President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Jacob-Zuma-e1396998000773

South African President Jacob Zuma has said that his country ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law, and refused to condemn it.

Zuma was responding to a parliamentary question today, asking him to make clear South Africa’s stance on the Ugandan law, which South Africa is yet to condemn.

He wrote: “South Africa respects the sovereign rights of other countries to adopt their own legislation.

“In this regard, through diplomatic channels South Africa engages with Uganda on areas of mutual concern bearing in mind Uganda’s sovereignty,”

The law, signed by the Ugandan president in February, imposes harsh penalties for anyone caught participating in ‘homosexual acts’, and clamps down even harder on ‘repeat offenders’.

South Africa became the first and so far only country in Africa to legalize same-sex marriage in 2006, but Zuma, elected in 2009, has long been an opponent of gay rights, and has been accused of holding the country back.

He said in 2012 that he would act ‘in a certain way’ if he ever had a gay child.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/08/president-zuma-south-africa-respects-ugandas-new-anti-gay-law/


How he can complain against the previous apartheid regime, is anyone's guess then, since he endorses the modern day equivalent.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:50 am

....That savage thinks that if you have a shower before and after sex, will protect you from HIV!

 Mad 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:00 am

Comment...



Avatar
Herrie • 2 hours ago

I think Zuma misread the news -- he thought he was supporting pro-rape rights.

Yea...Him and his other savages, are well in favour of that!  ::zomb::  ::zomb::  ::zomb:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:06 am

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

FREEEEEEEEEEEE MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoying his legacy are you??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 am

he says he respects the rights for other countries to make their own decisions, what is wrong with that...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Eilzel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am

You respect countries having slave labour GIG? Would you have respected the persecution of Jews in Germany?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 am

Eilzel wrote:You respect countries having slave labour GIG? Would you have respected the persecution of Jews in Germany?

i respect the right of every country to make it's own laws, gunboat diplomacy has caused more trouble than enough..

is everyone ranting at the Muslims because they would not sign the un legislation against killing homosexuals based purely on sexuality??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You respect countries having slave labour GIG? Would you have respected the persecution of Jews in Germany?

i respect the right of every country to make it's own laws, gunboat diplomacy has caused more trouble than enough..

is everyone ranting at the Muslims because they would not sign the un legislation against killing homosexuals based purely on sexuality??

It's the same old shit

Muslims can do no wrong ever

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

i respect the right of every country to make it's own laws, gunboat diplomacy has caused more trouble than enough..

is everyone ranting at the Muslims because they would not sign the un legislation against killing homosexuals based purely on sexuality??

It's the same old shit

Muslims can do no wrong ever

it does seem that way, i'm not sure why gays would be in support of Muslims when you consider how - Hello, I'm very stupid - countries treat gays...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by gerber on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Zuma is not Mandela. Zuma is probably about as corrupt as Mugabee.

He has taken an up and coming progressive Country back into turmoil.

" Zuma, who has been the subject of a series of corruption accusations since taking office on 9 May 2009.

the controversial upgrade of President Zuma’s home in Nklandla, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Improvements to his property were justified on the basis of the need for increased security following his rise to the presidency. But the $23 million of taxpayers money spent on the project paid for much more than higher fences and security cameras: President Zuma now has a swimming pool and cattle ranch."

http://presidential-power.com/?p=1021


I would not listen to anything he says........... he is a wounded President and like all big animals is more dangerous when mortally injured.

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

gerber wrote:Zuma is not Mandela.  Zuma is probably about as corrupt as Mugabee.

He has taken an up and coming progressive Country back into turmoil.

 " Zuma, who has been the subject of a series of corruption accusations since taking office on 9 May 2009.

the controversial upgrade of President Zuma’s home in Nklandla, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Improvements to his property were justified on the basis of the need for increased security following his rise to the presidency. But the $23 million of taxpayers money spent on the project paid for much more than higher fences and security cameras: President Zuma now has a swimming pool and cattle ranch."

http://presidential-power.com/?p=1021


I would not listen to anything he says...........  he is a wounded President and like all big animals is more dangerous when mortally injured.  

sorry chick but you do know that Mandela and Mugabe were best buds once upon a time???

even during the farm seizures in zim, Mandela remained silent

zuma is what Mandela would have been if he wasn't forced to mellow in prison




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by gerber on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
gerber wrote:Zuma is not Mandela.  Zuma is probably about as corrupt as Mugabee.

He has taken an up and coming progressive Country back into turmoil.

 " Zuma, who has been the subject of a series of corruption accusations since taking office on 9 May 2009.

the controversial upgrade of President Zuma’s home in Nklandla, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Improvements to his property were justified on the basis of the need for increased security following his rise to the presidency. But the $23 million of taxpayers money spent on the project paid for much more than higher fences and security cameras: President Zuma now has a swimming pool and cattle ranch."

http://presidential-power.com/?p=1021


I would not listen to anything he says...........  he is a wounded President and like all big animals is more dangerous when mortally injured.  

sorry chick but you do know that Mandela and Mugabe were best buds once upon a time???

even during the farm seizures in zim, Mandela remained silent

zuma is what Mandela would have been if he wasn't forced to mellow in prison




OkK

Mandela did keep quiet, and that was very wrong, nor was Mandela the guy the world thought he was, but re SA he did make a huge difference.

Maybe - I take your point re prison.

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Eilzel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You respect countries having slave labour GIG? Would you have respected the persecution of Jews in Germany?

i respect the right of every country to make it's own laws, gunboat diplomacy has caused more trouble than enough..

is everyone ranting at the Muslims because they would not sign the un legislation against killing homosexuals based purely on sexuality??

So you do respect a country that treats its people like slaves- and would have respect Germany's right to persecute Jews- disgraceful...

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 pm

gerber wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

sorry chick but you do know that Mandela and Mugabe were best buds once upon a time???

even during the farm seizures in zim, Mandela remained silent

zuma is what Mandela would have been if he wasn't forced to mellow in prison




OkK

Mandela did keep quiet, and that was very wrong, nor was Mandela the guy the world thought he was, but re SA he did make a huge difference.

Maybe -  I take your point re prison.

of course he made a huge difference

but he was catastrophically short sighted - all he wanted was equality.

what about the aftermath of regime change??

he never foresaw that or he didn't care, but more people, both white and black, have did for his ideals since the regime change, than all those combined who died under apartheid BECAUSE of apartheid

you know what the tragedy is?? he could easily have been the hero people have made him out to be IF he wanted it.

he didnt


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

i respect the right of every country to make it's own laws, gunboat diplomacy has caused more trouble than enough..

is everyone ranting at the Muslims because they would not sign the un legislation against killing homosexuals based purely on sexuality??

So you do respect a country that treats its people like slaves- and would have respect Germany's right to persecute Jews- disgraceful...

no reply to the un giving up on Muslim countries killing gays, what a surprise...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Eilzel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So you do respect a country that treats its people like slaves- and would have respect Germany's right to persecute Jews- disgraceful...

no reply to the un giving up on Muslim countries killing gays, what a surprise...

Of course places like Iran and Saudi Arabia executing gays is a disgrace; I have said as much in the past and it remains the case today.

I am willing to answer points; you, a coward, are not. Slavery condoner that you are.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

no reply to the un giving up on Muslim countries killing gays, what a surprise...

Of course places like Iran and Saudi Arabia executing gays is a disgrace; I have said as much in the past and it remains the case today.

I am willing to answer points; you, a coward, are not. Slavery condoner that you are.

it always amazes me that the gays being executed in these countries count less to you than getting on up on a Christian you argue with on an online forum

you spend more time attacking Christianity and Christians for the imagined wrongs they have done you than you do exposing the very real human rights violations that are perpetrated by Muslims (a sector of society you have allied yourself with) against gays (a sector of society to which you belong)

that is the same as a Jew aiding the Nazis to kill Jews

well done turncoat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

FREEEEEEEEEEEE MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoying his legacy are you??

Zuma is no Mandella. Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

FREEEEEEEEEEEE MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoying his legacy are you??

Zuma is no Mandella. Rolling Eyes 

nope

just a younger version


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

Zuma is no Mandella. Rolling Eyes 

nope

just a younger version


....Don't think that the country as a whole is very happy with Zuma tbf.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law Empty Re: President Zuma: South Africa ‘respects’ Uganda’s new anti-gay law

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

nope

just a younger version


....Don't think that the country as a whole is very happy with Zuma tbf.

A country of racists it would seem

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum