are you a racist??

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I'd do nothing...neither one is anything to do with me and their fate rests in whatever they believe in

also, since such a rescue may well endanger ME......I aint interested......
also, clearly, to be in such a predicament, they must have been fighting, and its not My place to act as judge in such a case.
and anyway..if smelly pushed em...who am I to argue

An honest answer

You sir are no racist

You have passed the test, please proceed to the winners enclosure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I'd do nothing...neither one is anything to do with me and their fate rests in whatever they believe in

also, since such a rescue may well endanger ME......I aint interested......
also, clearly, to be in such a predicament, they must have been fighting, and its not My place to act as judge in such a case.
and anyway..if smelly pushed em...who am I to argue

An honest answer

You sir are no racist

You have passed the test, please proceed to the winners enclosure


Actually we found out he is against arabs.

That was racist, and what is worst, he knows it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Sassy wrote:I think Smelly is secretly ashamed of his racism so wants to try and palm it off on others.   Plus he's a tit and always will be.

Actually I'm not

I'd save the white because I'm white and he is white thus we have something in common

You're the one who scared shitless of your inner racist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 pm

eddie wrote:I'd go for the white guy.
Instinctively. Probably because he'd remind me of my family....brother, dad, son.

I'd also try to help the other guy, but it would be the white guy.

An honest answer

You madam are no racist

Proceed to the winners enclosure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:The question itself is fucking stupid.

And yet you cannot answer it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Didge wrote:Sorry Eddie, I grew up with a best friend being half Jamaican and Half Irish, not accepted by an side, he never chose a side and only wanted to be accepted by both sides, they more than many feel the full force of racism. Now I know you are against racism, but racism is always within many people if even they do not know it, because it is passed on subconsciously, when we treat people who do wrong and still make racist thoughts in our minds thinking not that a person did the crime, but who did it. This is how people see crime, many do, they look not that the person who did it was human, but if there is something they can use to blame and castigate groups of people to make people fear them, because of that crime.

That is the reality of racism or xenophobia, it plays on fear    

Didge there are lots of mixed race people that want to be accepted by both sides, or course.
But there are also lots of people who lean more one way than the other.: I grew up in London surrounded by mixed race children. There are lots where I live.

It swings both ways.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Sorry Eddie, I grew up with a best friend being half Jamaican and Half Irish, not accepted by an side, he never chose a side and only wanted to be accepted by both sides, they more than many feel the full force of racism. Now I know you are against racism, but racism is always within many people if even they do not know it, because it is passed on subconsciously, when we treat people who do wrong and still make racist thoughts in our minds thinking not that a person did the crime, but who did it. This is how people see crime, many do, they look not that the person who did it was human, but if there is something they can use to blame and castigate groups of people to make people fear them, because of that crime.

That is the reality of racism or xenophobia, it plays on fear    

Didge there are lots of mixed race people that want to be accepted by both sides, or course.
But there are also lots of people who lean more one way than the other.: I grew up in London surrounded by mixed race children. There are lots where I live.

It swings both ways.

That is your perception, not any perception I have ever come across from mixed race people, because of those who I know, they want to be seen as both and as proud, because to them, black and white mean nothing, only that they are both in classification and nobody can take that away from them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Thing is smelly I managed to save both, by saving one, oh my!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:The question itself is fucking stupid.

It is, and there's no way to predict anything by it. I might freeze (I actually probably would, like a deer in the headlights), or I might make a random choice thinking it would be better to save one person and let the other die than to let them both die, but if I chose to rescue the black guy, people like smelly would just say I'm trying to cover up my supposed racism, and if I chose the white guy he'd say I was confirming my underlying racism. It's a scenario he created so he could call you racist no matter what your response.

It's not about predicting anything

It's about honesty

You lack the courage of your convictions

You claim to be against racism but cannot address a hypothetical scenario that directly challenges your position

That kind wishy washy conviction doesn't need me to call you a racist, you do that all by yourself


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:I'd go for the white guy.
Instinctively. Probably because he'd remind me of my family....brother, dad, son.

I'd also try to help the other guy, but it would be the white guy.

An honest answer

You madam are no racist

Proceed to the winners enclosure

I know I'm not and I know many people won't answer.

Smelly, I used to hang around with more blacks than whites.
We were in a room puffing once, and someone put out a similar scenario.
All the blacks said the black man.
I was only seventeen and a little unsure and I said didn't want to answer. They all told me not to be ridiculous (or words to that effect).

I knew though, that is was a true fact mostly.

The mixed race girl in the room said the white guy because her dad was black and was a shit, so I guess that was her reason.


People are too afraid to answer questions like this

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Didge wrote:Thing is smelly I managed to save both, by saving one, oh my!

But that wasn't the question!


_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by groomsy on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

YES i dont like caucasians!
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

An honest answer

You madam are no racist

Proceed to the winners enclosure

I know I'm not and I know many people won't answer.

Smelly, I used to hang around with more blacks than whites.
We were in a room  puffing once, and someone put out a similar scenario.
All the blacks said the black man.
I was only seventeen and a little unsure and I said didn't want to answer. They all told me not to be ridiculous (or words to that effect).

I knew though, that is was a true fact mostly.

The mixed race girl in the room said the white guy because her dad was black and was a shit, so I guess that was her reason.


People are too afraid to answer questions like this

So she said that because her father was a shit, would she say that if she saw others black being a good father?
No, thus the consensus is she has chosen a view over her own father, not over people in general, thus again a reaction from an upbringing not colour.
I know many mixed race children and again are very proud of both sides of who they are, they do not take a view based off one person[/quote]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

I would like to point out that I gave my honest answer. I would very likely freak out, freeze and end up having both of them die because I didn't have any information as to who I should save.


Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26386
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Thing is smelly I managed to save both, by saving one, oh my!

But that wasn't the question!


The point is he tries to give a no win situation, forcing a hand, which again until faced with nobody could know what they would do until faced with it and again he makes the end scenario, when nothing is impossible, so yes it was the question, but you were not listening Eddie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:The question itself is fucking stupid.

And yet you cannot answer it


..my first reply did answer it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 pm

nicko wrote:I'd stamp on the fingers of both,so I could not be accused of being racist.

But whose fingers would you do first??

Two feet four hands


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Thing is smelly I managed to save both, by saving one, oh my!

But that wasn't the question!


The question was retarded tbf eds.

If you choose then you are by default making what is a 'racist' choice- only not racist in the really negative sense, I have made the case in the past that everyone (or at best most people) is at least a little bit 'racist' in that sense. But that doesn't mean you throw all the values of equal rights away with it.

If you choose neither (or come up with some heroic scenario lol) it just shows you are racially sensitive, maybe too much or maybe not. Again it doesn't prove racism either way.

smelly obviously thought he was being very clever though; but with an IQ of 12 I suppose any idea is a nice surprise  Laughing 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

But that wasn't the question!


The point is he tries to give a no win situation, forcing a hand, which again until faced with nobody could know what they would do until faced with it and again he makes the end scenario, when nothing is impossible, so yes it was the question, but you were not listening Eddie


No didge, I listened and I answered the question as the question stood.
The difference is I wasn't trying to second-guess him or wonder if he was "tricking me" because I don't care.
I just answered.

White guy: for the instinctive reasons I stated.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 pm

So as predicted the lefty mclunatic clan are in a frenzy and refuse to address a scenario that casts doubt on their so called "anti racist" virtue


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

But that wasn't the question!


The question was retarded tbf eds.

If you choose then you are by default making what is a 'racist' choice- only not racist in the really negative sense, I have made the case in the past that everyone (or at best most people) is at least a little bit 'racist' in that sense. But that doesn't mean you throw all the values of equal rights away with it.

If you choose neither (or come up with some heroic scenario lol) it just shows you are racially sensitive, maybe too much or maybe not. Again it doesn't prove racism either way.

smelly obviously thought he was being very clever though; but with an IQ of 12 I suppose any idea is a nice surprise  Laughing 


I think, if someone asks you a question, you go with your instinct.
The trouble was, you all tried to second guess him.

I've no problem with my answer and I'm not a racist.

So why would I even think or care if he or anyone else, called me one?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

The point is he tries to give a no win situation, forcing a hand, which again until faced with nobody could know what they would do until faced with it and again he makes the end scenario, when nothing is impossible, so yes it was the question, but you were not listening Eddie


No didge, I listened and I answered the question as the question stood.
The difference is I wasn't trying to second-guess him or wonder if he was "tricking me" because I don't care.
I just answered.

White guy: for the instinctive reasons I stated.


So did I answer it, are you saying that it would be impossible for me to reach out and save one, whilst that person saved the other?

I never second guessed, I held faith in one doing the other.

You see I have no faith in religion, but I have faith in humanity, so tell me was my answer wrong?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

The question was retarded tbf eds.

If you choose then you are by default making what is a 'racist' choice- only not racist in the really negative sense, I have made the case in the past that everyone (or at best most people) is at least a little bit 'racist' in that sense. But that doesn't mean you throw all the values of equal rights away with it.

If you choose neither (or come up with some heroic scenario lol) it just shows you are racially sensitive, maybe too much or maybe not. Again it doesn't prove racism either way.

smelly obviously thought he was being very clever though; but with an IQ of 12 I suppose any idea is a nice surprise  Laughing 


I think, if someone asks you a question, you go with your instinct.
The trouble was, you all tried to second guess him.

I've no problem with my answer and I'm not a racist.

So why would I even think or care if he or anyone else, called me one?


Actually Eddie, you miss the whole point that what he attempted to do, was claim it was impossible, why is it wrong to provide a scenario where both are saved and in this, it would actually be possible, even if remote?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

An honest answer

You madam are no racist

Proceed to the winners enclosure

I know I'm not and I know many people won't answer.

Smelly, I used to hang around with more blacks than whites.
We were in a room  puffing once, and someone put out a similar scenario.
All the blacks said the black man.
I was only seventeen and a little unsure and I said didn't want to answer. They all told me not to be ridiculous (or words to that effect).

I knew though, that is was a true fact mostly.

The mixed race girl in the room said the white guy because her dad was black and was a shit, so I guess that was her reason.


People are too afraid to answer questions like this

Exactly

It doesn't matter how you answer so long as you do

You will notice the ones refusing to answer are the ones who scream the loudest about how not racist they are

And that is what this game was designed to do

Piss them off and expose their insecurities

 ://?roflmao?/: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:


No didge, I listened and I answered the question as the question stood.
The difference is I wasn't trying to second-guess him or wonder if he was "tricking me" because I don't care.
I just answered.

White guy: for the instinctive reasons I stated.


So did I answer it, are you saying that it would be impossible for me to reach out and save one, whilst that person saved the other?

I never second guessed, I held faith in one doing the other.

You see I have no faith in religion, but I have faith in humanity, so tell me was my answer wrong?


Lol he said you could "only save one."

Only save one.

That was the question put to us.
Yet everyone tried to change the question and bend it to their own way.

I answered the question put to me.

I answered it.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

The question was retarded tbf eds.

If you choose then you are by default making what is a 'racist' choice- only not racist in the really negative sense, I have made the case in the past that everyone (or at best most people) is at least a little bit 'racist' in that sense. But that doesn't mean you throw all the values of equal rights away with it.

If you choose neither (or come up with some heroic scenario lol) it just shows you are racially sensitive, maybe too much or maybe not. Again it doesn't prove racism either way.

smelly obviously thought he was being very clever though; but with an IQ of 12 I suppose any idea is a nice surprise  Laughing 


I think, if someone asks you a question, you go with your instinct.
The trouble was, you all tried to second guess him.

I've no problem with my answer and I'm not a racist.

So why would I even think or care if he or anyone else, called me one?

Actually eds I didn't; my first post here was me agreeing with your view  Cool 

I think you credit him with far too much cleverness; it was blatantly obvious what he was doing while proving nothing whatsoever.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:


I think, if someone asks you a question, you go with your instinct.
The trouble was, you all tried to second guess him.

I've no problem with my answer and I'm not a racist.

So why would I even think or care if he or anyone else, called me one?


Actually Eddie, you miss the whole point that what he attempted to do, was claim it was impossible, why is it wrong to provide a scenario where both are saved and in this, it would actually be possible, even if remote?

I didn't think about the thought behind the question didge.
I just answered the question.

I just answered it.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Job down Ben lock the thread or bin it or do what ever you want with it

My point is made

Toodles

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


So did I answer it, are you saying that it would be impossible for me to reach out and save one, whilst that person saved the other?

I never second guessed, I held faith in one doing the other.

You see I have no faith in religion, but I have faith in humanity, so tell me was my answer wrong?


Lol he said you could "only save one."

Only save one.

That was the question put to us.
Yet everyone tried to change the question and bend it to their own way.

I answered the question put to me.  

I answered it.


But, try reading, I did save one and I did only save one, that one saved the other.


DOH

See, you fail to grasp, he tried to make an impossible situation, he failed, and again, I had faith in my choice to choose the nearest, no matter the colour, because I had faith he would save the other

Now tell me, did I only save one?

Yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Actually Eddie, you miss the whole point that what he attempted to do, was claim it was impossible, why is it wrong to provide a scenario where both are saved and in this, it would actually be possible, even if remote?

I didn't think about the thought behind the question didge.
I just answered the question.

I just answered it.


So did I eddie, my though in that split second was to save them both, where part of that thought was having faith in one of them, now was that wrong to think and just think that thought?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 pm

What if one was a Scotsman and one was Welsh would the scenario change ?

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Then you didn't read the question properly.

I'm off too.

Night all x

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.


Agreed Joy and for once reason, nobody but nobody could predict what they would do, they can only guess what they would do hence the absurd situation, hence why I make it look silly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Didn't realise the lefty mclunatic clan were so scared of me

Do they spend their time analysing everything I say on here for hidden meanings??

Dear oh dear it appears as if smelly has gotten deep under their skin

Nighty mighty folks it's been amusing


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Then you didn't read the question properly.

I'm off too.

Night all x


Oh I did Eds...nighty though x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Then you didn't read the question properly.

I'm off too.

Night all x


Actually Eddie you did not understand, there is no way of knowing who would choose, because you have never faced that problem

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Didn't realise the lefty mclunatic clan were so scared of me

Do they spend their time analysing everything I say on here for hidden meanings??

Dear oh dear it appears as if smelly has gotten deep under their skin

Nighty mighty folks it's been amusing


Get a life dude  Razz

^night eds x

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Didn't realise the lefty mclunatic clan were so scared of me

Do they spend their time analysing everything I say on here for hidden meanings??

Dear oh dear it appears as if smelly has gotten deep under their skin

Nighty mighty folks it's been amusing


Get a life dude  Razz

^night eds x


Maybe he thinks people have crystal balls

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Fucking racist

When are you going to realise that your refusal to be honest is what makes you a closet case racist??

 lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I didn't think about the thought behind the question didge.
I just answered the question.

I just answered it.


So did I eddie, my though in that split second was to save them both, where part of that thought was having faith in one of them, now was that wrong to think and just think that thought?

Of cousrse we all thought that.
But it wasn't the question!

If you could only save one.
That was the scenario and that's what I answered.
No twisting of the scenario, no changing the question, no second-guessing the questioner.

Just answering the question as it stood.
That's what I did.
And apart from Eilzel, who actually initially agreed with me, and Gerber who said "bang on eds" no one else answered the question as it stood.

Night didge x

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Fucking racist

When are you going to realise that your refusal to be honest is what makes you a closet case racist??

 lol! 


How do you know how anyone would react?

You do not, and neither do they, all they can do is guess on never facing such a situation, so all you can draw is a possibility, where faced with it they may act different, yes?


Whoops

 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Didn't realise the lefty mclunatic clan were so scared of me

Do they spend their time analysing everything I say on here for hidden meanings??

Dear oh dear it appears as if smelly has gotten deep under their skin

Nighty mighty folks it's been amusing


Get a life dude  Razz

^night eds x

Another closet case racist

You like that closet don't you??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.


Agreed Joy and for once reason, nobody but nobody could predict what they would do, they can only guess what they would do hence the absurd situation, hence why I make it look silly


Indeed Didge, most likely we would act randomly , but as you mention..whoever is nearest or like I said earlier ...whoever is the weaker.

And yet Smelly trots off like has has had some kind of victory !...big own goal more like! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


So did I eddie, my though in that split second was to save them both, where part of that thought was having faith in one of them, now was that wrong to think and just think that thought?

Of cousrse we all thought that.
But it wasn't the question!

If you could only save one.
That was the scenario and that's what I answered.
No twisting of the scenario, no changing the question, no second-guessing the questioner.

Just answering the question as it stood.
That's what I did.
And apart from Eilzel, who actually initially agreed with me, and Gerber who said "bang on eds"  no one else answered the question as it stood.

Night didge x


Jesus words fail me, you can never predict how you would react Eddie, that is a fact, thus to ask something you would know how you would react is redundant is it not, because you act different to how you perceived.


Night Eddie

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Then you didn't read the question properly.

I'm off too.

Night all x


Actually Eddie you did not understand, there is no way of knowing who would choose, because you have never faced that problem

I just did.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Get a life dude  Razz

^night eds x

Another closet case racist

You like that closet don't you??

According to your own dumbass logic I can't be racist since I'd have saved whitey- of course the only real racist here is the one obsessing over the matter by starting a thread you'd expect from a 16 year old  Laughing 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm

I was honest, my right arm being my strongest would have more chance of saving the one on the right, but I'd use my left to try and save the one on the left as well, just in case. I simply could not just go for one.

You made no point, only in your very deluded, very weird head.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm struggling with anyone who sees two people in the same dangerous predicament thinking...' oh, fuck it, I think I'll save the white one first"...

Call that honesty for it is , but is racist.

I would be thinking ...shit ...save them both if I can, but go to the one first who has the least grip.

Fucking racist

When are you going to realise that your refusal to be honest is what makes you a closet case racist??

 lol! 



FFS Smelly...your obviously talking about UKIP  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Actually Eddie you did not understand, there is no way of knowing who would choose, because you have never faced that problem

I just did.


You still do no get it, you are asked to make a decision based on not actually facing that decision, so how can you make a decision, when not actually facing it?
You cannot, you can only guess, thus what you think now is so irrelevant, because you did not act on instinct, you acted on the question, because acting on instinct is being faced with that problem.

Understand now, you acted on a question, not on a real life scenario, where your actions could be well different when faced with such a dilemma


Fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum