Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by phildidge on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:04 pm




A 51-year-old woman stabbed a three-year-old child on Pekini Street in Tbilisi while the boy was walking with his parents and little brother.
The footage that the police acquired from surveillance cameras located near the pharmacy shows that the family is walking along the street calmly when an unknown woman approaches them and runs her knife across the child’s face.
After that, cameras show that she wants to attack the second child, but the parents prevented her from doing so.
The boy’s parents say they’ve never seen the attacker before.
She managed to escape from the scene, but by morning the police had already detained the woman.
An ambulance delivered the child to the Zhvania clinic, where he underwent surgery.
The clinic said that the condition of a child who has cuts on his nose and cheek is evaluated as moderately severe.
The attending doctor Natia Vasadze says the child will remain in the hospital until his condition is satisfactory.
If convicted, she faces seven to 10 years.


Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Screen-Shot-2019-08-28-at-10.21.11-AM


https://jam-news.net/woman-with-knife-attacks-three-year-old-boy-in-tbilisi/

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by Original Quill on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30514
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by Maddog on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:41 pm

phildidge wrote:


A 51-year-old woman stabbed a three-year-old child on Pekini Street in Tbilisi while the boy was walking with his parents and little brother.
The footage that the police acquired from surveillance cameras located near the pharmacy shows that the family is walking along the street calmly when an unknown woman approaches them and runs her knife across the child’s face.
After that, cameras show that she wants to attack the second child, but the parents prevented her from doing so.
The boy’s parents say they’ve never seen the attacker before.
She managed to escape from the scene, but by morning the police had already detained the woman.
An ambulance delivered the child to the Zhvania clinic, where he underwent surgery.
The clinic said that the condition of a child who has cuts on his nose and cheek is evaluated as moderately severe.
The attending doctor Natia Vasadze says the child will remain in the hospital until his condition is satisfactory.
If convicted, she faces seven to 10 years.


Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Screen-Shot-2019-08-28-at-10.21.11-AM


https://jam-news.net/woman-with-knife-attacks-three-year-old-boy-in-tbilisi/

Crazy woman aside, that mother should be ashamed of her self, and dad needs to lay off the soy products.

He's like the vagina of the year award winner.

I watched this video last night and was just flabbergasted at the parents reaction.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 5829
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by phildidge on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:


A 51-year-old woman stabbed a three-year-old child on Pekini Street in Tbilisi while the boy was walking with his parents and little brother.
The footage that the police acquired from surveillance cameras located near the pharmacy shows that the family is walking along the street calmly when an unknown woman approaches them and runs her knife across the child’s face.
After that, cameras show that she wants to attack the second child, but the parents prevented her from doing so.
The boy’s parents say they’ve never seen the attacker before.
She managed to escape from the scene, but by morning the police had already detained the woman.
An ambulance delivered the child to the Zhvania clinic, where he underwent surgery.
The clinic said that the condition of a child who has cuts on his nose and cheek is evaluated as moderately severe.
The attending doctor Natia Vasadze says the child will remain in the hospital until his condition is satisfactory.
If convicted, she faces seven to 10 years.


Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Screen-Shot-2019-08-28-at-10.21.11-AM


https://jam-news.net/woman-with-knife-attacks-three-year-old-boy-in-tbilisi/

Crazy woman aside, that mother should be ashamed of her self, and dad needs to lay off the soy products.

He's like the vagina of the year award winner.

I watched this video last night and was just flabbergasted at the parents reaction.  

Agreed, the parents were a tad useless.

Why did he not rugby tackle her to the ground?

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:35 pm

If I were the father I can assure you she would not have survived the encounter

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10654
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by phildidge on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:38 pm

Not sure why the other video is not working

Here is another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhvzeoDvbW0

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi Empty Re: Woman with knife attacks three-year-old boy in Tbilisi

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:If I were the father I can assure you she would not have survived the encounter

Yep, I feel the same. I’d have pummelled the life out of her.

_________________
WHEN YOU TALK, YOU ARE ONLY REPEATING WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
BUT IF YOU LISTEN, YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39683
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum