should they legalise incest??

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

it is between two consenting adults who really love each other...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 am

VOD, if God created Adam and Eve, they were the only one's who could have children. Ergo, when their children were able to have children, the only one's around were their Mother and Father and their brothers and sisters.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 am

Sassy wrote:VOD, if God created Adam and Eve, they were the only one's who could have children.  Ergo, when their children were able to have children, the only one's around were their Mother and Father and their brothers and sisters.

if only you could read your bible , adam and eve were created inside eden there were others outside of eden, when they got thrown out they intermingled with those outside...

very basic stuff... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 am

Right, so God created man but he already existed!

 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 am

everyone who disagrees with legalising incest must be incestophobes...

If you don't agree it must be that you want an incestuous relationship, otherwise why would you be against consenting adults, who love each other being together, what harm would it do to you....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:57 am

You are one sad man

 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:02 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:VOD, if God created Adam and Eve, they were the only one's who could have children.  Ergo, when their children were able to have children, the only one's around were their Mother and Father and their brothers and sisters.

if only you could read your bible , adam and eve were created inside eden there were others outside of eden, when they got thrown out they intermingled with those outside...

very basic stuff... Smile 

So Adam and Eve were not the first people then? Want to explain what happened after Noah and his family were the only surviving people after the flood?  Wink 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:10 am

Man can legalize it if he wants - mother nature will continue with her own sanctions against it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 am

VOD(original) wrote:
eddie wrote:

Making a point in his usual charming way.

eddie the point he is making is that Ben and Lez are trying to force us to accept same sex marriages and the name calling has begun from Ben because he is angry we won't celebrate the new law.


Hi Vod I do know what he's up to.
I don't agree with anyone calling him names though, for what he believes


_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38309
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:VOD, if God created Adam and Eve, they were the only one's who could have children.  Ergo, when their children were able to have children, the only one's around were their Mother and Father and their brothers and sisters.

if only you could read your bible , adam and eve were created inside eden there were others outside of eden, when they got thrown out they intermingled with those outside...

very basic stuff... Smile 

Erm wasn't Adam the first man??


_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38309
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:15 am

Actually, I can't argue against HF when I really think about it logically.

If a brother and sister fall in love, erm, isn't that how they feel and who are we to say different??

Two consenting adults?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38309
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:16 pm

eddie wrote:Actually, I can't argue against HF when I really think about it logically.

If a brother and sister fall in love, erm, isn't that how they feel and who are we to say different??

Two consenting adults?

precisely...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:02 pm

so should incest be made legal??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Lurker on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Religionists never can explain away the paradox of Adam & Eve's incestuous children. LOL

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:so should incest be made legal??

why are you so hung up on this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:so should incest be made legal??

why are you so hung up on this?
It's a valid question nems , it happens and so why shouldn't 2 consenting adults who love each other be able legally be together ?

There are many discussions about this in various forums its not so unusual .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Lurker wrote:Religionists never can explain away the paradox of Adam & Eve's incestuous children. LOL

I told you check out Genesis and read it properly the answer is there .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:Actually, I can't argue against HF when I really think about it logically.

If a brother and sister fall in love, erm, isn't that how they feel and who are we to say different??

Two consenting adults?

edds when i first read it i didn't know what to think , but when i have thought about it i actually do think the same as you and although the initial reaction is 'what ??? this does happen a lot not that i know of anyone personally who are brother sister in love , but it happens and like you say who are we to question it .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Ah right would the heavenly father feel the same if it were two brothers or two sisters that were in love?
One suspects not

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

eddie the point he is making is that Ben and Lez are trying to force us to accept same sex marriages and the name calling has begun from Ben because he is angry we won't celebrate the new law.


Hi Vod I do know what he's up to.
I don't agree with anyone calling him names though, for what he believes


it happens all the time , never mind eh  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Nems wrote:Ah right would the heavenly father feel the same if it were two brothers or two sisters that were in love?
One suspects not

I just asked him and he said if they are two consenting adults same sex then his views are the same , his point being that equality has to work both ways .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Nems wrote:Ah right would the heavenly father feel the same if it were two brothers or two sisters that were in love?
One suspects not

I just asked him and he said if they are two consenting adults same sex then his views are the same , his point being that equality has to work both ways .

Well good to know he is on board with same sex marriages, as for incest, may be the law will change in the future

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Lurker wrote:Religionists never can explain away the paradox of Adam & Eve's incestuous children. LOL

I told you check out Genesis and read it properly the answer is there .

So Genesis was wrong then- in saying Adam and Eve were first people?

And how did Noah and his family go about repopulating the world after the flood?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Nems wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I just asked him and he said if they are two consenting adults same sex then his views are the same , his point being that equality has to work both ways .

Well good to know he is on board with same sex marriages, as for incest, may be the law will change in the future

we both have no problem with same sex marriages nems so long as the church or any other religion don't get bullied into performing wedding ceremonies , not saying they would but the possibility is highly likely in our opinion

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Lez did you read Genesis from the first chapter onto chapter 2 , its in there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm not talking about Adam and Eve, I'm talking about Noah- only his family survived the flood- how did they repopulate the earth?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Genesis Chapter 1.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Then in Genesis Chapter 2 God creates Adam and Eve

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:47 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Genesis Chapter 1.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Then in Genesis Chapter 2 God creates Adam and Eve

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.


Which would have us believe that all of humanity is the result of incestuous unions between Adam and Eve's children.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26455
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm

read it again Ben ,God created male and female in Genesis chapter 1

In chapter 2 he created Adam


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 pm

VOD(original) wrote:read it again Ben ,God created male and female in Genesis chapter 1

In chapter 2 he created Adam


What?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26455
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

You what? So God made a whole load of people and then he made Adam and Eve? Total rubbish.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 pm

I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Stuttering?  Shocked ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Genesis Chapter 1.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Then in Genesis Chapter 2 God creates Adam and Eve

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.


And what about Noah and his family; were their flood survivors  Laughing 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Sassy wrote:You what?   So God made a whole load of people and then he made Adam and Eve?   Total rubbish.

its there in the bible in Genesis 1 and in 2 God made Adam and Eve

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Sorry, that's hilarious.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

You are a fine example of UKIP thinking! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Vote Labour!  Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:Genesis Chapter 1.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Then in Genesis Chapter 2 God creates Adam and Eve

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.


And what about Noah and his family; were their flood survivors  Laughing 

I think the vast majority of Christians believe that Genesis tells the story of the creation of Adam and Eve twice -- otherwise the Bible leaves out some major details about the other first people, right? I have to congratulate VOD and GIG on perpetuating a belief that even within the context of religion is truly batshit-crazy ...

Yeah, it's known that a small-enough group of organisms is functionally extinct. It varies among organisms, but it's generally thought that humanity wouldn't survive being culled to less than 500 individuals at minimum.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26455
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Sorry about repeats, don't know what happened there, maybe admin can remove duplicate posts.


Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22512
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Sassy wrote:Sorry, that's hilarious.

its good to laugh sassy  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Especially when the point has been proved over and over again that you only started this thread to have a go at gay marriage.

Why people are still discussing it I haven't the faintest.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Sorry about repeats, don't know what happened there, maybe admin can remove duplicate posts.

You can delete them yourself ... little X button in the top-right corner of the post.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26455
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Especially when the point has been proved over and over again that you only started this thread to have a go at gay marriage.

Why people are still discussing it I haven't the faintest.

no point has been proven, I started this thread as an interesting topic, many forums are having the same debate, if you have nothing to contribute may i suggest you do not post...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

should they legalise incest?? - Page 2 Empty Re: should they legalise incest??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have read people are against incest because of the chance of child defects, is that the only reason?
We've heard the pro gay argument that it happened before, especially citing ambient Greek times, so incest is equally valid as it happened before too?
In fact in ambient Egypt, there are examples of pharoahs who had sex with and more children with their own daughters.
Also, what if the incest couple were of the same sex and definately no chance of having deformed children?
The 'two people showing love' argument can be used to try to justify anything as shown on this thread.
Doesn't make it right!

history is littered with it...something clearly changed the views of the world..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum