Welcome Stephenmarra

Go down

Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 am

Great to see you here Stephen.

 cheers 

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:45 am


Welcome back, Stephen x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:30 am

Hi Stephen.

Get stuck in - we've got some great debates going on here.

You probably have a few old friends from other forums here too - I think I remember you myself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 am

Hello Stephen...good to see you again, I'm sure you will have some good debate and fun here, almost like old days tbh!..

Ben is a laid back good guy , so let's all just have some fun and some meaningful forum kneckies.

Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:21 am

Hello Stephen!
 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 am

Good to see you again Stephen x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Eilzel on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:21 am

Great to share a forum again stephen Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6456
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:23 am

Hi Stephen, really glad you decided to come back. Great to 'see' you again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Stephenmarra on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a bit like  Hotel California  ~ "You can check-out any time you like,but you can never leave  ! "   Shocked   affraid  pale 

Yeah !  I'm back.  Still as dysfunctional a group as ever,  Rolling Eyes   ::hndbg::   good to see.    ::roglol::
avatar
Stephenmarra

Posts : 929
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 57
Location : Cumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Dysfunctional? Us? We all lurve each other.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4644
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a bit like  Hotel California  ~ "You can check-out any time you like,but you can never leave  ! "   Shocked   affraid  pale 

Yeah !  I'm back.  Still as dysfunctional a group as ever,  Rolling Eyes   ::hndbg::   good to see.    ::roglol::

Oh yea, don't let your favourite person put you off  ::fishffight:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by gerber on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Have we met before.................

if not hello and if we have great to see you again.

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:33 pm

gerber wrote:Have we met before.................

if not hello and if we have great to see you again.
The name definitely rings a bell. Was it on the old Sky forum?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Tess. wrote:
gerber wrote:Have we met before.................

if not hello and if we have great to see you again.
The name definitely rings a bell.  Was it on the old Sky forum?


I don't remember Stephen being on sky, not under that name..of course there is a chance I could be wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by gerber on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tess. wrote:

The name definitely rings a bell.  Was it on the old Sky forum?


I don't remember Stephen being on sky, not under that name..of course there is a chance I could be wrong.

was there not a stephanwolf ?

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


I don't remember Stephen being on sky, not under that name..of course there is a chance I could be wrong.

was there not a stephanwolf ?


...I don't remember that name Gerbs, not on uk politics anyway!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm

stephenmarra was definitely on ADO and I'm pretty sure Sky as well Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6456
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:stephenmarra was definitely on ADO and I'm pretty sure Sky as well Smile



Yeah, I remember he was on ADO, but just can't remember him on Sky.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Tess. wrote:
gerber wrote:Have we met before.................

if not hello and if we have great to see you again.
The name definitely rings a bell.  Was it on the old Sky forum?

I remember him from there Tess.


Hallo,Stephen.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35562
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Stephenmarra on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:00 am

Sassy wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a bit like  Hotel California  ~ "You can check-out any time you like,but you can never leave  ! "   Shocked   affraid  pale 

Yeah !  I'm back.  Still as dysfunctional a group as ever,  Rolling Eyes   ::hndbg::   good to see.    ::roglol::

Oh yea, don't let your favourite person put you off  ::fishffight:: 


He's so far up his own Ivory Tower, there's nowt to worry about !
 
@Tess ~ aye I was a latecomer to the Sky Forum, joined about the same time as FTL, the first time I'd posted on any Forum (a baptism of fire).  Shocked  
 
@eddie. Post some Tuuuuunes  will ya ! good to see you posting here.
avatar
Stephenmarra

Posts : 929
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 57
Location : Cumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh yea, don't let your favourite person put you off  ::fishffight:: 


He's so far up his own Ivory Tower, there's nowt to worry about !
 
@Tess ~ aye I was a latecomer to the Sky Forum, joined about the same time as FTL, the first time I'd posted on any Forum (a baptism of fire).  Shocked  
 
@eddie. Post some Tuuuuunes  will ya ! good to see you posting here.


Ivory Tower - is that what it is, I thought it was something much more mundane!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh yea, don't let your favourite person put you off  ::fishffight:: 


He's so far up his own Ivory Tower, there's nowt to worry about !
 
@Tess ~ aye I was a latecomer to the Sky Forum, joined about the same time as FTL, the first time I'd posted on any Forum (a baptism of fire).  Shocked  
 
@eddie. Post some Tuuuuunes  will ya ! good to see you posting here.


Hey Stephen right back at ya! Good to see you too!
There are some tuuunes of mine (own music) in arts and entertainment  cheers 

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35562
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Lone Wolf on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Oh yea, don't let your favourite person put you off  ::fishffight:: 


He's so far up his own Ivory Tower, there's nowt to worry about !
 
.............................. Shocked  
 

You can fool some of the people all of the time,
You can fool most of the people some of the time,
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time....


 Arrow

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 pm

How good at trolling are you Bee! Absolutely brilliant, taking a post from three weeks ago so you can be your normal pathetic self and prove to everyone, yet again, what a total dipstick you are.

Round of applause  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Stephenmarra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum