WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon May 12, 2014 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

IslamFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics bash Muslims. Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged if you are not bashing Muslims, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums, except where Islam is involved. Please sign up today!

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in how much you hate Muslims, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics anything besides Muslim-bashing may be asked to leave.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOME TO ISLAMFIX

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It calls me IT all the time always has done , it's just today i am not so tolerant with IT

I don't think Christianity suits your temperament, VOD, with all that "blessed are the meek, turn the other cheek" stuff.

We all swear and get angry Ben.
SM swears and gets angry with the best of them, she'll admit to that.
I've just pulled Vod up so I'm not being biased but you are so biased it's untrue!

You,would never ever say that to a Muslim poster - "I don't think being a Muslim suits your temperament..."

Everyone knows I'm right about that too. Let someone deny it.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

FFS, stop it. Stop using her faith as a stick to beat her with. You should apologise for getting the "it" business wrong.

OK -- I'm sorry I didn't see SM refer to VOD as "it" first. I still don't think VOD is behaving much like a Christian about it. I'm not trying to beat her up with her faith; I just don't think it fits her personality very well.

It's not for you to say. You could say the same about SM re Islam, but of course you won't. Christianity gets a lot of criticism here, and you're usually one of the first to criticise it, and also to generalise about Christians. Try not to let your bias show too much.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am

Samhraí wrote:
lovedust wrote:

In that case, may I request we also lose the automatic capitalization of the word 'Christian'. Just to make clear we treat both religions with the respect they deserve, and to ensure - and I'm sure noone here would be childish enough to do such a thing - that people don't take advantage of the lower-capitalization of "muslim" as an opportunity to disrespect Islam.

Is there an automatic capitalisation of Christian?
I wouldn't have noticed because I always capitalise it anyway.

If there is any auto-capitalisation going on at all then that is fucking stupid.

So yeah, neither Christian or Muslims should be auto-capitalised.

for some reason on this thread muslim is not being capitalised , sometimes it works then it does not . muslim muslim Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed May 14, 2014 1:43 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It calls me IT all the time always has done , it's just today i am not so tolerant with IT

I don't think Christianity suits your temperament, VOD, with all that "blessed are the meek, turn the other cheek" stuff.

I've just pulled Vod up so I'm not being biased but you are so biased it's untrue!

You,would never ever say that to a Muslim poster - "I don't think being a Muslim suits your temperament..."

We only have one Muslim poster here and she and I hardly ever talk, so  ::dunno:: 

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Bullying?

Give me a break

I guess you are blind then and miss all her posts about Muslims being evil and devils.

Guess you are a islamphobic then? Using your pathetic logic.

Me? It's you who's Christianophobic.

I don't share VOD's views on Muslims, but I'm not going to sit here whilst you and others gang up on her for something you started - ie, calling her "it".

Incorrect she does not use irrational collective arguments against all Christians except when attacked by Christians themselves in defense of her faith and you have no idea of the history between the two of them, some things that have been said are difficult to move on from, especially when she has been the subject more than any one poster of being constantly abused for being nothing more than a Muslim. Yes people should move on, but a tad difficult for her when her faith is constantly attacked every single day where she wants nothing more than people to just see her as a human being, not something dreamed up by people of hate or to associate her to people who commit hate  One that always speaks out against people who commit violence claiming to do so in the religion she follows.

Like I said this is a pedantic argument one started by Void when she was the one trying to undermine the Capitalization of the word Muslim, which if she feels that is wrong should take up with the Oxford English Dictionary, when she herself does not refer to her diety true name of Yesuha as again people cannot even call him by his real name and instead use a Greek translation of his name and use a Greek translation of the word Messiah, not even what would have been constituted his surname, he would have been Yesuha son of Yosep.
Seriously do we refer to Alexander the Great as just Great to identify by him?

If you want to be pedantic of the correct use of names, then use the correct ones of which he would have been referred to in daily life and if you want to use the English translation of his name it would be Joshua and not Jesus

Last edited by Didge on Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:43 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Exactly. I'm not saying he should say it, but it's not right for him to use VOD's faith against her.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I observed that some people were revving up to start a bullying session against VOD, so I stepped in to correct a misunderstanding. What's your problem?

Who was starting up a bullying session Rags?

cyclops 

DVO and Baggs' are both so arrogantly thick and stupid at the same time...

That THEY are usually the ones who are responsible for starting any "bullying session" being conducted against them.. 
Just like their combined efforts on this thread at this very moment ! lol!

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

FFS, stop it. Stop using her faith as a stick to beat her with. You should apologise for getting the "it" business wrong.

OK -- I'm sorry I didn't see SM refer to VOD as "it" first. I still don't think VOD is behaving much like a Christian about it. I'm not trying to beat her up with her faith; I just don't think it fits her personality very well.

It's not for you to say. You could say the same about SM re Islam, but of course you won't. Christianity gets a lot of criticism here, and you're usually one of the first to criticise it, and also to generalise about Christians. Try not to let your bias show too much.

I didn't spend three decades as a Muslim, but as a Christian, so I'm far more familiar with how Christianity teaches you to behave, and I just don't think VOD seems to want to abide by it, that's all.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Read back if you arent a known shit stirrer and you will see you errors.

You just came on to stir nothing more nothing less.

Well you're clearly a nasty piece of work aren't you? You haven't really registered with me before, but I see what VOD means now.

You bullied fluffy and Phil.

You love meddling in and creating havoc.

You my dear are the epitome of nasty.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Me? It's you who's Christianophobic.

I don't share VOD's views on Muslims, but I'm not going to sit here whilst you and others gang up on her for something you started - ie, calling her "it".

Incorrect she does not use irrational collective arguments against all Christians except when attacked by Christians themselves in defense of her faith and you have no idea of the history between the two of them, some things that have been said are difficult to move on from, especially when she has been the subject more than any one poster of being constantly abused for being nothing more than a Muslim. Yes people should move on, but a tad difficult for her when her faith is constantly attacked every single day where she wants nothing more than people to just see her as a human being, not something dreamed up by people of hate or to associate her to people who commit hate  One that always speaks out against people who commit violence claiming to do so in the religion she follows.

Like I said this is a pedantic argument one started by Void when she was the one trying to undermine the Capitalization of the word Muslim, which if she feels that is wrong should take up with the Oxford English Dictionary, when she herself does not refer to her diety true name of Yesuha as again people cannot even call him by his real name and instead use a Greek translation of his name and use a Greek translation of the word Messiah, not even what would have been constituted his surname, he would have been Yesuha son of Yosep.

If you want to be pedantic of the correct use of names, then use the correct ones of which he would have been referred to in daily life and if you want to use the English translation of his name it would be Joshua and not Jesus

Well there's no need for her to take it out on me. I was merely correcting a misunderstanding.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Exactly. I'm not saying he should say it, but it's not right for him to use VOD's faith against her.

You seem to be missing the point Dibs made this an issue about the word Muslim in the first place by wishing to mock the word, not the other way round

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you're clearly a nasty piece of work aren't you? You haven't really registered with me before, but I see what VOD means now.

You bullied fluffy and Phil.

You love meddling in and creating havoc.

You my dear are the epitome of nasty.

That's very funny. Laughing 

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

We only have one Muslim poster here and she and I hardly ever talk, so  ::dunno:: 

HAHAHAHAHA let's hope she posts more then!
Because apart from being a lovely woman, she holds her own and can get down and dirty with the best of them.....
Can't wait to hear you utter those words - "I don't think being a Muslim suits your temperament..."

Can't wait Benjy.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Is there an automatic capitalisation of Christian?
I wouldn't have noticed because I always capitalise it anyway.

If there is any auto-capitalisation going on at all then that is fucking stupid.

So yeah, neither Christian or Muslims should be auto-capitalised.

for some reason on this thread muslim is not being capitalised , sometimes it works then it does not . muslim muslim Christian

Well then get rid of automatic capitalisation for everything then.
It's a stupid policy to have especially so if it's only being done to one side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You seem to be missing the point Dibs made this an issue about the word Muslim in the first place by wishing to mock the word, not the other way round

Irrelevant. I'm talking about Ben.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well there's no need for her to take it out on me. I was merely correcting a misunderstanding.

Are you though? The whole scenario started with Dibs wanting to insult Muslims off the back of how she would wish to spell the name, so who really is at fault?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes. We all know, but some posters choose to misread.
Be careful of that.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No Ben's reaction was in regards to Dibs wanting to insult

Last edited by Didge on Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't spend three decades as a Muslim, but as a Christian, so I'm far more familiar with how Christianity teaches you to behave, and I just don't think VOD seems to want to abide by it, that's all.

Well since you're no longer a Christian, maybe you're a bit biased - like an ex-smoker hates smoking more than some non-smokers.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Because apart from being a lovely woman, she holds her own and can get down and dirty with the best of them.....
Can't wait to hear you utter those words - "I don't think being a Muslim suits your temperament..."

Can't wait Benjy.

Benjamin Bump.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you though? The whole scenario started with Dibs wanting to insult Muslims off the back of how she would wish to spell the name, so who really is at fault?

My first post was quite clear - if you can't understand that, that's your problem. I was clearly referring to the use of the word "it", and nothing else.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
lovedust wrote:

In that case, may I request we also lose the automatic capitalization of the word 'Christian'. Just to make clear we treat both religions with the respect they deserve, and to ensure - and I'm sure noone here would be childish enough to do such a thing - that people don't take advantage of the lower-capitalization of "muslim" as an opportunity to disrespect Islam.

pathetic . read back and see that muslim, Islam was always with a captial , Christian Christianity Jesus was not you just happened to be on a thread where muslim for some reason didn't get the capital but it always did get a capital because Ben made sure of it and he left out Christian Christianity Jesus Jew so was disrespectful to Christianity because he is a hater of Christians and a lover of Islam Muslims , that's why he has his head so far up IT's arse all the tiem

confused

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can't wait Benjy.

Look, other than knowing she's supposed to worship God, pray, do the pilgrimages and fasting, and EAT HALAL, I don't know the Quran's teachings the way I do the Bible's. I therefore can't comment on whether Muslims are supposed to be forgiving, love their enemies, etc. like Christians are supposed to.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Lol!!!!!

Do you see why i stay away now?

99% of threads bash Muslims here yet a muslim is not allowed to get angry at posters lol

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Lol!!!!!

99% of threads bash Muslims here yet a muslim is not allowed to get angry at posters lol

Oh, I totally get it  Evil or Very Mad 

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well since you're no longer a Christian, maybe you're a bit biased - like an ex-smoker hates smoking more than some non-smokers.

Again missing the point, let me sum it up for you.

Dibs wants to insult Muslims.

She wants to down grade the spelling of a word to demean Muslims

Ben reacted to this by taking the piss.

She got upset over this, of which she created the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed May 14, 2014 1:51 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
You are a known shit stirrer.

I know enough about you  Laughing 

that's why you get along nicely with other shit stirrers then  Laughing 

cyclops 

VoD and BaggsHerMuffins are the undisputed Master Shit Stirrers on here, are they not ?!?

Last edited by Lone Wolf on Wed May 14, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

My first post was quite clear - if you can't understand that, that's your problem. I was clearly referring to the use of the word "it", and nothing else.

You are the one that misses the whole problem created by Dibs herself, you ignore this fact and then play off how this was reacted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Wed May 14, 2014 1:52 am

I think Ben should start a section titled

'NewsFix Christian Fellowship'
where those that practice the Christain faith and those who believe in Christianity but don't actually go to church can meet and say prayers and discus topical issues.
They can say morning prayers before breakfast to thank the Lord for the food that he provides or even before lunch when they may have just a pot noodle or something to keep them going until teatime.

This would be a sanctuary for them to do these things without interruption from non Christians or atheists.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Lol!!!!!

Of course you are!! Damn right you,can get angry!!!!
That wasn't my point SM.
Please re-read my post as I'm quite clear what I'm saying to Ben xx

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can't wait Benjy.

Look, other than knowing she's supposed to worship God, pray, do the pilgrimages and fasting, and EAT HALAL, I don't know the Quran's teachings the way I do the Bible's. I therefore can't comment on whether Muslims are supposed to be forgiving, love their enemies, etc. like Christians are supposed to.

Well then find out before you look like a bully.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are the one that misses the whole problem created by Dibs herself, you ignore this fact and then play off how this was reacted to.

Well I only logged on just before I read any of this! What a fuss just because I pointed out that Ben and co were being unfair re the use of the word "it".

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Who started the bullying in the first place by wishing to change the name and make find of the word Muslim?

Who then got burnt for doing so?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol!!!!!

Oh, I totally get it  Evil or Very Mad 

Oh leave off Ben!
Don't try to turn this into me having a dig at SM!!!!
You know full well what I meant that's why you answered me the way you did.

Your bollocks are really starting to shrink.

You just can't stand and post alone, can you?

Anyone else brave enough to explain it to Ben even if they are friends with him???

Last edited by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:57 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again missing the point, let me sum it up for you.

Dibs wants to insult Muslims.

She wants to down grade the spelling of a word to demean Muslims

Ben reacted to this by taking the piss.

She got upset over this, of which she created the problem

There are a lot of people on here who want to insult Christians too, but Ben doesn't mind that. In fact, he does it himself.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:57 am

didge you are wrong , it was my husband who refused to use a capital for muslim . I never did it on purpose .

And muslim isn't automatically capitalising on this thread , but my husband left because Ben decided it would be fun to mess around with his posts .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who started the bullying in the first place by wishing to change the name and make find of the word Muslim?

Take your time

I didn't read any of that shit. I generally stay out of the Muslim/Islam threads. I saw some people revving up to bully VOD and I stepped in. You have a problem with that?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol!!!!!

That wasn't my point SM.

No you are making poor excuses to the problem created in the first place, you ignore how this started and concentrate on the then preceding reaction to this to then some how excuse Dibs of any wrong doing and make out Ben as some nasty boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

Smile 

'NewsFix Christian Lunatics' would be a better and more fitting title for those more extreme faux Christians, "born agains" and Catholic haters, of the likes of VoD and Raggs'...

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 1:59 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Smile 

'NewsFix Christian Lunatics' would be a better and more fitting title for those more extreme faux Christians, "born agains" and Catholic haters, of the likes of VoD and Raggs'...

Well here's a chance for Ben to speak out about the Christianophobia on here. I wonder if he will.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 am

Not worth it.
Wasting my time.

Seriously.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

I didn't read any of that shit. I generally stay out of the Muslim/Islam threads. I saw some people revving up to bully VOD and I stepped in. You have a problem with that?

Then if you have not read it, then how can you jump in half way afterwards not knowing what went on?
I do not want to see any bullying to Dibs either, but she does defend her husband who certainly does start problems.

The fact is none of this would have ever been a problem and I will take Dibs view it was her husband, if he had not made it an issue in the first place wanting to insult

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 2:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then if you have not read it, then how can you jump in half way afterwards not knowing what went on?
I do not want to see any bullying to Dibs either, but she does defend her husband who certainly does start problems.

The fact is none of this would have ever been a problem and I will take Dibs view it was her husband, if he had not made it an issue in the first place wanting to insult

I read the stuff about "it". Do you get it now?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Smile 

Well here's a chance for Ben to speak out about the Christianophobia on here. I wonder if he will.

::smthg:: ::smthg:: not a chance

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol!!!!!

That wasn't my point SM.

No Eddie i get your point.

What you dont understand is this VOD character has been posting crap non stop on every thread. There is only so much one can take.

x

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

::smthg:: ::smthg:: not a chance

I agree.

I don't hate Catholics anyway.  Laughing 

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yet still refuse to recognise how it started and would have been avoided in the first place if that one person, her husband with his hate for Muslims, wanted to create a problem in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 am

Irn Bru wrote:I think Ben should start a section titled

'NewsFix Muslim Fellowship'
where those that practice the Muslim faith and those who believe in Muslim but don't actually go to mosque can meet and say prayers and discus topical issues.
They can say morning prayers before breakfast to thank the Lord for the food that he provides or even before lunch when they may have just a pot noodle or something to keep them going until teatime.

This would be a sanctuary for them to do these things without interruption from non Muslims or atheists.

Yeah those Muslims really can't take any criticism can they lol good one, Irn Bru!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 am

where is the crap SEXY MAMA ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yet still refuse to recognise how it started and would have been avoided in the first place if that one person, her husband with his hate for Muslims, wanted to create a problem in the first place.

I don't give a stuff how it started, I was commenting on the "it" stuff.

Really, if you can't understand, you're just wasting my time.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum