Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? 78482110

Where to start ... ?

Is the guy looking for a trophy or something? Why must the internet know that he finds his girlfriend attractive, in spite of how horribly awfully fat she is?

Second, does she have to be a prop in his effort to look like such a great guy?

Did this post make her happy?

Or did it possibly make her wonder whether he was only dating her to show what a charitable fellow he is to all the world?

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28116
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Maddog on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:14 pm

A true man would buy her a bicycle.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 6365
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by gelico on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? 78482110

Where to start ... ?

Is the guy looking for a trophy or something? Why must the internet know that he finds his girlfriend attractive, in spite of how horribly awfully fat she is?


well, that's the thing ben. he didn't say that at all did he. at no point did he say he found her attractive. he said he ''accepts'' her.

accepts? fucking accepts?

any bloke that used that terminology with me would be straight out the door mate

douchbag



gelico

Posts : 716
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:25 pm

gelico wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? 78482110

Where to start ... ?

Is the guy looking for a trophy or something? Why must the internet know that he finds his girlfriend attractive, in spite of how horribly awfully fat she is?


well, that's the thing ben.  he didn't say that at all did he.  at no point did he say he found her attractive.  he said he ''accepts'' her.

accepts?  fucking accepts?

any bloke that used that terminology with me would be straight out the door mate

douchbag



That's a very good point. "Morning honey, you look handsome!"

"Good morning, you look acceptable."

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28116
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Maddog wrote:A true man would buy her a bicycle.  

That would just be cruel. That poor seat!

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28116
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 pm

I just think to myself....

If your woman is an average build, would you feel the need to say anything?

And!

Why aren’t there any posts like this, about really tiny women?

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40021
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:I just think to myself....

If your woman is an average build, would you feel the need to say anything?

And!

Why aren’t there any posts like this, about really tiny women?

Yeah, like me posting a picture of you holding one of your own breasts, and I look like I'm ready to hump your leg, and I talk about how petite women like you are acceptable.

Actually, would you be up for that?

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28116
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:I just think to myself....

If your woman is an average build, would you feel the need to say anything?

And!

Why aren’t there any posts like this, about really tiny women?

Yeah, like me posting a picture of you holding one of your own breasts, and I look like I'm ready to hump your leg, and I talk about how petite women like you are acceptable.

Actually, would you be up for that?


Only on a full moon dude. Cool


But seriously, it’s just so incredibly in poor taste. And why does he want everyone to see his girlfriend’s tits??

It’s like he’s saying “Hey, she’s considered fat but I find her sexy!” And he probably does find her sexy, but why feel the need to say it???

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40021
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by Thorin on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Yeah, like me posting a picture of you holding one of your own breasts, and I look like I'm ready to hump your leg, and I talk about how petite women like you are acceptable.

Actually, would you be up for that?


Only on a full moon dude. Cool


But seriously, it’s just so incredibly in poor taste.  And why does he want everyone to see his girlfriend’s tits??

It’s like he’s saying “Hey, she’s considered fat but I find her sexy!” And he probably does find her sexy, but why feel the need to say it???


Why would anyone do this on TV?


Thorin

Posts : 10017
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:45 am

Shocked

Notice that it is the girlfriend who is taking the photo' there...

For all we know, she may have been the one who posted it online as well..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7968
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media? Empty Re: Why, just why, do people do this shit on social media?

Post by eddie on Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:54 am

'Wolfie wrote:Shocked

Notice that it is the girlfriend who is taking the photo' there...

For all we know, she may have been the one who posted it online as well..

Good point.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40021
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum