Welcome: Renske, qbeing, coalbunker, Thekingcreosote, Mephistopheles, Rightturn and Jadeloue

Go down

Welcome: Renske, qbeing, coalbunker, Thekingcreosote, Mephistopheles, Rightturn and Jadeloue

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Yes, I just came across a treasure trove of backlogged user registrations in my inbox.

Let the wacky chaos ensue!

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome: Renske, qbeing, coalbunker, Thekingcreosote, Mephistopheles, Rightturn and Jadeloue

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, I just came across a treasure trove of backlogged user registrations in my inbox.

Let the wacky chaos ensue!

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Excellent news.

Welcome to all the guys mentioned above.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome: Renske, qbeing, coalbunker, Thekingcreosote, Mephistopheles, Rightturn and Jadeloue

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Wahey
Welcome all  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Welcome folks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Some of those sound like the advertising spammers lol

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Some of those sound like the advertising spammers lol

We'll just count ourselves lucky if they don't all turn out to be A.B.  ::D:: 

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:Some of those sound like the advertising spammers lol

That's not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
]#

Even if they were its a button press to delete. You would rather no one but lefties were on here. Be honest. Hitler in his pursuit of racial purity loon though he was doesn't come close to oyur pursuit of absolute adoration of all things Labour. Except perhaps Irn Bru. Smile 

Dagenham Monologues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:01 am

kevins58 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

]#

Even if they were its a button press to delete. You would rather no one but lefties were on here. Be honest. Hitler in his pursuit of racial purity loon though he was doesn't come close to oyur pursuit of absolute adoration of all things Labour. Except perhaps Irn Bru. Smile 

Oh you are such a total dick. Left, right, middle, upside down, every bugger is fed up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:35 am

kevins58 wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

]#

Au contraire, I enjoy having our RW members here, keeps the place lively Smile

Edit -- and I'm a Democrat, from Texas. Across the pond. More than 4,000 miles from anything affected by Labour, Tory, UKIP or whatever.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
kevins58 wrote:
]#

Edit -- and I'm a Democrat, from Texas. Across the pond. More than 4,000 miles from anything affected by Labour, Tory, UKIP or whatever.

That's good to hear you like Rwers and you are right without us it would be sterile boring and doomed. Sadly not all your Left wing bretheren share that view.

Dagenham Monologues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am

Don't recognise any but Jadeloue, she's a decent poster Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
kevins58 wrote:
]#

Well, every sport needs a ball.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Welcome to ALL new members. We've had so many I couldn't keep up with the salutations. That's good, I think. Wink

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:04 pm

kevins58 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
kevins58 wrote:
]#

That's good to hear you like Rwers and you are right without us it would be sterile boring and doomed. Sadly not all your Left wing bretheren share that view.

Everybody can get frustrated with someone who disagrees with them and say that they wish the person wasn't here, though -- it's just venting  ::D:: 

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekeeper on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Cool 

"kevin58" and "coalbunker" have already exposed themselves in the last couple of days, as being nothing more than 'new(isn)' cloned fake IDs being used to channel more righteous drivel and propaganda from those in the Drinky/Puerile/RandyAndy/Tess/heavenly Flop brigade...  Sleep 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum