The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by phildidge on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:56 am

Reviewing a clip of U.S. Military veteran Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) talking to podcast host Joe Rogan, Hasan Piker of "The Young Turks" mocked Crenshaw's lost eye, a wartime injury, in vile fashion and said America "deserved" 9/11.

"This guy has the understanding of foreign policy of, like, a 12-year-old. What the f***. What the f*** is wrong with this dude? Didn't he go to war and like literally lose his eye because some mujahideen — a brave f***ing soldier — f***ed his eye hole with their d***?" Piker said, during a Twitch livestream on Tuesday night.

He added, "Isn't that how he f***ing lost his dumba** eye, because he got his f***ing eye hole f***ed, by a brave soldier?"


https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893/watch-young-turks-host-mock-dan-crenshaws-war-amanda-prestigiacomo

phildidge

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm

That debate has gone around the world a hundred times. Fortunately, we have stopped playing policeman to the world.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30501
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by Maddog on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 pm

phildidge wrote:Reviewing a clip of U.S. Military veteran Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) talking to podcast host Joe Rogan, Hasan Piker of "The Young Turks" mocked Crenshaw's lost eye, a wartime injury, in vile fashion and said America "deserved" 9/11.

"This guy has the understanding of foreign policy of, like, a 12-year-old. What the f***. What the f*** is wrong with this dude? Didn't he go to war and like literally lose his eye because some mujahideen — a brave f***ing soldier — f***ed his eye hole with their d***?" Piker said, during a Twitch livestream on Tuesday night.

He added, "Isn't that how he f***ing lost his dumba** eye, because he got his f***ing eye hole f***ed, by a brave soldier?"


https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893/watch-young-turks-host-mock-dan-crenshaws-war-amanda-prestigiacomo

Unfortunately, that is considered "edgy" journalism these days.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by phildidge on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:Reviewing a clip of U.S. Military veteran Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) talking to podcast host Joe Rogan, Hasan Piker of "The Young Turks" mocked Crenshaw's lost eye, a wartime injury, in vile fashion and said America "deserved" 9/11.

"This guy has the understanding of foreign policy of, like, a 12-year-old. What the f***. What the f*** is wrong with this dude? Didn't he go to war and like literally lose his eye because some mujahideen — a brave f***ing soldier — f***ed his eye hole with their d***?" Piker said, during a Twitch livestream on Tuesday night.

He added, "Isn't that how he f***ing lost his dumba** eye, because he got his f***ing eye hole f***ed, by a brave soldier?"


https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893/watch-young-turks-host-mock-dan-crenshaws-war-amanda-prestigiacomo

Unfortunately, that is considered "edgy" journalism these days.

Even more than that its called trying to gain a bigger following on his twitch feed

He is getting slated on twitter and I left him dumbfounded over his points on terrorism

Hs is an avid Communist which would go a long way to explain his views

phildidge

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by phildidge on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:03 pm

During a Twitch stream earlier this week, popular leftist streamer Hasan Piker made a statement that would, by pretty much any measure, be considered incendiary. “America deserved 9/11, dude,” he said. “Fuck it, I’m saying it.” Today, Twitch suspended Piker for one week.

Emotions had been running high in the leadup to the statement on Piker’s stream. Piker, who is also a host of the online news show The Young Turks, was reacting to an episode of the Joe Rogan podcast in which the host interviewed recently-elected Republican congressman Dan Crenshaw. Near the start of the interview, Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL who served in Afghanistan, had made the assertion that prior to 9/11, Bin Laden had no reason to hate America except our “Western ideology,” describing that hatred and the acts that followed as “irrational.”

Crenshaw went on to argue against the idea that the United States’ destabilizing foreign policies had sowed the seeds of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In response to Rogan’s comments that people in other countries now dislike us because they’ve watched civilians die en masse to U.S. drone strikes and other military ventures, Crenshaw suggested that “millions” of people in countries like Yemen and Iraq are actually “begging” for the U.S. to establish a bigger military presence and restore order. Ultimately, he concluded that if the U.S. was to pull out of many of the 100-plus countries it is currently occupying in various forms, worse actors would “100 percent” fill the power vacuum.

Piker, an American citizen who was raised in Istanbul, Turkey, was vehemently opposed to these comments, and said so on his stream. “This is so insane,” he said after watching that portion of the interview. Piker followed this with his statement about how America “deserved” 9/11.

“We fucking totally brought it on ourselves, dude,” he then said. “We fucking did. Holy shit. Look at the way that this dipshit is running his fucking mouth, justifying genocide right now.”


https://kotaku.com/twitch-suspends-popular-leftist-streamer-after-controve-1837518859



I agree, I dont back anyone being suspended or banned. I back people taking to task for what they have said. I also hope those idiots admit they did say something appalling. Sadly this is not the case here and how badly he used language as an excuse? Was so pathetic. He should of showed some dignity here and never did. I get some of his arguments, but its also an excuse for the real reason for the terrorism. The hateful extremist islamic ideology itself. 


phildidge

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by 'Wolfie on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:53 am

Arrow

Like veya pointed out a few months ago (my paraphrasing here) --  one of the problems with the Internet today, and platforms such as YouTube and this 'Twitch' ==

Any halfwits with a hate-fuelled agenda and a few $$ in their pocket, irrespective of their political or religious idealogies, can set up their own blogsites and "news" channels..

Just like these 'Young Turks' morons.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7734
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole Empty Re: The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker Says ‘America Deserved 9/11’, Mocks Dan Crenshaw’s War Injury: ‘Brave Soldier F***ed His Eye Hole

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 pm

'Wolfie wrote:Arrow

Like veya pointed out a few months ago (my paraphrasing here) -- one of the problems with the Internet today, and platforms such as YouTube and this 'Twitch' ==

Any halfwits with a hate-fuelled agenda and a few $$ in their pocket, irrespective of their political or religious idealogies, can set up their own blogsites and "news" channels..

Just like these 'Young Turks' morons.

Is the print media superior? That does assume that there is, in the print media, an elite that can weed out the riff-raff.

Releasing the restraint of elites on media generally, as happens in the Internet, means that everyone can be very, very great...or very, very bad.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30501
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum