What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by phildidge on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everywhere you look, there are reminders of how little the safety and wellbeing of lesbian women is valued. We can’t seem to escape violence and vilification. Especially since, in recent months, a lot of it has come from within the LGBT communities we helped build.

This year, an endless string of physical attacks has been reported in the news. In London, for example, a group of young men assaulted a lesbian couple on a bus after the two women refused to kiss for their entertainment. The teenagers responsible were charged last week. Then, Ellie-Mae Mulholland, an 18-year-old lesbian from Walsall Garth, was beaten black and blue by assailants who told her “you and your girlfriend are going to get it 10 times worse next time”. In Chile’s Fifth region, multiple butch lesbians have been assaulted and murdered.

Lesbians need as much support now as we ever did. But even within LGBT spheres, where we are – at least theoretically – part of the community, lesbians are now being vilified. For decades, gay and lesbian rights advocates fought for our sexualities to be accepted as legitimate.

But on Twitter the word lesbian has become a suspicious ‘TERF dogwhistle’. TERF is a nasty term. It stands for trans-exclusionary radical feminist and is used, in particular, to describe lesbian feminists, because we aren’t always willing to toe the latest ideological line when it comes to gender. It has also become synonymous with being subhuman.


https://unherd.com/2019/07/why-has-the-lgbt-community-turned-against-lesbians/?=sideshare

phildidge

Posts : 9430
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down


What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:


see why the quote marks, tommy?  what was the need for that?

and you say free from persecution etc, what does that mean?  free from jail, is one thing but you still think it's acceptable and perfectly ok to refer to les's relationship as a perversion.

how is it ok to make someone else feel somehow substandard, that their marriage their love, their committment to each other is a perversion


that's not cool tommy

and as for your so called points

no, they do not still stand - they fall down like world weary drunks

they are outdated, illogical, backward and cruel

there







Firstly... that is what decriminalisation is all about...

Secondly... isn't it more the case that all the normal heterosexuals and the sanctity of marriage and the coupling that creates the miracle of life, is being undermined and made to feel as being of a lower standard by reclassifying it as somehow being the same as the abnormal and unnatural relationship between a couple of homosexuals...!?

And trying to force everyone else to play along with the bullshit, and forcibly teaching children that wrong is right...

That is the real insult that is going on!!!

As I said before... decriminalised doesn't mean normalised!!!



So yet more prejudice, discrimination and hate based off emotional beliefs and not any sound reasoning or actual criticism.

For a start many married people do not have children and some cannot even have children. Hence marriage is not about the procreation of life. Its simple a contract between two people in love, which was later adopted by religions. Religions do not hold the monopoly on marriage.

Second, homosexuals have the capability of producing children also and many have biological children. Its actually you reclassifying something and based more on a religious understanding and not a secular understanding. Not all people go into relationships or marriage again to have children. To frame it this way shows your argument is unblanced and emotional. As you do not apply the same reason to couples who have no wish to have children and those who cannot.

Hence prejudice and discrimination towards homosexuals

To claim such a relationship is abnormal and unnatural, when people have been homosexual through centuries of history and the fact many species have animals that are homosexual. Shows and proves again your argument is not based on sound reason, but emotional hate and prejudice.

You then offer no reason to show why you think homosexuality is wrong. You only claim its abnormal and unnatural. Never offering any reason. Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage. You sound like parents in the past who were against their son or daughter marrying into another religion. Where they basically created a wrong in their mind through their beliefs.

Hence you have no sound reasons here. They are all emotive prejudiced beliefs that have no sound critical reasoning.

phildidge

Posts : 9430
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 am

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:



Firstly... that is what decriminalisation is all about...

Secondly... isn't it more the case that all the normal heterosexuals and the sanctity of marriage and the coupling that creates the miracle of life, is being undermined and made to feel as being of a lower standard by reclassifying it as somehow being the same as the abnormal and unnatural relationship between a couple of homosexuals...!?

And trying to force everyone else to play along with the bullshit, and forcibly teaching children that wrong is right...

That is the real insult that is going on!!!

As I said before... decriminalised doesn't mean normalised!!!



So yet more prejudice, discrimination and hate based off emotional beliefs and not any sound reasoning or actual criticism.

For a start many married people do not have children and some cannot even have children. Hence marriage is not about the procreation of life. Its simple a contract between two people in love, which was later adopted by religions. Religions do not hold the monopoly on marriage.

Second, homosexuals have the capability of producing children also and many have biological children. Its actually you reclassifying something and based more on a religious understanding and not a secular understanding. Not all people go into relationships or marriage again to have children. To frame it this way shows your argument is unblanced and emotional. As you do not apply the same reason to couples who have no wish to have children and those who cannot.

Hence prejudice and discrimination towards homosexuals

To claim such a relationship is abnormal and unnatural, when people have been homosexual through centuries of history and the fact many species have animals that are homosexual. Shows and proves again your argument is not based on sound reason, but emotional hate and prejudice.

You then offer no reason to show why you think homosexuality is wrong. You only claim its abnormal and unnatural. Never offering any reason. Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage. You sound like parents in the past who were against their son or daughter marrying into another religion. Where they basically created a wrong in their mind through their beliefs.

Hence you have no sound reasons here. They are all emotive prejudiced beliefs that have no sound critical reasoning.  


I'm glad that you agree that homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children... and that homosexuality should not be promoted/taught in schools... and that nobody has to recognise it as a relationship in the same way as heterosexual coupling...!


Well done!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23091
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So yet more prejudice, discrimination and hate based off emotional beliefs and not any sound reasoning or actual criticism.

For a start many married people do not have children and some cannot even have children. Hence marriage is not about the procreation of life. Its simple a contract between two people in love, which was later adopted by religions. Religions do not hold the monopoly on marriage.

Second, homosexuals have the capability of producing children also and many have biological children. Its actually you reclassifying something and based more on a religious understanding and not a secular understanding. Not all people go into relationships or marriage again to have children. To frame it this way shows your argument is unblanced and emotional. As you do not apply the same reason to couples who have no wish to have children and those who cannot.

Hence prejudice and discrimination towards homosexuals

To claim such a relationship is abnormal and unnatural, when people have been homosexual through centuries of history and the fact many species have animals that are homosexual. Shows and proves again your argument is not based on sound reason, but emotional hate and prejudice.

You then offer no reason to show why you think homosexuality is wrong. You only claim its abnormal and unnatural. Never offering any reason. Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage. You sound like parents in the past who were against their son or daughter marrying into another religion. Where they basically created a wrong in their mind through their beliefs.

Hence you have no sound reasons here. They are all emotive prejudiced beliefs that have no sound critical reasoning.  


I'm glad that you agree that homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children... and that homosexuality should not be promoted/taught in schools... and that nobody has to recognise it as a relationship in the same way as heterosexual coupling...!


Well done!!!




Can anyone else see where I agree with Tommy's claim above?

This again proves what i have been saying

I never stated the above, did I tommy?

So if all you can do is resort to lying. In order to again get out of answering points. This perfectly proves why you will end up being ignored in debates

phildidge

Posts : 9430
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:03 am



Quote didge


"...Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage..."



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23091
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Original Quill on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Quote didge


"...Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage..."

Well, to put in other words, tommy. It's none of your fookin' business. Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30495
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Quote didge


"...Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage..."




How do you interpet the above to the following?

Tommy Monk wrote:
I'm glad that you agree that homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children... and that homosexuality should not be promoted/taught in schools... and that nobody has to recognise it as a relationship in the same way as heterosexual coupling...!

Maybe someone else can help me out here understand how tommy completely changed what i said to fit his views?

Answers on a postcard i guess

phildidge

Posts : 9430
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:19 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Quote didge


"...Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage..."

Well, to put in other words, tommy.  It's none of your fookin' business.  Twisted Evil


Quite right!!!


And it's none of anyone else's business either... so stop trying to force people to accept it as normal and natural and force people to treat it as the same as a normal heterosexual relationship!!!


I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23091
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by phildidge on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, to put in other words, tommy.  It's none of your fookin' business.  Twisted Evil


Quite right!!!


And it's none of anyone else's business either... so stop trying to force people to accept it as normal and natural and force people to treat it as the same as a normal heterosexual relationship!!!


I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!



Nobody is trying to force you. They are simple and to be frank. Quite Easily taking apart your hateful prejducied discrminative views. Where you are very vocal about wanting to stop teaching children inclusion. Not wanting homosexuals to adopt or have children.

Is that not you forcing your views onto people, by your claim above?

Your desperation to think people are in agreement with you here, when you are in fact contradicting yourself. Is clearly your best gaff to date

phildidge

Posts : 9430
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:30 pm



Yawn...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23091
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Quote didge


"...Two homosexual adults who are in love with each other, are never going to effect you or anyone else by their relationship or marriage..."

Well, to put in other words, tommy.  It's none of your fookin' business.  Twisted Evil

...unless one does not know the difference between a noun and a verb, perhaps.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2855
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Lurker on Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:34 pm

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 God_lg10

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 6464
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, to put in other words, tommy.  It's none of your fookin' business.  Twisted Evil

Quite right!!!

And it's none of anyone else's business either... so stop trying to force people to accept it as normal and natural and force people to treat it as the same as a normal heterosexual relationship!!!

I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!

You're being defensive, tommy. Don't be. Your advice is bilateral: I will stop if you will stop! That's the point of the LGTB message: Live and let live.

The RW is always trying to formulate commands (laws): thou shalt not marry one of the same sex. We have never written laws. Live and let live. To quote a newly-found convert: "I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!" Twisted Evil


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30495
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, to put in other words, tommy.  It's none of your fookin' business.  Twisted Evil

...unless one does not know the difference between a noun and a verb, perhaps.

Which noun and which verb? Is = verb; effect = verb. Relationship = noun; fookin buisness = noun. I specifically said, 'in other words'. Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30495
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Quite right!!!

And it's none of anyone else's business either... so stop trying to force people to accept it as normal and natural and force people to treat it as the same as a normal heterosexual relationship!!!

I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!

You're being defensive, tommy.  Don't be.  Your advice is bilateral: I will stop if you will stop!  That's the point of the LGTB message: Live and let live.

The RW is always trying to formulate commands (laws): thou shalt not marry one of the same sex.  We have never written laws.  Live and let live.  To quote a newly-found convert: "I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!"   Twisted Evil



But you lot are the ones creating laws that try force me to have a certain opinion on homosexuality that I do not accept, and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... plus, your laws are also increasing in design to punish me as a criminal by way of me being subject to arrest by police and prosecution etc, as well as high risk of disciplinary action in the workplace, if I dare to voice any opinion that goes against the enforced politically correct/pro homosexual agenda!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23091
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:43 pm

From your post, Tommy...

“and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... ”

You really are such a strange person if you can’t accept love between two consenting adults.

_________________
WHEN YOU TALK, YOU ARE ONLY REPEATING WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
BUT IF YOU LISTEN, YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39668
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:From your post, Tommy...

“and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... ”

You really are such a strange person if you can’t accept love between two consenting adults.

... or at least conclude that it has nothing to do with him and thus not be so worried about it.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27690
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Andy on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:16 pm

eddie wrote:From your post, Tommy...

“and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... ”

You really are such a strange person if you can’t accept love between two consenting adults.
Is 'strange' a euphemism for scumbug homophobic pondlife?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You're being defensive, tommy.  Don't be.  Your advice is bilateral: I will stop if you will stop!  That's the point of the LGTB message: Live and let live.

The RW is always trying to formulate commands (laws): thou shalt not marry one of the same sex.  We have never written laws.  Live and let live.  To quote a newly-found convert: "I'm glad you see common sense at last!!!"   Twisted Evil



But you lot are the ones creating laws that try force me to have a certain opinion on homosexuality that I do not accept, and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... plus, your laws are also increasing in design to punish me as a criminal by way of me being subject to arrest by police and prosecution etc, as well as high risk of disciplinary action in the workplace, if I dare to voice any opinion that goes against the enforced politically correct/pro homosexual agenda!

Nope. I think it's wonderful that you can love a woman...now, if only you can find one. What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 2190311264

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30495
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by 'Wolfie on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:20 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:From your post, Tommy...

“and laws which also try to force me to treat homosexual relationships with a higher regard than I think they are deserving of... ”

You really are such a strange person if you can’t accept love between two consenting adults.

... or at least conclude that it has nothing to do with him and thus not be so worried about it.
.
Idea 

Tommy is full of shit, as always

He claims that there are supposedly laws that "force" him to accept something, or "treat" somebody in some special way --  this is complete and utter bullshit..

Anti-villification and anti-discrimination laws aren't telling normal everyday people how to act, but rather are setting guidelines, where, if people like Tommy and Stormee want to take their prejudices outside of their own thoughts and beliefs --  and inflict them unjustly and undeservedly on others --  then there could be consequences for their bullying and discriminatory activities.

I would like to see these imaginary "laws" that Tommy claims are "forcing" him to give special treatment to lesbians and homosexuals..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7734
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

What has the LGBT community got against lesbians? - Page 4 Empty Re: What has the LGBT community got against lesbians?

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:49 pm

This thread contains homophobia AND racism.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 6464
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum