More lies from the climate change loons

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:03 am

First topic message reminder :



25th of july met office quote...


The UK has seen its hottest July day and second hottest day on record as the mercury hit 38.1C, the Met Office said. 


And...


In Cambridge, temperatures reached 38.1 °C. This is the second time temperatures reached over 100 Fahrenheit in the UK, according to the Met Office.


https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2019/jul/25/heatwave-uk-weather-set-to-break-records-as-europes-cities-await-hottest-day-live




But then... 29th july...


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-hottest-day-confirmed-mercury-18796901



Bollocks!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:44 am



It has been warmer over the last 10000 years where there has been lower levels of CO2...


Also... ice core data shows that higher levels of CO2 actually happen after warmer temperatures... as a result of warmer temps... not the other way round...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by 'Wolfie on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:10 am

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 3489511464

Poor deluded Tommy...

Definitely has too much spare time on his hands, to waste so much of it trolling away with his ongoing lies..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7454
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:19 am



Still not a shred of evidence from fleakeeper...!


He keeps popping up and shouting about things not being true... but can't provide any proof whatsoever to back up his rantings!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:



You asked for evidence to back up what I posted above...


I have just posted the evidence but you completely ignored it...


So here it is again!!!


Try reading slowly...


The mini ice age is well documented... and seen in the GISP2 Antarctic ice core study too... which is the other side of the world... so a global cool period!


And...


According to a continuous study conducted by the NASA's Goddard institute, the Earth's average global temperature has risen by 0.8 degrees Celsius or 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit since 1880. Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the thermometer readings have risen continuously.21 Oct 2014


The full paragraph
 According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880. Two-thirds of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15-0.20°C per decade.

(https)://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/world-of-change/DecadalTemp


It also says.

Though there are minor variations from year to year, all four records show peaks and valleys in sync with each other. All show rapid warming in the past few decades, and all show the last decade as the warmest.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Andy on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Expect a reply from the climate change denyer that the top side of Earth is sunlit and hot, whilst underneath is dark and cold.
He believes the stats provided by the 0.5% of the populus who won't accept the hard evidence.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm

Andy wrote:Expect a reply from the climate change denyer that the top side of Earth is sunlit and hot, whilst underneath is dark and cold.
He believes the stats provided by the 0.5% of the populus who won't accept  the hard evidence.
What is disappointing is the quote Tommy used as evidence ,was as i suspected out of context ,and indeed missing the last sentence.

A quite important sentence.

I have provided a link in a previous reply, (remove brackets on it as i can't post links), to where it appears the original quote originates.

And when read in context , it does not support his conclusions.

This is why when you cite research, or reports you need to provide a link to that research or report.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:22 pm

No... I earlier stated that in the last 100 years or so, there has only been about 0.7 deg Celsius temperatures rise...


Didge asked me to provide evidence of this, as he didn't believe it, so I quoted a source that he does believe, to back up what I said... although I don't trust the source myself, or the accuracy of the data used... as I explained on the post where i gave that quote...!


Please don't try to insult my integrity with your suggestions about what I posted... especially as you have failed to quote my post in full... but just quoted a section of it, out of context of the full post...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:07 am



https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/11/29/climategate-ii-more-smoking-guns-from-the-global-warming-establishment/


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:48 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The mini ice age is well documented... and seen in the GISP2, and Vostock Antarctic ice core study too... which is the other side of the world... so a global cool period!


And...


According to a continuous study conducted by the NASA's Goddard institute, the Earth'saverage global temperature has risen by 0.8 degrees Celsius or 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit since 1880. Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the thermometer readings have risencontinuously.21 Oct 2014


But we know the goddard institute have been caught out adjusting the data to exaggerate the amount of warming that they claim...

Plus... the old temp records are more inaccurate and less comprehensive in number of locations data is collected from, the further back in time the records go back...


And let's not forget... "since records began" is only about 150 years anyway... when we started coming out of the mini ice age period... so of course it's going to be a bit warmer now than then as we get back to what is the longer term normal warmer temps that we should be having!!!


Look at the data on graph over the last 10000 years!!!


It's mostly as warm or warmer than it is now!!!


Use your common sense!!!





My earlier post...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:No... I earlier stated that in the last 100 years or so, there has only been about 0.7 deg Celsius temperatures rise...


Didge asked me to provide evidence of this, as he didn't believe it, so I quoted a source that he does believe, to back up what I said... although I don't trust the source myself, or the accuracy of the data used... as I explained on the post where i gave that quote...!


Please don't try to insult my integrity with your suggestions about what I posted... especially as you have failed to quote my post in full... but just quoted a section of it, out of context of the full post...!


I have not insulted you at all?

And not only did i quote what you had posted, you also told a poster to read it slowly so he would understand, (that is very insulting and not the words of somebody who wants to debate ) In fact I copied and pasted your incomplete.paragraph from the post above , But i also added the sentence that completes the paragraph and provided a link to the source material, you did not do that.

That is how evidence is supplied, with links to source material ,rather than just an out of context ,cherry picked part of a paragraph as you did.

Now you claim i insulted your integrity with a link to the report you cited.? To be honest it seems all you want to do is start some kind of fight rather than address those points, and indeed the points i made earlier.

Well i long ago realised, no amount of science or peer reviewed data will convince ,you climate change denial people,so i don't bother
Because it is ultimately a waste of Time.

You instead insult people (sic), who disagree with your incomplete assessment ,and edited paragraphs ,with passive aggressive statements .

Those promoting denial commonly use rhetorical tactics (like passive aggressive replies) to give the appearance of a scientific controversy where there is none.

That is unfortunate ,because burying you head in the sand is no longer a option ,if we are to survive as a species.

Since the late 1970s, oil companies have published research broadly in line with the standard views on global warming. Despite this, oil companies organized a climate change denial campaign to disseminate public disinformation for several decades, a strategy that has been compared to the organized denial of the hazards of tobacco smoking by the tobacco industry.

So thank you Admin,for allowing me to post my points, (that he ignored) but i feel it is a waste of time , if all he is going to do is stamp his feet, and post graphs that are out of date,with no explanation And expect others to just accept them on face value, or post edited paragraphs.And stoke animosity with passive aggressive Statements.That's not debate..... or very adult.

Some people just want to watch the world burn i guess.

So good luck
And thank you














Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 am

Guest wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No... I earlier stated that in the last 100 years or so, there has only been about 0.7 deg Celsius temperatures rise...


Didge asked me to provide evidence of this, as he didn't believe it, so I quoted a source that he does believe, to back up what I said... although I don't trust the source myself, or the accuracy of the data used... as I explained on the post where i gave that quote...!


Please don't try to insult my integrity with your suggestions about what I posted... especially as you have failed to quote my post in full... but just quoted a section of it, out of context of the full post...!


I have not insulted you at all?

And not only did i quote what you had posted, you also told a poster to read it slowly so he would understand, (that is very insulting and not the words of somebody who wants to debate ) In fact I copied and pasted your incomplete.paragraph  from the post above  , But i also added the sentence that completes the paragraph and provided a link to the source material, you did not do that.

That is how evidence is supplied, with links to source material ,rather than just an out of context ,cherry picked part of a paragraph as you did.

Now you claim i insulted your integrity with a link to the report you cited.? To be honest it seems all you want to do is start some kind of fight rather than address those points, and indeed the points i made earlier.

Well i long ago realised, no amount of science or peer reviewed data will convince ,you climate change denial people,so i don't bother
Because it is ultimately a waste of Time.

You instead insult people (sic), who disagree with your incomplete assessment ,and edited paragraphs ,with passive aggressive statements .

Those promoting denial commonly use rhetorical tactics (like passive aggressive replies) to give the appearance of a scientific controversy where there is none.

That is unfortunate ,because burying you head in the sand is no longer a option ,if we are to survive as a species.

Since the late 1970s, oil companies have published research broadly in line with the standard views on global warming. Despite this, oil companies organized a climate change denial campaign to disseminate public disinformation for several decades, a strategy that has been compared to the organized denial of the hazards of tobacco smoking by the tobacco industry.

So thank you Admin,for allowing me to post my points, (that he ignored) but i feel it is a waste of time , if all he is going to do is stamp his feet, and post graphs that are out of date,with no explanation And expect others to just accept them on face value, or post edited paragraphs.And stoke animosity with passive aggressive Statements.That's not debate..... or very adult.

Some people just want to watch the world  burn i guess.

So good luck
And thank you    




Sorry to see you go. Your input was very valid. Hope you reconsider and return.

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Andy on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:27 am

Fonken will still be following the threads and forum.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:05 pm

Odd that a 'new' poster who seemed to argue his points well decides to flounce at the first hurdle...……....agenda alert. Twisted Evil

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by 'Wolfie on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Odd that a 'new' poster who seemed to argue his points well decides to flounce at the first hurdle...……....agenda alert. Twisted Evil

Mad

"Odd" that the resident troll, death campaigner, xenophobic nutter and leading NF hatemonger Sly is straight on to 'fonken's case here...

Never forget that Sly was Stormee's #1 booster and defender,  a leading piece of shit hatemonger along with queen troll Horatio,  a lying old harridan..

And now she's laying into the sadly departed newest member on here.

Sly'dog calls out an imagined "agenda alert"  !!!

I call it deflection from Tommy's ongoing lies, outright harassment and lying bullshit alert for the wouldbe manipulator and lying troll Sly --  nasty old cow has failed miserably in trying to chase away me, Andy, Quill, (and replacing veya with HT as a mod'..).

So now she raises the notion of conspiratorial "agendas" on here ???
The sooner Sly and co. fuck off to join their fascist mentors Stormee, smelly', nicko and those other trolls the better off NF will be..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7454
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No... I earlier stated that in the last 100 years or so, there has only been about 0.7 deg Celsius temperatures rise...


Didge asked me to provide evidence of this, as he didn't believe it, so I quoted a source that he does believe, to back up what I said... although I don't trust the source myself, or the accuracy of the data used... as I explained on the post where i gave that quote...!


Please don't try to insult my integrity with your suggestions about what I posted... especially as you have failed to quote my post in full... but just quoted a section of it, out of context of the full post...!


I have not insulted you at all?

And not only did i quote what you had posted, you also told a poster to read it slowly so he would understand, (that is very insulting and not the words of somebody who wants to debate ) In fact I copied and pasted your incomplete.paragraph  from the post above  , But i also added the sentence that completes the paragraph and provided a link to the source material, you did not do that.

That is how evidence is supplied, with links to source material ,rather than just an out of context ,cherry picked part of a paragraph as you did.

Now you claim i insulted your integrity with a link to the report you cited.? To be honest it seems all you want to do is start some kind of fight rather than address those points, and indeed the points i made earlier.

Well i long ago realised, no amount of science or peer reviewed data will convince ,you climate change denial people,so i don't bother
Because it is ultimately a waste of Time.

You instead insult people (sic), who disagree with your incomplete assessment ,and edited paragraphs ,with passive aggressive statements .

Those promoting denial commonly use rhetorical tactics (like passive aggressive replies) to give the appearance of a scientific controversy where there is none.

That is unfortunate ,because burying you head in the sand is no longer a option ,if we are to survive as a species.

Since the late 1970s, oil companies have published research broadly in line with the standard views on global warming. Despite this, oil companies organized a climate change denial campaign to disseminate public disinformation for several decades, a strategy that has been compared to the organized denial of the hazards of tobacco smoking by the tobacco industry.

So thank you Admin,for allowing me to post my points, (that he ignored) but i feel it is a waste of time , if all he is going to do is stamp his feet, and post graphs that are out of date,with no explanation And expect others to just accept them on face value, or post edited paragraphs.And stoke animosity with passive aggressive Statements.That's not debate..... or very adult.

Some people just want to watch the world  burn i guess.

So good luck
And thank you    


 












Yeah...!?


My source was Google... and the paragraph I quoted was all that came up at the top of the google page... and it was all I needed to post in reply to the question from didge to provide proof about my claim that there has only been about 0.7 deg C warming in the last 100 years or so...


See for yourself... type this into google and see what comes up at the top...

"How much has the average temperature risen in the last 100 years?"


So no missing out bits or quoting out of context by me at all!!!


The fact remains... most of the last 10000 years has been as warm or warmer than today, with lower levels of CO2!!!


Also... the climate has always changed!


And... yes it is a little bit warmer now than it was a couple hundred years ago... because we have now got back to what is more like the long term normal temperatures we should be having, as we have fully emerged from the unusual few hundred years long cool period known as the "mini ice age"...!!!


Here is the GISP2 ice core data again...


More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR8U7UN_sJjZcv8_d8JgpTIOeGvhfkiXUNYqCM26AS1CXM-Q



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/11/29/climategate-ii-more-smoking-guns-from-the-global-warming-establishment/



Maybe fonken got a little embarrassed by the article above...?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Andy on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Or perhaps he is embarrassed to be seen talking to the forum idiot.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Andy wrote:Or perhaps he is embarrassed to be seen talking to the forum idiot.

It's too bad. From what I saw, he started out to be a 'content' contributor--something this site needs more of.

Since the RW has taken over the forum, people who talk facts have been ridiculed, marginalized and eventually left.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29453
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:02 pm



He/she just repeated the "official" waffle... but when confronted by the stuff I posted up, he/she was unable to dispute any of it with any evidence, and then ran away!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:07 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Odd that a 'new' poster who seemed to argue his points well decides to flounce at the first hurdle...……....agenda alert. Twisted Evil

Mad

"Odd" that the resident troll, death campaigner, xenophobic nutter and leading NF hatemonger Sly is straight on to 'fonken's case here...

Never forget that Sly was Stormee's #1 booster and defender,  a leading piece of shit hatemonger along with queen troll Horatio,  a lying old harridan..

And now she's laying into the sadly departed newest member on here.

Sly'dog calls out an imagined "agenda alert"  !!!

I call it deflection from Tommy's ongoing lies, outright harassment and lying bullshit alert for the wouldbe manipulator and lying troll Sly --  nasty old cow has failed miserably in trying to chase away me, Andy, Quill, (and replacing veya with HT as a mod'..).

So now she raises the notion of conspiratorial "agendas" on here ???
The sooner Sly and co. fuck off to join their fascist mentors Stormee, smelly', nicko and those other trolls the better off NF will be..

Calm down wetwipe, you will give yourself a headache. albino

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Andy on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 pm

July WAS the hottest year on earth EVER.

http://news.sky.com/story/july-was-the-hottest-month-ever-recorded-on-earth-say-scientists-11778176

So Tommy, take this , read it, understand it, then SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:57 pm

Andy wrote:Fonken will still be following the threads and forum.

Just seen this and glad to hear

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:14 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Odd that a 'new' poster who seemed to argue his points well decides to flounce at the first hurdle...……....agenda alert. Twisted Evil

Mad

"Odd" that the resident troll, death campaigner, xenophobic nutter and leading NF hatemonger Sly is straight on to 'fonken's case here...

Never forget that Sly was Stormee's #1 booster and defender,  a leading piece of shit hatemonger along with queen troll Horatio,  a lying old harridan..

And now she's laying into the sadly departed newest member on here.

Sly'dog calls out an imagined "agenda alert"  !!!

I call it deflection from Tommy's ongoing lies, outright harassment and lying bullshit alert for the wouldbe manipulator and lying troll Sly --  nasty old cow has failed miserably in trying to chase away me, Andy, Quill, (and replacing veya with HT as a mod'..).

So now she raises the notion of conspiratorial "agendas" on here ???
The sooner Sly and co. fuck off to join their fascist mentors Stormee, smelly', nicko and those other trolls the better off NF will be..

You sound a bit upset. Laughing

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33732
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by gelico on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:03 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Odd that a 'new' poster who seemed to argue his points well decides to flounce at the first hurdle...……....agenda alert. Twisted Evil

Mad


Never forget that Sly was Stormee's #1 booster and defender,  a leading piece of shit hatemonger along with queen troll Horatio,  a lying old harridan..



Never forget that wetwipe is a whining wanker


gelico

Posts : 374
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Andy wrote:July WAS the hottest year on earth EVER.

http://news.sky.com/story/july-was-the-hottest-month-ever-recorded-on-earth-say-scientists-11778176

So Tommy, take this , read it, understand it, then SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE.


... since records began...!?


About 150 years ago...!?


Have you not understood anything that I have posted about "global warming/global cooling/climate change"...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by 'Wolfie on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 am

gelico wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Mad


Never forget that Sly was Stormee's #1 booster and defender,  a leading piece of shit hatemonger along with queen troll Horatio,  a lying old harridan..



Never forget that wetwipe is a whining wanker

Arrow

"Wetwipe"  ==  just shows what a clueless braindead old slag you are,  having to resort to reccycling Horatio&Sly's brainless and meaningless juvenile taunts from two years ago...

"Whining"  ==  that's what you call it when anyone objects to your endless racist, sexist and neo-fascist rants..

"Wanker"  ==  yet you're one of the imbeciles who keeps on cheering on Trump over his jibes against the disabled, coloured people and immigrants, praising him on high at any opportunity.

You pathetic spineless disgusting little maggot..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7454
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 am

Well this is why people become frustrated and bored in the end with Tommy

He fails to answer thew vast majority of points

Ignores masses of evidence, when it does not fit his world view

Hence it becomes a very one side and pointless debate

Tommy constantly regurgitates an old graph, never explaining anyway how this backs his point or disproves how humans are effecting climate change

Uses an 8 year old Forbes article lol

The reality is Tommy does not debate, but constantly ignores the points and evidence raised to him. Just read back through the thread and people will see this is evident

Hence people tire of bothering to debate him, when he refuses to actually engage in debate himself. He simple just posts up his beliefs continually

That is not debate

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:42 am




My points and the evidence provided still stands!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:


My points and the evidence provided still stands!!!




Your points were easily answered and you again ignored countless points which easily refuted yours

That is not a debate, when you constantly do that

Its you basically placing your hands on your ears going "la la la I'm not listening"

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:49 am



Show me the answers to my points and evidence, that you claim exist...!?


You can't because there aren't any answers!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Show me the answers to my points and evidence, that you claim exist...!?


You can't because there aren't any answers!!!




They are written throughout this thread and many previously

What you fail to grasp is people will simple not bother debating you on topics where you avoid answering countless points and evidence

I mean the very first post from Folken for example, you ignored everything they stated

That is why people will lose interest in debating you

So maybe you mightwant to understand that for your own sake

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by gelico on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:00 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
gelico wrote:


Never forget that wetwipe is a whining wanker

Arrow

"Wetwipe"  ==  just shows what a clueless braindead old slag you are,  having to resort to reccycling Horatio&Sly's brainless and meaningless juvenile taunts from two years ago...

"Whining"  ==  that's what you call it when anyone objects to your endless racist, sexist and neo-fascist rants..

"Wanker"  ==  yet you're one of the imbeciles who keeps on cheering on Trump over his jibes against the disabled, coloured people and immigrants, praising him on high at any opportunity.

You pathetic spineless disgusting little maggot..



i was the first one to call you wetwipe actually.

your constant whining is what defines you

that, and being a wanker

also please stop trying to flirt with me, you're embarrassing yourself man

Rolling Eyes





gelico

Posts : 374
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:25 am

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Show me the answers to my points and evidence, that you claim exist...!?


You can't because there aren't any answers!!!




They are written throughout this thread and many previously

What you fail to grasp is people will simple not bother debating you on topics where you avoid answering countless points and evidence

I mean the very first post from Folken for example, you ignored everything they stated

That is why people will lose interest in debating you

So maybe you mightwant to understand that for your own sake


I post evidence to back up what I say...


Words without evidence is unsubstantiated waffle...


Show me where my points and evidence have been successfully disputed...!!!???


You cant... cos you are talking shite!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 am

Guest wrote:First Hi to everybody.

It's odd the thing you come across surfing the internet, and it was this post that spurred me to join.

To point out that Christopher Booker the author of the links you provided was one of the last remaining regular outlets for outright climate science denial in the UK’s mainstream press and that three of his favourite fallacies:

   Climate change is a con;
   More renewables mean the UK’s lights go out;
   India and China aren’t doing anything to cut their emissions, so why should the UK?

Each of these arguments has been debunked many, many times.

There is a huge consensus within climate science that rising temperatures is an extremely serious problem.as evidenced by, our own eyes and the latest IPCC report saying the world has to take action within 12 years to keep warming to a vaguely ‘safe’ level.

I am painfully aware that The climate deniers will not accept this, But it is a fact. like it or not

the UK’s lights haven’t gone out the UK’s electricity grid works perfectly 99.99999 percent of the time, even with renewables providing record-breaking amounts of power. in fact So far this year, Scotland's wind turbines have produced almost double the amount of wind energy needed to power every household in Scotland between January and July of 2019, Scotland generated 9,831,320 megawatt hours (MWh) of wind energy, as per data recorded by Weather Energy.

That's enough to power 182 percent of all 4.47 million Scottish homes, or nearly 100 percent of homes in both Scotland and the North of England, and i don't think that includes solar or hydro. So no the lights are not going out with more renewable energy Sources as he claimed

And China and India, with some hiccups, are definitely stepping up to the plate on climate change, to an extent. China is even being lauded as the world’s de facto climate leader after the US vacated that position in the wake of Trump’s  pulling the country out of the Paris Agreement. They know Unlike the U.S. president that transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy will ensure long-term economic development.

In fact China is moving to cut its CO2 emissions much faster than anyone expected, and is now on a path to achieving its Paris climate commitments, including peaking its CO2 emissions, well before its 2030 goal. China is on track to cutting its CO2 emissions by 0.5 percent this year as it burns less coal, building on a 0.7 percent reduction last year, and contributing to a global slowdown in CO2 emissions growth. it is true the largest power producers in China have asked the government to allow for the development of between 300 and 500 new coal power plants by 2030 in a move that could single-handedly jeopardise global climate change targets.However the Chinese government has not adopted the industry proposal.

Interestingly in his final column, Booker failed to mention that many of his arguments were based on the work of climate science denier blogger Paul Homewood not any actual science. you can read about Mr Homewoods claims here

GranthamInstitute/news/climate-change-deniers-trying-to-fool-the-public-again-about-extreme-weather/

You will have copy and search the above title ,as i am not able to post external links

Booker will die believing organisations with the science and incontrovertible evidence on their websites, like Nasa, NOAA, NCAR, the Royal Society, National Academy of Sciences, American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Physical Society, American Chemical Society etc etc etc, and about 70,000 expert climate scientists publishing in the field, many papers in Nature and Science, are wrong and he is right.


I guess its more a case of who or what you want to believe. facts be dammed

I personally choose experts and data, over unqualified opinions, of people who have only at best a basic understanding of the underlying science.
After all i would not want somebody whom knows a bit of First Aid operating on my heart , I want a qualified surgeon who has spent years in study with qualifications in heart surgery  

I cant change your mind about climate change ,only you can do that

But the evidence is clear and only muddied because some people think they are better scientists, than actual scientists.

Just to show one of many examples where Tommy ignored

Anyway like I say, when you engage in such a one sided debate Tommy its you that is going to lose out

People will simple end up ignoring you, if you act this way

Either take the advice or leave it your choice

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:40 am



So where have any of my points/evidence been proven to be wrong...!?


That is just words...


With no evidence...


Therefore spurious nonsense!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:44 am

There are points raised to you, which you avoided and why?

Because you cannot answer them

You are like a robot debating, postin the same thing over and over again

I even posted a link to show the flaws in the graph you used. Which is out f date and more accurate ice cores have been taken since, but you are scared to look at the data

Hence i am done trying to reason with someone so closeminded on this

You want to remain ignorant on this Tommy, then that is your choice

Good luck with that

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:06 am

I've asked you before to post up the more accurate ice core studies that you claim exist... and I'm still waiting...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I've asked you before to post up the more accurate ice core studies that you claim exist... and I'm still waiting...!!!???



Have done so many times

https://www.carbonbrief.org/factcheck-what-greenland-ice-cores-say-about-past-and-present-climate-change

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:21 am

Post up the details that are relevant...


It's not my job to trawl through every word of every article you post up...


Waiting...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22814
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Original Quill on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Post up the details that are relevant...

It's not my job to trawl through every word of every article you post up...

Waiting...!?

Jesus tommy...did your mother wipe your ass, too?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29453
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:25 am

lol, proving Tommy has not read the article which has countless links to the sources

Proving Tommy refuses to even want to look at the evidence

I rest my case

No longer going to entertain someone that refuses to look at data and evidence

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Post up the details that are relevant...

It's not my job to trawl through every word of every article you post up...

Waiting...!?

Jesus tommy...did your mother wipe your ass, too?

lol!

phildidge

Posts : 8271
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:38 pm

gelico wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

"Wetwipe"  ==  just shows what a clueless braindead old slag you are,  having to resort to reccycling Horatio&Sly's brainless and meaningless juvenile taunts from two years ago...

"Whining"  ==  that's what you call it when anyone objects to your endless racist, sexist and neo-fascist rants..

"Wanker"  ==  yet you're one of the imbeciles who keeps on cheering on Trump over his jibes against the disabled, coloured people and immigrants, praising him on high at any opportunity.

You pathetic spineless disgusting little maggot..



i was the first one to call you wetwipe actually.  

your constant whining is what defines you

that, and being a wanker

also please stop trying to flirt with me, you're embarrassing yourself man

Rolling Eyes





Unrequited love can do strange things to people....be gentle with him. Wink

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Andy on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Coo, look at this.

I saw this on the Sun app and thought you'd be interested

July was the hottest month EVER recorded on Earth scientists say

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9662432/july-hottest-month-ever-record-earth-heatwave/

Even Tommy's lust buddy Rooput Murdoch thinks so.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by 'Wolfie on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:22 pm

gelico wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

"Wetwipe"  ==  just shows what a clueless braindead old slag you are,  having to resort to reccycling Horatio&Sly's brainless and meaningless juvenile taunts from two years ago...

"Whining"  ==  that's what you call it when anyone objects to your endless racist, sexist and neo-fascist rants..

"Wanker"  ==  yet you're one of the imbeciles who keeps on cheering on Trump over his jibes against the disabled, coloured people and immigrants, praising him on high at any opportunity.

You pathetic spineless disgusting little maggot..



i was the first one to call you wetwipe actually.  

your constant whining is what defines you

that, and being a wanker

also please stop trying to flirt with me, you're embarrassing yourself man

Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes

You're a fucking lying troll...

HT and co.were already insulting me when you were absent on one of your regular juvenile flounces..

I am neither a wanker, nor embarrasing myself "flirting" woih a nasty dog like you...

You're the one attacking me with your trolling --  all I'm doing is merely replying to your incessant lies and self-delusional trolling.  You started this abuse against me, and as always you will eventually cop it back threefold..

You manhating, racist, Trump-loving piece of fascist crap.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7454
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:29 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
gelico wrote:



i was the first one to call you wetwipe actually.  

your constant whining is what defines you

that, and being a wanker

also please stop trying to flirt with me, you're embarrassing yourself man

Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes

You're a fucking lying troll...

HT and co.were already insulting me when you were absent on one of your regular juvenile flounces..

I am neither a wanker, nor embarrasing myself "flirting" woih a nasty dog like you...

You're the one attacking me with your trolling --  all I'm doing is merely replying to your incessant lies and self-delusional trolling.  You started this abuse against me, and as always you will eventually cop it back threefold..

You manhating, racist, Trump-loving piece of fascist crap.

Hopefully admin will see this post, and the others that have been spewed out by him, especially over the last 24 hours.

Maybe the main reason we dont get many new members here is everything to do with the way this ONE poster on this site repeatedly spews out his sexist demented abuse to several of the female posters on this site?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Original Quill on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Syl wrote:Maybe the main reason we dont get many new members here is everything to do with the way this ONE poster on this site repeatedly spews out his sexist demented abuse to several of the female posters on this site?

I have to say respectfully, Syl, your continued squatting on your hatred for Wolf is probably drawing more attention to it for visitors, than anything else. You, HT and gelico go back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth over the subject, so that no visitor could miss it.

If repetition is the key to marketing, y'all are fulfilling the need.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29453
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Maybe the main reason we dont get many new members here is everything to do with the way this ONE poster on this site repeatedly spews out his sexist demented abuse to several of the female posters on this site?

I have to say respectfully, Syl, your continued squatting on your hatred for Wolf is probably drawing more attention to it for visitors, than anything else.  You, HT and gelico go back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth over the subject, so that no visitor could miss it.

If repetition is the key to marketing, y'all are fulfilling the need.

Could I respectfully request that you take these off Quill?

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 31mgcf10

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Maybe the main reason we dont get many new members here is everything to do with the way this ONE poster on this site repeatedly spews out his sexist demented abuse to several of the female posters on this site?

I have to say respectfully, Syl, your continued squatting on your hatred for Wolf is probably drawing more attention to it for visitors, than anything else.  You, HT and gelico go back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth over the subject, so that no visitor could miss it.

If repetition is the key to marketing, y'all are fulfilling the need.

Could I respectfully request that you take these off Quill?

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 31mgcf10

He's not saying Wolf doesn't do it, really, to be fair.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27076
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 3 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Oh dear, I see Wolfidiot has excelled himself yet again.

Anyway, it's quite cool here - global warming has stopped! cheers

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33732
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum