Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary

Go down

Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary Empty Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary

Post by phildidge on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--yUuR_F_wU

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary Empty Re: Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary

Post by Vintage on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Oh fascinating, If only I had my time over, I would have loved to be up to my knees in mud, involved in such things.
I think there is so much more to humanities past than we can hope to dream of .

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary Empty Re: Europe's Earliest Battle? - The Mystery of the Tollense Valley // Ancient History Documentary

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:56 am

Most interesting.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Vintage wrote:Oh fascinating, If only I had my time over, I would have loved to be up to my knees in mud, involved in such things.
I think there is so much more to humanities past than we can hope to dream of .

I was not even aware of this Vintage. Found it fascinating and like you wish I had of had a job in archeology

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down