Is equality too much to ask ?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I have noticed that whenever i write Muslim or Islam (i used lower case) the forum is set to override this and make them capital letters , however when i write christian in lower case it stays in lower case .

In the interest of equality you would have thought either Islam or Muslim would appear in lower case or christian should always appear with a capital C

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:01 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I have noticed that whenever i write Muslim or Islam (i used lower case) the forum is set to override this and make them capital letters , however when i write christian in lower case it stays in lower case .

In the interest of equality you would have thought either Islam or Muslim would appear in lower case or christian should always appear with a capital C

it is totally unfair and should be sorted out..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 pm

My own spell checker set on my computer will signify Christian and Christianity should be capitalized.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 pm

mine does too but i have to correct it whereas Ben or another one of the admin have made it so Islam and  Muslim are automatically posted up in captial but not christian

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm

I only address things that are problems, and we haven't had the problem of anybody systematically lowercasing Christian, just Muslim, Islam, etc.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I only address things that are problems, and we haven't had the problem of anybody systematically lowercasing Christian, just Muslim, Islam, etc.

They were always lower case Ben, they weren't "systematically lower cased" lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I only address things that are problems, and we haven't had the problem of anybody systematically lowercasing Christian, just Muslim, Islam, etc.

They were always lower case Ben, they weren't "systematically lower cased" lol

You just said the same thing two different ways.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They were always lower case Ben, they weren't "systematically lower cased" lol

You just said the same thing two different ways.

No, I didn't.

What you wanted is for everybody to systematically upper case certain words, didn't you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They were always lower case Ben, they weren't "systematically lower cased" lol

You just said the same thing two different ways.

No, I didn't.

What you wanted is for everybody to systematically upper case certain words, didn't you?

It's not me who wants that, it's the dictionary, Andy!

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm

but now it is set to upper case you are making christianity less than Islam

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm

VOD(original) wrote:but now it is set to upper case you are making christianity less than Islam

No I'm not. Nobody was always lowercasing Christianity, so I didn't need to do anything about it. I'm not going to run around searching for problems that don't exist.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by FluffyBunny on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh Gosh does it really matter!

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Oh Gosh does it really matter!

No.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:46 pm

equality ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

lovedust wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Oh Gosh does it really matter!

No.
yes it does because Ben saw it as a problem

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Oh Gosh does it really matter!


Where've you been the past few days kitty?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Oh Gosh does it really matter!

Of course It does , to the MORONS!!!!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

lovedust wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Oh Gosh does it really matter!

No.

lol!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 pm

I  bet you would be whinging to Ben about iislam being in lower case and it only doesn't matter to you because you are getting your way , i don't give toss if my faith has a lower case when written but this forum screams equality all the time so if its good for moselms its good for christians also

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I  bet you would be whinging to Ben about iislam being in lower case and it only doesn't matter to you because you are getting your way , i don't give toss if my faith has a lower case when written but this forum screams equality all the time so if its good for moselms its good for christians also

No I don't go crying to Ben like you do on this open Forum!
I couldn't give a toss if my religion was in written lower case by Morons like yourselves because I know how bloody thick and bigoted you lot are.




_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:mine does too but i have to correct it whereas Ben or another one of the admin have made it so Islam and  Muslim are automatically posted up in captial but not christian

On my iPad, Muslim. Islam, and Christianity all set to include capital letters.

Testing:

catholic isn't jewish isn't Mormon is Jehovah's Witness is too

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:mine does too but i have to correct it whereas Ben or another one of the admin have made it so Islam and  Muslim are automatically posted up in captial but not christian

On my iPad, Muslim. Islam, and Christianity all set to include capital letters.

Testing:

catholic isn't jewish isn't Mormon is Jehovah's Witness is too

Catholic should start with a capital "C" really, assuming one means Roman Catholics.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

On my iPad, Muslim. Islam, and Christianity all set to include capital letters.

Testing:

catholic isn't jewish isn't Mormon is Jehovah's Witness is too

Catholic should start with a capital "C" really, assuming one means Roman Catholics.

They all should. It's correct grammar. They are the names of something.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 pm

does he mean m.uslim is lower case or lower class... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:22 pm

He isn't going to change it by the look of it which is disappointing because he came across as fair in many things but in this he seems set on giving iislam and moslem the special treatment , ha ha fair is fair ,
how about jews mormons they too should be capitals

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I  bet you would be whinging to Ben about iislam being in lower case and it only doesn't matter to you because you are getting your way , i don't give toss if my faith has a lower case when written but this forum screams equality all the time so if its good for moselms its good for christians also

No I don't go crying to Ben like you do on this open Forum!
I couldn't give a toss if my religion was in written lower case by Morons like yourselves because I know how bloody thick and bigoted you lot are.



It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

who are they (you lot) can you be more specific as your not very clear on it and you being a lawyer  Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No I don't go crying to Ben like you do on this open Forum!
I couldn't give a toss if my religion was in written lower case by Morons like yourselves because I know how bloody thick and bigoted you lot are.



It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

Lol!

Thats not what you did on ADO though was it? When you sent those sneaky pms to kakashit? And got him to rig the points system.

You have never fooled me and never will.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Why does it matter if "Muslim" and "Islam" don't have capitals?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No I don't go crying to Ben like you do on this open Forum!
I couldn't give a toss if my religion was in written lower case by Morons like yourselves because I know how bloody thick and bigoted you lot are.



It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

who are they (you lot) can you be more specific as your not very clear on it and you being a lawyer  Wink

it must be true love, who hasn't heard a lawyer swearing like bigmama...lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

who are they (you lot) can you be more specific as your not very clear on it and you being a lawyer  Wink

it must be true love, who hasn't heard a lawyer swearing like bigmama...lol


 lol! lol! lol! ....Some swear like troopers and chain smoke, admittedly, that's when smoking in offices was allowed!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why does it matter if "Muslim" and "Islam" don't have capitals?

Well just simply, it's grammatically correct to have capital letters for a name.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Can I just point out that if i don't capitalise something it because I am insulting grammar not insulting the religion

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16353
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Would it be groovy if we decided to not make this site look like an anti-Islam hate forum?

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it be groovy if we decided to not make this site look like an anti-Islam hate forum?

how is equality hate??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by harvesmom on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 pm

LEGOLAND capitalises itself on here too. Just saying....
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:01 am

harvesmom wrote:LEGOLAND capitalises itself on here too. Just saying....

Not on mine it doesn't.

Are you obsessed with lego land or something??  Shocked 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it be groovy if we decided to not make this site look like an anti-Islam hate forum?
Its most definitely anit-CHRISTIAN  you have made sure of that Ben

why not do the right thing and make CHRISTIAN MORMON JEWS JEHOVAH'S automatically get a capital ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

Lol!

Thats not what you did on ADO though was it? When you sent those sneaky  pms to kakashit? And got him to rig the points system.

You have never fooled me and never will.
 

the only fool on any forum is you pretending to be a loya its ever so funny  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it be groovy if we decided to not make this site look like an anti-Islam hate forum?

It also looks like an anti-Christian site at times.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it be groovy if we decided to not make this site look like an anti-Islam hate forum?

It also looks like an anti-Christian site at times.

it is an anti Christian site... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It also looks like an anti-Christian site at times.

it is an anti Christian site... Smile 

Well I was told before I joined that everyone here hated religion.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

it is an anti Christian site... Smile 

Well I was told before I joined that everyone here hated religion.

they don't hate religion they think Islam is good, which is odd for the gays when you consider what Islam does to gays but thats their funeral, literally...

it is just anti Christian but I think that is because really they want to be Christians but daren't take the chance to try and believe, like closet Christians really...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:56 pm

They are all part of the liberal left wing do-gooders - do some reading up on the Rainbow Alliance:

http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/recruitment/working/diversity-networks/civil-service-rainbow-alliance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:They are all part of the liberal left wing do-gooders - do some reading up on the Rainbow Alliance:

http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/recruitment/working/diversity-networks/civil-service-rainbow-alliance

does such a tiny minority warrant a department, surely a box somewhere would cover it..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:They are all part of the liberal left wing do-gooders - do some reading up on the Rainbow Alliance:

http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/recruitment/working/diversity-networks/civil-service-rainbow-alliance

does such a tiny minority warrant a department, surely a box somewhere would cover it..


Now - they have the perfect answer for that don't they:

"Minorities need a department - you don't, because you're in the majority so won't be abused and victimised."

They have everything sewn up God.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:29 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

does such a tiny minority warrant a department, surely a box somewhere would cover it..


Now - they have the perfect answer for that don't they:

"Minorities need a department - you don't, because you're in the majority so won't be abused and victimised."

They have everything sewn up God.

Surely the answer to that should be the amount of representation you warrant should be equal to the size of the minority..

isn't that logical so..

or does the tail wagging the dog make sense.. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
It is never very long before the insults start flying is it bigmama , the thing is if i have something to say i say it for all to see  ::D::

Lol!

Thats not what you did on ADO though was it? When you sent those sneaky  pms to kakashit? And got him to rig the points system.

You have never fooled me and never will.



..I remember Kaka rigging the points SM, at one time he even bragged about it in some kind of ridiculous ' cool ' manner!  Cool ...

I should have told him, it's just a forum Kaka, he had it on his visitor message page or something like that...

I just though, ffs how ridiculously pathetic was that?..he. Said something to the effect of...' Just you keep marking up , and I'll take care of the scores from my end'  Laughing 

What a pillock!!...can't remember who he was talking to, but some other racist cock no doubt.

But your right SM..KakaWas such a knob points rigging.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

I think he was trying to create a level playing field actually...

but most people wouldn't understand that...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

it is an anti Christian site... Smile 

Well I was told before I joined that everyone here hated religion.

they don't hate religion they think Islam is good, which is odd for the gays when you consider what Islam does to gays but thats their funeral, literally...

it is just anti Christian but I think that is because really they want to be Christians but daren't take the chance to try and believe, like closet Christians really...

I don't like Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, voodoo or anything else like that. I don't even respect The Serpent or whatever the hell it is that Veya talks about here.

I just don't like to see one group singled out as though it's worse than the rest, when the facts say otherwise.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

they don't hate religion they think Islam is good, which is odd for the gays when you consider what Islam does to gays but thats their funeral, literally...

it is just anti Christian but I think that is because really they want to be Christians but daren't take the chance to try and believe, like closet Christians really...

I don't like Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, voodoo or anything else like that. I don't even respect The Serpent or whatever the hell it is that Veya talks about here.

I just don't like to see one group singled out as though it's worse than the rest, when the facts say otherwise.


Snap!!

Im not religious myself either bit as you say...to see one group,singled out is appalling ..

Especially when many Christian sects have carried out terrorist acts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum