are you a racist??

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hi Eds, read my answer on page 1, I didn't flounder about at all.

Edit, here's my answer, no ifs or buts:

I'd throw myself on the ground and use both hands, one for each, and scream blue murder, hoping someone would come and help. If they didn't and I couldn't hold on, I'd know at least I tried.

Lovely.
That's how I'd answer if the question was:

How would you save both of them in time?


But it wasn't. It was:

Which one would you save?


I answered the question honestly, because in any given situation where lives are in danger I would not save one over the other, I would try and save both. I also said the one on my right would stand more chance as my right arm is stronger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by groomsy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:54 pm

it really depends tho

is one of the dying recipients apart of your family?
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

page 1??

is that the answer where you are able to throw yourself to the ground and then stretch each of your arms 3m and hold the weight of two full grown adult men??

you are a dumb,blunt,manlike brute i give you that, but even i cannot hold the weight of two men

Well, I'll give you that I have more balls than you lol, however it's obvious I wouldn't be able to hold them, I'd simply do my damnest and yell and hope someone heard me.  

As Groomsy said, the only thing this shows is that the person doing the asking is a racist and nothing else.

I certainly wasn't worried about my answer and you obviously were wrong about me not replying.

but you are worried about your answer since you haven't given one that is possible in the world we live in

the answer you have given involves you having 3m long arms and superhuman strength

so all fantasy aside, you still haven't answered the question because you are fearful of what your answer says about you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Lovely.
That's how I'd answer if the question was:

How would you save both of them in time?


But it wasn't. It was:

Which one would you save?


I answered the question honestly, because in any given situation where lives are in danger I would not save one over the other, I would try and save both.  I also said the one on my right would stand more chance as my right arm is stronger.

thats a u-turn

earlier you said you would use both your arms,now suddenly its your right arm that is stronger

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:57 pm

The question is hypothetical.
It asks you to save one.
You answer it as it stands.

That is all.
Everyone knows that is what a hypothetical question is.

I'm bored of this now.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, I'll give you that I have more balls than you lol, however it's obvious I wouldn't be able to hold them, I'd simply do my damnest and yell and hope someone heard me.  

As Groomsy said, the only thing this shows is that the person doing the asking is a racist and nothing else.

I certainly wasn't worried about my answer and you obviously were wrong about me not replying.

but you are worried about your answer since you haven't given one that is possible in the world we live in

the answer you have given involves you having 3m long arms and superhuman strength

so all fantasy aside, you still haven't answered the question because you are fearful of what your answer says about you

What a load of rubbish.

You have not said that they are far apart, just how far away they are, so if you can reach one you can reach both.


Last edited by Sassy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


You would push a white guy? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

I would make you rescue them both you dimwit.  

already hankering to go back in the closest are we??

its a bit crowded in there at the minute but im sure you're no stranger to that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was hypothetical.

forget it eddie

the lefty mclunatic clan have exposed themselves are hardcore closet case racists, they have realized this fact too late and are now doing damage conTROLL

looking at the sockpuppets rebuttal above it makes me smile even more because i can accommodate him and his doubts

a persons desire in the scenario are irrelevant since no one can reproduce a replica of themselves in order to save both men, so while didge is correct in saying that a person may WANT and DESIRE to save both men, we unfortunately live in a world governed by physics, and that means only our ACTIONS matter.

so in ignorance of the time limit imposed by the crumbling handhold of each man,an individual would make an attempt to save both men,HOWEVER such an attempt would STILL require that would be rescuer to pick one of the men to start with since there is only ONE rescuer  

and thus we arrive back at square one

 ::sexbnan: 


Would it be impossible for one person to hold two people with each arm?

No, difficult granted, very much so, but not impossible, of which physics can prove can it not?

Thus again you view is flawed, by me holding on, others could also come to help, because you never stated any others could after the time needed to stop the initial problem.

See is easy and again you negated your own argument admitting people would try to save both, because they have no time to think but act and again thus nobody would even contemplate a choice of who over skin colour unless they have a mindset based on saving a person by their skin colour, meaning their racial views dictate their choice, where most would seek to help both, no matte the odds, because it would not cross their mind. This last part you cannot deny, many people would not even contemplate choosing or thinking about choosing that way.
Shows again how wrong you were

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

but you are worried about your answer since you haven't given one that is possible in the world we live in

the answer you have given involves you having 3m long arms and superhuman strength

so all fantasy aside, you still haven't answered the question because you are fearful of what your answer says about you

What a load of rubbish.

yes i know its a load of rubbish

perhaps you can be so kind as to answer the question without the rubbish

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

forget it eddie

the lefty mclunatic clan have exposed themselves are hardcore closet case racists, they have realized this fact too late and are now doing damage conTROLL

looking at the sockpuppets rebuttal above it makes me smile even more because i can accommodate him and his doubts

a persons desire in the scenario are irrelevant since no one can reproduce a replica of themselves in order to save both men, so while didge is correct in saying that a person may WANT and DESIRE to save both men, we unfortunately live in a world governed by physics, and that means only our ACTIONS matter.

so in ignorance of the time limit imposed by the crumbling handhold of each man,an individual would make an attempt to save both men,HOWEVER such an attempt would STILL require that would be rescuer to pick one of the men to start with since there is only ONE rescuer  

and thus we arrive back at square one

 ::sexbnan: 


Would it be impossible for one person to hold two people with each arm?

No, difficult granted, very much so, but not impossible, of which physics can prove can it not?

Thus again you view is flawed, by me holding on, others could also come to help, because you never stated any others could after the time needed to stop the initial problem.

See is easy and again you negated your own argument admitting people would try to save both, because they have no time to think but act and again thus nobody would even contemplate a choice of who over skin colour unless they have a mindset based on saving a person by their skin colour, meaning their racial views dictate their choice, where most would seek to help both, no matte the odds, because it would not cross their mind. This last part you cannot deny, many people would not even contemplate choosing or thinking about choosing that way.
Shows again how wrong you were

yes it is impossible for one person to hold two people who are 6m apart with each arm

next??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

What a load of rubbish.

yes i know its a load of rubbish

perhaps you can be so kind as to answer the question without the rubbish

You have not said that they are far apart, just how far away they are, so if you can reach one you can reach both. If they are too far away to reach one, then neither can be saved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by David on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

You would push a white guy? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

I would make you rescue them both you dimwit.  

already hankering to go back in the closest are we??

its a bit crowded in there at the minute but im sure you're no stranger to that

Keep your hair on Mr I am a secret SA lol

David
David

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:03 pm

eddie wrote:The question is hypothetical.
It asks you to save one.
You answer it as it stands.

That is all.
Everyone knows that is what a hypothetical question is.

I'm bored of this now.


Are you saying you think people are always forced into having two choices?
If you think that Eddie, then sorry, there is always more choices, you just have to see them, as when what two choices seem obvious, there can always be a third.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're all answering the hypothetical question yet only a version you want to answer.

YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE.

There's the bit people keep missing.
How odd.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by David on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:05 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

already hankering to go back in the closest are we??

its a bit crowded in there at the minute but im sure you're no stranger to that

Keep your hair on Mr I am a secret SA lol

I would try to save both. The one who is struggling I would save first and then the stronger one second.
David
David

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Would it be impossible for one person to hold two people with each arm?

No, difficult granted, very much so, but not impossible, of which physics can prove can it not?

Thus again you view is flawed, by me holding on, others could also come to help, because you never stated any others could after the time needed to stop the initial problem.

See is easy and again you negated your own argument admitting people would try to save both, because they have no time to think but act and again thus nobody would even contemplate a choice of who over skin colour unless they have a mindset based on saving a person by their skin colour, meaning their racial views dictate their choice, where most would seek to help both, no matte the odds, because it would not cross their mind. This last part you cannot deny, many people would not even contemplate choosing or thinking about choosing that way.
Shows again how wrong you were

yes it is impossible for one person to hold two people who are 6m apart with each arm

next??

Oh so you have changed the goalposts to your original claim, clever that always works ha ha, leave out the important parts until after


Busted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:08 pm

[quote="eddie"]Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're all answering the hypothetical question yet only a version you want to answer.

YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE.

There's the bit people keep missing.
How odd.[/quote


Why can you only save one though, because he states so?

Would not matter again because I would still try to save both, even if I could not, so why is that wrong, that you are saying people are wrong to have hope now Eddie, even when the reality here is there is no hope?

I think you are missing many things here about how very much human we are

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:09 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're all answering the hypothetical question yet only a version you want to answer.

YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE.

There's the bit people keep missing.
How odd.

The question says you can only save one, but it is hypothetical Eds, so you see it in your head and you say 'fuck that, I wouldn't try and save just one', so if you are giving an HONEST answer, that is what you say. In fact, I don't think many people would choose, but would instinctively grab both. So the problem is, the questioner doesn't understand human nature.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Smelly's Christmas has come early.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

yes it is impossible for one person to hold two people who are 6m apart with each arm

next??

Oh so you have changed the goalposts to your original claim, clever that always works ha ha, leave out the important parts until after


Busted

firstly im not claiming anything

im presenting a scenario that challenges the so called anti racist virtue held by the left

the scenario is what it is

you have not answered the question because you are afraid of what your answer says about you and because you are scare, you have created an alternate scenario that you think allows you to keep up your facade



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:20 pm

David wrote:
David wrote:

Keep your hair on Mr I am a secret SA lol

I would try to save both.  The one who is struggling I would save first and then the stronger one second.

as far as you can tell both are equally strong and both are equally struggling

Smile 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:Smelly's Christmas has come early.

oh come now

dont be such a bad sport

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh so you have changed the goalposts to your original claim, clever that always works ha ha, leave out the important parts until after


Busted

firstly im not claiming anything

im presenting a scenario that challenges the so called anti racist virtue held by the left

the scenario is what it is

you have not answered the question because you are afraid of what your answer says about you and because you are scare, you have created an alternate scenario that you think allows you to keep up your facade




I have answered the question, I would still try to save both, because people do actually do that even when there is no hope when you know this to be true being as you should understand this more than many being a soldier.
So my answer has you again fucked, because some people will still try to save both, even if it costs them their own lives.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm

I answered the question, you didn't say they were apart. Fucked up didn't you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're all answering the hypothetical question yet only a version you want to answer.

YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE.

There's the bit people keep missing.
How odd.

The question says you can only save one, but it is hypothetical Eds, so you see it in your head and you say 'fuck that, I wouldn't try and save just one', so if you are giving an HONEST answer, that is what you say.   In fact, I don't think many people would choose, but would instinctively grab both.   So the problem is, the questioner doesn't understand human nature.

so your answer is you would let both men

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Sassy wrote:I answered the question, you didn't say they were apart.   Fucked up didn't you.


On many points, hence why he is now retreating off his first claim lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Sassy wrote:I answered the question, you didn't say they were apart.   Fucked up didn't you.

i did say you can only save ONE though

but yes you have answered

you will let both men die rather than face your own racism

 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:I answered the question, you didn't say they were apart.   Fucked up didn't you.

i did say you can only save ONE though

but yes you have answered

you will let both men die rather than face your own racism

 ::D:: 

What you says does count for little or how again even by saying you could only save one does not mean people would still attempt to save both and even give their lives trying.
If it failed then at least I tried, I would be dead of course also, but many have given their lives to help save others something you yourself again would understand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 pm


So smelly: I've said I'd save the one on the right. What does that mean?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:I answered the question, you didn't say they were apart.   Fucked up didn't you.

i did say you can only save ONE though

but yes you have answered

you will let both men die rather than face your own racism

 ::D:: 

Smelly, I would try for both if they were both white, both black, if one was asian and one was martian. I know my instinct would be to grab both and hang on as long as I could, and I'd take a bet that would be the reaction of most

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by groomsy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 pm

whats the answer say about you?

if you save the white guy you're racist against blacks

if you save the black guy you're racists against whites

did i sum up your answers?
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:32 pm

groomsy wrote:whats the answer say about you?

if you save the white guy you're racist against blacks

if you save the black guy you're racists against whites

did i sum up your answers?


Bingo and bang on the money


Have a good evening!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:16 pm

lovedust wrote:
So smelly: I've said I'd save the one on the right. What does that mean?

It doesn't mean anything

Left right black white

Your answer is irrelevant

A lack of answer is all that matters

Do you still not understand??


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:18 pm

groomsy wrote:whats the answer say about you?

if you save the white guy you're racist against blacks

if you save the black guy you're racists against whites

did i sum up your answers?

No

you summed up your own thought process which apparently is obsessed with racism

What does your answer say about you??


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:
So smelly: I've said I'd save the one on the right. What does that mean?

It doesn't mean anything

Left right black white

Your answer is irrelevant

A lack of answer is all that matters

Do you still not understand??


So given I answered straight away you concluded I wasn't racist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:
So smelly: I've said I'd save the one on the right. What does that mean?

It doesn't mean anything

Left right black white

Your answer is irrelevant

A lack of answer is all that matters

Do you still not understand??


But she answered
Like I did either Neither (because they are both English:pirat: )or the one on the right, not worried about the colour of their skin  tongue 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by groomsy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am

no i have already stated i would let them both die, i could careless the color, if saving one of them shows my non existent racism id rather not make an effort and be hated either way someone will
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
this test has been attempted by me before, but the lefty mclunatic clan are too busy laughing their tits off to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all FlopHeads are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch my fellow flops squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is...........................

 Idea 

BASIC flaws in smelly's hypothetical scenario :

1. All humans, even some of those FlopHeads, aren't "inherently racist.." - that notion is totally contained in smelly's headspace.

2. Smelly is a non-thinking and clueless racist nong.

3. Most people don't spend their days "... marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is.." - this most peculiar notion only exists in smelly's vacant brainspace.

4. Have I mentioned yet, just what an empty-headed and racist little slitherer, that nasty little smelly is ?   

Cool



 Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 am

groomsy wrote:no i have already stated i would let them both die, i could careless the color, if saving one of them shows my non existent racism id rather not make an effort and be hated either way someone will

So you would use their deaths to keep a clean conscious

Excellent

You're not a racist just a murderer


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:31 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
groomsy wrote:no i have already stated i would let them both die, i could careless the color, if saving one of them shows my non existent racism id rather not make an effort and be hated either way someone will

So you would use their deaths to keep a clean conscious

Excellent

You're not a racist just a murderer


When people give heir lives to save others and they fail is it wrong to do so?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:51 am

am i a racist for putting didge on ignore ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:02 am

@VOD
Most definitely  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 

 lol! lol! lol! 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
Most definitely  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 

 lol! lol! lol! 

I best get down and pray then and do a months fasting  :curtsy: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
Most definitely  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 

 lol! lol! lol! 


Hi Veya

Not racist but most definitely a coward

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
Most definitely  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 

 lol! lol! lol! 


Hi Veya

Not racist but most definitely a coward

I think it's the most sensible thing VOD has ever done.... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:


Hi Veya

Not racist but most definitely a coward

I think it's the most sensible thing VOD has ever done.... Smile 


Well it is funny for someone to claim to have me on ignore they sure make enough comments about me, which I find hilarious really

Up to her, I fail to see the point of having any on ignore as all input is welcome even if you do not agree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 am

Didge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

I think it's the most sensible thing VOD has ever done.... Smile 


Well it is funny for someone to claim to have me on ignore they sure make enough comments about me, which I find hilarious really

Up to her, I fail to see the point of having any on ignore as all input is welcome even if you do not agree    

I haven't put you on ignore and i have never claimed to have put you on ignore...

the only unfortunate thing about the ignore feature is that if someone is quoted apparently you can still read what they post...design flaw i guess..

personally i like to see didge's post as they never cease to amuse me...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

It doesn't mean anything

Left right black white

Your answer is irrelevant

A lack of answer is all that matters

Do you still not understand??


So given I answered straight away you concluded I wasn't racist.

whether you are racist or not is not for me to say, you see unlike you lot i don't think im god, and therefore i don't label people racist because they have different views to me or because they said they would save the black over the white or visa versa

im not sure how many times i can say this, but this isn't an official test and cannot prove anything by how or what you answer.

the sole purpose of this "test" was to make the paragons of virtue - sassy didge JD and all the rest of the spastics in the lefty mclunatic clan - see themselves as racist and that is what ive done

they refused to answer BECAUSE they knew the first answer they had in their heads, was by their own standards - racist, and that is why they refused to answer

they accused ME of setting a baited scenario where no matter what they answered it would be racist, i did no such thing, that perception of racism is what they have placed on themselves

one poster even said that it would be preferable for both the men to die rather than making a choice and being racist

i did not accuse eddie of racism when she said she would save the white guy

and i did not accuse you of dodging the issue when you said the guy on the right

all i did was hold up the mirror, THEY are the ones who didn't like what they saw





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 4 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:52 pm

I think the only person who has given a straight answer is eddie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum