To Ben

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Ben

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 9:16 am

I've just logged on and read the 'Test' thread, and need to put you in the picture in a short paragraph.

You said:  "This is the dumbest thing I have seen here, and that's saying something. Now Didge has deleted his account and I have no idea what this was supposed to even be about, much less why it would create gigantic never-ending flame wars over multiple threads and get everyone so angry.  I'm kind of ashamed to look at it, actually."

Turns out Didge 'left' and returned after your sympathy.  Now, that thread is an almost duplicate of similar threads in the past on Inaflap, always started by Didge and always aimed at any female poster who'll take the bait - and ALWAYS at the weekend, usually a Saturday night.  I know because he did it to me in the past - now I have him on ignore, having grown wise to his tactics.  The thread starts out with a subtle dig - in this case "the test", which doesn't exist of course - then progresses to accusing other posters of underhand dealing, provoking mistrust and finger-pointing between other posters and causing nastiness all round.  Then, as the night, and the drinking, progresses, it ends up with posts like this from Didge to Eddie:

"I have no need you always picture me instead of your poor husband fucking you, sad but true, says much for your marriage realy" - disgusting; as disgusting as similar posts made to me in the past on the other forum.  So - Ben - the simple answer as to how and why this thread happened is this:

Didge  -->   ::drnkpst::

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 11:11 am

Tesstacious wrote:I've just logged on and read the 'Test' thread, and need to put you in the picture in a short paragraph.

You said:  "This is the dumbest thing I have seen here, and that's saying something. Now Didge has deleted his account and I have no idea what this was supposed to even be about, much less why it would create gigantic never-ending flame wars over multiple threads and get everyone so angry.  I'm kind of ashamed to look at it, actually."

Turns out Didge 'left' and returned after your sympathy.  Now, that thread is an almost duplicate of similar threads in the past on Inaflap, always started by Didge and always aimed at any female poster who'll take the bait - and ALWAYS at the weekend, usually a Saturday night.  I know because he did it to me in the past - now I have him on ignore, having grown wise to his tactics.  The thread starts out with a subtle dig - in this case "the test", which doesn't exist of course - then progresses to accusing other posters of underhand dealing, provoking mistrust and finger-pointing between other posters and causing nastiness all round.  Then, as the night, and the drinking, progresses, it ends up with posts like this from Didge to Eddie:

"I have no need you always picture me instead of your poor husband fucking you, sad but true, says much for your marriage realy" - disgusting; as disgusting as similar posts made to me in the past on the other forum.  So - Ben - the simple answer as to how and why this thread happened is this:

Yep, that was the bit that made me say phone the police. I know he's done it before Tess, and he's actually managed to do it in more subtle ways many, many times.

Well, unless he starts again, that's my final word on the subject, he caused enough trouble yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 11:17 am

Thank you Tess x

Really won't make any difference though unfortunately.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 11:45 am

I will add my voice here Ben - you may notice that while Sassy and I respect each other we do not agree on a lot and can be spiky with each other so when we are in the same corner there is good reason. Didge on first second and even third view is an intelligent free thinking debator - however over time it is unfortunate that you notice every so often, whether it is drink or not, he does something neither free thinking nor intelligent - and that something will be disruptive and very very hurtful to someone. In this case he has gone after eddie who is one of the best posters I have known who always has her own opinion and (thankfully) is not scared to call her friends out when they over step boundaries.

The comment I have just read above (I did not read the test thread other than to get an idea of what it was because I have seen didges games before and dont like them) is beyond the pale and totally unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 am

Thank you sphinx and well said.
Hope you are well, was wondering where you'd been x

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Sun May 11, 2014 11:48 am

That comment is utterly despicable.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am

Tesstacious wrote:I've just logged on and read the 'Test' thread, and need to put you in the picture in a short paragraph.

Excellent post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 11:55 am

eddie wrote:Thank you sphinx and well said.

I am well enough thank you. Am online less at the moment - between election campaigning, the camera, and trying to get back into work I am for me busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 11:56 am

sphinx wrote:
eddie wrote:Thank you sphinx and well said.

I am well enough thank you.  Am online less at the moment - between election campaigning, the camera, and trying to get back into work I am for me busy.

Hope its all going well
Keep those beautiful pictures coming! x

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Sun May 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Nems wrote:

Excellent post.
Yes sorry seconded it is an excellent post.
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Nems wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I am well enough thank you.  Am online less at the moment - between election campaigning, the camera, and trying to get back into work I am for me busy.

Hope its all going well

Hear hear!
Don't be a stranger either sphinx x

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Ben likes him, so just accept it.

I guess we'll be seeing him on Flip a little more until he leaves there in an explosive huff, comes back here and then..

You get the picture.

You do all realise didge is Philagain don't you?

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 12:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ben likes him, so just accept it.

I guess we'll be seeing him on Flip a little more until he leaves there in an explosive huff, comes back here and then..

You get the picture.

cheers 

What????  Suspect 

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hope its all going well

Hear hear!
Don't be a stranger either sphinx x

Thank you guys  Embarassed 

At the moment most days there are new pictures on my flickr - not just swans either (and please ignore the blackbird - I will be deleting that as soon as I manage to get a decent picture of one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Sun May 11, 2014 12:19 pm

You get the picture.

cheers 

Yeah right

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:

You get the picture.

cheers 

Yeah right

lol

It was a joke, but a comparison - angry, leave. Next day, come back. Temper, leave. Sulk, come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 12:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yeah right

lol

It was a joke, but a comparison - angry, leave.  Next day, come back.  Temper, leave.  Sulk, come back.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Sun May 11, 2014 1:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yeah right

lol

It was a joke, but a comparison - angry, leave.  Next day, come back.  Temper, leave.  Sulk, come back.

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol! lol! lol! 
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun May 11, 2014 4:46 pm

So, Didge has apologized for that comment, so let's drop it.

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 4:51 pm

eddie wrote:Thank you Tess x

Really won't make any difference though unfortunately.

Are you psychic Edds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm

It really does make me laugh how people can be so hypocritical and it does not matter what is said to the other person.

Yes the comment above was wrong of which I 
apologised, of which many vile things were said to me, the pathetic nature and hypocrisy that in fact it takes more than one person to make a situation happen is pathetic.

For starter, every time Catman abused Tess, I jumped in and defended any derogatory views made to her, to then have her do this in an under handed way with clear intent for something to happen to me.

AS I said I am here to debate, and yes I get annoyed at times, but please spare me the hypocrisy that others are innocent and as far as I am concerned no more niceties to what I see so much two faced natures in people when it suits their own purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Didge wrote:It really does make me laugh how people can be so hypocritical and it does not matter what is said to the other person.

apologised, of which many vile things were said to me, the pathetic nature and hypocrisy that in fact it takes more than one person to make a situation happen is pathetic.

For starter, every time Catman abused Tess, I jumped in and defended any derogatory views made to her, to then have her do this in an under handed way with clear intent for something to happen to me.

AS I said I am here to debate, and yes I get annoyed at times, but please spare me the hypocrisy that others are innocent and as far as I am concerned no more niceties to what I see so much two faced natures in people when it suits their own purpose.

I fail to see what's 'underhanded' about my thread?  I believe other posters can see it?  Now Didge has left and returned my ignore status has gone, but will be put back on right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Didge wrote:It really does make me laugh how people can be so hypocritical and it does not matter what is said to the other person.

Yes two-faced people.
Like those who purport to be your friend but then set you a test?

Yes I see what you mean didgehead.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun May 11, 2014 5:03 pm

I think we should just drop it now.

Whats done is done.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Tesstacious wrote:

I fail to see what's 'underhanded' about my thread?  I believe other posters can see it?  Now Didge has left and returned my ignore status has gone, but will be put back on right now.

Do as you please Tess, what I am saying is again I see today on other threads one for example people ganging up on Joy, showing complete hypocrisy by some here who are happy to dish out abuse claiming they are innocent, it shows the hypocrisy, even more so in your case, I am no saint and do not profess to being one, but please spare me the babble that some claim here to being nice people themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Im done with his shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:

Yes two-faced people.

Yes I saw how so called friends acted yesterday Eddie and again I do not defend the comment above it was poor, but again I see countless poor comments made on here and as per usual people act as appalling as they profess others are, so again do not worry I have no time for you and certain others as I see the true nature of some people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 pm

sphinx wrote:I will add my voice here Ben - you may notice that while Sassy and I respect each other we do not agree on a lot and can be spiky with each other so when we are in the same corner there is good reason.  Didge on first second and even third view is an intelligent free thinking debator - however over time it is unfortunate that you notice every so often, whether it is drink or not, he does something neither free thinking nor intelligent - and that something will be disruptive and very very hurtful to someone.  In this case he has gone after eddie who is one of the best posters I have known who always has her own opinion and (thankfully) is not scared to call her friends out when they over step boundaries.

The comment I have just read above (I did not read the test thread other than to get an idea of what it was because I have seen didges games before and dont like them) is beyond the pale and totally unacceptable.

Yeah, you're right Sphinx. It's a terrible comment to make about someone and it ranks right up there along with 'typical Scotsman, wouldn't pay 10p to save the life of a child from a paedophile'.

I'm sure you must remember thinking that was acceptable.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Didge ,the only thing you done wrong which you know was the thinking of you when sleeping with hubby bit

You were honest in your findings and experiences, and I fully agree with you about people siding with racists and trying to excuse that kind of thing, as well as the sleakit two faced ness and instigating.

I respect you for telling the truth, I seen this for myself many times with certain posters...

You spoke up about the hypocrisy and bias in front of you ..amd racism has no place in society anyway.

And this post is not meaning to keep things going , on the contrary ..I think you said what many others were thinking Didge.

You were very honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Do as you please Tess, what I am saying is again I see today on other threads one for example people ganging up on Joy, showing complete hypocrisy by some here who are happy to dish out abuse claiming they are innocent, it shows the hypocrisy, even more so in your case, I am no saint and do not profess to being one, but please spare me the babble that some claim here to being nice people themselves.

In a nutshell Didge..that's about the size of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:Didge ,the only  thing you done wrong which you know was the thinking of you when sleeping with hubby bit

You were honest in your findings and  experiences, and I fully agree with you about people siding with racists and trying to excuse that kind of thing, as well as the sleakit two faced ness and instigating.

I respect you for telling the truth, I seen this for myself many times with certain posters...

You spoke up about the hypocrisy and bias in front of you ..amd racism has no place in society anyway.

And this post is not meaning to keep things going , on the contrary ..I think you said what many others were thinking Didge.

You were very honest.
My final comment, as people clearly want to carry this on (maybe Ben you could lock this thread?)

"I respect you for telling the truth" - what truth? Who was the so-called other poster who asked him to"test" Eddie? Bullshit.

End of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:Didge ,the only  thing you done wrong which you know was the thinking of you when sleeping with hubby bit

You were honest in your findings and  experiences, and I fully agree with you about people siding with racists and trying to excuse that kind of thing, as well as the sleakit two faced ness and instigating.

You were very honest.

JD, you don't seem to get what the problem was. He pretended that someone had asked him to do it. That meant that people were sniping and making insinuations about who had asked him to do it. That was the problem. If he had just said, no, this is something I am trying to prove, there wouldn't have been a problem at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes two-faced people.

Yes I saw how so called friends acted yesterday Eddie and again I do not defend the comment above it was poor, but again I see countless poor comments made on here and as per usual people act as appalling as they profess others are, so again do not worry I have no time for you and certain others as I see the true nature of some people.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Well,well,well.All that fuss just so that you could close your account in a blaze of glory.....re-open it & in doing so you knock yourself off my ignore list.

You're a poor sad fucker aren't you?

So I see the pattern....you stop taking your 'mad as fuck'pills.....you go out & get pissed.......log on.........pick on a woman.........& HEY PRESTO......YOU'RE A MAN!!

There's no wimp like a wimp who picks on women.....eh Didge?

T-minus 20 seconds until you are back on my ignore list.....19,18,17 & counting....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:I will add my voice here Ben - you may notice that while Sassy and I respect each other we do not agree on a lot and can be spiky with each other so when we are in the same corner there is good reason.  Didge on first second and even third view is an intelligent free thinking debator - however over time it is unfortunate that you notice every so often, whether it is drink or not, he does something neither free thinking nor intelligent - and that something will be disruptive and very very hurtful to someone.  In this case he has gone after eddie who is one of the best posters I have known who always has her own opinion and (thankfully) is not scared to call her friends out when they over step boundaries.

Yeah, you're right Sphinx. It's a terrible comment to make about someone and it ranks right up there along with 'typical Scotsman, wouldn't pay 10p to save the life of a child from a paedophile'.

I'm sure you must remember thinking that was acceptable.

You are joking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:30 pm

You were very honest.

You're kind of like.....not very brainy are you?

Back to top Go down

Tesstacious wrote:

You were very honest.
My final comment, as people clearly want to carry this on (maybe Ben you could lock this thread?)

"I respect you for telling the truth" - what truth?  Who was the so-called other poster who asked him to"test" Eddie? Bullshit.  

End of.

Nobody asked me, as the test was on Eddie understanding in regards to being on the back end of accusations, sorry I tried to do so, but my intent was for good reasons not bad, I had to show what many people face daily by poor accusations and as seen it was not liked.

Anyway I could not give a flying fuck whether I am believed or not, the hypocrisy of some on here is pathetic as seen today again where for example again what did Joy do, disagree with others on this for posters to start on him, again pathetic gang mentality and complete hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down

Sassy wrote:

You were very honest.

JD, you don't seem to get what the problem was.   He pretended that someone had asked him to do it.   That meant that people were sniping and making insinuations about who had asked him to do it.   That was the problem.    If he had just said, no, this is something I am trying to prove, there wouldn't have been a problem at all.

..I know that Sassy..many were guessing who the tester could have been and it caused a bit of uproar,,I'm not commending that, but want I am commending is his honesty at exposing someone who sided with racists, attacked others for no reason, was sneaky and dishonest....

That was what I was commending Sass...Didge's honesty.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 5:34 pm

You were very honest.

Did you,tell your boss didge that you were homophobic earlier?
Perhaps you need testing.

Now wipe your mouth and don't breathe on me with that shit-breath. I'm sure didge's arse tastes very nice after your Sunday roast.

Fuck you and fuck didge and fuck root off nae noo!  cheers 

Laters frogturds.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

"I respect you for telling the truth" - what truth?  Who was the so-called other poster who asked him to"test" Eddie? Bullshit.  

End of.

Nobody asked me, as the test was on  Eddie understanding in regards to being on the back end of accusations, sorry I tried to do so, but my intent was for good reasons not bad, I had to show what many people face daily by poor accusations and as seen it was not liked.

Anyway I could not give a flying fuck whether I am believed or not, the hypocrisy of some on here is pathetic as seen today again where for example again what did Joy do, disagree with others on this for posters to start on him, again pathetic gang mentality and complete hypocrisy.

Your so right Didge..gang mentality, hypocrisy etc..

And never deserved some of that OTT treatment you got.

And apparently Ive no business defending myself from unwarranted insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:36 pm

eddie wrote:

You were very honest.

Now wipe your mouth and don't breathe on me with that shit-breath. I'm sure didge's arse tastes very nice after your Sunday roast.

Laters frogturds.

I rest my case, here you see the true nature of people claiming to be innocent by then being vile themselves, the hypocrisy is in abundance as seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

End of.

Nobody asked me, as the test was on  Eddie understanding in regards to being on the back end of accusations, sorry I tried to do so, but my intent was for good reasons not bad, I had to show what many people face daily by poor accusations and as seen it was not liked.

Hang on a minute......I thought you said you weren't coming back!!!!

You closed your account....BOOOOOM!! In a blaze of glory......CRASH!!!!! And now you're back KERRRBAAAANG!!!!

This is fucking priceless ......a Didge special.BAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laters frogturds.

I rest my case, here you see the true nature of people claiming to be innocent by then being vile themselves, the hypocrisy is in abundance as seen

Please can you tell us which woman you're going to bully next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Yes Shady I am back thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:

You were very honest.

Laters frogturds.

..Can you show me where I've been homophobic Eddie?...

Or is that just something you choose to see?

I believe over on Flap, you had a question for Sphinx about me?...
That question was answered on here around a week or two ago...

Just a shame you couldn't ask me directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Little man complex.

Hiya shady, shady, shady  Basketball 

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:

You were very honest.

Laters frogturds.

Good post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Shady wrote:

Little man complex.

Hiya shady, shady, shady  Basketball 

Watcha missus......are you well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Didge wrote:Yes Shady I am back thanks
Yeah that's great but which woman are you going to bully next?

Back to top Go down

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Afternoon Shady.   Now Shady, you know you have done a bit of that yourself in the past (and that is most definitely NOT standing up for didge). Anyway, how you doing?

Last edited by Sassy on Sun May 11, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laters frogturds.

Oh my God!, Didge, it's maybe best if we walk away for a bit mate...this reminds me of the hypocrisy on ADO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum