are you a racist??

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

are you a racist?? Empty are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

I'd probably stand there in indecision too long and both would die. I'm just glad that I'm never likely to be in the situation to save any one person's life, much less two with the exact same likelihood that each will die, and even further less with me having the opportunity to instantly know so many details about each of their lives.  ::D:: 

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'd probably stand there in indecision too long and both would die. I'm just glad that I'm never likely to be in the situation to save any one person's life, much less two with the exact same likelihood that each will die, and even further less with me having the opportunity to instantly know so many details about each of their lives.  ::D:: 

as predicted

the first of the closest case racists weighs in

who is next

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 pm

But I do love walking in the countryside and thinking about how great immigration and muliculturalism are ... doesn't everyone? Yeah, I just walk around contemplating the majesty of leftist thought all the time. Because people are actually like that. Smile

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Whichever one has the weakest grip, the other may just hold on long enough to be saved or save himself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:Whichever one has the weakest grip, the other may just hold on long enough to be saved or save himself.

second closest case racist weighs in

business is good tonight


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Whichever one has the weakest grip, the other may just hold on long enough to be saved or save himself.

second closest case racist weighs in

business is good tonight



...oh yes, that was such a racist comment from Ben and me, I think your trying too hard too class others as racists, when you know they are not to justify making yourself feel better.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

I'd throw myself on the ground and use both hands, one for each, and scream blue murder, hoping someone would come and help.   If they didn't and I couldn't hold on, I'd know at least I tried.


Last edited by Sassy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Sassy wrote:I'd throw myself on the ground and use both hands, one for each, and scream blue murder, hoping someone would come and help.   If they didn't and I could hold on, I'd know at least I tried.

racist number three

 cheers cheers 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

second closest case racist weighs in

business is good tonight



...oh yes, that was such a racist comment from Ben and me, I think your trying too hard too class others as racists, when you know they are not to justify making yourself feel better.

Oh yea JD, because the strength of their grip is quite obviously something to do with race!  Rolling Eyes  What a tit!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:I'd throw myself on the ground and use both hands, one for each, and scream blue murder, hoping someone would come and help.   If they didn't and I could hold on, I'd know at least I tried.

racist number three

 cheers cheers 

There is absolutely nothing you can make out is racist about that, so don't even try. Full of shit as normal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

second closest case racist weighs in

business is good tonight



...oh yes, that was such a racist comment from Ben and me, I think your trying too hard too class others as racists, when you know they are not to justify making yourself feel better.

your refusal to answer the question reveals your hidden racism which you are clearly ashamed of

re read my OP and you see that you are acting in the exact manner i predicted

fucking racist

 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:55 pm

I'd do nothing...neither one is anything to do with me and their fate rests in whatever they believe in

also, since such a rescue may well endanger ME......I aint interested......
also, clearly, to be in such a predicament, they must have been fighting, and its not My place to act as judge in such a case.
and anyway..if smelly pushed em...who am I to argue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


...oh yes, that was such a racist comment from Ben and me, I think your trying too hard too class others as racists, when you know they are not to justify making yourself feel better.

Oh yea JD, because the strength of their grip is quite obviously something to do with race!  Rolling Eyes    What a tit!


I know Sassy...I think Smelly needs to get a grip  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:57 pm

I think Smelly is secretly ashamed of his racism so wants to try and palm it off on others. Plus he's a tit and always will be.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


...oh yes, that was such a racist comment from Ben and me, I think your trying too hard too class others as racists, when you know they are not to justify making yourself feel better.

your refusal to answer the question reveals your hidden racism which you are clearly ashamed of

re read my OP and you see that you are acting in the exact manner i predicted

fucking racist  

 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 



Fucking bollocks...I used to have a different view of Muslims for a bit, but I realise they ain't all suicide bombers and the like...however I feel strongly about the ones who do oppress women and treat them badly.

Your well off the mark, I have no reason to dislike coloured people ffs man, I got married in Jamaica and grew up on reggae music.

What a load of shite, if I were racist I would admit it here, I wouldn't be on my own ,what with you and your racist mates here...thankfully less than flap has.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 pm

The question itself is fucking stupid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 pm

My poster of the week thread was said to be ' causing trouble' by a couple on here...

Let's see if the same people say the same about this thread or not....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:The question itself is fucking stupid.

It is, and there's no way to predict anything by it. I might freeze (I actually probably would, like a deer in the headlights), or I might make a random choice thinking it would be better to save one person and let the other die than to let them both die, but if I chose to rescue the black guy, people like smelly would just say I'm trying to cover up my supposed racism, and if I chose the white guy he'd say I was confirming my underlying racism. It's a scenario he created so he could call you racist no matter what your response.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Yea, and he thought he was being really clever, but a 5 year old could have seen through it. As I said, he's a tit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:The question itself is fucking stupid.

It is, and there's no way to predict anything by it. I might freeze (I actually probably would, like a deer in the headlights), or I might make a random choice thinking it would be better to save one person and let the other die than to let them both die, but if I chose to rescue the black guy, people like smelly would just say I'm trying to cover up my supposed racism, and if I chose the white guy he'd say I was confirming my underlying racism. It's a scenario he created so he could call you racist no matter what your response.

..Your dead right Ben, that question was designed so either choice one made, they would be accused of being a racist either way...

A really piss poor question which anyone can see through.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Knowing he is a racist obviously really bothers him, or else why come up with something like that? Very Freudian.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Knowing he is a racist obviously really bothers him, or else why come up with something like that?   Very Freudian.

I was thinking the same thing. You know how people tend to overestimate how similar others are to themselves? I wonder if this means smelly goes for walks and thinks about how much he hates non-whites!

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Knowing he is a racist obviously really bothers him, or else why come up with something like that?   Very Freudian.

He sure carries a lot of hate and bitterness.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm

And throwing them over the cliff!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm

maybe yes.....................  Only because I am proud of my Country and its people and  therefore cannot stand interfering dogooders telling me how to behave and think.  I did that in junior school and upwards.  I have a vote and use it, pay my taxes and have no criminal record not even points on my licence according to todays post......

Others who disagree with my opinions may label me as such...............  I am English, white Caucasian, C of E and Conservative.  Yet to be old enough for the blue rinse, but when the time comes by golly I will proudly have it..... Smile

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:14 pm

I'd stamp on the fingers of both,so I could not be accused of being racist.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12180
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Er, I think it was what you would do in the stupid circumstances Smelly put forward Gerbs.   FGS woman, not a blue rinse!!!!  Evil or Very Mad lol! pale I love you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 pm

I'd go for the white guy.
Instinctively. Probably because he'd remind me of my family....brother, dad, son.

I'd also try to help the other guy, but it would be the white guy.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Whichever man I could get to first.

Nice to see you actually admit you're a racist, for once.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Er, I think it was what you would do in the stupid circumstances Smelly put forward Gerbs.   FGS woman, not a blue rinse!!!!  Evil or Very Mad lol! pale I love you


In time, girl in time.................  And when that day does come I will be carrying the most pointed of umbrellas with a wonderfully handcrafted handle in the shape of a Duck's head onto the bus when I will be using my bus pass for the first time and as my Darling Godmother constantly does, poke all the young men sitting down when she has to stand reminding them that they are of young blood with sound legs and must give their seat to a very frail old lady..... They all do BTW

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:I'd go for the white guy.
Instinctively. Probably because he's remind me of my family....brother, dad, son.

I'd also try to help the other guy, but it would be the white guy.

Ive brought my son up to be non-racist and accepting of everyone.
I read him the scenario.

He sighed loudly and said "if I'm really honest mum, the white one. But I'm not racist!!"

I told him, of course he wasn't.


If you asked a black person this question they'd say the black man, I'm sure.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:Er, I think it was what you would do in the stupid circumstances Smelly put forward Gerbs.   FGS woman, not a blue rinse!!!!  Evil or Very Mad lol! pale I love you


In time, girl in time.................  And when that day does come I will be carrying the most pointed of umbrellas with a wonderfully handcrafted handle in the shape of a Duck's head onto the bus when I will be using my bus pass for the first time and as my Darling Godmother constantly does, poke all the young men sitting down when she has to stand reminding them that they are of young blood with sound legs and must give their seat to a very frail old lady..... They all do BTW

My Nan used to get that result by flirting, she was still getting her own way at 84 by fluttering her eyelashes and telling them what big strong boys they were!  Wink 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:


In time, girl in time.................  And when that day does come I will be carrying the most pointed of umbrellas with a wonderfully handcrafted handle in the shape of a Duck's head onto the bus when I will be using my bus pass for the first time and as my Darling Godmother constantly does, poke all the young men sitting down when she has to stand reminding them that they are of young blood with sound legs and must give their seat to a very frail old lady..... They all do BTW

My Nan used to get that result by flirting, she was still getting her own way at 84 by fluttering her eyelashes and telling them what big strong boys they were!   Wink 


Godmamma is almost 90 and still going strong

Eddie

Bang on.

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:34 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:I'd go for the white guy.
Instinctively. Probably because he's remind me of my family....brother, dad, son.

I'd also try to help the other guy, but it would be the white guy.

Ive brought my son up to be non-racist and accepting of everyone.
I read him the scenario.

He sighed loudly and said "if I'm really honest mum, the white one. But I'm not racist!!"

I told him, of course he wasn't.


If you asked a black person this question they'd say the black man, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're right Eds, and to be honest, for the same reasons you give, I'd probably do the same. Although in the moment different things might lead me to save the black man (some people just look friendlier than others lol).

But as others have said, this question proves nothing. No one thinks smelly is racist cause he'd choose the white guy- we know he's racist for a million other reasons...

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7909
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 


That's because you can as you are male strong and muscled.  me a mere female can do no such thing 

So the scenario has now become sexist and I am not happy about the discrimination..../ ::rfth::

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 

No Ben, you just didn't answer the question


Gerbs, what do you mean? You agree with me?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ive brought my son up to be non-racist and accepting of everyone.
I read him the scenario.

He sighed loudly and said "if I'm really honest mum, the white one. But I'm not racist!!"

I told him, of course he wasn't.


If you asked a black person this question they'd say the black man, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're right Eds, and to be honest, for the same reasons you give, I'd probably do the same. Although in the moment different things might lead me to save the black man (some people just look friendlier than others lol).

But as others have said, this question proves nothing. No one thinks smelly is racist cause he'd choose the white guy- we know he's racist for a million other reasons...


HAHAHAHAHA actually les I did think "hmmmm if the black guy looked like Denzil Washington I may have to go for him...."


_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm

gerber wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 


That's because you can as you are male strong and muscled.  me a mere female can do no such thing 

So the scenario has now become sexist and I am not happy about the discrimination..../ ::rfth::

are you a racist?? Female-bodybuilder_1622270i

No discrimination there, baby!

 ::d&f:: 

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27282
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by gerber on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:


That's because you can as you are male strong and muscled.  me a mere female can do no such thing 

So the scenario has now become sexist and I am not happy about the discrimination..../ ::rfth::

are you a racist?? Female-bodybuilder_1622270i

No discrimination there, baby!

 ::d&f:: 


I wish............

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Whichever man I could get to first.

Nice to see you actually admit you're a racist, for once.

He already said you're exactly 3m away from both.

I would most probably save the white guy for the reasons I've set out in my post, above.
I am not racist.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english


both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


turn around and walk away   pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  tongue 

Ok  Rolling Eyes  real answer
which ever was on my right side as I'm right handed I'll reach them quicker and have better chance of pulling them up.

who cares what colour their skin is they're both Englishmen  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Easy scenario to figure out, it matters not who I say because both of these two men on the edge of the abyss are adopted acrobatic brothers, me being the youngest knowing this, reached out for the nearest, whilst he reaches out for his brother and as because smelly neglected to tell this important part of the tale, yes I could only save one, but the one I saved, also saved the other.

And we all lived happily ever after fucking up a daft idiotic notion from a racist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 

Closest case racist who is ashamed of his inherent racism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Really, the scenario is so unrealistic, I'd actually like to change my answer -- I'd grab the twin lassos I carry on each hip, scream "Yippee-kay-ay!" and rescue them both at the same time.

 ::=|Q:: 

Closest case racist who is ashamed of his inherent racism


No I think he worked out you are the racist here, does not take any mathematical equation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ive brought my son up to be non-racist and accepting of everyone.
I read him the scenario.

He sighed loudly and said "if I'm really honest mum, the white one. But I'm not racist!!"

I told him, of course he wasn't.


If you asked a black person this question they'd say the black man, I'm sure.

So he did... My bad...

Eds - what do you think the black person's answer would be if their father was white?

Not sure? I've always found, with mixed race people, they tend to either follow the black way or the white way.
Lovedust, I am going to explain my ways here as you don't know me.

I'm blunt I don't beat around the bush, I've dated all colours and am "aunties" to two black girls I've known since birth (it's the black way to call us elders or aunties, I love it, it's so respectful)

My children are colour-blind so much so that my son, nearly 13, has two best mates; black boy and a Jewish boy, they all joke about colour and call,themselves the Three misfits (and joke about bacon to the Jewish boy and chicken to the black boy and they both tell my son he's a tea-drinker lol, private jokes between them all)

So I just want to give you background. I was born and bred in London, had boyfriends of varying colours and understood Jamaican as well as Bajun dialect.
My dad was a proper white guy who for some unknown reason loved reggae - and I mean the proper stuff! Without doing the whole "my oldest and best friends are black" routine, but my oldest and best friends are black as well as Asian I might add.


Yes still, I do know that instincts will,direct us to our own colour.

Now one of my godchildren is black. She's twenty, I her elder.
She lives with a white guy and only dates whites.
I'm going to ask her tomorrow and see what she says. Be interesting as she still is in touch with her roots.

Sorry for the long-winded reply lol x

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Whichever man I could get to first.

Nice to see you actually admit you're a racist, for once.

He already said you're exactly 3m away from both.

I would most probably save the white guy for the reasons I've set out in my post, above.
I am not racist.



Oh ok my bad...

In that case same as veya I'd save my right-hand man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

He already said you're exactly 3m away from both.

I would most probably save the white guy for the reasons I've set out in my post, above.
I am not racist.



Oh ok my bad...

In that case same as veya I'd save my right-hand man.

Can you read my post above is one? Took me ages to type! Lol

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39308
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Sorry Eddie, I grew up with a best friend being half Jamaican and Half Irish, not accepted by an side, he never chose a side and only wanted to be accepted by both sides, they more than many feel the full force of racism. Now I know you are against racism, but racism is always within many people if even they do not know it, because it is passed on subconsciously, when we treat people who do wrong and still make racist thoughts in our minds thinking not that a person did the crime, but who did it. This is how people see crime, many do, they look not that the person who did it was human, but if there is something they can use to blame and castigate groups of people to make people fear them, because of that crime.

That is the reality of racism or xenophobia, it plays on fear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum