'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:10 pm

For many people, burping is disgusting and rude. But for some, belching is a major sexual turn on.

People with the unusual fetish can find it arousing to watch other people burp, or to burp themselves.

Those who are turned on by burping seek each other out and share their desires and links belching videos on the website Burp Fetish Forums, which contains thousands of posts. Gifs and images of people burping as their profile photos are not uncommon on the website.

One 42-year-old user RobbyBoy0 revealed that he “likes guys who can burp on command”. On the same thread, a 25-year-old fetishist called Burpboy wrote: “I do some very good burping of my own!” and invited others to contact him.

But the Burp Festish Forum is also a source of moral support and advice for people with a fetish that is rare and misunderstood.

“There's not as much new content these days and superb belchers no longer surprise me like they used to,” said one troubled user.

Finding burping arousing can also cause problems in relationships, as Stanley 18 revealed.

“Guys, what do I do my girlfriend hates burping as she gets so grossed out by it she has to leave the room and calm down, we've been together a year and I haven't told her about the fetish but we are very much in love. HELP Sad(" he begged.

Belching Fetish101, meanwhile, quizzed users over whether it’s “wrong” to coax burps out of gifted friends.

Have to say, while edds could burp for England, I just find it funny, not sexy. And I always make sure to say "bless you."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/inside-the-world-of-the-burping-fetish-community-a7435931.html

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
For many people, burping is disgusting and rude. But for some, belching is a major sexual turn on.

People with the unusual fetish can find it arousing to watch other people burp, or to burp themselves.  

Those who are turned on by burping seek each other out and share their desires and links belching videos on the website Burp Fetish Forums, which contains thousands of posts. Gifs and images of people burping as their profile photos are not uncommon on the website.

One 42-year-old user RobbyBoy0 revealed that he “likes guys who can burp on command”. On the same thread, a 25-year-old fetishist called Burpboy wrote: “I do some very good burping of my own!” and invited others to contact him.  

But the Burp Festish Forum is also a source of moral support and advice for people with a fetish that is rare and misunderstood.

“There's not as much new content these days and superb belchers no longer surprise me like they used to,” said one troubled user.

Finding burping arousing can also cause problems in relationships, as Stanley 18 revealed.

“Guys, what do I do my girlfriend hates burping as she gets so grossed out by it she has to leave the room and calm down, we've been together a year and I haven't told her about the fetish but we are very much in love. HELP Sad(" he begged.

Belching Fetish101, meanwhile, quizzed users over whether it’s “wrong” to coax burps out of gifted friends.

Have to say, while edds could burp for England, I just find it funny, not sexy. And I always make sure to say "bless you."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/inside-the-world-of-the-burping-fetish-community-a7435931.html

In some societies a good hearty belch is a sign to the host that a convivial meal has been eminently satisfying and greatly appreciated.

On one occasion, when leader of a delegation in a Middle Eastern country, the significant honour of being offered the traditional sheep's eyeball at dinner led to my serious concern that an appreciative burp might easily develop into a highly embarrassing puke.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 pm

I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”


_________________
WHEN YOU TALK, YOU ARE ONLY REPEATING WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
BUT IF YOU LISTEN, YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39622
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.


It's the way the bloody thing squints up at you out of a bowl of rice!!!!!! 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' 474684931
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by gelico on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”




you go, girl



gelico

Posts : 603
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:28 am

eddie wrote:I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”

Idea

Guten tag means "good day"..

Wouldn't Danke schon ! ("thank you ! (muchly)") be a more suitable reply ?


Or confuse the locals even more with this gem ==

"In dein Ohr mit eine Flasche Bier !" 

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.


It's the way the bloody thing squints up at you out of a bowl of rice!!!!!! 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' 474684931

Oh dear God.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 am

'Wolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”

Idea

Guten tag means "good day"..

Wouldn't Danke schon ! ("thank you ! (muchly)") be a more suitable reply ?


Or confuse the locals even more with this gem ==

"In dein Ohr mit eine Flasche Bier !" 

The nonsense of it is what makes it funny to us Cool

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Yeah wolf... I know what “Gutentag” means. Rolling Eyes

_________________
WHEN YOU TALK, YOU ARE ONLY REPEATING WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
BUT IF YOU LISTEN, YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39622
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:57 pm

I'm sensitive to smells. I guess I have a good olfactory system. For example, the sweet smell of a smoker even when s/he is not smoking. Or, the interior of his/her car.

Burping can be comical, but for the sour smell of it.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30463
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum