If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:53 pm

spot on by victorismyhero...

Re: If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner
Post by victorismyhero Today at 8:20 pm

Sorry.....libralist lefty claptrap...

OH YES we, as in white, "average" person is supposed to to become "tolerant" and "multicultural". we are supposed to accept a noise like a scalded cat at crazy times of the morning as the local mosque call forth the "faithful". WE are expected to "respect" our "multicultural" neighbours sensitivity, whilst they ignore ours (the ENFORCED feeding of halal meat to those who dont want it being ONE example). We are "encouraged" to conform to "new standards "of so called decency of dress, if it affects our "sensitive " neighbours...whilst THEY continue to wear the disguise and concealment of the bukah and so on. WE are not allowed to protest about their "festivities" whilst THEY are allowed to disrupt christmas unchallenged (not that I personally give a flying f**k but lets have some reciprocity here).
try finding a pork butcher in these "multicultural" areas....or even a pork sausage.....

The whole concept of "multiculturalism is a myth...it works ONE WAY only. WE are supposed to "integrate" THEY dont want to/wont
THEY expect "special consideration" which only flows one way...the idea of ANY "concession " to multiculturalism results ONLY in a diminishing of OUR "usual way" of doing things

and STILL no-one has shown ANY benefit to be gained from "multiculturalism" any at all that could not be/would not have been aquired in some other way.

This has NOTHING to do with "bogey man" (oh a new invented icon for the liberalist lefty) mentality....why should I see them as "bogey men" BUT neither should I have to make THE SLIGHTEST concession to any ones "sensitivity" beyond what is normal and decent in MY society.....Halal meat should be CLEARLY labeled as such so I can have MY choice...not someone elses... If I want to eat of the pig then I damn well should be able to...without "comment" from those "others" and without having to travel undue distance to get my breakfast bacon.....and so on......

The bogey man (if there is one) is the liberalist lefty and his/her "multiculturalism" I dont want it...its simple...you live here ...you either isolate yourself and live in "enclaves" (which is by and by almost the prevailing situation) or you accept MY cultural norms and suck it up....You dont have to live BY my cultural norms, but you can damn well live WITH them...or find somewhere else more congenial to your "belief"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Actually has to be the worst post I have ever read based upon association fallacies and prejudice.

If Multiculturalism does not work then clearly those who perceive this do not understand America. It had the biggest influx of immigrants you will ever see anywhere especially in the 19th and 20th century and whilst is was difficult at first as many were treated exactly as Victor holds such poor prejudice views of people, these were overcome with a unity and a belonging together. One where people could identify with being American but also very proud of their ethnic roots.

So what has really Victor shown here but scorn and hate towards people collectively and who is these people he is speaking of?
Muslims.

He claims we are being forced fed meat that is no different from being killed like others, except both methods cut the throat except we electrocute the animal as if in anyway this is more humane, when there is nothing to suggest either. Of course not only that halal meat is supplied to many outlets including many football stadiums and this is well stated it is, yet countless footie fans and many other people daily eat this meat without any thought or conviction. The reality is sad claims of whether electrocution is a better method or humane, is just a smoke screen to attack a group, when Muslims have been living in the west and in this nation for the last 300 years, so why is it now a problem?

Because of terrorism, terrorism by mindless idiots, has allowed other mindless idiots to poor scorn onto all Muslims, as they are an easy target to hit. Because to Victor it is some big travesty someone of which is a less than a thousand Muslim women decide to cover themselves fully clothed as if this is some outrage, but would no doubt have no issue seeing a woman fatter and heavier than 30 stone walk down the street in a mini skirt with two small a T-shit which exposes here stomach, that is okay, but a woman dressed conservatively is a means to poor on more scorn as if now all Muslims dress this way. So who has the problem here, well Victor does, because what harm are they doing to him dressed this way?
None, it may not be good for communication because we use body language, but you do not help a woman understand this by vilifying them.

So who is the issue when it comes to integration, well many come here and do stick to their customs and beliefs and yet the reality is many of their children are different growing up and getting along with children their own age, in fact in this country are youth show us in the main why prejudice is a fear based on ignorance, they are blessed with being able to grow up together with minorities in this country and do not in the main stereotype them. So whilst we do have some that come here and do not integrate, we also have those who live here that have no wish to integrate, just as was the case when we had the first influx in the 1950's, the same kind of people came out with all the same cultural pessimism crap you have read in Victors post. Similar crap was argued back then, how they could not fit into society, their cultures were alien, the same crap going back time and time again can be found. With Jews in Europe and especially German, how their culture was incompatible with the west, how they committed crimes, how they raped young women, how there was too many Synagogues, how they were affecting society, they were the evil behind communism. Hell go back further to late 19th century America, and Irish and Italians were treated on the same levels as blacks, cast as criminals, their cultures did not fit in with society. Every time this same bullshit has been promoted, each time, people have proven them wrong and if anything America is testimony how many people can actually move past prejudice, it still has some way to go for some people, but it has untied countless people from ethnic groups.


So to say his post was the best, it was the worst, one born of fear prejudice and hate, of which there is nothing special about that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Not in my book it wouldn't, sorry Victor, it shows all the worst insular traits of the British. It's ok for us to come and take over your countries and impose our way of life, as we did, but you had better become 'little englanders' if you come here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Sassy wrote:Not in my book it wouldn't, sorry Victor, it shows all the worst insular traits of the British.   It's ok for us to come and take over your countries and impose our way of life, as we did, but you had better become 'little englanders' if you come here.

Come on it's a very long time since we invaded anyone..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:Not in my book it wouldn't, sorry Victor, it shows all the worst insular traits of the British.   It's ok for us to come and take over your countries and impose our way of life, as we did, but you had better become 'little englanders' if you come here.

Come on it's a very long time since we invaded anyone..


How long ago was Iraq?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

Come on it's a very long time since we invaded anyone..


How long ago was Iraq?

we were not imposing cultural change in Iraq and to be honest we only went because the yanks needed someone to shoot at after the iraqis gave up....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm

I think this is the first site that i've been on, where the forum owner hasn't been rabid RW!  lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:


How long ago was Iraq?

we were not imposing cultural change in Iraq and to be honest we only went because the yanks needed someone to shoot at after the iraqis gave up....


We went because our Government decided to do so and we did invade Iraq alongside the Americans, maybe you need to ask how Iraqi's felt about the whole invasion and occupation.
I wonder how you would feel if it escalated to so severe in Northern Ireland in the future and we could not fund an armed force to adequately protect us that Saudi Arabia came with warplanes based in Britain to take out terrorist targets in Northern Ireland causing civilian casualties, I truly wonder how you would feel about a foreign armed force being in our nation doing that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

we were not imposing cultural change in Iraq and to be honest we only went because the yanks needed someone to shoot at after the iraqis gave up....


We went because our Government decided to do so and we did invade Iraq alongside the Americans, maybe you need to ask how Iraqi's felt about the whole invasion and occupation.
I wonder how you would feel if it escalated to so severe in Northern Ireland in the future and we could not fund an armed force to adequately protect us that Saudi Arabia came with warplanes based in Britain to take out terrorist targets in Northern Ireland causing civilian casualties, I truly wonder how you would feel about a foreign armed force being in our nation doing that?

look everyone knows we went because America insisted and the oil of course, we did not go to enforce the british way of life on them and to insist they wore bowler hats and had tiffin...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I thought it was awful, hateful, even depressing.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was awful, hateful, even depressing.


Ditto, it was full of association fallacies, prejudice, based off fear.

Again it is not the first or last time people will be like this, again integration does worl both ways, meaning those that come here should integrate and those who are born here should integrate, though all people seem to do is speak of the exceptions only from minorities that do not integrate, they though never look at themselves as to not integrating, when there is nothing stopping them from doing so. The question you have to ask is why, and we are back to square one, prejudice fueled by fear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was awful, hateful, even depressing.

I thought it was inspired...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:


We went because our Government decided to do so and we did invade Iraq alongside the Americans, maybe you need to ask how Iraqi's felt about the whole invasion and occupation.
I wonder how you would feel if it escalated to so severe in Northern Ireland in the future and we could not fund an armed force to adequately protect us that Saudi Arabia came with warplanes based in Britain to take out terrorist targets in Northern Ireland causing civilian casualties, I truly wonder how you would feel about a foreign armed force being in our nation doing that?

look everyone knows we went because America insisted and the oil of course, we did not go to enforce the british way of life on them and to insist they wore bowler hats and had tiffin...


Sorry but you miss every point I made.

To summarize again, how do you think Iraqi's felt about occupation and being invaded?

How would you feel to a foreign army here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was awful, hateful, even depressing.

I thought it was inspired...

Definitely inspired -- inspired by fear and hate of differences and change.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

I thought it was inspired...

Definitely inspired -- inspired by fear and hate of differences and change.

Inspired by love of a country who's very culture is being washed away by foreigners who want to live their way in this country...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

I thought it was inspired...

Definitely inspired -- inspired by fear and hate of differences and change.

Inspired by love of a country who's very culture is being washed away by foreigners who want to live their way in this country...

Why should you try to dictate how someone else lives their life, as long as they're not hurting others?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 pm

I think it was spot on Ben do you live in the UK ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 pm

[quote="Ben_Reilly"]
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

Inspired by love of a country who's very culture is being washed away by foreigners who want to live their way in this country...

Why should you try to dictate how someone else lives their life, as long as they're not hurting others?[/quote/]

Ben they are hurting people though , they want everything their way and do not respect our culture

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:47 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

Inspired by love of a country who's very culture is being washed away by foreigners who want to live their way in this country...

Why should you try to dictate how someone else lives their life, as long as they're not hurting others?[/quote/]

Ben they are hurting people though , they want everything their way and do not respect our culture

Every single last one of them, or one out of 100 or less?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm

My son works with a guy who had his Christmas decorations up and had put some on the outside of the house also, the neighbour across the road knocked on his door and asked him to take them down as it was offensive to his faith (islam) of the course the reply was (eff off) its Christmas i don't complain when you celebrate Ramadan . Just an example of their way only .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Every single last one of them, or one out of 100 or less?

It doesn't matter how many , if it worked both ways then fair enough but here it is one sided believe me i know i live here .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Seems odd to me as I know many Muslims they join in with the festivities at Christmas, in fact it is always PC zealots that come up with crack pot ideas about doing something in case it may offend, and normally has little to do with the view of Muslims themselves, yet they always get blamed for it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

great for them but it isn't them all so not so odd is it ?
Poor muslims  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

sorry didge your back on ignore you just irritate me so much bye  ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:


Every single last one of them, or one out of 100 or less?

It doesn't matter how many , if it worked both ways then fair enough but here it is one sided believe me i know i live here .

It actually does matter how many. Do you treat every Christian like an asshole because Christian assholes exist?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

It doesn't matter how many , if it worked both ways then fair enough but here it is one sided believe me i know i live here .

It actually does matter how many. Do you treat every Christian like an asshole because Christian assholes exist?

they seem to always demand their own way and the good old brits shuffle up a bit and unfortunately certain groups, islam mainly just keep taking....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by gerber on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm

22:00:04

On behalf of 'im and me as posters of the week very poor taste......  very sore loser(S)........ cheers

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

It doesn't matter how many , if it worked both ways then fair enough but here it is one sided believe me i know i live here .

It actually does matter how many. Do you treat every Christian like an asshole because Christian assholes exist?

they seem to always demand their own way and the good old brits shuffle up a bit and unfortunately certain groups, islam mainly just keep taking....

Didn't answer my question though -- do you classify Christians as all being bad when you encounter a bad Christian?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

VOD(original) wrote:great for them but it isn't them all so not so odd is it ?
Poor muslims  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

sorry didge your back on ignore you just irritate me so much bye  ::D:: 


Do as you please, for me just posting my view, oh well, no problem

So I irritate you because I make your views look absurd, let me know when ou have evidence for this mass disruption at Christmas caused by so many Muslims?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

they seem to always demand their own way and the good old brits shuffle up a bit and unfortunately certain groups, islam mainly just keep taking....

Didn't answer my question though -- do you classify Christians as all being bad when you encounter a bad Christian?

what does that have to do with anything, i don't worry that Christians would try to blow me up....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Didn't answer my question though -- do you classify Christians as all being bad when you encounter a bad Christian?

what does that have to do with anything, i don't worry that Christians would try to blow me up....


You have never had that worry and you live in Britain?

Really?


Guess the IRA and the Real IRA do not exist then and never had a bombing campaign over here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

what does that have to do with anything, i don't worry that Christians would try to blow me up....


You have never had that worry and you live in Britain?

Really?


Guess the IRA and the Real IRA do not exist then and never had a bombing campaign over here

never really gave them any thought to be honest...I guess i was too young in those days...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

they seem to always demand their own way and the good old brits shuffle up a bit and unfortunately certain groups, islam mainly just keep taking....

Didn't answer my question though -- do you classify Christians as all being bad when you encounter a bad Christian?

what does that have to do with anything, i don't worry that Christians would try to blow me up....

Christians don't commit crimes?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:


You have never had that worry and you live in Britain?

Really?


Guess the IRA and the Real IRA do not exist then and never had a bombing campaign over here

never really gave them any thought to be honest...I guess i was too young in those days...


Well it is a reality that it did happen, and they are Christians most of them and today still in Northern Ireland there is this problem.
The point is the Irish were vilified back then as the Muslims are today, based again off association fallacies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was awful, hateful, even depressing.


Ditto, it was full of association fallacies, prejudice, based off fear.

Again it is not the first or last time people will be like this, again integration does worl both ways, meaning those that come here should integrate and those who are born here should integrate, though all people seem to do is speak of the exceptions only from minorities that do not integrate, they though never look at themselves as to not integrating, when there is nothing stopping them from doing so. The question you have to ask is why, and we are back to square one, prejudice fueled by fear

meaning exactly WHAT Didge?? where does "integration" turn into surrender?
Why should I change one jot of what I consider "my way of life" even down to simply accepting something different as right. Where do things become acceptable/unacceptable...

where do we stand with things...

for example.....
I spend a lot of time driving, and have been more than once "first on scene" at a RTA....now thats no problem as such...the routine of "call for help" secure the area, secure the vehicles against fire (i.e cut the battery lead if you can...) turn off etc.THEN attend to casualties (ignore the screamers, noise is inversely proportional to injury severity) is familiar to anyone thats "been there done that" NOW heres the problem...first aid....One incident i got tangled up in a young woman had been skewered by a bit of metal which had penetrated her RH chest, resulting in pneumothorax...the metal had withdrawn with it and her movement, To prevent further damage of course the immediate need is to bung up that hole...and i have some nice big sticky plasters that just fit the bill ni my first aid kit....so cut her blouse off on that side and slap on said plaster, keep her sat still leaning towards the injured side....next casualty.....and so on.....would I have done that if that woman had been a muslim woman.....I dont know...I simply dont know...BECAUSE of their potential reaction to such "interference" I would have grave doubts. THE FIRST thing you are taught as a first aider is ..secure the scene...dont become another casualty....potentially giving the same aid to a muslim woman could endanger both myself AND the casualty...now....what to do in THAT kind of situation...and its not all that an "extreme" example...its something any of you that are first aiders could end up facing....so do i integrate...and withdraw ALL help other than calling for emergency services, take the risk of a possibly violent reaction, or what...

where does integration stop and interference by a "new" culuture on its host culture begin??


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by gerber on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Didge wrote:


Ditto, it was full of association fallacies, prejudice, based off fear.

Again it is not the first or last time people will be like this, again integration does worl both ways, meaning those that come here should integrate and those who are born here should integrate, though all people seem to do is speak of the exceptions only from minorities that do not integrate, they though never look at themselves as to not integrating, when there is nothing stopping them from doing so. The question you have to ask is why, and we are back to square one, prejudice fueled by fear

meaning exactly WHAT Didge??  where does "integration" turn into surrender?
Why should I change one jot of what I consider "my way of life" even down to simply accepting something different as right. Where do things become acceptable/unacceptable...

where do we stand with things...

for example.....
I spend a lot of time driving, and have been more than once "first on scene" at a RTA....now thats no problem as such...the routine of "call for help" secure the area, secure the vehicles against fire (i.e cut the battery lead if you can...) turn off etc.THEN attend to casualties (ignore the screamers, noise is inversely proportional to injury severity) is familiar to anyone thats "been there done that" NOW heres the problem...first aid....One incident i got tangled up in a young woman had been skewered by a bit of metal which had penetrated her RH chest, resulting in pneumothorax...the metal had withdrawn with it and her movement, To prevent further damage of course the immediate need is to bung up that hole...and i have some nice big sticky plasters that just fit the bill ni my first aid kit....so cut her blouse off on that side and slap on said plaster, keep her sat still leaning towards the injured side....next casualty.....and so on.....would I have done that if that woman had been a muslim woman.....I dont know...I simply dont know...BECAUSE of their potential reaction to such "interference" I would have grave doubts. THE FIRST thing you are taught as a first aider is ..secure the scene...dont become another casualty....potentially giving the same aid to a muslim woman could endanger both myself AND the casualty...now....what to do in THAT kind of situation...and its not all that an "extreme" example...its something any of you that are first aiders could end up facing....so do i integrate...and withdraw ALL help other than calling for emergency services, take the risk of a possibly violent reaction, or what...

where does integration stop and interference by a "new" culuture on its host culture begin??



Wow !

Chapeau

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 pm

well if English culture wasn't shite in the first place  tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Evolve (like other cultures had to when the Europeans arrived) or Die
they are your choices, staying the the same is not one  Wink 

To me it seem English culture is too weak/not desirable enough. Converting the immigrants is easy when you got some thing as great to convert to as Aussification. Like many migrants say to those born here. "You are very lucky because you were born in here, and I am smart because I choose to come here.."

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Now, now Veya lol. There are lots of good things about english culture, honestly. But all cultures change, all the time. Why should we think it has to stay the same. Just think of ANY country 100 years ago and now, none of it is recognisable. We, ie the British, have probably done more to change other peoples countries than anyone. Why do we think we should be exempt and sacrosanct ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:02 am

however...no-one can tackle the above conundrum, which comes down to a simple question....Do I risk (and it is a statistically significant risk) the consequences of applying first aid to the wife/daughter of a conservative muslim...or do I "culturally evolve" and refuse first aid to all? merely calling for help, however long that help may take to arrive....
I can ONLY do one or the other, any other choice leaves me labeled as "racist"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:08 am

victorismyhero wrote:however...no-one can tackle the above conundrum, which comes down to a simple question....Do I risk (and it is a statistically significant risk) the consequences of applying first aid to the wife/daughter of a conservative muslim...or do I "culturally evolve" and refuse first aid to all? merely calling for help, however long that help may take to arrive....

Let me just ask -- are we talking about anything resembling a common situation in your country?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 am

what do you call common ? there is a statistically significant risk. Which I reasonably presume to equate to the number of those muslims who could at best be described as "conservative" (not necessarily fundamentalist, which STILL presents a significant numerical risk and is more severe to boot) Even if the risk was only 0.1% (and I dont think its that low) with MY luck I'd find a casualty in that 0.1%

Its like YOUR mess of a country Ben...where I understand no-one but medics will give first aid (because of your insane "compensation, sue and be damned culture")

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 am

victorismyhero wrote:what do you call common ? there is a statistically significant risk. Which I reasonably presume to equate to the number of those muslims who could at best be described as "conservative" (not necessarily fundamentalist, which STILL presents a significant numerical risk and is more severe to boot) Even if the risk was only 0.1% (and I dont think its that low) with MY luck I'd find a casualty in that 0.1%

Its like YOUR mess of a country Ben...where I understand no-one but medics will give first aid (because of your insane "compensation, sue and be damned culture")

Not really like that here, you get someone on the news who does that very rarely but in most cases, when a person saves another's life, they're just grateful and the hero is treated as such.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:25 am

victorismyhero wrote:what do you call common ? there is a statistically significant risk. Which I reasonably presume to equate to the number of those muslims who could at best be described as "conservative" (not necessarily fundamentalist, which STILL presents a significant numerical risk and is more severe to boot) Even if the risk was only 0.1% (and I dont think its that low) with MY luck I'd find a casualty in that 0.1%

Its like YOUR mess of a country Ben...where I understand no-one but medics will give first aid (because of your insane "compensation, sue and be damned culture")


Biggest load of babble I have every heard, the same risk can be found with trying to help British born people and a person who clearly has not met many Muslims themselves, who is a self confessed recluse who then only goes off the back of what he reads and sees in the media. So again your objection stems from extreme examples not a reality in any shape or form. I mean how many people see an incident and do nothing and have done nothing for centuries, thus your argument is utterly flawed not based on any reality but a flawed situation.
You go by every typical stereotype there is on Muslims and the sad fact and reality is you have not real met  many by your answers. To now argue over those who seek legal claims, is again something that foreign cultures did not bring about, but you are wrong and I suggest you watch the video of the murder of Lee Rigby, as people went to help a dying man with no fear or consequence of themselves, people go into burning buildings who are not fireman to save people, people daily give first aid, and the reality is many ambulance staff are only first aid trained. You are going off the view people will not help, many people never have because they lack the confidence to do so, that is nothing to do with Multiculturalism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

It doesn't matter how many , if it worked both ways then fair enough but here it is one sided believe me i know i live here .

It actually does matter how many. Do you treat every Christian like an asshole because Christian assholes exist?

Why did you bring Christianity into this , Christianity isn't a race

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 am

victorismyhero wrote:however...no-one can tackle the above conundrum, which comes down to a simple question....Do I risk (and it is a statistically significant risk) the consequences of applying first aid to the wife/daughter of a conservative muslim...or do I "culturally evolve" and first aid to all? merely calling for help, however long that help may take to arrive....
I can ONLY do one or the other, any other choice leaves me labeled as "racist"

You should put that theory to the government because you have a very valid point .
You could be sued by helping a muslim women you know what they are like about their dignity , or maybe ask the question to a muslim and see what their answer is .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:50 am

victorismyhero wrote:however...no-one can tackle the above conundrum, which comes down to a simple question....Do I risk (and it is a statistically significant risk) the consequences of applying first aid to the wife/daughter of a conservative muslim...or do I "culturally evolve" and refuse first aid to all? merely calling for help, however long that help may take to arrive....
I can ONLY do one or the other, any other choice leaves me labeled as "racist"
Lets face it victor. you are damned what ever you do in that situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 am

Victor - no, you can't live your life the way you want.

That's the answer - that's what multiculturalism has brought.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:25 am

Wow.
I know this is brought down to the most simplistic of things, but my life is simple.

I love my coffee mornings with my three Bulgarian friends. They are warm, affectionate, funny and somehow a lot less "gossipy" than some of my well-Loved English ladies.

I met a white Muslim woman at college and I absolutely adored her.
I never saw her treated differently or ask to be treated differently.

People are just people.
Isn't it as simple as that?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by groomsy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:22 am

every muslim, mexican etc etc i know, dont demand their way of life here
avatar
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 33
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 am

eddie wrote:Wow.
I know this is brought down to the most simplistic of things, but my life is simple.

I love my coffee mornings with my three Bulgarian friends. They are warm, affectionate, funny and somehow a lot less "gossipy" than some of my well-Loved English ladies.

I met a white Muslim woman at college and I absolutely adored her.
I never saw her treated differently or ask to be treated differently.

People are just people.
Isn't it as simple as that?

edds i agree people are just people , we have a Bulgarian family at the church we go to occasionally and they are wonderful people , i understand that but the things victor has said in this post are true and i know if we were all treated fairly things would be better but we are not there really are in my eyes rules for one and not the other and i really feel that religion such as islam is given priority and because muslims protest they are treated better . In the ideal world we should all be treated fairly but i feel our government really could not give a toss about English/ British citizens and put all their focus on immigrants to make them happy .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Lone Wolf on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:21 am

cyclops     

There are several examples of countries that have had sucessful
"multicultural" societies since their inception :

Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Canada
New Zealand
and, of course, the good ol' US of A
.

~ and then there's such examples as China, Indonesia and Russia, where they each have their own variations that have been enforced onto them as a result of their more violent histories..

I've often noticed that the biggest opponents of multiculturalism DO have a couple of things in common :
* They can't give a clear and rational defintion of what they think it even means, to start with !
* And, they are never able to demonstrate any rational connection between genuine "multicultaralism" in action ~ and, any actual social unrest, criminal activities, or disruptions to local communities..

Go figure...

Arrow

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If we had post of the week we would have a winner here..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum