Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know debates get heated, but it seems like every Monday this site gets ready to explode for some reason. You know, just in time for me to have to deal with on my hardest workday of the week.

The site is not supposed to be mainly people fighting with each other over their personal differences or past histories; it's supposed to be about sharing and debating current events.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24310
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I know debates get heated, but it seems like every Monday this site gets ready to explode for some reason. You know, just in time for me to have to deal with on my hardest workday of the week.

The site is not supposed to be mainly people fighting with each other over their personal differences or past histories; it's supposed to be about sharing and debating current events.

Some posters only come on here to disrupt/ goad and cause offence.

Every other forum have banned them  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:07 pm

i am not banned from any forums , i deleted my account from flap and also reported Dean for changing passwords which is not allowed Wink

i am a member of many forums and have no problem at all i am very well respected on them all Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:i am not banned from any forums , i deleted my account from flap and also reported Dean for changing passwords which is not allowed Wink

i am a member of many forums and have no problem at all i am very well respected on them all Smile

it's very easy when you are around nice people..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:i am not banned from any forums , i deleted my account from flap and also reported Dean for changing passwords which is not allowed Wink

i am a member of many forums and have no problem at all i am very well respected on them all Smile

it's very easy when you are around nice people..

yes true xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

it's very easy when you are around nice people..

yes true xx

quiet isn't it... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:31 pm

yep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:yep

I think this could be the silent treatment or a way to say to ben we won't post until you ban them,...lol  Smile 

sad lot, they can't stand debate obviously.. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 pm

3 posters who cause all the bad feelings .

catman

beekeeper

scrat

avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm

nicko wrote:3 posters who cause all the bad feelings .

catman

beekeeper

scrat


Go weep, you filthy racist and homophobic old fossil.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 pm

thank you catman you just proved what I posted!!!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:04 pm

nicko wrote:thank you catman you just proved what I posted!!!

Drop dead, you pathetic old man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:yep

I think this could be the silent treatment or a way to say to ben we won't post until you ban them,...lol   Smile 

sad lot, they can't stand debate obviously.. Smile 

not bothered , we haven't done anything wrong on here , im really not that bothered actually x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm

after you old son.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Eilzel on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm

nicko wrote:3 posters who cause all the bad feelings .

catman

beekeeper

scrat


That isn't true. Different people seem to irritate different people. Best thing is we all just stop going on about it. The people who want to debate wont have a problem with that.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6468
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:thank you catman you just proved what I posted!!!

Drop dead, you pathetic old man.

is that comment within the context of the thread phil ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Catman wrote:

Drop dead, you pathetic old man.

is that comment within the context of the thread phil ?

The pathetic old fossil comes on here to goad, then gets his shit back with interest, you don't like that then tough.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 pm

it's ok people,i like to show how some posters have no humanity,all they can do is post insults that show how they were brought up,that should have said dragged up.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Original Quill on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I know debates get heated, but it seems like every Monday this site gets ready to explode for some reason. You know, just in time for me to have to deal with on my hardest workday of the week.

The site is not supposed to be mainly people fighting with each other over their personal differences or past histories; it's supposed to be about sharing and debating current events.

How can that possibly work Ben when you allow one of your mods to get away with wishing cancer and death upon another poster ?

By letting this pass without reprimand you are allowing past history repeat itself .

It was a conditional statement: If you do such-and-such, this consequence will follow.

English is full of conditional statements; indeed, a huge one involving life and death is found in the Christian Bible, in the gospel John, I believe...

John 3: 15 wrote:
Who soever shall believe in him,
But he be dead, yet shall he live.

In a conditional statement, the responsibility for the content rests with the originator of the subject.  Look to see who started the thread...I believe it was originally in a thread about cancer.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24688
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 pm


Cass couldn't be with us at the moment, so I'd like to share my dinner menu with you instead.

Unfortunately I'm not hungry so I can't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

TESS and "The heavenly duo" are the ones getting ridiculous on this site today, Nems...

ASK yourself just why heavenly, MCL, Tess, eddie, and the two faux "kevins" decided to join the co-ordinated Andy/Drinky attacks  against me, Scrat, Catman and sassy ~ and expanding their silly games to include Elizel, Veya and Ben last week ~ where "56kevins" promised Tess that he was going to destroy me, Catman and Scrat last week.    Rolling Eyes 

AND, what are those "2kevins" up to, anyway ~ after slandering me last weekend, he failed to land a single punch on anyone all week ?

NOT ONLY is a "XX_kevin_XX" a lo-IQ moron, but he's the biggest loser in this fight ~ tripped over his on shoe laces before he even got out of his on corner !    :/pwn://: 

jesus christ almighty...is this bloke for real?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:3 posters who cause all the bad feelings .

catman

beekeeper

scrat


Go weep, you filthy racist and homophobic old fossil.

or this prat? bugger me, once you're in here you need a bloody phsychiatrist's certificate to get out. talk about a frigging loony bin.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

TESS and "The heavenly duo" are the ones getting ridiculous on this site today, Nems...

ASK yourself just why heavenly, MCL, Tess, eddie, and the two faux "kevins" decided to join the co-ordinated Andy/Drinky attacks  against me, Scrat, Catman and sassy ~ and expanding their silly games to include Elizel, Veya and Ben last week ~ where "56kevins" promised Tess that he was going to destroy me, Catman and Scrat last week.    Rolling Eyes 

AND, what are those "2kevins" up to, anyway ~ after slandering me last weekend, he failed to land a single punch on anyone all week ?

NOT ONLY is a "XX_kevin_XX" a lo-IQ moron, but he's the biggest loser in this fight ~ tripped over his on shoe laces before he even got out of his on corner !    :/pwn://: 

jesus christ almighty...is this bloke for real?
WTF is this bloke on??? How have I been ridiculous on this site today - I've posted a science thread and commented on the Pistorius one, and the UKIP one - that's about all. The only comment I've made in relation to this Beekeeper creature is in reply to his ridiculous post accusing me of having multi-ID's - Ragamuffin being the latest one he's accuse me of being, not to mention Eddie...

The man needs help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote:3 posters who cause all the bad feelings .

catman

beekeeper

scrat


That isn't true. Different people seem to irritate different people. Best thing is we all just stop going on about it. The people who want to debate wont have a problem with that.

at last a voice of reason. good on yer, mate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
Catman wrote:

Go weep, you filthy racist and homophobic old fossil.

or this prat? bugger me, once you're in here you need a bloody phsychiatrist's certificate to get out. talk about a frigging loony bin.


Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Tess. wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

jesus christ almighty...is this bloke for real?
WTF is this bloke on??? How have I been ridiculous on this site today - I've posted a science thread and commented on the Pistorius one, and the UKIP one - that's about all.  The only comment I've made in relation to this Beekeeper creature is in reply to his ridiculous post accusing me of having multi-ID's - Ragamuffin being the latest one he's accuse me of being, not to mention Eddie...

The man needs help.

I think i've worked it out tess. if you're left of fidel castro you're an ok bloke but if you're right of fidel castro you're an arsehole.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Tess. wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

jesus christ almighty...is this bloke for real?
WTF is this bloke on??? How have I been ridiculous on this site today - I've posted a science thread and commented on the Pistorius one, and the UKIP one - that's about all.  The only comment I've made in relation to this Beekeeper creature is in reply to his ridiculous post accusing me of having multi-ID's - Ragamuffin being the latest one he's accuse me of being, not to mention Eddie...

The man needs help.


I can confirm that Raggamuffin is not you Tess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Beekeeper on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:41 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Tess is an excellent poster.

 geek study lol! 

You really are being the Liverpool gurl tonight!

Agreed Tess has run rings round you many a time.

Are you able to explain your Liverpool comment?

 lol! 

I have yet to see Tess_the_dog "run rings" around anybody on this forum...

Unless some of you who have known her before, have seen her out in the paddock rounding up the sheep..

RUFF !

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Catman wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

or this prat? bugger me, once you're in here you need a bloody phsychiatrist's certificate to get out. talk about a frigging loony bin.


Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.

not right wing, not multi id (old sky poster under another name though) and not a member of the flap bretheren, asshole. try again.


Last edited by Mephistopheles on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
Catman wrote:


Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.

not right wing, not multi id (old sky poster under another name though) and not a member of the flap bretheren, asshole.

Yeah right.....Wanker.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Catman wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

not right wing, not multi id (old sky poster under another name though) and not a member of the flap bretheren, asshole.

Yeah right.....Wanker.

i don't have to. prick.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Lurker on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

They all need to quit running to admins because somebody stole their nappies. They deserve each other and their petty childish behaviors.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3828
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Beekeeper on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Catman wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

or this prat? bugger me, once you're in here you need a bloody phsychiatrist's certificate to get out. talk about a frigging loony bin.

Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.
 Idea 

COULD also be Drinky...

He's been on here over the last week using the Fred Bloggs, Ragamuffin, "Labour.." personas, and with the occasional "guest" posts..

BUT every time he clearly looks like Drinky posting !  cyclops 

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Eilzel on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
Catman wrote:


Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.

not right wing, not multi id (old sky poster under another name though) and not a member of the flap bretheren, asshole.

Whoever you are; you have come here, apparently not from inaflap; and instantly took it upon yourself to slag off a select few posters. However others may agree with you the FACT is that you are 'new'; have arrived offering nothing whatsoever to any of the many debates going on on the actual forum- and every single post has simply been adding to a bitch fest going on up here.

I don't know who you are Mephi; but you clearly have an agenda here and are not as new as you are making out.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6468
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Tess. wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

jesus christ almighty...is this bloke for real?
WTF is this bloke on??? How have I been ridiculous on this site today - I've posted a science thread and commented on the Pistorius one, and the UKIP one - that's about all.  The only comment I've made in relation to this Beekeeper creature is in reply to his ridiculous post accusing me of having multi-ID's - Ragamuffin being the latest one he's accuse me of being, not to mention Eddie...

The man needs help.

they're bloody paranoid tess. i'm already somebody else according to the militant homosexual

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.
 Idea 

COULD also be Drinky...

He's been on here over the last week using the Fred Bloggs, Ragamuffin, "Labour.." personas, and with the occasional "guest" posts..

BUT every time he clearly looks like Drinky posting !     cyclops 

Well it's one of them, it's already run down socialism, and then says it's not RW.
......And starts the usual personal attacks on the LW posters that it doesn't like.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Lurker wrote:They all need to quit running to admins because somebody stole their nappies. They deserve each other and their petty childish behaviors.
"All" being? I have never run to admins or to Ben. Basically it's Catman and Beekeeper causing all the abuse, Catman having a very long MO for doing this. Personally I don't give a sh!t, stupid pair of immature braindead cretins.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Tess. wrote:
Lurker wrote:They all need to quit running to admins because somebody stole their nappies. They deserve each other and their petty childish behaviors.
"All" being?  I have never run to admins or to Ben.  Basically it's Catman and Beekeeper causing all the abuse, Catman having a very long MO for doing this.  Personally I don't give a sh!t, stupid pair of immature braindead cretins.

That coming from a conspiracy theory, fanatical old loon!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Original Quill on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Tess. wrote:
Lurker wrote:They all need to quit running to admins because somebody stole their nappies. They deserve each other and their petty childish behaviors.
"All" being?  I have never run to admins or to Ben.  Basically it's Catman and Beekeeper causing all the abuse, Catman having a very long MO for doing this.  Personally I don't give a sh!t, stupid pair of immature braindead cretins.

And the fact that you are always, inevitably in the middle is...coincidence?? I've never known Bee to run to an admin. You are the one with all the absolutes (this being one).

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24688
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

not right wing, not multi id (old sky poster under another name though) and not a member of the flap bretheren, asshole.

Whoever you are; you have come here, apparently not from inaflap; and instantly took it upon yourself to slag off a select few posters. However others may agree with you the FACT is that you are 'new'; have arrived offering nothing whatsoever to any of the many debates going on on the actual forum- and every single post has simply been adding to a bitch fest going on up here.

I don't know who you are Mephi; but you clearly have an agenda here and are not as new as you are making out.

no I don't eilzel. I know another poster on here and looked in on recommendation. I've kept quiet so far and have just been reading posts. dysfunctional isn't the word for it. interesting though. have you read the posts of the ones I've mentioned? weird isn't the word for them. most everybody else on here seems to be quite normal, well as normal as forums of this sort gets. just for the record imo Ben is a great guy. he deserves better than some of the crap that's on here and if you think I've added to it sorry. It's just how I feel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Beekeeper on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Tess. wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:

Is this bloke for real?

NOPE ==> I'M just another IAF troll, channelling Dean, Drinky, Puriel...

........... this Beekeeper creature is in reply to his ridiculous post accusing me of having multi-ID's - Ragamuffin being the latest one he's accuse me of being, not to mention Eddie...

 Cool 

GEES, you're so fucking stupid Tess...

I never accused you of being eddie, you silly cow..

I POINTED out that it looked like you and eddie were using the faux "Ragamuffin" member as part of your usual daily IAF trolling efforts on here..

THE people who DO "need help.." are those who haven't yet recognised that "Ragamuffin" isn't a real person ~ but several 'IAF' members being "channeled" through their fake character..

AND Tess is one of them, if not the leading contributor.
 Idea 

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which rabid RW scumbag are you then, multi ID not doubt, piss off back to Dean and his dying forum you tosser.
 Idea 

COULD also be Drinky...

He's been on here over the last week using the Fred Bloggs, Ragamuffin, "Labour.." personas, and with the occasional "guest" posts..

BUT every time he clearly looks like Drinky posting !     cyclops 

I wish you'd spell my name right. Did you not go to school?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Cass on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:58 pm

lovedust wrote:
Cass couldn't be with us at the moment, so I'd like to share my dinner menu with you instead.

Unfortunately I'm not hungry so I can't.

hi sweetie...

i am here...today went well...i didn't lose it during the eulogy...service was lovely...some butterflies came into the church on the stained glass window at the font, saw them before i got up but i kept it together...we had 3 traditional hymns and 3 jazz pieces - he would have LOVED it!

pub food was grand - pork pies, sausage rolls, sandwiches, prawn vol au vants (yummy), and lots of little cakes and lemon sorbet and as a surprise - she did us pancake bites!

tonight we are having leftovers, the sister is making home made cauliflower cheese, we have some leftover pork from my slow cooker meal the other nights, have been nibbling on cheese and biscuits and olives.

Are you hungry yet?

xx


_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Beekeeper on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm



_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Cass wrote:
lovedust wrote:
Cass couldn't be with us at the moment, so I'd like to share my dinner menu with you instead.

Unfortunately I'm not hungry so I can't.

hi sweetie...

i am here...today went well...i didn't lose it during the eulogy...service was lovely...some butterflies came into the church on the stained glass window at the font, saw them before i got up but i kept it together...we had 3 traditional hymns and 3 jazz pieces - he would have LOVED it!

pub food was grand - pork pies, sausage rolls, sandwiches, prawn vol au vants (yummy), and lots of little cakes and lemon sorbet and as a surprise - she did us pancake bites!

tonight we are having leftovers, the sister is making home made cauliflower cheese, we have some leftover pork from my slow cooker meal the other nights, have been nibbling on cheese and biscuits and olives.

Are you hungry yet?

xx


Glad it went ok Cass Been thinking of you  I love you xxx

I don't know about Lovedust but that sounds lovely ::D::

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Catman wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 Idea 

COULD also be Drinky...

He's been on here over the last week using the Fred Bloggs, Ragamuffin, "Labour.." personas, and with the occasional "guest" posts..

BUT every time he clearly looks like Drinky posting !     cyclops 

Well it's one of them, it's already run down socialism, and then says it's not RW.
......And starts the usual personal attacks on the LW posters that it doesn't like.

I don't run down socialism, I question socialists who baldly say that they don't care for the sensitivities of people who are disturbed. being disturbed isn't a political crime, it's an unfortunate and usually unwanted state of mind and it often arises from some personal tragedy. the debate on cancer showed up just who on this forum is caring and who is not. I was surprised that Ben said what he did because I had started to think better of him. and for the last time you twit, I am not one of them, whoever them might be.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Tess. wrote:
Lurker wrote:They all need to quit running to admins because somebody stole their nappies. They deserve each other and their petty childish behaviors.
"All" being?  I have never run to admins or to Ben.  Basically it's Catman and Beekeeper causing all the abuse, Catman having a very long MO for doing this.  Personally I don't give a sh!t, stupid pair of immature braindead cretins.

Honestly, what I wish most would stop are the drunken PMs, they're terrible. "My tasty little spank toy?" Yeah, that's a phrase that will burn itself into your psyche. I'm not just a piece of meat, people.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24310
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Don't feed the flop cave troll.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tess. wrote:
"All" being?  I have never run to admins or to Ben.  Basically it's Catman and Beekeeper causing all the abuse, Catman having a very long MO for doing this.  Personally I don't give a sh!t, stupid pair of immature braindead cretins.

And the fact that you are always, inevitably in the middle is...coincidence??  I've never known Bee to run to an admin.  You are the one with all the absolutes (this being one).
I don't believe this place!!! If by being "in the middle" you mean I don't let these sick abusive posts aimed at me go unanswered, then yes. But otherwise, as I've said in an earlier post, all I've done today is make a science thread and post quite aimiably in another two.

But do you know what? You're just so fucking up yourself, and Beecreeper and Crapman need to be sectioned, so I've had enough of this place. Goodbye and good riddance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Agreed Tess has run rings round you many a time.

Are you able to explain your Liverpool comment?

 lol! 

I have yet to see Tess_the_dog "run rings" around anybody on this forum...

Unless some of you who have known her before, have seen her out in the paddock rounding up the sheep..

RUFF !

Very disappointing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Beespammer, why do you think that other people are posting as me?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have a modicum of civility, please?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum