Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:15 am

I am asking this question as I want to know WHY each poster who is against multiculturalism, would prefer England to stay English.

Would you prefer 100% ALL English?
Perhaps a ratio of 20/80? 95/5?

Is it a certain race or all races?

Lastly, WHY would it make your world a better place?

(Can we keep away from boring and long-arse C&P's and have OPINIONS please?)

I like a little mix, bit of this and a bit of that. I'm not into plain boiled rice and a little seasoning is best.
However, IMO i think the  borders should've been closed years ago (though how do you deny entry to a really needy family with children?) because we are very, very overcrowded!
I would prefer more Englishness than not and I would hate to lose it altogether.
I do love a piece of culture but I don't want to drown in other cultures because I like my rice to taste like rice and not be so heavily spiced and seasoned that I can't taste that it was rice in the first place.

I love all cultures and I like peace. But I love my country too.
Peace out.
Rice is nice finely spiced Cool

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am

OK, this is going to cause uproar (no, really, fancy that). I don't give a damn about countries, I give a damn about people. Years ago I got into trouble with the passport people because I wanted a passport that said I was a human being. I hope every race marries and has babies with every other race so that people stop all this stupidity about race and start trying to make sure we ALL have a better life on a better planet.

Religions and nationality, for borders that don't actually exist but are made up lines on a map, are the bane of humanity.

Get the melting pot out and stir like crazy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:27 am

I sometimes feel like you do sassy.
But there's a part of me that feels like my children are going to get less opportunities in this country because there are more people, too many people, in fact.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 am

Great Britain is 87 percent White British, the fact that people freak out over minorities and immigrants there is just mind-blowing to me.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Great Britain is 87 percent White British, the fact that people freak out over minorities and immigrants there is just mind-blowing to me.

Benjy, I'm not getting into too many hard facts and figures, but it depends where you live.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:36 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Great Britain is 87 percent White British, the fact that people freak out over minorities and immigrants there is just mind-blowing to me.

Benjy,  I'm not getting into too many hard facts and figures, but it depends where you live.

Well, i live in a very multicultural area, and there is lots of social cohesion here, and always has been.  Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Great Britain is 87 percent White British, the fact that people freak out over minorities and immigrants there is just mind-blowing to me.

You and me both. I'd rather shoot myself than think and live like that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by groomsy on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:48 am

i don't care where you live, if its by me be prepared for An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimitY!
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 am

Closing borders is unrealistic. What if a person would be killed where they are from? What if you marry s foreigner and want them and their family to come live with you? What if you are multimillionaire wanting to come and live in the UK bringing business and cash into the country? As for the EU- it is a two way street, want to go move to Italy? No problem Smile

Truth is we cannot just close borders. We aren't a fortress. If situations were better in other countries some wouldn't leave in the first place; and surely that is one purpose of the UN and the idea of a gl

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:02 am

(Damn in phone sending too soon)

Anyway the idea of a global village; is to help other nations develop. As sass says, we are human and should want each other to prosper.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 am

we are all ONE race,according to the fount of all knowledge.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 am

nicko wrote:we are all ONE race,according to the fount of all knowledge.


Well unless you are an idiot, you would know biologically we are one race.
Humans digressed into different areas of the planet and formed cultures, which differ slightly where you go and this really is the only difference between us all, because facial, skin colour differences are tiny differences which do not make you a new race. Race classifications were invented due to racist perceptions, but the reality is fear of other ethnic groups is based upon poor prejudice views.
The reality is within all societies humans have the capability to do good or bad. The sad fact is all I see from some is the more poorest excuses not to get along or even help other humans because they see them as so different, why, because of countless years of prejudice.

Now Nicko who can continue to be an idiot or understand there is no real difference between humans, we both are born into the world and are taught many things, which without help from an early age we would die, we are taught to share everything but as adults we seem to ignore what we teach children and act in the most selfish manor. We are the dominant and most arrogant species on this plant, thinking it gives us some kind of belief we can be so inherently selfish towards others, which thankfully not all people are like this. All of this down to a piece of land we are born onto, giving rise to a false belief we can castigate other people born elsewhere. Seriously I am constantly reminded time and time again about how this nation was formed upon Christian Judaism values, the later part being a falsehood with the persecution of Jews for centuries here, but again how is any of our values based upon Christian, the way people can be so utterly prejudice.
There is nothing stopping people getting along other than the individual themselves, thus the only person to blame is the individual themselves who does not wish to get along with humanity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:39 am

I think it is important to protect the identity of every country, I don't think patriotism should be a dirty word, If each country keeps its own ways and cultures and those living or visiting that country abide by its ways and laws it makes every country and interesting and diverse place to visit just because of its own differences..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:44 am

It's a bit naive to think it's just about colour - it's also about customs and identity. All over the world there are people who want to break away from the country they're officially part of because they don't identify with other citizens of that country - it's happening in Ukraine right now.

Mixing the races won't necessarily work either. Actually, I've read stuff by black people who talk about the different shades of black, and they still compare themselves to others of the same race.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Great Britain is 87 percent White British, the fact that people freak out over minorities and immigrants there is just mind-blowing to me.

Don't you have an issue with that in the USA as well?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 am

rags,you can't mix "races" because didge says we are all one race.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's a bit naive to think it's just about colour - it's also about customs and identity. All over the world there are people who want to break away from the country they're officially part of because they don't identify with other citizens of that country - it's happening in Ukraine right now.

Mixing the races won't necessarily work either. Actually, I've read stuff by black people who talk about the different shades of black, and they still compare themselves to others of the same race.

I know what you mean...

If we should embrace diversity, as they keep shouting, why do they seem to be trying to make a world of completely grey, why can't we celebrate our cultural differences instead of integrate to such a point that many unique cultures may be lost...

i'm always stunned by old photo's of native indians in suits and hats and old japanese pictures of men in black suits with bowler hats...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 am

nicko wrote:rags,you can't mix "races" because didge says we are all one race.

Perhaps he means species?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 am

nicko wrote:rags,you can't mix "races" because didge says we are all one race.


Which explains why you are a dummy:


Biological differences among races do not exist, WU research shows:

Race doesn't matter.

In fact, it doesn't even exist in humans.

http://wupa.wustl.edu/record_archive/1998/10-15-98/articles/races.html


May I suggest you go and educate yourself Nicko to save yourself further embarrassment from your ignorant replies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 am

I'm all for multiculturism, we are no better than anyone else and I really thought our forum 'Christians' would preach that....

Anyway, how boring it would be if we never had our local Chinese or Indian takeaways ! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's a bit naive to think it's just about colour - it's also about customs and identity. All over the world there are people who want to break away from the country they're officially part of because they don't identify with other citizens of that country - it's happening in Ukraine right now.

Mixing the races won't necessarily work either. Actually, I've read stuff by black people who talk about the different shades of black, and they still compare themselves to others of the same race.


Actually much of the prejudice does stem from colour and has done from countless years of oppression and prejudice.
Yes there is cultural differences between Ethnic groups but again not to the point where all adhere to cultural practices, for example, we have a cultural practice of binge drinking but not all participate in such pleasures.
There is no reason why humans cannot mix, the arguments to state they cannot are not only absurd but ignores the capabilities of humans. If something is possible, then it can work, to offer negative arguments seek to sow the seeds between humans.
The fact that people define themselves has been born again out of racist forms of view, once upon a time they were scientific claims, even today some idiotically hold such beliefs, but the reality is we are biologically the same, our brains for example do not differ per ethnic group which is the main part of our intelligence or how we interact.

Thus if nobody can off a reason not to mix, then the reality is we stop ourselves from mixing, thus there is no real reason why humans should not mix, even more so we are one big family

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 am

didge,may I suggest you refrain from treating other posters as idiots and start to realise that you are not as educated in some things as others are,and start to admit that you are sometimes WRONG.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 am

Sassy wrote:OK, this is going to cause uproar (no, really, fancy that).   I don't give a damn about countries, I give a damn about people.   Years ago I got into trouble with the passport people because I wanted a passport that said I was a human being.   I hope every race marries and has babies with every other race so that people stop all this stupidity about race and start trying to make sure we ALL have a better life on a better planet.

Religions and nationality, for borders that don't actually exist but are made up lines on a map, are the bane of humanity.

Get the melting pot out and stir like crazy.

So do you want to get rid of fair hair, blue eyes and light skin? That's what would happen in the end because darker pigment is more dominant.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I think it is important to protect the identity of every country, I don't think patriotism should be a dirty word, If each country keeps its own ways and cultures and those living or visiting that country abide by its ways and laws it makes every country and interesting and diverse place to visit just because of its own differences..


There is nothing stopping being identified by a nation, it is a collective group of people who identify as a nation, being as they are all human, they can all identify as a nation. For example we are a collection through ancestry of many different ethnic people and for example again England as a nation is nothing more than the identity of the Angles thus Angle-land, but the majority of the people were not Angles themselves, that is for sure but identified and became all English. Thus are own history shows how many different ethnic groups unite to identify as one nation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's a bit naive to think it's just about colour - it's also about customs and identity. All over the world there are people who want to break away from the country they're officially part of because they don't identify with other citizens of that country - it's happening in Ukraine right now.

Mixing the races won't necessarily work either. Actually, I've read stuff by black people who talk about the different shades of black, and they still compare themselves to others of the same race.


Actually much of the prejudice does stem from colour and has done from countless years of oppression and prejudice.
Yes there is cultural differences between Ethnic groups but again not to the point where all adhere to cultural practices, for example, we have a cultural practice of binge drinking but not all participate in such pleasures.
There is no reason why humans cannot mix, the arguments to state they cannot are not only absurd but ignores the capabilities of humans. If something is possible, then it can work, to offer negative arguments seek to sow the seeds between humans.
The fact that people define themselves has been born again out of racist forms of view, once upon a time they were scientific claims, even today some idiotically hold such beliefs, but the reality is we are biologically the same, our brains for example do not differ per ethnic group which is the main part of our intelligence or how we interact.

Thus if nobody can off a reason not to mix, then the reality is we stop ourselves from mixing, thus there is no real reason why humans should not mix, even more so we are one big family

I agree that a lot of prejudice stems from colour - my point is that some black people are prejudiced against those who are "blacker" than them, so there is prejudice even within the same race.

However, it's not just about colour or race, it is also to do with customs and ethnicity. There are groups of people who are the same racially, but they don't necessarily identify with each other.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:OK, this is going to cause uproar (no, really, fancy that).   I don't give a damn about countries, I give a damn about people.   Years ago I got into trouble with the passport people because I wanted a passport that said I was a human being.   I hope every race marries and has babies with every other race so that people stop all this stupidity about race and start trying to make sure we ALL have a better life on a better planet.

Religions and nationality, for borders that don't actually exist but are made up lines on a map, are the bane of humanity.

Get the melting pot out and stir like crazy.

So do you want to get rid of fair hair, blue eyes and light skin? That's what would happen in the end because darker pigment is more dominant.

I don't give a damn what colour hair or eyes etc we ended up with. If it was darker, so what. People then wouldn't be able to think that they were better than each other because of the pigment of their skin. As for customs, customs survive, they just become customs for everyone. I simply get totally sick of people being defined by the bit of land they just happened to be born on, or the colour of their pigmentation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:19 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So do you want to get rid of fair hair, blue eyes and light skin? That's what would happen in the end because darker pigment is more dominant.

I don't give a damn what colour hair or eyes etc we ended up with.  If it was darker, so what.   People then wouldn't be able to think that they were better than each other because of the pigment of their skin.   As for customs, customs survive, they just become customs for everyone.    I simply get totally sick of people being defined by the bit of land they just happened to be born on, or the colour of their pigmentation.

It would be a bit boring if we all had brown eyes, brown hair, and coffee-coloured skin though. If we all had the same customs, that would also be a bit boring. A lot of people like to define themselves by where they were born or what colour they are - would you deny them the right to do that?

As I've said, unless everyone was exactly the same colour with exactly the same features, some people will always compare themselves to others.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 am

Eilzel wrote:Closing borders is unrealistic. What if a person would be killed where they are from? What if you marry s foreigner and want them and their family to come live with you? What if you are multimillionaire wanting to come and live in the UK bringing business and cash into the country? As for the EU- it is a two way street, want to go move to Italy? No problem Smile

Truth is we cannot just close borders. We aren't a fortress. If situations were better in other countries some wouldn't leave in the first place; and surely that is one purpose of the UN and the idea of a gl
In an ideal world Les where every country's as prosperous as each other. But in reality not closing borders brings disaster. I put myself in the place of a peasant living in a country where I can't get food or water; what would I do? Head for a rich country of course, I don't blame them for that. Self-preservation. But it's like having a street party with all the food on the table to help yourself from - the kids who've never tasted cake will stuff the lot, and the ones who are used to it will have nothing left to eat. With all the goodwill in the world you have to be realistic.

There's a case today where a girl from Mauritius is getting deported, maybe her mother too. They came here because a relative had been ill-treating them. Well I'd love them to stay and feel safe, but imagine how many women in, say, India, have relatives who are ill-treating them; millions probably. Should we house them all? How could we?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I don't give a damn what colour hair or eyes etc we ended up with.  If it was darker, so what.   People then wouldn't be able to think that they were better than each other because of the pigment of their skin.   As for customs, customs survive, they just become customs for everyone.    I simply get totally sick of people being defined by the bit of land they just happened to be born on, or the colour of their pigmentation.

It would be a bit boring if we all had brown eyes, brown hair, and coffee-coloured skin though. If we all had the same customs, that would also be a bit boring. A lot of people like to define themselves by where they were born or what colour they are - would you deny them the right to do that?

As I've said, unless everyone was exactly the same colour with exactly the same features, some people will always compare themselves to others.

No it wouldn't, people would still have their personalities, which would become more important and the customs could be enjoyed by everyone.   There are lots of customs of other countries I have enjoyed there, and here, many times.   For example, my very favourite festival is Dawali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, it's absolutely lovely and I don't have to be Hindu to appreciate it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 am

cultural diversity makes the world a wonderful place, it makes visiting new places fun and interesting, I don't go looking for a fish and chip shop in Mauritius...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:40 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It would be a bit boring if we all had brown eyes, brown hair, and coffee-coloured skin though. If we all had the same customs, that would also be a bit boring. A lot of people like to define themselves by where they were born or what colour they are - would you deny them the right to do that?

As I've said, unless everyone was exactly the same colour with exactly the same features, some people will always compare themselves to others.

No it wouldn't, people would still have their personalities, which would become more important and the customs could be enjoyed by everyone.   There are lots of customs of other countries I have enjoyed there, and here, many times.   For example, my very favourite festival is Dawali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, it's absolutely lovely and I don't have to be Hindu to appreciate it.  

Oh come on. The way people look is part of their personality. I just think if everyone looked the same, they would look like robots.

As for the customs, well not everyone wants to celebrate a religious festival if they don't have faith in that religion.

Sorry, but it sounds like you want everyone to be a clone of each other.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:44 am

the leftist dream

a race to the bottom....

a grey (well sort of coffe coloured actually) world of ridgid conformity to what "they" (the collective progressives) hive mind deem suitable and allowable.

a world where if they clash YOU would have to give up YOUR customs to accomodate anothers, if you were not in the "controllers" "favoured group of the moment".

A world of deciet, where things are "allowed to happen" but kept quiet, and when discovered the story put out that
"well its not hurting you" even when its illegal by our law..

A world where real and awful crime is deliberately kept hidden and suppressed, and the man who exposed it villified for doing so (not withstanding he might have deserved it for other things)

A world where...should you challenge the progressives concept (note i mean the "concept" not the fact that fairness demands some nicety of dealings with other cultures) you are immediately subject to abuse as a racist/bigot etc

A world where "it can be done" is followed by a deafening silence on HOW it can be done.

a world where any discussion is drowned by waffle, diversion, dodge the question, refusal to answer ANY direct question....

THATS THE PROBLEM........progressives.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No it wouldn't, people would still have their personalities, which would become more important and the customs could be enjoyed by everyone.   There are lots of customs of other countries I have enjoyed there, and here, many times.   For example, my very favourite festival is Dawali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, it's absolutely lovely and I don't have to be Hindu to appreciate it.  

Oh come on. The way people look is part of their personality. I just think if everyone looked the same, they would look like robots.

As for the customs, well not everyone wants to celebrate a religious festival if they don't have faith in that religion.

Sorry, but it sounds like you want everyone to be a clone of each other.


that is EXACTLY what they want...damn diversity...they want conformity......and nothing else

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No it wouldn't, people would still have their personalities, which would become more important and the customs could be enjoyed by everyone.   There are lots of customs of other countries I have enjoyed there, and here, many times.   For example, my very favourite festival is Dawali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, it's absolutely lovely and I don't have to be Hindu to appreciate it.  

Oh come on. The way people look is part of their personality. I just think if everyone looked the same, they would look like robots.

As for the customs, well not everyone wants to celebrate a religious festival if they don't have faith in that religion.

Sorry, but it sounds like you want everyone to be a clone of each other.

You can't be a clone is you have a personality, and people would not all look exactly the same, there just wouldn't be the same angst about skin colour. And nobody would be forced to like any festival, they would just have the chance if they wanted to, like I don't watch morris dancers, because no matter what story they are supposed to be telling, they just look like pillocks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

victorisnotamused wrote:the leftist dream

a race to the bottom....

a grey (well sort of coffe coloured actually) world of ridgid conformity to what "they" (the collective progressives) hive mind deem suitable and allowable.

a world where if they clash YOU would have to give up YOUR customs to accomodate anothers, if you were not in the "controllers" "favoured group of the moment".

A world of deciet, where things are "allowed to happen" but kept quiet, and when discovered the story put out that
"well its not hurting you" even when its illegal by our law..

A world where real and awful crime is deliberately kept hidden and suppressed, and the man who exposed it villified for doing so (not withstanding he might have deserved it for other things)

A world where...should you challenge the progressives concept (note i mean the "concept" not the fact that fairness demands some nicety of dealings with other cultures) you are immediately subject to abuse as a racist/bigot etc

A world where "it can be done" is followed by a deafening silence on HOW it can be done.

a world where any discussion is drowned by waffle, diversion, dodge the question, refusal to answer ANY direct question....

THATS THE PROBLEM........progressives.......


wow another brilliant post victor... spot on..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:51 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh come on. The way people look is part of their personality. I just think if everyone looked the same, they would look like robots.

As for the customs, well not everyone wants to celebrate a religious festival if they don't have faith in that religion.

Sorry, but it sounds like you want everyone to be a clone of each other.

You can't be a clone is you have a personality, and people would not all look exactly the same, there just wouldn't be the same angst about skin colour.    And nobody would be forced to like any festival, they would just have the chance if they wanted to, like I don't watch morris dancers, because no matter what story they are supposed to be telling, they just look like pillocks.

They would look the same though. It's surprising how people can look similar just by having a similar colour skin and the same colour hair and eyes. Don't forget that hair type would probably merge as well - we'd all have kind of wavy medium-textured hair.

Of course one would be able to distinguish between the personalities of one's friends but not casual acquaintances. How would anyone recognise a casual acquaintance in the street if we all looked the same?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33171
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I think it is important to protect the identity of every country, I don't think patriotism should be a dirty word, If each country keeps its own ways and cultures and those living or visiting that country abide by its ways and laws it makes every country and interesting and diverse place to visit just because of its own differences..


Good post.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 pm

I think, if like me, you had two young children, you'd be more concerned about where this country is headed.

It s easy if you're young, childless, or an OAP (sorry but true) to be unconcerned about exactly how many jobs there are, how many houses etc.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:54 pm

eddie wrote:I think, if like me, you had two young children, you'd be more concerned about where this country is headed.

It s easy if you're young, childless, or an OAP (sorry but true) to be unconcerned about exactly how many jobs there are, how many houses etc.
Exactly Eddie. My son works long hours, earns a fairly decent wage, but could never afford to buy a house, unlike when I was young. I was only 20 when I bought my first flat just by saving money from my wages for a £500 deposit! Nowadays my son has to pay a high rent (Asian landlord of course), my daughter's struggling to run a business and pay £3,800 a month rent (Asian landlord again).... What chance do they stand?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
nicko wrote:
we are all ONE race,according to the fount of all knowledge.

 Laughing 

YOU are still an uneducated and gullible idiot, Nicko...

However you try and spin it, dunderhead..

99% of his posts just post crap against other posters, he's just a waste of space, in all reality.  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Laughing 

YOU are still an uneducated and gullible idiot, Nicko...

However you try and spin it, dunderhead..

99% of his posts just post crap against other posters, he's just a waste of space, in all reality.  Laughing 

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Ffeskf10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Catman wrote:

99% of his posts just post crap against other posters, he's just a waste of space, in all reality.  Laughing 

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Ffeskf10

Nope, i mostly post news articles, thicko.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Catman wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Ffeskf10

Nope, i mostly post news articles, thicko.

 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:36 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nope, i mostly post news articles, thicko.

 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? 2Q==

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Eli:

But as I say I see both sides and understand and agree with aspects of both. But the hostility to multiculturalism is disproportionate for sure; especially in cities I see nothing but the success of multiculturalism, and it is a wonderful thing Smile


What do you see in the cities that tells you multiculturalism is a success?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Eilzel on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Eds I disagree catagorically with what you say about the young being unconcerned. I mean seriously, who else has the best in your face experience of the difficulty of getting a job, getting on the housing ladder etc, than the young? It is pretty patronizing in a way really, I know loads of people my age and younger, who go through these things, the young have the MOST reason to be concerned in fact, since the future for them is now.

And in any case, immigration and cultural diversity are hardly damaging. You speak to most young people and they are far more positive about different cultures than older generations. People have problems and always will, saying it is do with immigrants is blame culture and a fallacy.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland? Empty Re: Would you rather each race stayed in their homeland?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:OK, this is going to cause uproar (no, really, fancy that).   I don't give a damn about countries, I give a damn about people.   Years ago I got into trouble with the passport people because I wanted a passport that said I was a human being.   I hope every race marries and has babies with every other race so that people stop all this stupidity about race and start trying to make sure we ALL have a better life on a better planet.

Religions and nationality, for borders that don't actually exist but are made up lines on a map, are the bane of humanity.

Get the melting pot out and stir like crazy.

So do you want to get rid of fair hair, blue eyes and light skin? That's what would happen in the end because darker pigment is more dominant.


Nobody is suggesting anything of the sort man, for goodness sake.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum