God's Mentality

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

God's Mentality - Page 8 Empty God's Mentality

Post by stardesk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

GOD’S MENTALITY

I cannot help but wonder what kind of mentality has God. When you spend money, time, and effort to make or create something, would you then allow something else to come along and demolish your creation? Would you stand back and watch as it’s being destroyed? Of course not, and yet this is exactly what God did, (assuming he exists, of course.) Having apparently created the Earth either he didn’t care or was helpless, whilst asteroids, ice-ages, volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis, destroyed much of his creation. Was he responsible for the negative disasters that struck the planet? Did he create them on purpose to destroy a mistake? If so, then he is not the omnipotent, infallible, and loving father we are led to believe.

Moving on, he supposedly created all the animals and birds etc, and yet what do we find? Timid animals such as a Gazelle or Impala, being pounced on by lions and leopards, tearing at their throats and neck. Can you imagine the sheer terror and fear those timid creatures must have felt? Just one example of bird predation, during the mating season when Black Headed gulls have young in the nest, you will see Herring Gulls bomb down on the nest and grab the young, fly off with them and eat them.

I put these facts to a Jehovah’s Witness at my door, he quite seriously replied: ‘Oh, that’s all Satan’s fault.’ Need I say I had a good laugh at such ignorance. Poor old Satan, he’s been accused of just about every negative issue that exists on planet Earth. And yet, all he did was encourage Adam and Eve to become aware of themselves as self-aware, free-thinking individuals, with the ability to make decisions for themselves. Had that not have happened then they would have been no more than pets, subservient to God, running at his beck and call. I’m sitting here typing away on my laptop, the product of a free thinking, enquiring, inventive mind. Had Adam and Eve not awaken to future potential, we’d still be wandering around naked, rummaging and foraging for food in the wilds.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

God's Mentality - Page 8 Empty Re: God's Mentality

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh gawd, cods, short for codwallop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha thought you was calling me a fish  :-:bravo:-: 

we eat Haddock on our coast its scrummy

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahaha thought you was calling me a fish  :-:bravo:-: 

Posh peeps you..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36 pm

gerber wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

indeed we are until we add the scraps and the tomato ketchup , oh but you can't beat it , making me hungry now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
gerber wrote:

indeed we are until we add the scraps and the tomato ketchup , oh but you can't beat it , making me hungry now lol

Can you believe scraps have to be paid for in some chippies around here.............. Daylight robbery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 pm

ours are free , but i remember a day out with my parents when they were able to walk better and we stopped for fish and chips and my mum asked for scraps and she was told they couldn't give her any as they were unhealthy lol, we went to the next chippy and they were happy to serve scraps and laughed when we told them

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:58 pm

I do think Birds Eye should be taken to the European Court

Those poor poor fish all left without fingers..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm

agree that for sure Gerber its a disgrace  flower lol! 

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum