muslims are lumped together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:28 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I don't agree with it. I don't know if you count that as a moral objection.

Did you object to that dreadful post from Lone Wolf about VOD and I? If not, why not?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Well I don't agree with it. I don't know if you count that as a moral objection.

Did you object to that dreadful post from Lone Wolf about VOD and I? If not, why not?

How can you know what "moral objection" means in respect of Christianity, yet claim not to know what it means in respect of Islam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:37 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How can you know what "moral objection" means in respect of Christianity, yet claim not to know what it means in respect of Islam?

Why are you harassing me?

I've said I don't agree with lumping all Muslims together, so what's your problem?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

I've said I don't agree with lumping all Muslims together, so what's your problem?

Good Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:43 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good Lord.

There's no need to blaspheme. Why do you keep on questioning me about it all?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

You have come here from the dogs forum, which one of your jail bird partner (s) runs, who is receiving benefits...But then you castigate other people who are on benefits.

Whenever you have been on here, you have sought to stir things up and pick fights with various different members, then try to play the innocent when your troll like behaviour is pointed out to you, again by different members from all sides of the political spectrum.

You are a fucking troll, and you are trolling here perhaps because the dogs site isn't getting very much traffic etc.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Norman T wrote:

You are a fucking troll, and you are trolling here perhaps because the dogs site isn't getting very much traffic etc.

lol! 

Reminder that Philly takes forum rivalries extremely fucking seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Norman T wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have come here from the dogs forum, which one of your jail bird partner (s) runs, who is receiving benefits...But then you castigate other people who are on benefits.

Whenever you have been on here, you have sought to stir things up and pick fights with various different members, then try to play the innocent when your troll like behaviour is pointed out to you, again by different members from all  sides of the political spectrum.

lol! 

I know you're mentally ill, and that's why you're so bitter, so I'll forgive you for that post.  ::D:: 

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

it's no use they won't say a thing about what lone wolf said about us because they are christianphobic .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

lol! 

Jeez....Another fucking child as an avatar (freak)  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

it's no use they won't say a thing about what lone wolf said about us because they are christianphobic .

Well that's fine, but I don't see why I'm expected to condemn everything that Lovedust doesn't like. After all, she doesn't condemn the abuse against you or me.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Whenever you have been on here, you have sought to stir things up and pick fights with various different members, then try to play the innocent when your troll like behaviour is pointed out to you, again by different members from all  sides of the political spectrum.

lol! 

I know you're mentally ill, and that's why you're so bitter, so I'll forgive you for that post.  ::D:: 

It isn't just me that has pointed out the facts to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Wow you really like staring at pictures of what you perceive to be children don't you?
You're a complete fucking paedophile. Absolutely disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Norman T wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't recall anyone else bleating on about someone from another forum.

Now take your meds and have a lie down - you'll feel much better.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Norman T wrote:

I don't recall anyone else bleating on about someone from another forum.

Now take your meds and have a lie down - you'll feel much better.

He'll probably go around searching for child pornography before he has his lie down.
Makes me sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well that's fine, but I don't see why I'm expected to condemn everything that Lovedust doesn't like. After all, she doesn't condemn the abuse against you or me.

Well, as I have Bee on ignore, I for one don't know what you are talking about, and I have certainly never seen anyone else castigate Christianity. I very much doubt Bee would, as he is an ardent Catholic and goes nuts if you so much as mention paedophile priests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Wow you really like staring at pictures of what you perceive to be children don't you?

I think it was Andy that pointed out to you earlier, that your avatars look like kids in adult clothing as well.

The legal age of consent is 13 in the land that spawned anime, so i've said, that sort of thing is all legal over there. ::fishffight:: :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

I think it was Andy that pointed out to you earlier, that your avatars look like kids in adult clothing as well.

The legal age of consent is 13 in the land that spawned anime, so i've said, that sort of thing is all legal over there. ::fishffight:: :aspukeas: 

Just because when you look at what you think looks like a child you see them as sexual doesn't mean everyone else does.
Stop projecting your paedophilic desires onto other people and seek psychiatric help before you hurt someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, as I have Bee on ignore, I for one don't know what you are talking about, and I have certainly never seen anyone else castigate Christianity.   I very much doubt Bee would, as he is an ardent Catholic and goes nuts if you so much as mention paedophile priests.

Perhaps he doesn't like us because we're not Catholics.  ::dunno:: 

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 am

Samhraí wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Just because when you look at what you think looks like a child you see them as sexual doesn't mean everyone else does.
Stop projecting your paedophilic desires onto other people and seek psychiatric help before you hurt someone.

Well others have told you the same, and some people don't want to offend you for pointing out the blatantly obvious.

I tried to get the clip from Tom Daley goes Global (Japan) where he meets you freaks, you can't get it via youtube due to complaints by anime freaks...

I'm sure that it's still available on ITV player though!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:16 am

Norman T wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Well others have told you the same, and some people don't want to offend you for pointing out the blatantly obvious.
No-one has said the same.
People have said that the person in my avatar has young characteristics but no-one here has said there was anything sexual about it.
It's just and your paedophilic instincts seeing things that are not there, freak.

Norman T wrote:
I tried to get the clip from Tom Daley goes Global (Japan) where he meets you freaks, you can't get it via youtube due to complaints by anime freaks...

I'm sure that it's still available on ITV player though!  Razz 

Wow that is some great evidence you have there that you can't even produce.
Good job, paedo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 12:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, as I have Bee on ignore, I for one don't know what you are talking about, and I have certainly never seen anyone else castigate Christianity.   I very much doubt Bee would, as he is an ardent Catholic and goes nuts if you so much as mention paedophile priests.

Perhaps it's got nothing to do with religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 12:29 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Perhaps it's got nothing to do with religion.

Well he accused me of being a Catholic hater and a Christian lunatic, so I think it does.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum