Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Getting pretty sick of it, anyway we could bury the hatchet, guys?

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

Posts : 24139
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:29 pm

I wish I could offer something helpful but I cannot. Put simply this general group of people has behaved like this pretty much since I first met some of them on sky forums.

Some take a time out (I was out for over 18 months) some leave forever because they are moving on (slim for instance) some rage quit and reappear after varying periods of time some stay no matter what.

Trying to change their patterns of behaviour is a hiding to nothing - and is hell trying. You are stuck with people from all sides shouting about being wronged - usually with reason, but if you actually manage to do something effective against the wrongs they shout twice as loud and you are left wondering if being wronged is actually what they are after in the first place to give them something to shout about.

I dont know the answers - it well and truly beat me and I well and truly failed. All I can say is you are not the first to go through it and it is possible to survive even if you dont win.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

sphinx wrote:I wish I could offer something helpful but I cannot.  Put simply this general group of people has behaved like this pretty much since I first met some of them on sky forums.

Some take a time out (I was out for over 18 months) some leave forever because they are moving on (slim for instance) some rage quit and reappear after varying periods of time some stay no matter what.

Trying to change their patterns of behaviour is a hiding to nothing - and is hell trying.  You are stuck with people from all sides shouting about being wronged - usually with reason, but if you actually manage to do something effective against the wrongs they shout twice as loud and you are left wondering if being wronged is actually what they are after in the first place to give them something to shout about.

I dont know the answers - it well and truly beat me and I well and truly failed.  All I can say is you are not the first to go through it and it is possible to survive even if you dont win.

Like I said. Forum life.
You won't change it. Let people spout off then they settle down.
No big deal; no one has to read it.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35170
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

sphinx wrote:I wish I could offer something helpful but I cannot.  Put simply this general group of people has behaved like this pretty much since I first met some of them on sky forums.

Some take a time out (I was out for over 18 months) some leave forever because they are moving on (slim for instance) some rage quit and reappear after varying periods of time some stay no matter what.

Trying to change their patterns of behaviour is a hiding to nothing - and is hell trying.  You are stuck with people from all sides shouting about being wronged - usually with reason, but if you actually manage to do something effective against the wrongs they shout twice as loud and you are left wondering if being wronged is actually what they are after in the first place to give them something to shout about.

I dont know the answers - it well and truly beat me and I well and truly failed.  All I can say is you are not the first to go through it and it is possible to survive even if you dont win.

 lol! lol! lol! 

Says the one that joined here to get people to join her hub forum!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Hey Sphinx?

How many failed forums do you have under your belt now?

 Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Catman wrote:Hey Sphinx?

How many failed forums do you have under your belt now?

 Razz 

How many do you have you stupid little boy?
You attacked her from nowhere and yet you claim you only "defend"?


_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35170
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:Hey Sphinx?

How many failed forums do you have under your belt now?

 Razz 

How many do you have you stupid little boy?
You attacked her from nowhere and yet you claim you only "defend"?


..........................................................................................................

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

How many do you have you stupid little boy?
You attacked her from nowhere and yet you claim you only "defend"?


..........................................................................................................

Dotty. Yes.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35170
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Dont worry eds - he refuses to read anything that presents differently from his fixed world view.

I am here. ADO is still up. Therefore I must be recruiting.

He will ignore the fact that I can and have in the past effectively recruited from other areas and that if I wanted to recruit I would do so.
He will ignore the fact that I have stated more than once that I have no interest in modding or adminning now I am more interested in back end manipulation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

..........................................................................................................

Dotty. Yes.

 Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:43 pm

sphinx wrote:Dont worry eds - he refuses to read anything that presents differently from his fixed world view.

I am here.  ADO is still up.  Therefore I must be recruiting.

He will ignore the fact that I can and have in the past effectively recruited from other areas and that if I wanted to recruit I would do so.
He will ignore the fact that I have stated more than once that I have no interest in modding or adminning now I am more interested in back end manipulation.

He's on a period.
I'm more worried about the chip in the polish of my big toenail than I am about his ramblings or the state of your forums.


_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35170
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:
sphinx wrote:Dont worry eds - he refuses to read anything that presents differently from his fixed world view.

I am here.  ADO is still up.  Therefore I must be recruiting.

He will ignore the fact that I can and have in the past effectively recruited from other areas and that if I wanted to recruit I would do so.
He will ignore the fact that I have stated more than once that I have no interest in modding or adminning now I am more interested in back end manipulation.

He's on a period.
I'm more worried about the chip in the polish of my big toenail than I am about his ramblings or the state of your forums.



 Question Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Cass on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm logging out for a while, burn it to the ground.

C'mon lets go sink a few suds and sing really bad karoke.....I'm buying

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Getting pretty sick of it, anyway we could bury the hatchet, guys?

 Cool 

BURY a hatchet in that stalking little maggot "Stephenmarra's" head, if the yapping little psycho' lapdog doesn't stop his regular slimy assaults against me, Quill and Nems...

HE only came back on here a couple of months back, so as to launch his unprovoked attacks..

HIS posting record proves it !

 Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:05 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Getting pretty sick of it, anyway we could bury the hatchet, guys?

 Cool 

BURY a hatchet in that stalking little maggot "Stephenmarra's" head, if the yapping little psycho' lapdog doesn't stop his regular slimy assaults against me, Quill and Nems...

HE only came back on here a couple of months back, so as to launch his unprovoked attacks..

HIS posting record proves it !

 Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, this shit is what makes me want to give up on the whole thing.

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

Posts : 24139
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:39 am

Cool   I DON'T believe that the "shake hands and behave yerselves" policy works on their lonesome, Ben..
(THAT approach always reminds me of the naive primary school teachers ordering squabbling kids to "shake hands, apologise to the bully for him/her feeling so desperately that (s)he had to punch you in the face, and be friends from now on.." and expecting that alone to solve the bullying problems..).


TO stop these fights on here, I believe that first off the forum probably needs the admin'/mod's to institute (and enforce) rules governing such issues as :

* Stalking and harassing behaviour ~ as regularly seen from Stephenmarra and nicko, those to are famous for it; (and occasionally from Sassy towards Nems and FTL; and Drinky towards Phil or Sassy..).  
* Anti' "cyber bullying" enforcement ~ to stop people like Sassy, BigAndy and smelly' (and especially Drinky and his half dozen personas), with their regular and obvious abuses against other members;

SOME biased people from a couple of the worst gangs will point their grubby fingers at moi, Quill, Phil, Nems and FTL and squeal "Pot, kettle, black.." ~ happily ignoring the fact that we are ONLY ever defending ourselves against our attackers !!!   Suspect   

* ESPECIALLY when some of those foes are launching their cowardly "gang attacks" ~ where 3, 4 or 5 of them will attack one of us when there is no admin'/mod's or friends around to help us..
* SOME strong Anti-libel rules to stop those right-wingers regularly falsely accusing other members of "trolling, spamming, bullying.." when they themselves clearly don't even understand the very terms they are using !   (And remind those accusers that they are stating that other members are committing criminal acts, when they may not have done so !)

AND some of those mealy mouthed maggots themselves then have the hide as to complain that I'm somehow responsible for "starting" their unprovoked attacks on me (or Quill, Phil, Nems and FTL, or whomever the latest target..) ?    scratch

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:56 am

Fuck me sideways to Wednesday but I have never, ever, EVER seen personal grudges online like the ones people have here, and I've been on two sites that have been plowed under because of fights like this.

You're sticking up for yourselves? Fuck you! I won't see this site dragged down by a few people who can't fucking act like grown-ups.

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

Posts : 24139
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 am

Cool 
Commenting on one of Phil's earlier remarks, above there:

I have a couple of my own enemies on my "foes" list already too, Phil'..
AND maybe another two to join them soon..

The "Foes" list function also makes it easier to navigate forums, as you can then happily ignore their abuses and insults !    Arrow


Last edited by Lone Wolf on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:00 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool   I DON'T believe that the "shake hands and behave yerselves" policy works on their lonesome, Ben..
(THAT approach always reminds me of the naive primary school teachers ordering squabbling kids to "shake hands, apologise to the bully for him/her feeling so desperately that (s)he had to punch you in the face, and be friends from now on.." and expecting that alone to solve the bullying problems..).


TO stop these fights on here, I believe that first off the forum probably needs the admin'/mod's to institute (and enforce) rules governing such issues as :

* Stalking and harassing behaviour ~ as regularly seen from Stephenmarra and nicko, those to are famous for it; (and occasionally from Sassy towards Nems and FTL; and Drinky towards Phil or Sassy..).  
* Anti' "cyber bullying" enforcement ~ to stop people like Sassy, BigAndy and smelly' (and especially Drinky and his half dozen personas), with their regular and obvious abuses against other members;

SOME biased people from a couple of the worst gangs will point their grubby fingers at moi, Quill, Phil, Nems and FTL and squeal "Pot, kettle, black.." ~ happily ignoring the fact that we are ONLY ever defending ourselves against our attackers !!!   Suspect   

* ESPECIALLY when some of those foes are launching their cowardly "gang attacks" ~ where 3, 4 or 5 of them will attack one of us when there is no admin'/mod's or friends around to help us..
* SOME strong Anti-libel rules to stop those right-wingers regularly falsely accusing other members of "trolling, spamming, bullying.." when they themselves clearly don't even understand the very terms they are using !   (And remind those accusers that they are stating that other members are committing criminal acts, when they may not have done so !)

AND some of those mealy mouthed maggots themselves then have the hide as to complain that I'm somehow responsible for "starting" their unprovoked attacks on me (or Quill, Phil, Nems and FTL, or whomever the latest target..) ?    scratch

I'm just tired of seeing the fighting. If I have to, I'll make some draconian changes, but that shit does not for a fun forum make.

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

Posts : 24139
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal squabbles are overrunning this forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum