This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by phildidge on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:26 pm

From Twitter:

"I talk a lot of shit about the construction of masculinity. But listen— little white girls are raised to be oppressors, too. The construction of their femininity as innocent allows their complete and utter domination to fly under the radar."

"Srsly. Spend some time around kids."

"There’s this “sweet” and “little” white girl at my kid’s school. Red hair. Ribbons. Dresses. And every time she sees my kid, she goes in for a super aggressive hug and then tickles my (swarthy, gender fluid child) until said child is cringe worthily uncomfortable."This morning I said, Yeah, no, we’re not doin this anymore."

"And you would’ve thought I killed this child’s mother."

"Because little white girls are told incessantly that they have domination over other bodies. They needn’t self reflect because they’re perennially unaccountable."

"Like seriously think about that. This little white girl was DEVASTATED because I told her she can no longer have dominion over my child’s body."

"And her response, of course, was to cry. Her response, like so many grown ass white women, was to lay claim to victimization."

https://twitter.com/juniperfitz/status/1164890983034740737

What the fuck is the world coming too Rolling Eyes

phildidge

Posts : 8510
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by gelico on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:42 pm

phildidge wrote:From Twitter:

"I talk a lot of shit about the construction of masculinity. But listen— little white girls are raised to be oppressors, too. The construction of their femininity as innocent allows their complete and utter domination to fly under the radar."

"Srsly. Spend some time around kids."

"There’s this “sweet” and “little” white girl at my kid’s school. Red hair. Ribbons. Dresses. And every time she sees my kid, she goes in for a super aggressive hug and then tickles my (swarthy, gender fluid child) until said child is cringe worthily uncomfortable."This morning I said, Yeah, no, we’re not doin this anymore."

"And you would’ve thought I killed this child’s mother."

"Because little white girls are told incessantly that they have domination over other bodies. They needn’t self reflect because they’re perennially unaccountable."

"Like seriously think about that. This little white girl was DEVASTATED because I told her she can no longer have dominion over my child’s body."

"And her response, of course, was to cry. Her response, like so many grown ass white women, was to lay claim to victimization."

https://twitter.com/juniperfitz/status/1164890983034740737

What the fuck is the world coming too   Rolling Eyes

someone mentioned it was a parody account but i think they were being sarky/hopeful

saw your comment and many people agreed with you i see

but some also agreed with her i noticed,


gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by phildidge on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:55 pm

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:From Twitter:

"I talk a lot of shit about the construction of masculinity. But listen— little white girls are raised to be oppressors, too. The construction of their femininity as innocent allows their complete and utter domination to fly under the radar."

"Srsly. Spend some time around kids."

"There’s this “sweet” and “little” white girl at my kid’s school. Red hair. Ribbons. Dresses. And every time she sees my kid, she goes in for a super aggressive hug and then tickles my (swarthy, gender fluid child) until said child is cringe worthily uncomfortable."This morning I said, Yeah, no, we’re not doin this anymore."

"And you would’ve thought I killed this child’s mother."

"Because little white girls are told incessantly that they have domination over other bodies. They needn’t self reflect because they’re perennially unaccountable."

"Like seriously think about that. This little white girl was DEVASTATED because I told her she can no longer have dominion over my child’s body."

"And her response, of course, was to cry. Her response, like so many grown ass white women, was to lay claim to victimization."

https://twitter.com/juniperfitz/status/1164890983034740737

What the fuck is the world coming too   Rolling Eyes

someone mentioned it was a parody account but i think they were being sarky/hopeful

saw your comment and many people agreed with you i see

but some also agreed with her i noticed,


I have a feeling it could be parody and hence delted my tweets

I advised people to ignore it

The sad part is the people being in agreement here

phildidge

Posts : 8510
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by gelico on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:10 pm

phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

someone mentioned it was a parody account but i think they were being sarky/hopeful

saw your comment and many people agreed with you i see

but some also agreed with her i noticed,


I have a feeling it could be parody and hence delted my tweets

I advised people to ignore it

The sad part is the people being in agreement here


the sad part is not being able to tell if it's parody or not in my view

i mean you'd think jessica yaniv was a parody but it's really not

titania mcgrath is quirky and funny and nails it but the one you posted, looking at her bio, i think might be serious

that's the world we're in now though didge, where you really can't tell

FFS!

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by phildidge on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:13 pm

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I have a feeling it could be parody and hence delted my tweets

I advised people to ignore it

The sad part is the people being in agreement here


the sad part is not being able to tell if it's parody or not in my view

i mean you'd think jessica yaniv was a parody but it's really not

titania mcgrath is quirky and funny and nails it but the one you posted, looking at her bio, i think might be serious

that's the world we're in now though didge, where you really can't tell

FFS!

Rolling Eyes

Well just told Liberal not lefty, who is really cool and who you would love to bits

Shower them with love, they do not know how to handle this

By the way its not a parody

phildidge

Posts : 8510
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:59 pm

This is why I avoid nutpicking threads like this one. All they do is make people think you're painting a whole political viewpoint with the same brush, which is unfair and unhelpful.

Most people, regardless of their beliefs, don't routinely do things that shock others or engage in outrageous behavior. It can be fun to highlight outrageous behavior at times, but unless the person actually has tangible power, it's not a big deal if they say something outrageous every now and again.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27276
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by 'Wolfie on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:19 am

Basketball

Anybody can post any loopy shit on Twitter and Facebook...

There's a good reason why the great majority of the worlds population don't take too much notice of such nonsense..

Yet Dodge is continuously using these singular examples of outspoken fruitloops to try and take a 'broadbrush' approach to denouncing all lefties, "liberals" and socialists, as if one fruitloop with some supposed "left wing" proclivities is somehow representative of some imaginary amorphous subset of humanity.

Dodge, Dopey Dawg and gelico should get a room together somewhere, from where they can plot the downfall of all of those decadent "left wing" hordes out there..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7542
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:23 am

Okay so here you go again: labelling anyone who takes a different stance to you.
How about putting some thought into the article and not attacking other posters (some who didn’t even comment yet) and see where that nay get you.

What is your open-minded view of such an article?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39293
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This only comes from the regressive left _ That  Toddler hugging is white Oppression Empty Re: This only comes from the regressive left _ That Toddler hugging is white Oppression

Post by phildidge on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:42 am

Ben Reilly wrote:This is why I avoid nutpicking threads like this one. All they do is make people think you're painting a whole political viewpoint with the same brush, which is unfair and unhelpful.

Most people, regardless of their beliefs, don't routinely do things that shock others or engage in outrageous behavior. It can be fun to highlight outrageous behavior at times, but unless the person actually has tangible power, it's not a big deal if they say something outrageous every now and again.

Judging by the replies and the many likes. Or the fact I see things like this day in and day out. Its becoming the norm sadly, but as usual people dont see the danger of this kind of hate being taught. They do as you do and simple dont want to challenge what is being said and always worst than anything. Fail to understand this is what the regressive left are like. Not the left per say, but the regressive left. Hey ho, if you want to continually ignore this, that is up to you. At least others are not so flippant and want to do something to challenge such poor hateful views.

phildidge

Posts : 8510
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum