Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Take your own advice FB, you're the one using labels not me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Take your own advice FB, you're the one using labels not me

I don't understand how you can claim not to be a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:49 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Take your own advice FB, you're the one using labels not me

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 

Just because someone finds gay sex disgusting doesn't automatically mean they are homophobic.

And I've sent you a message in the Miscellany section below.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 

Just because someone finds gay sex disgusting  doesn't automatically mean they are homophobic.

And I've sent you a message in the Miscellany section below.

I think it does.

It isn't disgusting and if someone goes around stating it is they clearly have issues as far as i'm concerned.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Take your own advice FB, you're the one using labels not me

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 




...many men feel like that FB it doesn't mean they are homophobic, It can just mean they find the thought of it awful as they are straight....

Of course there are others who would show severe hatred towards some who are gay people ...that's different.

I find the thought of gay sex not very nice to say the least, but I wouldn't dislike anyone just because they are gay and like gay sex.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

Just because someone finds gay sex disgusting  doesn't automatically mean they are homophobic.

And I've sent you a message in the Miscellany section below.

I think it does.

It isn't disgusting and if someone goes around stating it is they clearly have issues as far as i'm concerned.

No it doesn't.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

Just because someone finds gay sex disgusting  doesn't automatically mean they are homophobic.

And I've sent you a message in the Miscellany section below.

I think it does.

It isn't disgusting and if someone goes around stating it is they clearly have issues as far as i'm concerned.

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think it does.

It isn't disgusting and if someone goes around stating it is they clearly have issues as far as i'm concerned.

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

Umm thats a bit of an odd question but if someone else is consenting to something that means they want to do it.I don't see how you can compare gay sex to 'violence'?


_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 




...many men feel like that FB it doesn't mean they are homophobic, It can just mean they find the thought of it awful as they are straight....

Of course there are others who would show severe hatred towards some who are gay people ...that's different.

I find the thought of gay sex not very nice to say the least, but I wouldn't dislike anyone just because they are gay and like gay sex.

I see what you are saying,sort of JD.

But I think these same men would have no problems having a**l sex with a lady therefore its the two men part they don't like ( not the act itself )and isn't that a bit homophobic in itself?

I do understand men will view this differently to women though.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Take your own advice FB, you're the one using labels not me

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 

there are indeed many things you dont understand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't understand how you can claim not to be  a homophobe when you have stated you find gay sex 'disgusting',that's all. Shocked 

there are indeed many things you dont understand

Instead of being cryptic a simple explanation of your feelings would be nice.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

Umm thats a bit of an odd question but if someone else is consenting to something that means they want to do it.I don't see how you can compare gay sex to 'violence'?


didn't answer the question i see

waffled instead

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

there are indeed many things you dont understand

Instead of being cryptic a simple explanation of your feelings would be nice.

you have already decided i am a homophobe even though you constantly ask me to explain what it is i believe

so what would i achieve by explaining my views when you have already decide what my views are??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Umm thats a bit of an odd question but if someone else is consenting to something that means they want to do it.I don't see how you can compare gay sex to 'violence'?


didn't answer the question i see

waffled instead

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

But you said the sex is consenting so its not up to me to judge other consenting adults.

And what do you mean by 'violent',you will have to elaborate.If you mean without going into detail,a bit rough,then no I don't find that disgusting .

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

didn't answer the question i see

waffled instead

Do you find violent consensual sex disgusting?

But you said the sex is consenting so its not up to me to judge other consenting adults.

And what do you mean by 'violent',you will have to elaborate.If you mean without going into detail,a bit rough,then no I don't find that disgusting .

Do you mean wrestling?

That's a guy thing, and very horny  Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

...Just try not to laugh too much, else you will lose!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by groomsy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm

it doesnt bother me just dont wanna see it tbh, but im not gonna tell them to stop
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 pm

groomsy wrote:it doesnt bother me just dont wanna see it tbh, but im not gonna tell them to stop


Tongues down each others throat's in public is a bit uncouth, whether straight or gay, i would agree with that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Catman wrote:
groomsy wrote:it doesnt bother me just dont wanna see it tbh, but im not gonna tell them to stop


Tongues down each others throat's in public is a bit uncouth, whether straight or gay, i would agree with that!


So now you're saying you don't want to see two gay men kissing in public

Is suggest you learn some tolerance you fucking homophobic piece of shit

Gay are people to you fascist nazi

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:32 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:


Tongues down each others throat's in public is a bit uncouth, whether straight or gay, i would agree with that!


So now you're saying you don't want to see two gay men kissing in public

Is suggest you  learn some tolerance you fucking homophobic piece of shit

Gay are people to you fascist nazi

I'm saying that it isn't nice to see either gay people, or straight people with their tongues down each others throat's in public.

...A kiss, a cuddle, holding hands etc....Now i don't have a problem with that, whether straight or gay. Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:36 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:




...many men feel like that FB it doesn't mean they are homophobic, It can just mean they find the thought of it awful as they are straight....

Of course there are others who would show severe hatred towards some who are gay people ...that's different.

I find the thought of gay sex not very nice to say the least, but I wouldn't dislike anyone just because they are gay and like gay sex.

I see what you are saying,sort of JD.

But I think these same men would have no problems having a**l sex with a lady therefore its the two men part they don't like ( not the act itself )and isn't that a bit homophobic in itself?

I do understand men will view this differently to women though.


...I think what may play a huge part in many men finding the thought of man on man horrible is that as long as women give birth to kids , that is what is regarded as natural and even ' normal' , but it is the business of gay people ...and although I find the thought of gay sex extremely uncomfortable, I would never go looking to beat gay people up or despise them for being gay show them I'll feeling....

I guess only a gay person can fully explain what it feels like to be gay and living in a society which although has got better and more understanding and accepting...still has issues with gay people.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 pm

.....Saying that, if i went to a gay bar again, that wouldn't really bother me at all, as when i was young....In the days...I think that i spent the whole duration of my time in the pub, with my tongue down a boyfriends throat.

....Sure that it's the same in straight venues, at a certain age!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:


So now you're saying you don't want to see two gay men kissing in public

Is suggest you  learn some tolerance you fucking homophobic piece of shit

Gay are people to you fascist nazi

I'm saying that it isn't nice to see gay people,with their tongues down each others throat's in public. 

homophobic bastard

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:56 am

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I see what you are saying,sort of JD.

But I think these same men would have no problems having a**l sex with a lady therefore its the two men part they don't like ( not the act itself )and isn't that a bit homophobic in itself?

I do understand men will view this differently to women though.


...I think what may play a huge part in many men finding the thought of man on man horrible is that as long as women give birth to kids , that is what is regarded as natural and even ' normal' , but it is the business of gay people ...and although I find the thought of gay sex extremely uncomfortable, I would never go looking to beat gay people up or despise them for being gay show them I'll feeling....

I guess only a gay person can fully explain what it  feels like to be gay and living in a society which although has got better and more understanding and accepting...still has issues with gay people.

I understand your view JD but I think its a man's view because I can't relate to it but my boyfriend has expressed a similar sentiment to you and he isn't homophobic.

To me it is not 'gay sex' but lets be frank,a*al sex.Far more hetero couples have a*al sex than gay couples,the numbers make it so.I don't personally see a difference between a man and a woman doing it (and that won't further the species will it lol! ) or two men.


_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


...I think what may play a huge part in many men finding the thought of man on man horrible is that as long as women give birth to kids , that is what is regarded as natural and even ' normal' , but it is the business of gay people ...and although I find the thought of gay sex extremely uncomfortable, I would never go looking to beat gay people up or despise them for being gay show them I'll feeling....

I guess only a gay person can fully explain what it  feels like to be gay and living in a society which although has got better and more understanding and accepting...still has issues with gay people.

I understand your view JD but I think its a man's view because I can't relate to it but my boyfriend has expressed a similar sentiment to you and he isn't homophobic.

To me it is not 'gay sex' but lets be frank,a*al sex.Far more hetero couples have a*al sex than gay couples,the numbers make it so.I don't personally see a difference between a man and a woman doing it (and that won't further the species will it lol! ) or two men.



ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i see

homophobes are only people who YOU say are homophobes

that clears things up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I understand your view JD but I think its a man's view because I can't relate to it but my boyfriend has expressed a similar sentiment to you and he isn't homophobic.

To me it is not 'gay sex' but lets be frank,a*al sex.Far more hetero couples have a*al sex than gay couples,the numbers make it so.I don't personally see a difference between a man and a woman doing it (and that won't further the species will it lol! ) or two men.



ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i see

homophobes are only people who YOU say are homophobes

that clears things up

That isn't anything like what she said. But I understand you saying she said that makes it easier for you to fall into your usual droll line of argument  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:


ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i see

homophobes are only people who YOU say are homophobes

that clears things up

That isn't anything like what she said. But I understand you saying she said that makes it easier for you to fall into your usual droll line of argument  Rolling Eyes 

if i said what JD said about gay sex id be a homophobe

but because its JD and because its her boyfriend who are "uncomfortable with gay sex" its ok

see elizel??

homophobia is fluid and undefined and subjective to an individuals perspective

do you understand now why i laugh at you every time you call me a homophobe??


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That isn't anything like what she said. But I understand you saying she said that makes it easier for you to fall into your usual droll line of argument  Rolling Eyes 

if i said what JD said about gay sex id be a homophobe

but because its JD and because its her boyfriend who are "uncomfortable with gay sex" its ok

see elizel??

homophobia is fluid and undefined and subjective to an individuals perspective

do you understand now why i laugh at you every time you call me a homophobe??


All you have just said is baseless assertion 'if I said what he said blah blah blah...'. If you said what JD said I wouldn't call you a homophobe actually. But you didn't say what JD said, you have over a few years said many things which make your homophobia clear for all to see. But you ignore that fact if it makes your things easier for your limited ability to understand things.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

if i said what JD said about gay sex id be a homophobe

but because its JD and because its her boyfriend who are "uncomfortable with gay sex" its ok

see elizel??

homophobia is fluid and undefined and subjective to an individuals perspective

do you understand now why i laugh at you every time you call me a homophobe??


All you have just said is baseless assertion 'if I said what he said blah blah blah...'. If you said what JD said I wouldn't call you a homophobe actually. But you didn't say what JD said, you have over a few years said many things which make your homophobia clear for all to see. But you ignore that fact if it makes your things easier for your limited ability to understand things.

well elizel as i have said thats YOUR opinion

in your opinion i am a homophobe, not because i am but because you want me to be silenced (hows that working out for you??) so you ineffectively use the term in a futile attempt to browbeat me into submission (hows that working out for you??)

you can call me a homophobe all day long and yet you will be hard pressed to find a single post of mine that contains any real homophobia






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

All you have just said is baseless assertion 'if I said what he said blah blah blah...'. If you said what JD said I wouldn't call you a homophobe actually. But you didn't say what JD said, you have over a few years said many things which make your homophobia clear for all to see. But you ignore that fact if it makes your things easier for your limited ability to understand things.

well elizel as i have said thats YOUR opinion

in your opinion i am a homophobe, not because i am but because you want me to be silenced (hows that working out for you??) so you ineffectively use the term in a futile attempt to browbeat me into submission (hows that working out for you??)

you can call me a homophobe all day long and yet you will be hard pressed to find a single post of mine that contains any real homophobia






I'm not going to trawl through your posts smelly you aren't worth it.

I don't want you silenced or 'brow breaten'; again this is just your paranoid imagination; because for you everything is smelly vs the world; everyone must be militant and against your view; everyone is an enemy; it is quite pathetic.

Again though you discard the facts lad, because everything needs to be simple for you, or you will realize your repetitive drivel is BS is actually is.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

well elizel as i have said thats YOUR opinion

in your opinion i am a homophobe, not because i am but because you want me to be silenced (hows that working out for you??) so you ineffectively use the term in a futile attempt to browbeat me into submission (hows that working out for you??)

you can call me a homophobe all day long and yet you will be hard pressed to find a single post of mine that contains any real homophobia






I'm not going to trawl through your posts smelly you aren't worth it.

I don't want you silenced or 'brow breaten'; again this is just your paranoid imagination; because for you everything is smelly vs the world; everyone must be militant and against your view; everyone is an enemy; it is quite pathetic.

Again though you discard the facts lad, because everything needs to be simple for you, or you will realize your repetitive drivel is BS is actually is.

of course it would be a waste of time for what you are looking for

you wont find it, because you know as well as i do that the only reason you resort 100 times a day to calling me a homophobe is because you cannot deal with what it is i am saying

the points i raise would force you to look at your own stance and admit that it is you not me who is the bigot.

but of course you can never do that because it would be much harder to maintain your victims status wouldn't it??

cant be a victim and a bigot now can you?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I'm not going to trawl through your posts smelly you aren't worth it.

I don't want you silenced or 'brow breaten'; again this is just your paranoid imagination; because for you everything is smelly vs the world; everyone must be militant and against your view; everyone is an enemy; it is quite pathetic.

Again though you discard the facts lad, because everything needs to be simple for you, or you will realize your repetitive drivel is BS is actually is.

of course it would be a waste of time for what you are looking for

you wont find it, because you know as well as i do that the only reason you resort 100 times a day to calling me a homophobe is because you cannot deal with what it is i am saying

the points i raise would force you to look at your own stance and admit that it is you not me who is the bigot.

but of course you can never do that because it would be much harder to maintain your victims status wouldn't it??

cant be a victim and a bigot now can you?



Same old same old. Grow up smelly.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:48 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That isn't anything like what she said. But I understand you saying she said that makes it easier for you to fall into your usual droll line of argument  Rolling Eyes 

if i said what JD said about gay sex id be a homophobe

but because its JD and because its her boyfriend who are "uncomfortable with gay sex" its ok

see elizel??

homophobia is fluid and undefined and subjective to an individuals perspective

do you understand now why i laugh at you every time you call me a homophobe??


Well I can explain with a little more clairty then.

I like JD and like my boyfriend (sometimes) lol!  so didn't really want to say it.

I think their attitude is slightly homophobic,yes.I think someone who isn't 'comfortable' with two men having sex is a homophobic trait.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

if i said what JD said about gay sex id be a homophobe

but because its JD and because its her boyfriend who are "uncomfortable with gay sex" its ok

see elizel??

homophobia is fluid and undefined and subjective to an individuals perspective

do you understand now why i laugh at you every time you call me a homophobe??


Well I can explain with a little more clairty then.

I like JD and like my boyfriend (sometimes) lol!  so didn't really want to say it.

I think their attitude is slightly homophobic,yes.I think someone who isn't 'comfortable' with two men having sex is a homophobic trait.

hi bunny x

From what I've read it seems we are generally of similar opinions on social issues; however, it isn't homophobic for a straight guy to be uncomfortable with the idea of two men having sex (I presume two lesbians are not keen on the thought either, and you wouldn't call them homophobic would you?); any more than I'm heterophobic because I don't like the idea of sex with a woman haha.

People don't like the idea of doing various things- from eating frogs, to bungee jumping to having sex with people of a certain sex- it doesn't mean they don't like those people who do those things (and indeed many who don't like them will still support the rights of that person and support them in being fully equal in doing so).

So neither JD or your boyfriend have a homophobic attitude in this case- anymore than I can be said to have a heterophobic, bungee-jumper-phobic or frog-eaterphobic attitude on things  Cool 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well I can explain with a little more clairty then.

I like JD and like my boyfriend (sometimes) lol!  so didn't really want to say it.

I think their attitude is slightly homophobic,yes.I think someone who isn't 'comfortable' with two men having sex is a homophobic trait.

hi bunny x

From what I've read it seems we are generally of similar opinions on social issues; however, it isn't homophobic for a straight guy to be uncomfortable with the idea of two men having sex (I presume two lesbians are not keen on the thought either, and you wouldn't call them homophobic would you?); any more than I'm heterophobic because I don't like the idea of sex with a woman haha.

People don't like the idea of doing various things- from eating frogs, to bungee jumping to having sex with people of a certain sex- it doesn't mean they don't like those people who do those things (and indeed many who don't like them will still support the rights of that person and support them in being fully equal in doing so).

So neither JD or your boyfriend have a homophobic attitude in this case- anymore than I can be said to have a heterophobic, bungee-jumper-phobic or frog-eaterphobic attitude on things  Cool 

Hello there  cheers 

Well I'm relieved to hear that.Maybe i'm a bit too harsh.

The truth is I think some men are repulsed by the idea of two men having sex and yet they claim not to have a problem with gay men and this is not easily reconciled in my mind.There is a difference in 'not being comfortable with' and 'being repulsed by'.(i'm not talking about JD or my bloke here)

If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.


_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

hi bunny x

From what I've read it seems we are generally of similar opinions on social issues; however, it isn't homophobic for a straight guy to be uncomfortable with the idea of two men having sex (I presume two lesbians are not keen on the thought either, and you wouldn't call them homophobic would you?); any more than I'm heterophobic because I don't like the idea of sex with a woman haha.

People don't like the idea of doing various things- from eating frogs, to bungee jumping to having sex with people of a certain sex- it doesn't mean they don't like those people who do those things (and indeed many who don't like them will still support the rights of that person and support them in being fully equal in doing so).

So neither JD or your boyfriend have a homophobic attitude in this case- anymore than I can be said to have a heterophobic, bungee-jumper-phobic or frog-eaterphobic attitude on things  Cool 

Hello there  cheers 

Well I'm relieved to hear that.Maybe i'm a bit too harsh.

The truth is I think some men are repulsed by the idea of two men having sex and yet they claim not to have a problem with gay men and while this it is not easily reconciled in my mind.There is a difference in 'not being comfortable with' and 'being repulsed by'.(i'm not talking about JD or my bloke here)

If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.

I don't know tbh. There are certain sex acts which I find repulsive; for example (and I so googled the exact term here lol) autoerotic-asphyxiation, I find pretty repulsive- but would I hate on someone or judge someone inferior because they did it- no. Many gay men do not even have anal sex, I can only assume because they don't like the idea (or are even repulsed by it themselves I don't know)- so it is just people judging a particular thing as disgusting without then transferring that disgust into something worse.

I am utterly repulsed and grossed out at the thought of going down on a woman (whoever is doing it)- that isn't a judgement of the person however, just the act, does it make me heterophobic?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:25 pm

If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.



How ironic.

But also scary.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Hello there  cheers 

Well I'm relieved to hear that.Maybe i'm a bit too harsh.

The truth is I think some men are repulsed by the idea of two men having sex and yet they claim not to have a problem with gay men and while this it is not easily reconciled in my mind.There is a difference in 'not being comfortable with' and 'being repulsed by'.(i'm not talking about JD or my bloke here)

If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.

I don't know tbh. There are certain sex acts which I find repulsive; for example (and I so googled the exact term here lol) autoerotic-asphyxiation, I find pretty repulsive- but would I hate on someone or judge someone inferior because they did it- no. Many gay men do not even have anal sex, I can only assume because they don't like the idea (or are even repulsed by it themselves I don't know)- so it is just people judging a particular thing as disgusting without then transferring that disgust into something worse.

I am utterly repulsed and grossed out at the thought of going down on a woman (whoever is doing it)- that isn't a judgement of the person however, just the act, does it make me heterophobic?

I think the fact you view a lady in any physical sense repulsive makes you phobic of something,possibly.

I am a straight female and I have no sexual interest in women but I would not be 'repulsed' by the idea of being intimate with them,I just wouldn't be aroused.

Do you see the difference?I haven't really wanted to broach this and I don't want to offend you.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.



How ironic.

But also scary.

Be quiet Oh Great One who speaks in the Third Person

We are not worthy  lol! 

(I'm jesting)

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:31 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't know tbh. There are certain sex acts which I find repulsive; for example (and I so googled the exact term here lol) autoerotic-asphyxiation, I find pretty repulsive- but would I hate on someone or judge someone inferior because they did it- no. Many gay men do not even have anal sex, I can only assume because they don't like the idea (or are even repulsed by it themselves I don't know)- so it is just people judging a particular thing as disgusting without then transferring that disgust into something worse.

I am utterly repulsed and grossed out at the thought of going down on a woman (whoever is doing it)- that isn't a judgement of the person however, just the act, does it make me heterophobic?

I think the fact you view a lady in any physical sense repulsive makes you phobic of something,possibly.

I am a straight female and I have no sexual interest in women but I would not be 'repulsed' by the idea of being intimate with them,I just wouldn't be aroused.

Do you see the difference?I haven't really wanted to broach this and I don't want to offend you.


So in your opinion Fluffy - if a person is repulsed by others carrying out a sexual act, they are phobic?

If men are repulsed by two men bumming they must be homophobic?

Can we not just let people be repulsed if they so wish and leave them alone?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:34 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't know tbh. There are certain sex acts which I find repulsive; for example (and I so googled the exact term here lol) autoerotic-asphyxiation, I find pretty repulsive- but would I hate on someone or judge someone inferior because they did it- no. Many gay men do not even have anal sex, I can only assume because they don't like the idea (or are even repulsed by it themselves I don't know)- so it is just people judging a particular thing as disgusting without then transferring that disgust into something worse.

I am utterly repulsed and grossed out at the thought of going down on a woman (whoever is doing it)- that isn't a judgement of the person however, just the act, does it make me heterophobic?

I think the fact you view a lady in any physical sense repulsive makes you phobic of something,possibly.

I am a straight female and I have no sexual interest in women but I would not be 'repulsed' by the idea of being intimate with them,I just wouldn't be aroused.

Do you see the difference?I haven't really wanted to broach this and I don't want to offend you.

I'm not easily offended so no worries  Smile 

I am not repulsed by 'ladies' fluffy, just the thought of being intimate with them, and yes the thought of someone going down on a woman is unpleasant for me- naturally it is not something I think about unless a conversation prompted it (as in this case haha). How can that make me phobic in any sense? Sex acts and the physical body are not the same.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7894
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think the fact you view a lady in any physical sense repulsive makes you phobic of something,possibly.

I am a straight female and I have no sexual interest in women but I would not be 'repulsed' by the idea of being intimate with them,I just wouldn't be aroused.

Do you see the difference?I haven't really wanted to broach this and I don't want to offend you.


So in your opinion Fluffy - if a person is repulsed by others carrying out a sexual act, they are phobic?

If men are repulsed by two men bumming they must be homophobic?

Can we not just let people be repulsed if they so wish and leave them alone?

Well what is repulsion if not based in fear?

Yes of course people can be repulsed and left to their own devices.I am not suggesting otherwise.

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well I can explain with a little more clairty then.

I like JD and like my boyfriend (sometimes) lol!  so didn't really want to say it.

I think their attitude is slightly homophobic,yes.I think someone who isn't 'comfortable' with two men having sex is a homophobic trait.

hi bunny x

From what I've read it seems we are generally of similar opinions on social issues; however, it isn't homophobic for a straight guy to be uncomfortable with the idea of two men having sex (I presume two lesbians are not keen on the thought either, and you wouldn't call them homophobic would you?); any more than I'm heterophobic because I don't like the idea of sex with a woman haha.

People don't like the idea of doing various things- from eating frogs, to bungee jumping to having sex with people of a certain sex- it doesn't mean they don't like those people who do those things (and indeed many who don't like them will still support the rights of that person and support them in being fully equal in doing so).

So neither JD or your boyfriend have a homophobic attitude in this case- anymore than I can be said to have a heterophobic, bungee-jumper-phobic or frog-eaterphobic attitude on things  Cool 


You've nailed it Eil, there's nothing more I can add to this!Smile


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


So in your opinion Fluffy - if a person is repulsed by others carrying out a sexual act, they are phobic?

If men are repulsed by two men bumming they must be homophobic?

Can we not just let people be repulsed if they so wish and leave them alone?

Well what is repulsion if not based in fear?

Yes of course people can be repulsed and left to their own devices.I am not suggesting otherwise.

Repulsion of 2 men having sex isn't based on fear - it just sends a shiver down most mens' spines, I should think?

And I asked because It sounded like you were saying if a man does say that then he must be homophobic - thanks for clearing it up.  Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think the fact you view a lady in any physical sense repulsive makes you phobic of something,possibly.

I am a straight female and I have no sexual interest in women but I would not be 'repulsed' by the idea of being intimate with them,I just wouldn't be aroused.

Do you see the difference?I haven't really wanted to broach this and I don't want to offend you.

I'm not easily offended so no worries  Smile 

I am not repulsed by 'ladies' fluffy, just the thought of being intimate with them, and yes the thought of someone going down on a woman is unpleasant for me- naturally it is not something I think about unless a conversation prompted it (as in this case haha). How can that make me phobic in any sense? Sex acts and the physical body are not the same.

You are repulsed by the thought of sexual intimacy with a lady so you are phobic of that,not women themselves.I am not suggesting you are phobic of women just having sex with them.

The problem I have understanding all this apparent disgust is that disgust is a pretty strong emotion,rooted in distaste etc. It means you are viewing the other person as unattractive and unappealing.Which is fine,everyone can view things as they please...

I am not wording my opinion very well here,just that sexual physical acts with women or men don't disgust me so maybe thats why i'm having a hard time seeing the pov of others here.

Maybe I'm just mad  cheers 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 pm

It's not an easy thing to explain.

But whatever we all think - it's our choice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well what is repulsion if not based in fear?

Yes of course people can be repulsed and left to their own devices.I am not suggesting otherwise.

Repulsion of 2 men having sex isn't based on fear - it just sends a shiver down most mens' spines, I should think?

And I asked because It sounded like you were saying if a man does say that then he must be homophobic - thanks for clearing it up.   Smile 

I don't understand why though,this is the crux for me.
If i was to imagine two men having sex I don't feel any particular emotion because i'm a women and two gay men don't really interest me.but I certainly don't feel disgust.

Oh,I know what I mean.. Razz 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by FluffyBunny on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:It's not an easy thing to explain.

But whatever we all think - it's our choice.

Everyone should love each other and wish each other well  flower 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
FluffyBunny
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

hi bunny x

From what I've read it seems we are generally of similar opinions on social issues; however, it isn't homophobic for a straight guy to be uncomfortable with the idea of two men having sex (I presume two lesbians are not keen on the thought either, and you wouldn't call them homophobic would you?); any more than I'm heterophobic because I don't like the idea of sex with a woman haha.

People don't like the idea of doing various things- from eating frogs, to bungee jumping to having sex with people of a certain sex- it doesn't mean they don't like those people who do those things (and indeed many who don't like them will still support the rights of that person and support them in being fully equal in doing so).

So neither JD or your boyfriend have a homophobic attitude in this case- anymore than I can be said to have a heterophobic, bungee-jumper-phobic or frog-eaterphobic attitude on things  Cool 

Hello there  cheers 

Well I'm relieved to hear that.Maybe i'm a bit too harsh.

The truth is I think some men are repulsed by the idea of two men having sex and yet they claim not to have a problem with gay men and this is not easily reconciled in my mind.There is a difference in 'not being comfortable with' and 'being repulsed by'.(i'm not talking about JD or my bloke here)

If people view something with disgust that's a pretty damning judgement.



Thanks Fluffy, your alright too Smile

But it's honestly not homophobic for straight guys to feel uncomfortable about the thought of two gay blokes having sex....otherwise if it wasn't then many more men wouldn't have a problem going with another bloke!...

Homophobic would be for example....



Two gay guys go into restaurant holding hands,then are refused service because they are gay!

I don't care what two gay lad get up to Fluffy! Laughing 

It's just that it's not for me!, and I'm not into the two girls thing either!!


It's just too strange that one!! Laughing 

Just like how Eilzel doesn't fancy women, same kind of thing really.Smile


In short...the thought of gay sex is extremely uncomfortable for many blokes FB, but not all blokes will show hate or disgust just because someone else is gay, sadly some will though Sad

Some of the best singers and musical talent are gay! cheers 

What can I say?...hip-hip ho-gay!!! cheers ( just a wee joke there!Smile


Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:It's not an easy thing to explain.

But whatever we all think - it's our choice.

Everyone should love each other and wish each other well  flower 


Great idea - when shall we start?  Basketball 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum