Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :



https://www.newsweek.com/mini-aoc-twitter-pulled-mocking-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1447506

I mean people rightly mock Trump all the time, in fact Saturday night live do a running comedy sketch each week. Yet the Far left are so angered, they target a little girl who in fact is really funny. Its time people started speaking out against the far left

Here she is taking the mick out of Ocasio-Cortez. Which is apt because Ocasio-Cortez. was caught out crying over an empty car park




phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:20 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I've said my piece and I'm moving on. I don't think anybody's made a real effort to understand my views on this, so there's no point, really.


Whoooooa, Arrogance alert.. I would say you have not even tried to see this from the childs point of view and only from your view as a n adult. Just saying.

I am happy to see your view point when it relates to you thinking as you once did as 8 and then fast forward to how 8 year olds see today

I respect your views, but you must agree they hold a subconcious bias, as also mine do?

Please dont use the victim care and elitist one claiming people do not understand. That is simple snobbery

Well, nobody has engaged me on my point of whether it's good for parents to put words into their children's mouths, which was my entire point, so why should I bother?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Whoooooa, Arrogance alert.. I would say you have not even tried to see this from the childs point of view and only from your view as a n adult. Just saying.

I am happy to see your view point when it relates to you thinking as you once did as 8 and then fast forward to how 8 year olds see today

I respect your views, but you must agree they hold a subconcious bias, as also mine do?

Please dont use the victim care and elitist one claiming people do not understand. That is simple snobbery

Well, nobody has engaged me on my point of whether it's good for parents to put words into their children's mouths, which was my entire point, so why should I bother?


Well is acting reading from a script or the same as belief?

So is your claim that satire is wrong because a child pulls this off well, or you think this is politicising a child?

If that is your view, when yo believe in gender ideology. Is that not placing words into a childs mouth?

You seem to have no problem with woke teachers doing that?

Hypocrisy much?

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:37 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Whoooooa, Arrogance alert.. I would say you have not even tried to see this from the childs point of view and only from your view as a n adult. Just saying.

I am happy to see your view point when it relates to you thinking as you once did as 8 and then fast forward to how 8 year olds see today

I respect your views, but you must agree they hold a subconcious bias, as also mine do?

Please dont use the victim care and elitist one claiming people do not understand. That is simple snobbery

Well, nobody has engaged me on my point of whether it's good for parents to put words into their children's mouths, which was my entire point, so why should I bother?


Well is acting reading from a script or the same as belief?

So is your claim that satire is wrong because a child pulls this off well, or you think this is politicising a child?

If that is your view, when yo believe in gender ideology. Is that not placing words into a childs mouth?

You seem to have no problem with woke teachers doing that?

Hypocrisy much?

That has nothing to do with turning a child into a mouthpiece for a viewpoint and putting them out into the media.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Well is acting reading from a script or the same as belief?

So is your claim that satire is wrong because a child pulls this off well, or you think this is politicising a child?

If that is your view, when yo believe in gender ideology. Is that not placing words into a childs mouth?

You seem to have no problem with woke teachers doing that?

Hypocrisy much?

That has nothing to do with turning a child into a mouthpiece for a viewpoint and putting them out into the media.

Yes but do you see how you formed a view that this is the position you see?

What if it was never a mouthpiece and simple fun

Have you even considered that?

The fact ius you cannot let go of your subconcious bias

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:44 pm

Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39286
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:45 pm

eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?


Weel there is a simple answer to that question Eddie and its not about views but humour
Some people find humour in mockery and it is fun when its not hateful
Ben is asking why an 8 year old girl would find thiis is fun, when boys as young as 8 play out mocking others they see as celbrities and i am sure he has done the same. 

What ben is poorly doing is neglecting the fact he was once this age himself and did the same

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

In my opinion, the parents should still exercise some guidance, even if these are the girl's actual views. She's been exposed to some ugly truths that, in my opinion, she's too young to handle.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

I agree it would be interesting but Ben has a percieved view on age here

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

In my opinion, the parents should still exercise some guidance, even if these are the girl's actual views. She's been exposed to some ugly truths that, in my opinion, she's too young to handle.


Hindisght argument again and again bowing down to threats

Does this girl seem traumatised to you?

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Also, there's reason to doubt the claim in the OP that AOC was fake-crying at an empty parking lot: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Also, there's reason to doubt the claim in the OP that AOC was fake-crying at an empty parking lot: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/


Snopes?

Are you blind Ben, there is nobody there and Snopes is at best very biased

Even the article admits she cannot see any kids in detention or actual people. It makes excuses. Do you want me to copy and past their arguments Ben?

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Also, there's reason to doubt the claim in the OP that AOC was fake-crying at an empty parking lot: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/


Snopes?

Are you blind Ben, there is nobody there and Snopes is at best very biased

Even the article admits she cannot see any kids in detention or actual people. It makes excuses. Do you want me to copy and past their arguments Ben?

She knew they were in there. She wasn't the only protester to get emotional, thinking about the kids who were behind those walls.

There's ample documentation of her presence at the site, which housed kids. Did you read the link?

Did you see that the protest happened before she was even well-known, back in 2018, and that the first groups to say she was fake-crying at a parking lot were Russian state-run media and Infowars?

Do you LIKE being manipulated by liars? Or do you just believe whatever feels true, without investigating it?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

In my opinion, the parents should still exercise some guidance, even if these are the girl's actual views. She's been exposed to some ugly truths that, in my opinion, she's too young to handle.

I’m not sure what “too young” means. Every single child is different.
Of it were my choice and my child I’d continue doing what I was doing and say “Fuck you” to the simpletons who simply cannot understand humour and others’ opinions.

It’s not her fault or her parent’s fault no matter what you say about age or whatever other reason you find. It’s the reactions of the idiots, that’s the problem here, because had there been no adverse reaction...would you have even had an opinion about it?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39286
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Snopes?

Are you blind Ben, there is nobody there and Snopes is at best very biased

Even the article admits she cannot see any kids in detention or actual people. It makes excuses. Do you want me to copy and past their arguments Ben?

She knew they were in there. She wasn't the only protester to get emotional, thinking about the kids who were behind those walls.

There's ample documentation of her presence at the site, which housed kids. Did you read the link?

Did you see that the protest happened before she was even well-known, back in 2018, and that the first groups to say she was fake-crying at a parking lot were Russian state-run media and Infowars?

Do you LIKE being manipulated by liars? Or do you just believe whatever feels true, without investigating it?


What was she showing her emotions too?

It was an empty car park, of which she was mocked both the right and left on this. The events happened before she was famous but these were releaseed when she was famous. The point you miss. This person that claims the US has concentration camps. The very same person that voted against funds to help solve the over crowding. Has it not past your intelligence that she maybe using this plight to further her political cuase and do everything to obnstruct. Being as she advocates open borders?

My suggestion to you ben, is stop being a complete sheep and see what is goiong on, because you are being maipulated


I think the detantion centers are a disgrace, but for you to fal foul to reason and evidence of the facts and post snopes. Is one of the moments when i dispair and thought you were a jouranlist. So start acting like one, by investigating yourself

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Well to be entirely honest the thread isn’t about parents putting words into children’s mouths so I’ll ask this question..(bearing in mind some eight year olds are very astute if they’re brought up by intelligent parents):


What if the views were all the girl’s views, based on what she can understand at the age she is at, would that have a different bearing on the argument Ben is expressing?

In my opinion, the parents should still exercise some guidance, even if these are the girl's actual views. She's been exposed to some ugly truths that, in my opinion, she's too young to handle.

I’m not sure what “too young” means. Every single child is different.
Of it were my choice and my child I’d continue doing what I was doing and say “Fuck you” to the simpletons who simply cannot understand humour and others’ opinions.

It’s not her fault or her parent’s fault no matter what you say about age or whatever other reason you find. It’s the reactions of the idiots, that’s the problem here, because had there been no adverse reaction...would you have even had an opinion about it?

Whose humor; the parents' or the girl's?

If it wasn't her idea to do those posts, was she not used as a prop by her parents?

Shouldn't her parents know the way people act on social media? Can you truly say that a parent cares about his child if he willingly exposes his child to the viciousness of social media in order to make a point that isn't even hers?

If a parent puts a child in a situation where they could be threatened with death, is the parent innocent?

Of course the people making the threats are the ones most at fault -- but isn't it the girl's parents' job to protect her from the sort of people who would threaten her life?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I’m not sure what “too young” means. Every single child is different.
Of it were my choice and my child I’d continue doing what I was doing and say “Fuck you” to the simpletons who simply cannot understand humour and others’ opinions.

It’s not her fault or her parent’s fault no matter what you say about age or whatever other reason you find. It’s the reactions of the idiots, that’s the problem here, because had there been no adverse reaction...would you have even had an opinion about it?

Whose humor; the parents' or the girl's?

If it wasn't her idea to do those posts, was she not used as a prop by her parents?

Shouldn't her parents know the way people act on social media? Can you truly say that a parent cares about his child if he willingly exposes his child to the viciousness of social media in order to make a point that isn't even hers?

If a parent puts a child in a situation where they could be threatened with death, is the parent innocent?

Of course the people making the threats are the ones most at fault -- but isn't it the girl's parents' job to protect her from the sort of people who would threaten her life?


Now this is really starting to fuck me off 

What position did the parents place her child in by being a an impressionist

I fucking dare you to fuckling claim that is a a health a saftey hazzard, I fucking double darre you to make such a bullshit argument claiming that is dangeroeus. You fucking apologist idiot

I cannot believe the bullshit you are coming out with, as if the parents are at fault and not the scum making he death threats

You are the sort of idiot that would say and ban making cartoions of muhammad.

Well please take your white flag, that is surrendering democracy to Totalitarianism and stick it up your arse

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:52 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I’m not sure what “too young” means. Every single child is different.
Of it were my choice and my child I’d continue doing what I was doing and say “Fuck you” to the simpletons who simply cannot understand humour and others’ opinions.

It’s not her fault or her parent’s fault no matter what you say about age or whatever other reason you find. It’s the reactions of the idiots, that’s the problem here, because had there been no adverse reaction...would you have even had an opinion about it?

Whose humor; the parents' or the girl's?

If it wasn't her idea to do those posts, was she not used as a prop by her parents?

Shouldn't her parents know the way people act on social media? Can you truly say that a parent cares about his child if he willingly exposes his child to the viciousness of social media in order to make a point that isn't even hers?

If a parent puts a child in a situation where they could be threatened with death, is the parent innocent?

Of course the people making the threats are the ones most at fault -- but isn't it the girl's parents' job to protect her from the sort of people who would threaten her life?


Now this is really starting to fuck me off 

What position did the parents place her child in by being a an impressionist

I fucking dare you to fuckling claim that is a a health a saftey hazzard, I fucking double darre you to make such a bullshit argument claiming that is dangeroeus. You fucking apologist idiot

I cannot believe the bullshit you are coming out with, as if the parents are at fault and not the scum making he death threats

You are the sort of idiot that would say and ban making cartoions of muhammad.

Well please take your white flag, that is surrendering democracy to Totalitarianism and stick it up your arse

You're actually not taking in what I'm saying.

I'll try to nutshell it: Of course, the fault is with the people making threats against a little girl. But I can't absolve the parents of their role in this, which was to use their daughter to make a political message she didn't understand, and to expose her to the sort of people who make such vile threats.

We'd all love to live in a world where no matter what a child did, nobody would ever threaten them. We don't.

So we take on the responsibility of protecting them, and her parents failed her, because she was threatened.

If I'm going to continue to have my position strawmanned, I'm going to respectfully bow out.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Again, not her parent’s fault she was threatened and I doubt they thought she would be.

So I guess we should go around making sure our children stay inside “the boundaries” in case some nutters get upset.

I don’t particularly care whether this was her idea or not, that isn’t the point I care about actually.
We either bow to the bullies or we don’t.

Now I’ve said all I can say.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39286
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Now this is really starting to fuck me off 

What position did the parents place her child in by being a an impressionist

I fucking dare you to fuckling claim that is a a health a saftey hazzard, I fucking double darre you to make such a bullshit argument claiming that is dangeroeus. You fucking apologist idiot

I cannot believe the bullshit you are coming out with, as if the parents are at fault and not the scum making he death threats

You are the sort of idiot that would say and ban making cartoions of muhammad.

Well please take your white flag, that is surrendering democracy to Totalitarianism and stick it up your arse

You're actually not taking in what I'm saying.

I'll try to nutshell it: Of course, the fault is with the people making threats against a little girl. But I can't absolve the parents of their role in this, which was to use their daughter to make a political message she didn't understand, and to expose her to the sort of people who make such vile threats.

We'd all love to live in a world where no matter what a child did, nobody would ever threaten them. We don't.

So we take on the responsibility of protecting them, and her parents failed her, because she was threatened.

If I'm going to continue to have my position strawmanned, I'm going to respectfully bow out.


How about taking in what I am saying

If people making the threats are at fault, then  how are the parents then at fault?

Your view is the girl has been exploiuted and this some how diminishes the death threats and places blame on the parents for this

Onjce again, what smack are you smoking

The facts are these, you apologiust twat. No child should face death threats

Whether you think its right or wrong that a child is by your view being exploited, which you have never proved and only assumed.

Is down to you nevber backing your case and only making accusation s only ever based on your morality. You have not been strawmanned, You have been called out for being a complete dick

So I will answer you one simple question. What the fuck has the parents or the child going on youtube mocking a politician, make any of the threats acceptible or rational?

I dont care what you think is right about the child performing. You are using that as a means and only in hindisight to claim some faux care on that child. again fuck off. You dont give a shit. You only care as again by posting about a snopes article

Now again a simple test

In this whole argument you have forsaken the views of the child and even worse claim its wronbg to mock. When cleary knowing she enjopyed this. Your view is based on defending the view that demeans here, as you are continually doing. What does it matter what she finds funny or what you think she should do.

She received death threats and instead of defending her, you blame the parents band her

How can I spell this out in english that you will uindestand

Fuck you, you pathetic apologist scum

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:10 am

eddie wrote:Again, not her parent’s fault she was threatened and I doubt they thought she would be.

So I guess we should go around making sure our children stay inside “the boundaries” in case some nutters get upset.

I don’t particularly care whether this was her idea or not, that isn’t the point I care about actually.
We either bow to the bullies or we don’t.

Now I’ve said all I can say.

Protecting 8-year-old children from adult cyberbullies is not the same thing as bowing to the bullies. Fight the bullies, certainly. Just don't put an 8-year-old in the middle of the fight.

Her parents failed to protect her from people she lacks the capacity to defend herself against. And if they didn't know there are vile people on social media, they've been living under a rock, no?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Again, not her parent’s fault she was threatened and I doubt they thought she would be.

So I guess we should go around making sure our children stay inside “the boundaries” in case some nutters get upset.

I don’t particularly care whether this was her idea or not, that isn’t the point I care about actually.
We either bow to the bullies or we don’t.

Now I’ve said all I can say.

Protecting 8-year-old children from adult cyberbullies is not the same thing as bowing to the bullies. Fight the bullies, certainly. Just don't put an 8-year-old in the middle of the fight.

Her parents failed to protect her from people she lacks the capacity to defend herself against. And if they didn't know there are vile people on social media, they've been living under a rock, no?

So your view is to never send a child to school in case of bullies?

You are so naive and stupid, you really need to listen to people who actually have been parents

Harsh, but true

You have gone so down in my estimatiion with the crap you came out with tonight

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:14 am

I never said it was the parents' fault the girl was threatened. I never excused or apologized for the threats. I've condemned them from the beginning.

I just blame the parents for putting the girl in that situation. They should have known that could happen, and they should have protected her from that.

Nobody's getting what I'm saying, so I'm giving up.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:16 am

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Again, not her parent’s fault she was threatened and I doubt they thought she would be.

So I guess we should go around making sure our children stay inside “the boundaries” in case some nutters get upset.

I don’t particularly care whether this was her idea or not, that isn’t the point I care about actually.
We either bow to the bullies or we don’t.

Now I’ve said all I can say.

Protecting 8-year-old children from adult cyberbullies is not the same thing as bowing to the bullies. Fight the bullies, certainly. Just don't put an 8-year-old in the middle of the fight.

Her parents failed to protect her from people she lacks the capacity to defend herself against. And if they didn't know there are vile people on social media, they've been living under a rock, no?

So your view is to never send a child to school in case of bullies?

You are so naive and stupid, you really need to listen to people who actually have been parents

Harsh, but true

You have gone so down in my estimatiion with the crap you came out with tonight

I'm really trying to remain calm, but you're making it difficult.

Creating a Twitter account for your child is completely voluntary. You don't have to do it. You pretty much have to send your kids to school.

There are risks you can manage and risks you have to take. Social media is a completely unnecessary risk for an 8-year-old.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:19 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I never said it was the parents' fault the girl was threatened. I never excused or apologized for the threats. I've condemned them from the beginning.

I just blame the parents for putting the girl in that situation. They should have known that could happen, and they should have protected her from that.

Nobody's getting what I'm saying, so I'm giving up.

You dont get it do you. By blaming the parents, you place all the blame on them, as if they are to blame for the death threats. As to you, she would never have recieved them, if she had not been there. Neglecteing the fact she should be able to be there without these threats. Hence you taker the neagtive view which defends the fear based factor of the extremists. Hence you blame the parents for nothing they did wrong. Yet because there is extremists, its there fault she is facing threats. Its the self flagellation idiotic argument. Ignore the real bullies and blame the parents.

Why do you think i am so fucking annoyd with you?

Have you stoopped for one second to understand why?

Yoiur whole argument centres on the parents and accusations on views you think you understand about the child. Blatnatly and constantly ignoring the scum that make these death threats. The later should be the center of your argument.

That is why people like me are fucked off with you

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:22 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So your view is to never send a child to school in case of bullies?

You are so naive and stupid, you really need to listen to people who actually have been parents

Harsh, but true

You have gone so down in my estimatiion with the crap you came out with tonight

I'm really trying to remain calm, but you're making it difficult.

Creating a Twitter account for your child is completely voluntary. You don't have to do it. You pretty much have to send your kids to school.

There are risks you can manage and risks you have to take. Social media is a completely unnecessary risk for an 8-year-old.

So in every case where children are on youtube it must be wrong to you or twitter or face book. That is the methodology you must follow

At the moment, tommy looks more a saint than you do at the moment

For you to look at the parents at fault here, shows how utterly fucking misguided you are

The scum that made the death threats is the problem. Not children, or parents on youtube

Do you fucking understand that, you brainless twat?

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:26 am

All I know is, if I had a son, and I took him to a park that was swarming with pedophiles, and he got raped, I would not take any solace in the thought that you shouldn't rape children.

I would feel that I had let him down as a parent, in my role as a protector. And if I didn't know that park was full of pedophiles, I'd still feel I'd let him down, because I should know about the places I let my child play.

Now I'm done.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27266
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:26 am

I am so anrgy I am not even going to give that idiot the time of day anymore. If he cannot see what is the real problem here and only look to side track onto the family. As if to him that is the problem and not the scum that threaten him. Then he clearly is clueless. For him to side track onto that, iognoring the hate that is formed to hate a child mocking a politician. The n Ben is truely lost and fucking clueless. His only cause is to find fault with the parents, not he extremist haters. What a fucking twat

Night

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Jules on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 am

phildidge wrote:
Jules wrote:Didge, I'm going to be blunt, just to save time - I think your extreme obsession with ''the left'' ruins this forum.

You've made literally hundreds of threads with the words left , left wing , or leftist leftists in the title. A quick search easily confirms this.



Which shows you never read a thing I am saying.

My views are on the far left. So how about you actually start reading what I say and not wrongly as seen abopve get it wrong

What concerns me with the left and we saw this recently they made excuses when antifa, beat up people simple because they hold views different to them. You may not understand history, but we have seen this before.

Fascism rose because of this menatlity before. The Battle of cable Street is a hailed as a great defeat of fascism, when in fact it instead caused a rise in violence against Jews and a rise in support of fascism. Its how the Brownshirts through Hitler came to cast themselves as victims and won support. Antifa, is no different to the Far right. They are Marxist, intolerant and authoritarian. Little serpates them from the Far right and the more antifa simple beats up people for no reason. They inadvertantly gain support for the Far right

So maybe before you jump in with some rea#;lly poor views, not even understanding how I really know and understand history better than many here. In how I see the same rise of facism and the left are making this happen, through identity politics. That just maybe you might want to starty listening to me 

It seems only people liberal and I mean truely liberal. As Antifa is illiberal and so is the Far right illiberal. See and understand what is going on

Now if you take offense at me seeing the core problems and take offense becausde you are left. Sorry, that is your own problem. My aims are to prevent a future war, which is clearly edging closer to happening because people alike yourself are simple naive to the signs


That would be a "NO" then.  Laughing
You're not going to stop making hundreds of threads about left leaning people & have tag teamers join in and speak about us like dirt.
Good job my parents instilled plenty of self esteem in all of us then,  sticks & stones ... etc

_________________
Live Love Laugh
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Jules on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 am

Moving on …... back on topic:
I watch a LOT of YT and noticed a long time ago that any parent whose kid/kids have any perceived talent whatsoever, stick them in front of the camera, to perform for YT.
Cos it's an easy moneyspinner - the more clicks (views) the more money they get from YT.
This is one example of it backfiring.
I also worry about the longterm psychological effects on these poor kids who have had to "sing for their supper" from almost infancy onwards.

Of course it's appalling for trolls to threaten a kid - goes without saying.
But then if you make a pact with the devil......

_________________
Live Love Laugh
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 am

Jules wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Which shows you never read a thing I am saying.

My views are on the far left. So how about you actually start reading what I say and not wrongly as seen abopve get it wrong

What concerns me with the left and we saw this recently they made excuses when antifa, beat up people simple because they hold views different to them. You may not understand history, but we have seen this before.

Fascism rose because of this menatlity before. The Battle of cable Street is a hailed as a great defeat of fascism, when in fact it instead caused a rise in violence against Jews and a rise in support of fascism. Its how the Brownshirts through Hitler came to cast themselves as victims and won support. Antifa, is no different to the Far right. They are Marxist, intolerant and authoritarian. Little serpates them from the Far right and the more antifa simple beats up people for no reason. They inadvertantly gain support for the Far right

So maybe before you jump in with some rea#;lly poor views, not even understanding how I really know and understand history better than many here. In how I see the same rise of facism and the left are making this happen, through identity politics. That just maybe you might want to starty listening to me 

It seems only people liberal and I mean truely liberal. As Antifa is illiberal and so is the Far right illiberal. See and understand what is going on

Now if you take offense at me seeing the core problems and take offense becausde you are left. Sorry, that is your own problem. My aims are to prevent a future war, which is clearly edging closer to happening because people alike yourself are simple naive to the signs


That would be a "NO" then.  Laughing
You're not going to stop making hundreds of threads about left leaning people & have tag teamers join in and speak about us like dirt.
Good job my parents instilled plenty of self esteem in all of us then,  sticks & stones ... etc

So I guess that is you admitting to you being completel y deaf and ignorant then

Did you read what I say, or simple follow your religious beliefs/

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am

IF she hadn’t received death threats would we even be having this discussion?

I have nothing else to say.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39286
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by gelico on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:37 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Snopes?

Are you blind Ben, there is nobody there and Snopes is at best very biased

Even the article admits she cannot see any kids in detention or actual people. It makes excuses. Do you want me to copy and past their arguments Ben?

She knew they were in there. She wasn't the only protester to get emotional, thinking about the kids who were behind those walls.

There's ample documentation of her presence at the site, which housed kids. Did you read the link?

Did you see that the protest happened before she was even well-known, back in 2018, and that the first groups to say she was fake-crying at a parking lot were Russian state-run media and Infowars?

Do you LIKE being manipulated by liars? Or do you just believe whatever feels true, without investigating it?


riddle me this reilly

why weren't all these democrats, wailing and staging photo ops and getting all emotional when obama was locking kids up in cages

just curious


gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Jules on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:37 am

Didge this is not just about today.
It's about something you've been doing for years.
Ably assisted by that horrible shouty moonface guy on YT, whom you post in all your anti LW threads.

I've had my say, let's move on.
Goodnight.

_________________
Live Love Laugh
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 am

Jules wrote:

Of course it's appalling for trolls to threaten a kid - goes without saying.
But then if you make a pact with the devil......

So how is what she did a pact with the devil? What ever that relgiious babble is?

Yoiu see when people make a vclaim, as above they look to make an excuse to the actual threats

And you wonder why I call you idiotic leftist scum out?

When people say "but" wht do they mean. That they excuse what is done. You said it goes without saying and then add but.
Its like when peopl,e say, but I have black friends. You tend to know that person who uses but, is racist
What pact with the devil was made with an 8 year old girl for your disgusting extremist scum to think to think death threats will happen?

Now we see the true colours of the extremist left it seems

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:44 am

eddie wrote:IF she hadn’t received death threats would we even be having this discussion?

I have nothing else to say.

The point is the left are trying to place blame on the family for simple promoting satiire

Not ever hardly speak abot the scum that threatened them. They instead make the view that some how the child or parets is responsible, for receiving death threats. You cannot make it upo how warped that is

I am a liberl and Jules and Ben and illiberal. That ia fact

Night Eddie

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by gelico on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:47 am

phildidge wrote:
Jules wrote:

Of course it's appalling for trolls to threaten a kid - goes without saying.
But then if you make a pact with the devil......[/quotec]

So how is what she did a pact with the devil? What ever that relgiious babble is?

Yoiu see when people make a vclaim, as above they look to make an excuse to the actual threats

And you wonder why I call you idiotic leftist scum out?

When people say "but" wht do they mean. That they excuse what is done. You said it goes without saying and then add but.
Its like when peopl,e say, but I have black friends. You tend to know that person who uses but, is racist
What pact with the devil was made with an 8 year old girl for your disgusting extremist scum to think to think death threats will happen?

Now we see the true colours of the extremist left it seems


didge, this is ridiculous. are you seriously suggesting that jules is extremist left?

i get what she's saying, i also understand ben's points, even though i don't agree i still get where he's coming from

i'm with eddie all the way on this

bullies have to understand they can't win and in this instance, unfortunately, it seems as though they have

sad

Rolling Eyes


gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:47 am

Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

I happen to agree with your point in this thread but you have become abusive by name-calling.

Let me just say this: Ben is extremely protective of those he loves and he’s placing himself in the position of this being his stepdaughter. Whether that’s right or wrong is besides the point. We all have different opinions and that’s fine. Just be nice about it.

Take stock of your emotions and just agree to differ.

We don’t all need to agree and it doesn’t change anything either way.

He never got abusive to you so do try and be less abusive to him, and others, when you reply. I got my point across without being abusive, didn’t I?


_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39286
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Jules on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 am

Why do you keep mentioning religion, Didge?? scratch
I have made NO religious references in any of my posts tonight.
Btw "pact with the devil" is just a figure of speech, in this context.

Of course I don't support violence or threats in any form.
As I'm educated ….. & the pen is mightier...…

Sleep tight!!

_________________
Live Love Laugh
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:52 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:


didge, this is ridiculous.  are you seriously suggesting that jules is extremist left?

i get what she's saying, i also understand ben's points, even though i don't agree i still get where he's coming from

i'm with eddie all the way on this

bullies have to understand they can't win and in this instance, unfortunately, it seems as though they have

sad

Rolling Eyes


Then you explain her earlier outburst which was so off the mark?

Sorry have lost all respect for ben, when people follow leftist medai with bullshiT i have seen here and try to divert the real blame away from the people that make threats. Then they are sheep and cannot think for themselves

I doubt I am going to be here much anymore. Its become dull

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:55 am

eddie wrote:Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

I happen to agree with your point in this thread but you have become abusive by name-calling.

Let me just say this: Ben is extremely protective of those he loves and he’s placing himself in the position of this being his stepdaughter. Whether that’s right or wrong is besides the point. We all have different opinions and that’s fine. Just be nice about it.

Take stock of your emotions and just agree to differ.

We don’t all need to agree and it doesn’t change anything either way.

He never got abusive to you so do try and be less abusive to him, and others, when you reply. I got my point across without being abusive, didn’t I?



When some one looks to blame the parents or the child, for when they recieve death threats, they are scum in my book

Its not abuse but a fact

I tried to reasonm with him, but his bias is beyond belief

Good luck to you both and I mean that, buit I think the man is dishonest or ignorant

I hate people talking shite and he did tha tonight

Laters

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by gelico on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 am




how did people get hold of their address anyway? and their personal phone numbers?

it's kinda scary to think about it

there are so many deranged nutters out there it seems and i also think that oftentimes the social media sites bring out the very worst in people

no idea why though

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by gelico on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:03 am

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

I happen to agree with your point in this thread but you have become abusive by name-calling.

Let me just say this: Ben is extremely protective of those he loves and he’s placing himself in the position of this being his stepdaughter. Whether that’s right or wrong is besides the point. We all have different opinions and that’s fine. Just be nice about it.

Take stock of your emotions and just agree to differ.

We don’t all need to agree and it doesn’t change anything either way.

He never got abusive to you so do try and be less abusive to him, and others, when you reply. I got my point across without being abusive, didn’t I?



When some one looks to blame the parents or the child, for when they recieve death threats, they are scum in my book

Its not abuse but a fact

I tried to reasonm with him, but his bias is beyond belief

Good luck to you both and I mean that, buit I think the man is dishonest or ignorant

I hate people talking shite and he did tha tonight

Laters

didge, are you incapable of accepting that someone has a point of view you don't agree with without resorting to calling them vile names? seriously wtf?

you tried to reason with him,,,,,you mean you got angry and started name calling

you hate people talking shite,,,,,,,you hate that someone has a point of view that you don't agree with

honestly you make some great posts but you really let yourself down big time with this sort of nonsense

Evil or Very Mad


gelico

Posts : 458
Join date : 2019-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Syl on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:55 am

Reading through the thread I agree 100% with Ben.
He isn't saying the parents are at fault, obviously the people who make threats are at fault, but it's a parents job to protect a child as much as they can till that child is old and wise enough to look out for themselves.

You dont let young kids out at night with no guardian, if they are murdered the murderer is to blame, but the parents were neglectful, and had they not been the child would still be alive.

It's called responible parenting.....saves a lot of heartbreak.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:30 am

Eddie wrote:Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

Uh...did you just noticed this? That's his MO.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29795
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:52 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:
When some one looks to blame the parents or the child, for when they recieve death threats, they are scum in my book

Its not abuse but a fact

I tried to reasonm with him, but his bias is beyond belief

Good luck to you both and I mean that, buit I think the man is dishonest or ignorant

I hate people talking shite and he did tha tonight

Laters

didge, are you  incapable of accepting that someone has a point of view you don't agree with without resorting to calling them vile names?  seriously wtf?

you tried to reason with him,,,,,you mean you got angry and started name calling

you hate people talking shite,,,,,,,you hate that someone has a point of view that you don't agree with

honestly you make some great posts but you really let yourself down big time with this sort of nonsense

Evil or Very Mad


Yes i am sure that is what you believe and I am not calling you any names am I?

So your premise is wrong, what I simple cannot stand is when people continually avoid the fact that its wrong to pose threats to people for simple holding opinions themselves. That they then hold and claim to have some high morality on this from a being a parent for 5 minutes themselves. I get to a point when I tire of trying to reason these days, when those same people do not listen themselves. as seen some people are pig headed and stubborn. That they think their shit smells better than most. It does not matter whether this is Ben holding this view or someone else. As I hold this view of anyone that is blaiming the parents. Which I have a right to think this is the case. You may not like that, but that is how I feel.

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:55 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I never said it was the parents' fault the girl was threatened. I never excused or apologized for the threats. I've condemned them from the beginning.

I just blame the parents for putting the girl in that situation. They should have known that could happen, and they should have protected her from that.

Nobody's getting what I'm saying, so I'm giving up.

I get what you're saying, and I pretty much agree with you.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:59 am

gelico wrote:

didge, this is ridiculous.  are you seriously suggesting that jules is extremist left?

i get what she's saying, i also understand ben's points, even though i don't agree i still get where he's coming from

i'm with eddie all the way on this

bullies have to understand they can't win and in this instance, unfortunately, it seems as though they have

sad

Rolling Eyes


Jules is extremist left, but then I agree with her this time, and I'm not a leftie, let alone an extremist one. Laughing

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:03 am

eddie wrote:Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

I happen to agree with your point in this thread but you have become abusive by name-calling.

Let me just say this: Ben is extremely protective of those he loves and he’s placing himself in the position of this being his stepdaughter. Whether that’s right or wrong is besides the point. We all have different opinions and that’s fine. Just be nice about it.

Take stock of your emotions and just agree to differ.

We don’t all need to agree and it doesn’t change anything either way.

He never got abusive to you so do try and be less abusive to him, and others, when you reply. I got my point across without being abusive, didn’t I?


One doesn't have to be protective of those one loves to make the point that Ben did. I agree with him, and I'm not being protective of anyone really.

I just think that internet trolls and nutters are here to stay, and exposing a kid to that kind of thing is foolish. I also think that children shouldn't be showing off on You Tube, especially mocking someone else.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge, you have become pretty abusive to Ben without reason, just for his having different opinions to yours.

I happen to agree with your point in this thread but you have become abusive by name-calling.

Let me just say this: Ben is extremely protective of those he loves and he’s placing himself in the position of this being his stepdaughter. Whether that’s right or wrong is besides the point. We all have different opinions and that’s fine. Just be nice about it.

Take stock of your emotions and just agree to differ.

We don’t all need to agree and it doesn’t change anything either way.

He never got abusive to you so do try and be less abusive to him, and others, when you reply. I got my point across without being abusive, didn’t I?


One doesn't have to be protective of those one loves to make the point that Ben did. I agree with him, and I'm not being protective of anyone really.

I just think that internet trolls and nutters are here to stay, and exposing a kid to that kind of thing is foolish. I also think that children shouldn't be showing off on You Tube, especially mocking someone else.


But you are not the parents of the child or can sway what is best for this child, can you?

You know nothing about her and she clearly enjoyed this as humour herself and enjoyed the fame

phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 3 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by phildidge on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:19 am

Not sure if she is reading off a script, does not look like she is. Which she is one smart little 8 year old for remembering all these lines here in this video. She could follow a path in media, or as an actress. as she is very funny


phildidge

Posts : 8505
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum