Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Jailed for life, pity we dont still hang scum murderous scum like her.

Louise Porton has been  handed a life sentence at Birmingham Crown Court for murdering her two young daughters because they "got in the way" of her sex life. 
The 23-year-old mother suffocated three-year-old Lexi Draper and strangled 16-month-old Scarlett Vaughan in Rugby, Warwickshire in January and February last year.
The part-time model will serve a minimum 32 year sentence for the killings. 
Mrs Justice Yip described the murders as "evil" and "calculated".
“These were blameless young children who were plainly vulnerable and ought to have been able to rely on their mother to protect and nurture them. Instead you took their young lives away," the Judge said.

While Lexi was receiving treatment, Porton took topless photos in the hospital bathrooms and was arranging to perform sex acts for money with a man she had met through a website.
Jurors were told that the mother-of-two did not seem distressed by Lexi's death and accepted 41 friend requests on the dating app Badoo a day later.

Porton killed her second daughter Scarlett less than three weeks later on Feb 1 and told a 111 call handler that her condition "did not seem urgent".



https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/02/mother-murdered-daughters-interfered-sex-life-jailed-life/

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:48 pm

A mum accused of murdering her two daughters laughed on the phone as she sorted out her eldest child's funeral, a court heard.

Jurors were told the 23-year-old was heard by staff joking around while using Facetime to speak to a man at the funeral parlour. 


She also accepted 41 friend requests on dating apps on January 16 - the day after Lexi died, the court was told.

The girls became a "burden" to her and "got in the way of her doing what she wanted" - which included offering to meet men for sex in exchange for money, the jury were told.

The court heard Porton “showed no emotion” and got her phone out while paramedics were trying to save the life of her second child, Scarlett..





https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-accused-killing-daughters-laughed-17370791

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:24 am

"Bundled into black bin bags and dumped outside, killer mum Louise Porton flogs her dead daughters' clothes after murdering them.
Porton suffocated Lexi Draper, three, in January last year and killed 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan 18 days later after they "got in the way" of her sex life.
Just months later in June the 23-year-old advertised the clothes bundles on local Facebook sale sites for £20 a sack.
The picture accompanying the post showed two large black sacks overflowing with Lexi and Scarlett's clothes they had outgrown, including babygrows, a pink and white striped top and blue and purple spotted dressing gown, all of various ages for sale for £20.
She offered to deliver them to buyers and later dropped the price to £15 a bag."


Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. 0_loui10

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:27 am

The two babies she murdered.

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. 0_scar10

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Sometimes there are just no words at all.

_________________
“Don’t think of the end of the journey as your destination. Perhaps all you needed was your destination. The journey is the learning.
Maybe each person you meet is just a journey.
That has never changed for me.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39010
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:43 pm

What a fucking psychopath!

She cared enough about them to provide for them, we can see that because of all the clothing she bought for them. To go from that to murdering them is incomprehensible to me.

_________________
I'm so sorry I hurt you. I guess I don't know my own weakness.

- unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26994
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 pm

This is one of those cases that's almost impossible to comprehend.
She is not mentally unbalanced, she is just pure evil.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Syl wrote:This is one of those cases that's almost impossible to comprehend.
She is not mentally unbalanced, she is just pure evil.

I agree. I can’t get my head around it. I just can’t.

_________________
“Don’t think of the end of the journey as your destination. Perhaps all you needed was your destination. The journey is the learning.
Maybe each person you meet is just a journey.
That has never changed for me.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39010
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:01 pm

This is what I can never understand about human beings, be it animals or children, if you don't want them or they get in the way of whatever, there are places and people who will take the responsibility from you, more or less no questions asked, so why do something like this - makes no sense.
The woman should be publicaly executed.

Vintage

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Vintage wrote:This is what I can never understand about human beings, be it animals or children, if you don't want them or they get in the way of whatever, there are places and people who will take the responsibility from you, more or less no questions asked, so why do something like this - makes no sense.
The woman should be publicaly executed.

I would back the death sentence for cases like this.
People who commit such heinous crimes dont deserve to live imo.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:17 pm

If a crime like this can be positively proved then the person should be remove from the population - permanently by public execution so be it.
It's unbelievable, most parents would give up a great deal for their children but some sadly give up their children for hardly anything.

Vintage

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Vintage wrote:If a crime like this can be positively proved then the person should be remove from the population - permanently by public execution so be it.
It's unbelievable, most parents would give up a great deal for their children but some sadly give up their children for hardly anything.

I dont agree with public executions, that's just satisfying the need for revenge.
So is wanting people to suffer for life ....some people think the harder and longer they have in prison the better.

I would support a simple quiet execution, the end of a life that has commited such a heinous act they have forfeited the right to live.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:36 pm

I can see your point but making it public re enforces the point.

Vintage

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Looking at those two beautiful little faces, I can understand how people would want to see her suffer.
Suffering doesn't help anyone, though she probably wont anyway, you need to feel emotion to suffer.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Vintage wrote:I can see your point but making it public re enforces the point.

Pubic executions are for the bloodthirsty, are they not? As much as I find myself detesting this woman I certainly wouldn’t enjoy watching someone be executed.

_________________
“Don’t think of the end of the journey as your destination. Perhaps all you needed was your destination. The journey is the learning.
Maybe each person you meet is just a journey.
That has never changed for me.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39010
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Andy on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:17 am

Solitary confinement for life, no parole, no guards should speak to her or even make eye contact. No exercise. Just her 8' cell and 4 walls for the rest of her days.
For reading, give her a bible.
She will have plenty of time to consider her decision making and reflect on where she went wrong.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:01 am

Andy wrote:Solitary confinement for life, no parole,  no guards should speak to her or even make eye contact. No exercise. Just her 8' cell and 4 walls for the rest of her days.
For reading, give her a bible.
She will have plenty of time to consider her decision making and reflect on where she went wrong.

What good would that do for society.
The cost far outweighs the benefit, she would never be released back into the real world or make a worthwhile contribution to anyone or anything. No one should live in such an unatural environment...and the people who oversaw that would have to be as hard and cruel as she obviously is.

Capital punishment is quick, cheap, and less painful for the victims that are left behind.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by gelico on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 am



ben,

is it possible at all that when someone wants to red stripe you can get a popup box that says you have to make your post before you can red stripe

i get what jules is saying about red striping and not commenting on it.

WHO FARTED?

If i was pissed off enough to give out a red stripe i would argue my point as to why i had done it

otherwise it does rather look like a random, playground ''i dont like you'' mark


gelico

Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by gelico on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:56 am



As to the topic, i'm not comfortable at all with capital punishment.

i have no idea really what the answer is. i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

it's the sort of story that i would be interested in more details

those girls looked happy, healthy, well looked after, in front of a christmas tree.

what was the background

how much interaction did the father of the children have with them and her

likewise the grandparents, aunts, uncles on both sides

was the mother always neglectful, partying kind or did it happen suddenly

was there any kind of postnatal depression

on the fact of it she sounds like a cold hearted, selfish, evil bitch who deserves to rot

i used to work for the probation service many years ago. in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc. dark but fascinating


gelico

Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:29 pm

gelico wrote:

As to the topic, i'm not comfortable at all with capital punishment.

i have no idea really what the answer is.  i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

it's the sort of story that i would be interested in more details

those girls looked happy, healthy, well looked after, in front of a christmas tree.  

what was the background

how much interaction did the father of the children have with them and her

likewise the grandparents, aunts, uncles on both sides

was the mother always neglectful, partying kind or did it happen suddenly

was there any kind of postnatal depression

on the fact of it she sounds like a cold hearted, selfish, evil bitch who deserves to rot

i used to work for the probation service many years ago.  in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc.  dark but fascinating


I agree with you gelico. I'm probably, if I admit it, a supporter of the "lock 'em up and throw away the key" school of reaction to criminality, but then I remember the cases of Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis..........
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:14 pm

gelico wrote:

ben,

is it possible at all that when someone wants to red stripe you can get a popup box that says you have to make your post before you can red stripe

i get what jules is saying about red striping and not commenting on it.

WHO FARTED?

If i was pissed off enough to give out a red stripe i would argue my point as to why i had done it

otherwise it does rather look like a random, playground ''i dont like you'' mark


Great idea. alien

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
gelico wrote:

As to the topic, i'm not comfortable at all with capital punishment.

i have no idea really what the answer is.  i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

it's the sort of story that i would be interested in more details

those girls looked happy, healthy, well looked after, in front of a christmas tree.  

what was the background

how much interaction did the father of the children have with them and her

likewise the grandparents, aunts, uncles on both sides

was the mother always neglectful, partying kind or did it happen suddenly

was there any kind of postnatal depression

on the fact of it she sounds like a cold hearted, selfish, evil bitch who deserves to rot

i used to work for the probation service many years ago.  in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc.  dark but fascinating


I agree with you gelico. I'm probably, if I admit it, a supporter of the "lock 'em up and throw away the key" school of reaction to criminality, but then I remember the cases of Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis..........

On the other hand convicted child killers like Brady and Hindley, who commited the most heinous of crimes, and where there was no doubt they had enticed and murdered those children, were allowed to torment the victims families for decades.
Their names were never out of the papers, either do gooders giving interviews about how Hindley was reformed and should be released, or Brady's latest attention grabbing ploy to keep his name alive.

Capital punishment would have sorted that out....the children would never be forgotton, but their murderes would not have been able to torment the families for five decades.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:34 pm

gelico wrote:

ben,

is it possible at all that when someone wants to red stripe you can get a popup box that says you have to make your post before you can red stripe

i get what jules is saying about red striping and not commenting on it.

WHO FARTED?

If i was pissed off enough to give out a red stripe i would argue my point as to why i had done it

otherwise it does rather look like a random, playground ''i dont like you'' mark


Unfortunately no, there's no way to do that. And if we decided to just get rid of the ability to red-stripe a comment, we'd have to throw out the whole system, so no alien either, sadly.

_________________
I'm so sorry I hurt you. I guess I don't know my own weakness.

- unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26994
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

System's fine. If you don't like it, ignore it. Nobody can get inside your head, unless you invite them in.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29367
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Maddog on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

Don't hear much about that do you?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4993
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Maddog wrote:Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

Don't hear much about that do you?  

They don't die from red stripping. Pay attention.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29367
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:System's fine.  If you don't like it, ignore it.  Nobody can get inside your head, unless you invite them in.

Quite agree.

_________________
“Don’t think of the end of the journey as your destination. Perhaps all you needed was your destination. The journey is the learning.
Maybe each person you meet is just a journey.
That has never changed for me.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39010
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Jules on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Few cases can beat this one for sheer wicked depravity. But I find the comment about her sex life a bit frivolous. It trivialises the seriousness of a horrific case. Did she actually say this was why she did it?

_________________
Live Love Laugh
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3452
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Maddog on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

Don't hear much about that do you?  

They don't die from red stripping.  Pay attention.


Rolling Eyes

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4993
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Jules wrote:Few cases can beat this one for sheer wicked depravity. But I find the comment about her sex life a bit frivolous. It trivialises the seriousness of a horrific case. Did she actually say this was why she did it?


"Porton, described as "calm and emotionless", denied all responsibility, telling police in a prepared statement: "I still don't know how my daughters died, or what caused it."

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 19530
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by magica on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm

She did it because they got in her way for prostitution. I don't aged with death sentence but I agree with Andy. Solitary confinement, rations for food, no one to talk to. They do this in prisons for the bad guys here and America. Nothing is too bad for her. Death penalty is too quick, and what about those murdered by the state who were innocent. If I did this I would want to die, maybe she does, so she's not going to.
magica
magica

Posts : 3085
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum