Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

JD has been a very active member here, and I'm sure he'll make a great administrator as well. He and I have been communicating via PM, and he's very eager to get to work!

Congrats J.D.!!!

 ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 


And in congratulating all those who guessed it early on, though you almost ruined it!

JD and I concocted this idea last month, and I have to say it was quite fun, at least for us  ::D::  ::D::  ::D:: 

For all those who have been traumatized, I sincerely apologize. I made a few changes to JD's account to make it look like he'd been made an admin, but he never really had the power to ban anybody or otherwise change the site. We even staged an argument in the incest thread! And told countless LIES!

APRIL FOOLS!!!


Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23824
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Just found this, Islam would like to recreate the empire as it was 500 years ago.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:26 am

Joy Division wrote:Andy's recovering from the distress of yesterday, after being given a strike!!


YES!!!! Laughing 

You didn't... JD you naughty boy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Dagenham Monologues on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:JD has been a very active member here, and I'm sure he'll make a great administrator as well. He and I have been communicating via PM, and he's very eager to get to work!

Congrats J.D.!!!

 ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 


And in congratulating all those who guessed it early on, though you almost ruined it!

JD and I concocted this idea last month, and I have to say it was quite fun, at least for us  ::D::  ::D::  ::D:: 

For all those who have been traumatized, I sincerely apologize. I made a few changes to JD's account to make it look like he'd been made an admin, but he never really had the power to ban anybody or otherwise change the site. We even staged an argument in the incest thread! And told countless LIES!

APRIL FOOLS!!!
You lefties tell countless lies to yourselves and others as a general rule nothing new there. ::D:: 

Dagenham Monologues

Posts : 244
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:32 am

kevins58 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:JD has been a very active member here, and I'm sure he'll make a great administrator as well. He and I have been communicating via PM, and he's very eager to get to work!

Congrats J.D.!!!

 ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 


And in congratulating all those who guessed it early on, though you almost ruined it!

JD and I concocted this idea last month, and I have to say it was quite fun, at least for us  ::D::  ::D::  ::D:: 

For all those who have been traumatized, I sincerely apologize. I made a few changes to JD's account to make it look like he'd been made an admin, but he never really had the power to ban anybody or otherwise change the site. We even staged an argument in the incest thread! And told countless LIES!

APRIL FOOLS!!!
You lefties tell countless lies to yourselves and others as a general rule nothing new there. ::D:: 

Are you just sore because you fell for it? Several people did but most saw the funny side of it - not you though.  Smile 

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 am

It was a brilliantly devised wheeze.
Most of us fell for it, ut only rw'ers got their gander up over it.
Which proves lw'ers enjoy a laff, rw'ers are humourless.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 am

It was a brilliantly devised wheeze.
Most of us fell for it, ut only rw'ers got their gander up over it.
Which proves lw'ers enjoy a laff, rw'ers are humourless.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:
kevins58 wrote:
You lefties tell countless lies to yourselves and others as a general rule nothing new there. ::D:: 

Are you just sore because you fell for it? Several people did but most saw the funny side of it - not you though.  Smile 
It wasn't funny  Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by gerber on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 am

Handy Andy wrote:It was a brilliantly devised wheeze.
Most of us fell for it, ut only rw'ers got their gander up over it.
Which proves lw'ers enjoy a laff, rw'ers are humourless.

Speak for yourself... lol! lol! 

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 am

It depends if you received a pm warning you it was about to happen i guess, its always hilarious when your in on the joke

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 am

VOD(original) wrote:It depends if you received a pm warning you it was about to happen i guess, its always hilarious when your in on the joke


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:07 am

Nobody changed anything Andy.   It was hilarious watching as one after the other fall for it.   Boy were you ever sore. And I knew about it the night before and knew what they had planned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:It depends if you received a pm warning you it was about to happen i guess, its always hilarious when your in on the joke


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
so JD was made admin but basically the power went to his head  lol! 

but wait ..... sassy announced that she knew it was going to happen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
so JD was made admin but basically the power went to his head  lol! 

but wait ..... sassy announced that she knew it was going to happen


Yeah but she was lying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:It depends if you received a pm warning you it was about to happen i guess, its always hilarious when your in on the joke


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
D'you know I'm beginning to wonder whether you're right, after reading back page 3 of the thread:

Ben: "OK, this is getting ridiculous. Please keep your eyes open for a site announcement, everyone -- sorry, JD, but it's for the best ... " - this following Ben quizzing some of JD's posts. Sorry but from my recent experience on here Ben doesn't have the quick wit and humour to have pulled this as a stunt.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3667p100-new-forum-rules

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 am

Sassy wrote:Nobody changed anything Andy.   It was hilarious watching as one after the other fall for it.   Boy were you ever sore.    And I knew about it the night before and knew what they had planned.
why did they let you know then ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
so JD was made admin but basically the power went to his head  lol! 

but wait ..... sassy announced that she knew it was going to happen

No, Ben told me he was even going to change the colour of JD's name so it looked real, it was a total wind up, I said if they really wanted to cause mayhem they could have me in on it, but that would probably cause WWIII LOL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:12 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:Nobody changed anything Andy.   It was hilarious watching as one after the other fall for it.   Boy were you ever sore.    And I knew about it the night before and knew what they had planned.
why did they let you know then ?

Why not? I was online late and would be a witness.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
so JD was made admin but basically the power went to his head  lol! 

but wait ..... sassy announced that she knew it was going to happen


Yeah but she was lying.

I see , its just unfortunate it happened on st April and was still going hours after April fool ended  Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 am

right so sassy was let in on it but not catman who always posts late on here  Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:16 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Yeah but she was lying.

I see , its just unfortunate it happened on st April and was still going hours after April fool ended  Rolling Eyes

I guess Ben decided it was too good to give up, and then there were the time zone complications.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 am

It seems to be still going on, and it's 3rd April now.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:23 am

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
why did they let you know then ?

Why not?   I was online late and would be a witness.

A witness to what? People objecting to JD being admin? Why would you find that funny?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 am

veya was good enough to let me know:


veya_victaous Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 15:35

For your information Andy - use it as you wish:



veya_victaous Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 10:55

Shit ben what the fuck do you think you're doing to this forum?



veya_victaous wrote:
ben_reilly wrote:





ben_reilly Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 11:02

I really don't know how this has gone so tits up.  That Jd guy has turned out to be a complete prick.  I'll try and salvage something.








veya_victaous Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 11:08


I think you better had Ben or there will be no newsfix this time tomorrow.
[/quote]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am

Andy, you're nose should be half way to China by now. What a load of kack.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am

What's that Andy? Is it PMs?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:What's that Andy? Is it PMs?


Indeed they are Ragga - from veya.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What's that Andy? Is it PMs?


Indeed they are Ragga - from veya.

Real ones or is this another joke?  Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 am

So Ben was even fooling one of his mods via PM?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 am

Rags, if you believe Andy you must be short of a brain cell or two.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

Sassy wrote:Rags, if you believe Andy you must be short of a brain cell or two.  

Why? You were lying weren't you - or withholding the truth anyway?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

I'm sure veya will acknowledge the lies.

There were more PMs and he didn't seem too amused.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I'm sure veya will acknowledge the lies.

There were more PMs and he didn't seem too amused.

Maybe he was in on it as well, and that's why he sent you the PMs.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:48 am

Veya would not be giving Andy any info and neither would Ben.   Not in a million years.


Last edited by Sassy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I'm sure veya will acknowledge the lies.

There were more PMs and he didn't seem too amused.

Maybe he was in on it as well, and that's why he sent you the PMs.

Could be - so I've been fooled twice now?

Oh god.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe he was in on it as well, and that's why he sent you the PMs.

Could be - so I've been fooled twice now?

Oh god.

I think that's a distinct possibility.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30386
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 pm

I don't think it went as well as planned hardly anyone was on here and this is why i suspect those who have favour on here were told it was going to happen .

still not funny

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe he was in on it as well, and that's why he sent you the PMs.

Could be - so I've been fooled twice now?

Oh god.

You're not in the gang so I doubt those Pm's were real.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34364
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Could be - so I've been fooled twice now?

Oh god.

You're not in the gang so I doubt those Pm's were real.


They were - Sassy has now confirmed it for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

You're not in the gang so I doubt those Pm's were real.


They were - Sassy has now confirmed it for me.

Seriously?  Suspect 

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34364
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
D'you know I'm beginning to wonder whether you're right, after reading back page 3 of the thread:

Ben:  "OK, this is getting ridiculous. Please keep your eyes open for a site announcement, everyone -- sorry, JD, but it's for the best ... " - this following Ben quizzing some of JD's posts.  Sorry but from my recent experience on here Ben doesn't have the quick wit and humour to have pulled this as a stunt.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3667p100-new-forum-rules


Tess, let me assure you,that your wrong...I'm bemused you would believe someone like BA over Ben, Veya or Sassy...and let me tell you that Veya WAS in on it too...


The plan was for me to behave more ridiculous as time passed, and I introduced the 3 strikes and was scrapping religious thread because we KNEW people would get hard willy's and nipples about it!!!



I've still many PM' s from Ben, but I'll let you see this one only, I'm not going to hunt things down on behalf of any one....

I just can't get over the state this has so e people in, as well as the terrible abusive attitudes of some when they did think I was a mod, and of course those who ' know better than the people behind the joke'  Rolling Eyes .....






From Ben_Reilly To Joy Division, Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

I'll definitely do that! By the way, VOD is making noise in PMs about she and her husband deleting their accounts, so I told her (didn't think you'd mind):

"Let me just ask one thing -- can you hold off on deleting your account until I've had a chance to talk to J.D.? I think he has gone a little power-crazed; I've actually got him on the phone right now and he's threatening to delete the other mods' accounts ..."

 

_________________
"Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Me and you know you're lying JD ffs!

That's good enough for me - I don't need to convince this lot.

I'm happy to stand alone!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Me and you know you're lying JD ffs!

That's good enough for me - I don't need to convince this lot.

I'm happy to stand alone!


Oh right Andy  Rolling Eyes

You ken best pal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Re: lol

Quote message



From BigAndy9 To Joy Division, Today at 2:08 pm





Joy Division wrote:


Ben'll have you off of this forum in no time if u don't grow up n change the way u post ken! Laughing



BigAndy9 wrote:


Your ok JD, but I'm not playing along with you and Ben - you fucked up!


Just fuck off - I don't give a shit and nobody else does.

Nice try though!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Re: lol

Quote message



From BigAndy9 To Joy Division, Today at 2:08 pm





Joy Division wrote:


Ben'll have you off of this forum in no time if u don't grow up n change the way u post ken! Laughing



BigAndy9 wrote:


Your ok JD, but I'm not playing along with you and Ben - you fucked up!


Just fuck off - I don't give a shit and nobody else does.

Nice try though!!


Poor Andy has just altered most of my PM as I wouldn't take part in trying to claim it was all real !!, ..mad ave face for Andy ,Moho fell for it all and started greeting spat the 3 strikes!!! Laughing 



Your even more poor sport than I thought Andy ...tampering with PM's..

Hang on a wee second and I'll just post the PM of you asking for me to pretend this was all serious !....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:


Nobody received a PM - it was real.

They were just shocked at the backlash and changed it.
D'you know I'm beginning to wonder whether you're right, after reading back page 3 of the thread:

Ben:  "OK, this is getting ridiculous. Please keep your eyes open for a site announcement, everyone -- sorry, JD, but it's for the best ... " - this following Ben quizzing some of JD's posts.  Sorry but from my recent experience on here Ben doesn't have the quick wit and humour to have pulled this as a stunt.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3667p100-new-forum-rules

D'you know what Tess - it looks to me as though Costa and me gave them a way out.

30 minutes before Benji announced it was all a joke on here Costa and me said we thought it could be a wind up over on inaflip - funnily enough xenophile (benji) was over there all day checking on how many posters went over there from here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
For fecks sake pal!

Now, if you had a real sense of humour you'd go on there and "admit" "ok ok, it's feckin all true and dat - it was just a bloody bad idea" or words to that affect.

Just for half an hour or so.

Or we could even wind Ben up a bit lol





Your Arite Andy, joke over and I've lost my sense of humour a' o' a' sudden!


I know you haven't - I know you're a good wind up merch just like me.

Come on - let's see what they all say when you go on and "admit" it was real!

_________________
"I wont shed one single tear over his death,"

"He destroyed the Unions and destroyed industry in this country and as far as I'm concerned he can rot in hell."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Re: lol

Quote message



From BigAndy9 To Joy Division, Today at 2:08 pm





Joy Division wrote:


Ben'll have you off of this forum in no time if u don't grow up n change the way u post ken! Laughing



BigAndy9 wrote:


Your ok JD, but I'm not playing along with you and Ben - you fucked up!


Just fuck off - I don't give a shit and nobody else does.

Nice try though!!


Poor Andy has just altered most of my PM as I wouldn't take part in trying to claim it was all real !!, ..mad ave face for Andy ,Moho fell for it all and started greeting spat the 3 strikes!!! Laughing 



Your even more poor sport than I thought Andy ...tampering with PM's..

Hang on a wee second and I'll just post the PM of you asking for me to pretend this was all serious !....

So you're going to go and tamper with them and post your version up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:23 pm

See two can play that game Andy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
D'you know I'm beginning to wonder whether you're right, after reading back page 3 of the thread:

Ben:  "OK, this is getting ridiculous. Please keep your eyes open for a site announcement, everyone -- sorry, JD, but it's for the best ... " - this following Ben quizzing some of JD's posts.  Sorry but from my recent experience on here Ben doesn't have the quick wit and humour to have pulled this as a stunt.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3667p100-new-forum-rules

D'you know what Tess - it looks to me as though Costa and me gave them a way out.

30 minutes before Benji announced it was all a joke on here Costa and me said we thought it could be a wind up over on inaflip - funnily enough xenophile (benji) was over there all day checking on how many posters went over there from here.


You and some others were the laughing stock Andy,and it just goes to show how upset it made you , rambling on about it even now, trying to save your own face as you fell for it so baldy....

Poor sport as usual Andy...lies, lies and more lies Sad

Now pull yourself together ,mot as just a joke...

But how you and many on Flop bit in such a Flap over it!!...oh yes , Flap really lived up to its name...

Byw Andy...Ben can just look and see the PM's you have tampered with ,move never said to you that you would be gone from here... A really bad effort.


Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Poor Andy has just altered most of my PM as I wouldn't take part in trying to claim it was all real !!, ..mad ave face for Andy ,Moho fell for it all and started greeting spat the 3 strikes!!! Laughing 



Your even more poor sport than I thought Andy ...tampering with PM's..

Hang on a wee second and I'll just post the PM of you asking for me to pretend this was all serious !....

So you're going to go and tamper with them and post your version up?


I've tampered with nothing Andy, only you done that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum