Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's not fair to let didge take the blame as being the creepy, obsessive one.

You asked didge to "test" me - on what, he won't say, and he's too loyal to tell us who it is!

So all we know is, I've been "tested", he now sees that he was "right" and he's disappointed in me.

So, nameless poster, please make yourself known to us, as the "Tester"

And tell us, what was I tested for and who else are you testing?  Suspect 

Thank you.
Once you've come forward perhaps Ben can delete the thread as it is a rather embarrassing one for the Tester and the one who performed the "test".


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

This place has gone mad.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

So now didge is making out that he is making me feel like I've been accused so he can say "How do you like it?'

Erm..?

Pathetic didge. Did you come up with that all by yourself? That is weak. Very weak.

Sorry, harves and David were there last night and it was the pizza halal chicken thread thingy and he suddenly started spouting on about tests......

He's obsessive and weird and now turns out he's a liar too.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

eddie wrote:So now didge is making out that he is making me feel like I've been accused so he can say "How do you like it?'

Erm..?

Pathetic didge. Did you come up with that all by yourself? That is weak. Very weak.

Sorry, harves and David were there last night and it was the pizza halal chicken thread thingy and he suddenly started spouting on about tests......

He's obsessive and weird and now turns out he's a liar too.


Actually the point is proving better than I though by your reactions Eddie

Have to go out, but you still have not grasped it yet

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Could someone please link to the thread in question?

And apologise, thought it might be you because you set up the thread about the halal furore, on thinking about it I realise it isn't something you would have done.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Really starts here: http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4532p350-pizza-express-uses-only-halal-chicken and Didges reply to Nems, nope, nothing to do with her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:03 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4532p300-pizza-express-uses-only-halal-chicken

Page 7

You will see didge spamming whist harves, David and I were chatting.
He then says his weird stuff about a "test" which he is now pretending to be about something else.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Working better than I thought!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

I know it wasnt you


..very convenient Nems, only a minute after Didge confirmed it wasn't Sassy! Laughing 

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:The actual test was my own invention, I was just asked to test the view point Tess.

And Nems you were insinuated it was Sassy, which exposes again what a poor character you are, after being made to look silly with all your paranoia.

Wrong I knew immediately it wasnt Sassy that made the suggestion to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


..very convenient Nems, only a minute after Didge confirmed it wasn't Sassy! Laughing 

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.


Sorry that again is a lie, you came in ignorant of any such claim, it is all there to read back on, just did so myself, so you are telling porkies Nems and clearly you were insinuating it was Sassy, until Eddie rightly stated it was not her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
Samhraí wrote:Haha, this shit is retarded.

No actually, what Didge did was retarded.   He either set up what he was was a 'test' and lied that someone else had asked him to do it, or he did it for someone else and let everyone speculate over who it was.   As normal Nemnuts tried to make out it was me.   So we want the person who asked him to do it, if they exist, to come forward, or Didge to own up to what he did.   Now, I have agreed with Didge on quite a lot of things, but if he had the brains he says he has, he would have knows that saying someone else asked him to do it would mean the Grange Hill Gang would start saying it was me.

Whatever the answer is, what he did was be a pain in the arse and if someone asked him to do it, whoever they might be, they are going to get the sharp end of my tongue.

For the love of mike you self obsessed old bag I just checked my phone and at 1.13 today I told FTL who I thought it was.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.


Sorry that again is a lie, you came in ignorant of any such claim, it is all there to read back on, just did so myself, so you are telling porkies Nems and clearly you were insinuating it was Sassy, until Eddie rightly stated it was not her.

Nems contacted me this morning and sassy's name wasn't mentioned.
I don't tell lies.

Thought you were going out for fun?
I've inly just noticed but you really do talk utter crap Deputy Dodge

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.


Sorry that again is a lie, you came in ignorant of any such claim, it is all there to read back on, just did so myself, so you are telling porkies Nems and clearly you were insinuating it was Sassy, until Eddie rightly stated it was not her.

Wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No actually, what Didge did was retarded.   He either set up what he was was a 'test' and lied that someone else had asked him to do it, or he did it for someone else and let everyone speculate over who it was.   As normal Nemnuts tried to make out it was me.   So we want the person who asked him to do it, if they exist, to come forward, or Didge to own up to what he did.   Now, I have agreed with Didge on quite a lot of things, but if he had the brains he says he has, he would have knows that saying someone else asked him to do it would mean the Grange Hill Gang would start saying it was me.

Whatever the answer is, what he did was be a pain in the arse and if someone asked him to do it, whoever they might be, they are going to get the sharp end of my tongue.

For the love of mike you self obsessed old bag I just checked my phone and at 1.13 today I told FTL who I thought it was.

I just said that over on the other thread, but I cocked up the time I thought it was this morning... apparently losing track of time is a criminal offence in this place now  Rolling Eyes 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Didge wrote:Working better than I thought!

Didge, stop dodging the ball.

Tell us about this test invention and about the poster who told you to test me.


Come on deputy dodge.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:


Sorry that again is a lie, you came in ignorant of any such claim, it is all there to read back on, just did so myself, so you are telling porkies Nems and clearly you were insinuating it was Sassy, until Eddie rightly stated it was not her.

Wrong



Its not wrong though Nems, because you have no answer to the truth.

Cannot believe you need to text each other for back up mind, dear me, what is the call sign, international rescue?

Harvesmum stated first things this morning then looks utterly idiotic by then claiming she could not remember the time, one you expose a lie, it gets worse by the minute. She claimed you texted them, yet you came into the debate ignorant of what was going on hence your questions and even getting the person wrong, so on all fronts we know you were all insinuating Sassy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello???? This isnt about Nems, its about who asked you to test Eddie!!!!!!! Lets keep to the thread topic please...........
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

For the love of mike you self obsessed old bag I just checked my phone and at 1.13 today I told FTL who I thought it was.

I just said that over on the other thread, but I cocked up the time I thought it was this morning...  apparently losing track of time is a criminal offence in this place now  Rolling Eyes 



So now you have a good memory on being sent a text and its contents but so utterly confused with the time with it was sent yet stating first thing in the morning which is very precise to then later when exposed to anywhere from then until the afternoon?

Wow, really odd

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

harvesmom wrote:Hello???? This isnt about Nems, its about who asked you to test Eddie!!!!!!! Lets keep to the thread topic please...........

I think the test is him talking about the test.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:21 pm

harvesmom wrote:Hello???? This isnt about Nems, its about who asked you to test Eddie!!!!!!! Lets keep to the thread topic please...........


Is it, or is it about prejudice people?

You got exposed peta, sorry

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:22 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

For the love of mike you self obsessed old bag I just checked my phone and at 1.13 today I told FTL who I thought it was.

I just said that over on the other thread, but I cocked up the time I thought it was this morning...  apparently losing track of time is a criminal offence in this place now  Rolling Eyes 

Its a bloody joke and we all know exactly what will happen next.
Didge is galloping up shit creek without a paddle or a clue.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 pm

harvesmom wrote:Hello???? This isnt about Nems, its about who asked you to test Eddie!!!!!!! Lets keep to the thread topic please...........

Now who has Didgeall knickers Knotted about me!?  ::D:: ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Let's bring this back on topic as didge so routinely says every day.

Test. Deputy Dodge. Come on.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I just said that over on the other thread, but I cocked up the time I thought it was this morning...  apparently losing track of time is a criminal offence in this place now  Rolling Eyes 

Its a bloody joke and we all know exactly what will happen next.
Didge is galloping up shit creek without a paddle or a clue.



Didgeis very happy even though he is running late, so much so you see two people poorly try to detract from being exposed ha ha

Night ladies have fun

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I just said that over on the other thread, but I cocked up the time I thought it was this morning...  apparently losing track of time is a criminal offence in this place now  Rolling Eyes 

Its a bloody joke and we all know exactly what will happen next.
Didge is galloping up shit creek without a paddle or a clue.

Exactly.

He's flailing around.

He was supposed to, go out for fun a while back.

Exposed! (Another didge ism!)

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 pm

eddie wrote:Let's bring this back on topic as didge so routinely says every day.

Test. Deputy Dodge. Come on.



In good time Eddie, starting to see excellent results at the moment

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Let's bring this back on topic as didge so routinely says every day.

Test. Deputy Dodge. Come on.



In good time Eddie, starting to see excellent results at the moment

Do,you mean you're making it up as you go along?
Do,you actually believe your own shite?


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Hmmhmmhmmhmmhmm.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Its a bloody joke and we all know exactly what will happen next.
Didge is galloping up shit creek without a paddle or a clue.



Didgeis very happy even though he is running late, so much so you see two people poorly try to detract from being exposed ha ha

Night ladies have fun

Didge is a liar and a coward

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Hello???? This isnt about Nems, its about who asked you to test Eddie!!!!!!! Lets keep to the thread topic please...........


Is it, or is it about prejudice people?

You got exposed peta, sorry

Who's peta  ::dunno:: 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:


Is it, or is it about prejudice people?

You got exposed peta, sorry

Who's peta  ::dunno:: 

A group who back domestic terrorists to my knowledge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Samhraí wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Who's peta  ::dunno:: 

A group who back domestic terrorists to my knowledge.

O ok ...thanks... i think!
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Deputy Dodger has been caught lying so what he's doing now is making some thing up.
He'll go offline for "fun" with his "mate" (perhaps,he'll test him?) and when he returns tonight, tomorrow, who knows, he'll have some strange little concocted story about how he always knew I wasn't "nice" and I'm secretly RW and that he knew I could easily be annoyed blah blah and some more bollocks he'll add on for good measure.

And the we have it.

He will always be known as the Deputy Dodger, test creator.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:35 pm

eddie wrote:Deputy Dodger has been caught lying so what he's doing now is making some thing up.
He'll go offline for "fun" with his "mate" (perhaps,he'll test him?) and when he returns tonight, tomorrow, who knows, he'll have some strange little concocted story about how he always knew I wasn't "nice" and I'm secretly RW and that he knew I could easily be annoyed blah blah and some more bollocks he'll add on for good measure.

And the we have it.

He will always be known as the Deputy Dodger, test creator.

Maybe he'll call you Peta too  ::dunno:: 

I'm going to call him dodgy fromnow on  ::happ::  I hope he has text his "mate" to tell him he's going to be late. Wonder if he'll tell his "mate" its because he has been busy all day making up shit about a woman on an internet forum.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:Deputy Dodger has been caught lying so what he's doing now is making some thing up.
He'll go offline for "fun" with his "mate" (perhaps,he'll test him?) and when he returns tonight, tomorrow, who knows, he'll have some strange little concocted story about how he always knew I wasn't "nice" and I'm secretly RW and that he knew I could easily be annoyed blah blah and some more bollocks he'll add on for good measure.

And the we have it.

He will always be known as the Deputy Dodger, test creator.

Maybe he'll call you Peta too  ::dunno:: 

I'm going to call him dodgy fromnow on  ::happ::  I hope he has text his "mate" to tell him he's going to be late. Wonder if he'll tell his "mate" its because he has been busy all day making up shit about a woman on an internet forum.

Perhaps harves, or maybe he's been devising a test to take down the pub?  :\\:[: 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Maybe he'll call you Peta too  ::dunno:: 

I'm going to call him dodgy fromnow on  ::happ::  I hope he has text his "mate" to tell him he's going to be late. Wonder if he'll tell his "mate" its because he has been busy all day making up shit about a woman on an internet forum.

Perhaps harves, or maybe he's been devising a test to take down the pub?  :\\:[: 

Like, A Pub Quiz  bounce 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:44 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

Perhaps harves, or maybe he's been devising a test to take down the pub?  :\\:[: 

Like, A Pub Quiz  bounce 

Erm no harves, maybe more like a personally test on his mate?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


..very convenient Nems, only a minute after Didge confirmed it wasn't Sassy! Laughing 

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.


..so it's not Sassy, but you know who it is you said earlier,right?..

But you won't say for the risk of being wrong  Laughing 

Your guessing and havering Nems...but feel free to prove me wrong by dating on here who you think it is...

But as I said, that's not going to happen ...only of the tester was revealed you would be saying..oh I knew that and I told my friends..

B'ahhs  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 8:49 pm

What do you think about someone setting up a test against a forum 'friend' then JD?

Underhand?
Disloyal?
Unnecessary?
Nasty?
Other?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Listen stirrer I told FTL Harvesmom and David hours ago what I think the true story is not that I need to justify myself to Uriah Heep.


..so it's not Sassy, but you know who it is you said earlier,right?..

But you won't say for the risk of being wrong  Laughing 

Your guessing and havering Nems...but feel free to prove me wrong by dating on here who you think it is...

But as I said, that's not going to happen ...only of the tester was revealed you would be saying..oh I knew that and I told my friends..

B'ahhs   Laughing 

Fuck of JD you are neither use nor ornament

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Not going to answer my post JD?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:What do you think about someone setting up a test against a forum 'friend' then JD?

Underhand?
Disloyal?
Unnecessary?
Nasty?
Other?


Why you asking me that and not anyone else Eddie?, do you think it's me?(I think you do and have done since the start)...

Just come out and ask me Eddie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:What do you think about someone setting up a test against a forum 'friend' then JD?

Underhand?
Disloyal?
Unnecessary?
Nasty?
Other?


Why you asking me that and not anyone else Eddie?, do you think it's me?(I think you do and have done since the start)...

Just come out and ask me Eddie.

If I thought it was you id ask you. Jeez. I say what I think, how long you known me??????

I'm asking what you think JD. Let's hear it please.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Why you asking me that and not anyone else Eddie?, do you think it's me?(I think you do and have done since the start)...

Just come out and ask me Eddie.

If I thought it was you id ask you. Jeez. I say what I think, how long you known me??????

I'm asking what you think JD. Let's hear it please.


It's not a question that can be easily answered Eds, there are factors like the character of the person in question, what they stand for etc...

If it were someone asking Didge to turn against a friend, then I would think that would be underhand and unnecessary..but also Eds...as I've not seen exactly what the person has said to Didge or exactly what the test was in full detail, it is still difficult to give amd answer to that...

The 'tester' may well just want to see if Didge picked up on the things the ' tester' does.

In short Eds..I can't give a clear answer until I knew the entirety of it all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

If I thought it was you id ask you. Jeez. I say what I think, how long you known me??????

I'm asking what you think JD. Let's hear it please.


It's not a question that can be easily answered Eds, there are factors like the character of the person in question, what they stand for etc...

If it were someone asking Didge to turn against a friend, then I would think that would be underhand and unnecessary..but also Eds...as I've not seen exactly what the person has said to Didge or exactly what the test was in full detail, it is still difficult to give amd answer to that...

The 'tester' may well just want to see if Didge picked up on the things the ' tester' does.

In short Eds..I can't give a clear answer until I knew the entirety of it all.

Dont be shy JD not knowing the facts has never previously stopeed you from sticking your oar in. You were quick enough to say I thought it was Sassy why so shy of giving an opinion now?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 pm

What a really crappy thread.

I thought this forum was supposed to be about news discussion, but we get the author of it along with her other forum buddies turning it into a joke time and time again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


It's not a question that can be easily answered Eds, there are factors like the character of the person in question, what they stand for etc...

If it were someone asking Didge to turn against a friend, then I would think that would be underhand and unnecessary..but also Eds...as I've not seen exactly what the person has said to Didge or exactly what the test was in full detail, it is still difficult to give amd answer to that...

The 'tester' may well just want to see if Didge picked up on the things the ' tester' does.

In short Eds..I can't give a clear answer until I knew the entirety of it all.

Dont be shy JD not knowing the facts has never previously stopeed you from sticking your oar in. You were quick enough to say I thought it was Sassy why so shy of giving an opinion now?


But Nems ...without knowing the full facts, how can I possibly give a full and honest opinion?

What kind of test?, who by?what questions were asked of Didge etc etc?

It's like hearing only a snippet of the news dear Nems...one is left wondering or even imagining a scenario playing out in their head.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Norman T wrote:What a really crappy thread.

I thought this forum was supposed to be about news discussion, but we get the author of it along with her other forum buddies turning it into a joke time and time again.


...it's May Madness Norm!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Norman T wrote:What a really crappy thread.

I thought this forum was supposed to be about news discussion, but we get the author of it along with her other forum buddies turning it into a joke time and time again.

Stick me on ignore phil then it won't matter anymore.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by eddie on Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Dont be shy JD not knowing the facts has never previously stopeed you from sticking your oar in. You were quick enough to say I thought it was Sassy why so shy of giving an opinion now?


But Nems ...without knowing the full facts, how can I possibly give a full and honest opinion?

What kind of test?, who by?what questions were asked of Didge etc etc?

It's like hearing only a snippet of the news dear Nems...one is left wondering or even imagining a scenario playing out in their head.

Spot on!!!
Exactly JD.

Which is what I was asking Deputy Dodge but he ran away without answering.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can the poster who set up the test please come forward?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum