The bullshit thread

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Not sure I should be mentioning this on here, but some members got PMs from Dean saying the site may be down for a while.  I suppose if it's down that people will notice anyway, so I'm not giving private details away.  Seems like he's received a serious complaint about content or something; not sure if he meant it was from the forom site people, but it might be something to do with the Turkish government who are having a crackdown on social networking site.  Not sure tbh.  Anyway it's a shame because In a Flap used to be such a good site where people had freedom of speech.   Sad


Last edited by Tesstacious on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:54 pm

JD not many were that thrilled about you being a moderator still you had a goof around didn't you lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:55 pm

VOD(original) wrote:JD not many were that thrilled about you being a moderator still you had a goof around didn't you lol

the decision was about as popular as a fart in a space suit...lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:JD not many were that thrilled about you being a moderator still you had a goof around didn't you lol

the decision was about as popular as a fart in a space suit...lol

What would be the point of spoofing the appointment of a new mod as a prank if everyone was in agreement about it? That wouldn't be a prank.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:59 pm

VOD(original) wrote:JD not many were that thrilled about you being a moderator still you had a goof around didn't you lol


Oh yes it was funny, and I knew it would loss some off, but the nastiness that was shown by one or two was nothing but spite and wickedness.

Was fun to watch the meltdown though  Laughing 


...quite a few were happy for me though Smile

So that was nice to see...

I got the reaction I expected rom some, but it was even worse than I thought it would be... A real eye opener...

And a song to match that definitely would have been Cyndi Lauper's true colours !Smile

Beautiful song and beautiful voice. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:JD not many were that thrilled about you being a moderator still you had a goof around didn't you lol

the decision was about as popular as a fart in a space suit...lol


..just you keep bobbing up and down on BA' s knee Favva! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

the decision was about as popular as a fart in a space suit...lol

What would be the point of spoofing the appointment of a new mod as a prank if everyone was in agreement about it? That wouldn't be a prank.

That's it Ben, the less who know the betta!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

the decision was about as popular as a fart in a space suit...lol


..just you keep bobbing up and down on BA' s knee Favva! Laughing 

oh i see that's humour, i think............................................ nope ................. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Went very quiet after this post didnt it !?  Laughing 

I'm never quiet  Razz 

 Cool 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Went very quiet after this post didnt it !?  Laughing 

Because we went to PM  Rolling Eyes 

Shit stirring yet again.   Becoming a habit isn't it.

You PMing  Shocked 
Gerraway!  ::smthg:: 

Your PM ing is a recurring theme it would appear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Went very quiet after this post didnt it !?  Laughing 

No need to shit stir there is enough of that already.

I have pmed Eddie as she requested it.


Good for you

SM love if it upsets you so much why put yourself through it? its not as if you havent got Sassy to speak for you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Went very quiet after this post didnt it !?  Laughing 

No need to shit stir there is enough of that already.

I have pmed Eddie as she requested it.


Good for you

SM love if it upsets you so much why put yourself through it? its not as if you havent got Sassy to speak for you.

Dude! When are you going to get back to me about getting into the quiz, I'm determined to fix this now! Smile

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:



spot on


This really is pot and kettle stuff Nems, are you forgetting that just last night, you again showed how bitter and nasty you were because you thought I was a mod?

You bitter and snide accusations of me having my private parts out on a camera to Sphinx as well?...


In fact more than just you put the boot in with nasty comments and you were one of those so eaten up with hatred you were egging others to be likewise...

I also noticed one or two having to hold back form saying nasty things when they believed I was a mod...

Only once they realised it was all a joke, they then became somewhat ' jovial'...


And you've a real cheek hounding Sassy all the time, when she has done her best to be civil to you...

I really can't believe you have the balls to tell Vic he is ' spot on' when it comes to two faced people...the first time I ever ' met' you on Sky,you were happily gossiping about me to one of those other nasty people...adm all because I had changed my username to Joy Division at the time...
This really is treble standards. Laughing 

JD you didnt even duck as what was being said went over your head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Because we went to PM  Rolling Eyes 

Shit stirring yet again.   Becoming a habit isn't it.

You PMing  Shocked 
Gerraway!  ::smthg:: 

Your PM ing is a recurring theme it would appear.

How many threads have you ever posted?....I count only one recent one, after i happened to point out that all you ever do is bitch, and sew discord!

You really are a card....Liverpool Gurl!  Arrow Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Good for you

SM love if it upsets you so much why put yourself through it? its not as if you havent got Sassy to speak for you.

Dude! When are you going to get back to me about getting into the quiz, I'm determined to fix this now! Smile

Alright Already! Ill be there now, you know PM and Sassy in the same sentence is disturbing!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Good for you

SM love if it upsets you so much why put yourself through it? its not as if you havent got Sassy to speak for you.

Dude! When are you going to get back to me about getting into the quiz, I'm determined to fix this now! Smile

Alright Already! Ill be there now, you know PM and Sassy in the same sentence is disturbing!!!!

Hmmm?  :\\:[: 

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Oh, never mind, more squabbles crap ...

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:16 pm

This Catman-vs.-Nems crap is getting really old, can we cut it out please???????????

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This Catman-vs.-Nems crap is getting really old, can we cut it out please???????????

old feuds kinda pointless... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

You PMing  Shocked 
Gerraway!  ::smthg:: 

Your PM ing is a recurring theme it would appear.

How many threads have you ever posted?....I count only one recent one, after i happened to point out that all you ever do is bitch, and sew discord!

You really are a card....Liverpool Gurl!  Arrow Rolling Eyes 


Dear me get a life you wally, again she has more sense than you could hope to muster even if you were surrounded by all the greatest minds in living history, because you fail to see any sense and bitch more than any poster on here, play the constant victim and have been the creator of countless arguments.

Again it is you that needs to grow up, she is worth more than you could ever hope to imagine, she seeks nothing for the great work she does, she does not play on it, she does it because she cares, something you might learn to think about

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This Catman-vs.-Nems crap is getting really old, can we cut it out please???????????

This Ben -vs- Andy crap is getting really old, can we cut it out now please????????

 ::dedhrs::

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Catman wrote:

How many threads have you ever posted?....I count only one recent one, after i happened to point out that all you ever do is bitch, and sew discord!

You really are a card....Liverpool Gurl!  Arrow Rolling Eyes 


Dear me get a life you wally, again she has more sense than you could hope to muster even if you were surrounded by all the greatest minds in living history, because you fail to see any sense and bitch more than any poster on here, play the constant victim and have been the creator of countless arguments.

Again it is you that needs to grow up, she is worth more than you could ever hope to imagine, she seeks nothing for the great work she does, she does not play on it, she does it because she cares, something you might learn to think about

Didge. Thank you xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This Catman-vs.-Nems crap is getting really old, can we cut it out please???????????

Her first post here tonight was a gripe against me, to put a bit more coal on the fire, i couldn't help but to respond, as is my right to respond!


 Razz 


Last edited by Catman on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:This Catman-vs.-Nems crap is getting really old, can we cut it out please???????????

This Ben -vs- Andy crap is getting really old, can we cut it out now please????????

 ::dedhrs::

He and I are civil now, thanks.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Catman wrote:

How many threads have you ever posted?....I count only one recent one, after i happened to point out that all you ever do is bitch, and sew discord!

You really are a card....Liverpool Gurl!  Arrow Rolling Eyes 


Dear me get a life you wally, again she has more sense than you could hope to muster even if you were surrounded by all the greatest minds in living history, because you fail to see any sense and bitch more than any poster on here, play the constant victim and have been the creator of countless arguments.

Again it is you that needs to grow up, she is worth more than you could ever hope to imagine, she seeks nothing for the great work she does, she does not play on it, she does it because she cares, something you might learn to think about


Did she pay you to write that?  Suspect 


 lol! 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

This Ben -vs- Andy crap is getting really old, can we cut it out now please????????

 ::dedhrs::

He and I are civil now, thanks.

Good. No need to thank me. Just doing my job as a good poster.  Cool 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Dear me get a life you wally, again she has more sense than you could hope to muster even if you were surrounded by all the greatest minds in living history, because you fail to see any sense and bitch more than any poster on here, play the constant victim and have been the creator of countless arguments.

Again it is you that needs to grow up, she is worth more than you could ever hope to imagine, she seeks nothing for the great work she does, she does not play on it, she does it because she cares, something you might learn to think about


Did she pay you to write that?  Suspect 


 lol! 


Er no Eddie, I know the work she does, she never brags about it either, says much to me, because do you hear Nems go on about it?


Anyway I can see why she gets fed up with that wally, he is nothing but a fuckwit who creates strife on the forums he goes to and you know we all have tried to help and back him for him to throw it in our faces, you know this more than any of us.

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:


Did she pay you to write that?  Suspect 


 lol! 


Er no Eddie, I know the work she does, she never brags about it either, says much to me, because do you hear Nems go on about it?


Anyway I can see why she gets fed up with that wally, he is nothing but a fuckwit who creates strife on the forums he goes to and you know we all have tried to help and back him for him to throw it in our faces, you know this more than any of us.

x

I was only joking - she's a well tightwad she owes me 50p and never paid me back pfffff so she'd never pay you!

I know she does a good job, she worked hard to get there. Without saying much, I know what she went through at the very beginning to get where she is today.

She still owes me 50p though.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Er no Eddie, I know the work she does, she never brags about it either, says much to me, because do you hear Nems go on about it?


Anyway I can see why she gets fed up with that wally, he is nothing but a fuckwit who creates strife on the forums he goes to and you know we all have tried to help and back him for him to throw it in our faces, you know this more than any of us.

x

I was only joking - she's a well tightwad she owes me 50p and never laid me back pfffff

I know she does a good job, she worked hard to get there. Without saying much, I know what she went through at the very beginning to get where she is today.

She still owes me 50p though.

I know you were, but I get bored with him being an ingrate Eddie and his constant bitching, anyway its time you owed me a moon of that perfectly formed bottom of yours

 ::D::

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I was only joking - she's a well tightwad she owes me 50p and never laid me back pfffff

I know she does a good job, she worked hard to get there. Without saying much, I know what she went through at the very beginning to get where she is today.

She still owes me 50p though.

I know you were, but I get bored with him being an ingrate Eddie and his constant bitching, anyway its time you owed me a moon of that perfectly formed bottom of yours

 ::D::

Wahey Didge you are naughty!

Bugger hope Edds doesnt want interest on the 50 p its been a while!

oH AND i NEVER SAID A BLOODY WORD ABOUT pHIL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I was only joking - she's a well tightwad she owes me 50p and never laid me back pfffff

I know she does a good job, she worked hard to get there. Without saying much, I know what she went through at the very beginning to get where she is today.

She still owes me 50p though.

I know you were, but I get bored with him being an ingrate Eddie and his constant bitching, anyway its time you owed me a moon of that perfectly formed bottom of yours

 ::D::



_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Right, I think I need a little time to myself

 Embarassed 


Woooohooo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I know you were, but I get bored with him being an ingrate Eddie and his constant bitching, anyway its time you owed me a moon of that perfectly formed bottom of yours

 ::D::

Wahey Didge you are naughty!

Bugger hope Edds doesnt want interest on the 50 p its been a while!

oH AND i NEVER SAID A BLOODY WORD ABOUT pHIL


I know you didn't Nems, hence why he is a wally and yes I am very naughty, hee hee

 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Didge wrote:Right, I think I need a little time to myself

 Embarassed 


Woooohooo

Knock yourself out hunny bunny  Cool 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Nems wrote:lol! 

WTf does bursting your ringer mean?
They are talking about it in bens belly thread?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Didge has really gone and took that bottom with him  Razz 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:04 pm

eddie wrote:Didge has really gone and took that bottom with him  Razz 



Sorry all the blood has rushed straight to me head

 lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge has really gone and took that bottom with him  Razz 



Sorry all the blood has rushed straight to me head

 lol!


Best go and lie down then arms over your head  cheers 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:lol! 

WTf does bursting your ringer mean?
They are talking about it in bens belly thread?

Its ben and JD trying to divert and prove what jolly pranksters they are, after being caught out, flat footed and arse in air ready for a shafting this afternoon over the contents of this thread. they spent all afternoon proving what duplicitous and cynical chancers the progressive camp truely are and dug them selves in so deep they were all but buried........now they are trying to drag attention from it with that so called humour...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:lol! 

WTf does bursting your ringer mean?
They are talking about it in bens belly thread?

Its ben and JD trying to divert and prove what jolly pranksters they are, after being caught out, flat footed and arse in air ready for a shafting this afternoon over the contents of this thread. they spent all afternoon proving what duplicitous and cynical chancers the progressive camp truely are and dug them selves in so deep they were all but buried........now they are trying to drag attention from it with that so called humour...

Sorry it's not your kind of humor, victorisneveramused, but I think it's good to have fun now and then.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I totally agree Ben, there's always some old killjoy eh!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:I totally agree Ben, there's always some old killjoy eh!

Yeah, and meanwhile, we've got plenty of other nefarious plots to attend to as card-carrying members of the Evil Leftist Progressive Conspiracy, so we'd better get on with it. I wonder if we can force teachers to start speaking only Arabic in British schools? I bet we could if we put our minds to it.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I totally agree Ben, there's always some old killjoy eh!

Yeah, and meanwhile, we've got plenty of other nefarious plots to attend to as card-carrying members of the Evil Leftist Progressive Conspiracy, so we'd better get on with it. I wonder if we can force teachers to start speaking only Arabic in British schools? I bet we could if we put our minds to it.


It's unbelievable isn't on how we are labelled evil leftist progressives because we won't join in the RW lies, bile and racism and how all we wish for is for folk of any race or religion to be treated fairly...

This chap used to be ok Ben(maybe he just hid things well) , but now he is not much better than those who he defends who post vile and racist stuff about Muslims,  blacks and immigrants..

No wonder some folk think whites are scumbags.


Now us wicked lefties must go and conspire to harm the world! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 pm


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16353
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:33 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Getting by with minimal mental effort -- yeah, that sounds about right. I think a sequel comic should be done about how the conservative movement gets so resentful of those who do use their brains.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 pm

stop yer lies JD...i have already answered THAT earlier...do you think, like Goebbels that if you make a big enough lie and repeat it often enough it will become true.....

you divert the two facedness of your compatriots into an ad hominem attack on me....

Whatever I am, whatever HA said, whatever YOU beleive ...Is UTTERLY IRRELEVANT...the point is you and your lefty friends PROVED in this thread what a bunch of duplicitous muck rakers you are...


the point is that HA indulged (no doubt with no offence whatever intended to the group of sufferers) in the kind of behaviour. that had I or anyone else that doesnt dance to the tune of your hive mind indulged in. would have got us hung drawn and castigated. YOU and the rest of the wet letteuce brigade then had the brass necked stupidity to try and defend it.

like I said, from you and yours behaviour this afternoon, I shall henceforth feel entirely free to sprinkle my discourses with insults slurs and such like, with great abandon,regardless of which of your "protected species" i also insult along the way, knowing that in fact I do so with the full approval of the lefty brigade. I do assume that you will approve of me using homophobic insults to phil, even though I'm not actually homophobic at all, merely philophobic. or will that in some twisted way be different to denigrating a huge number of people with a serious problem, just to be able to insult dean and his horrible cronies???(who no doubt thoroughly deserve insulting).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:stop yer lies JD...i have already answered THAT earlier...do you think, like Goebbels that if you make a big enough lie and repeat it often enough it will become true.....

you divert the two facedness of your compatriots into an ad hominem attack on me....

Whatever I am, whatever HA said, whatever YOU beleive ...Is UTTERLY IRRELEVANT...the point is you and your lefty friends PROVED in this thread what a bunch of duplicitous muck rakers you are...


the point is that HA indulged (no doubt with no offence whatever intended to the group of sufferers) in the kind of behaviour. that had I or anyone else that doesnt dance to the tune of your hive mind indulged in. would have got us hung drawn and castigated. YOU and the rest of the wet letteuce brigade then had the brass necked stupidity to try and defend it.

like I said, from you and yours behaviour this afternoon, I shall henceforth feel entirely free to sprinkle my discourses with insults slurs and such like, with great abandon,regardless of which of your "protected species" i also insult along the way,  knowing that in fact I do so with the full approval of the lefty brigade. I do assume that you will approve of me using homophobic insults to phil, even though I'm not actually homophobic at all, merely philophobic. or will that in some twisted way be different to denigrating a huge number of people with a serious problem, just to be able to insult dean and his horrible cronies???(who no doubt thoroughly deserve insulting).


That's compete nonsense Victor, earlier today you laid into me for something that HA said...and you know he never meant to say it in a bad way...you immediately jumped in with both feet to defend Sphinx...who I said was a total hypocrite allowing an encouraging folk and kids to be called ' spazzies' and the like  on her forum...

She is acting overly offended for no reason and you seem to fail to see that hypocrisy Victor...and you never have me an answer when I asked you if her saying Scots are too tight as to give 10p to save a child from a paedophile,,,

It all depends what political ' side ' one is on with you doesn't it?

And what's with this nonsense labelling folk as 'lefty progressives"?

You know Victor, your really beginning to sound like the Kaka of forums.


Nobody is attacking you Victor you took  it upon yourself to get involved with the Tourette's thing, but said nothing of the abuse against kids.

And I just don't and won't buy this pretence by Sphinx at being offended.


Can you show me this muck raking we are doing Victor?, must we not be allowed to joke incase we upset you?...

B'ahhs

Your just a party pooper trying to be overly clever..I'm not impressed Victor.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 pm

so then JD....its ok to use terms which denigrate "groups" as personal insults is it.
as for whatever has passed in the past...I wasnt party to it...I wasnt there. had I been then sphinx would have felt the rough edge of my tongue for saying such a thing.
Lefty or righty the progressive is another term for the liberalist (to distinguish them from the political beast known as the liberal) both are one as poisonous as the other....
why did you introduce the issue of the kids eh JD??...to divert from the hopeless mess you were in "whhahhh she did something worser than me mister"
You are not fooling me with your false indignation JD...and impressing YOU is neither here nor there...YOUR opinion of ME is as irrelevant as much of the rest of the smokescreen you try to lay....
Do you REALLY think that impressing YOU...or come to that anyone on here is an aim of mine??? then you are sadly mistaken.
you make too much of your self recently....can your head fit through your door ways still?

I got involved in the touretts thing because i spotted the two facedness of it ...as for the abuse against kids...well sphinx was very wrong with that, but it wasnt and isnt relevant to the touretts thing.

as for scotsmen being tight...well they of course, would probably give any amount to help kids...at least those I know would...BUT you do know why 50p's have 7 sides dont you???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 pm

oh and as for bring "overly clever"...i out rank YOU on the IQ scale by a long shot......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:12 pm

You seem to think I'm conspiring to do something Victor, I brought up the issue of the kids on ADO , to let you see how hypocritical Sphinx was being..


She was pretty far from being upset or understanding on ADO when she let the filthy slurs of kids go on , and even encouraged it, so no, I was not diverting at all...why would I?..


And as you agreed yourself , HA never meant bad by what he said...he has a disabled daughter himself, and is a target elsewhere as he was on ADO too...

What I m doing is pointing put someone's ridiculous hypocrisy and pretence at being offended...

Just don't even try to convince me otherwise. I remember what she encouraged on ADO. Victor.p
And it's good to know you would have condemned that if you were there.

I couldn't care less what you think of my IQ Victor, I've met heaps like that before , so you can rant all you so wish.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum