Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him

Go down

Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him Empty Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him

Post by eddie on Sat May 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Urophilia, undinism, golden shower, watersports - 'urine play' goes by many names.

While it's defined as a fetish , it's nonetheless something which a number of people engage in and enjoy.

Unfortunately for one man, his attempt to spice things up in the bedroom via some urine play has backfired.

"Recently, I became interested in getting my partner to urinate on me," he admitted to Pamela Stephenson Connolly in a letter featured on the Guardian. "I've never tried it before and I don't know why I'm suddenly keen now, but I'm curious about what it's like and I think it would make us feel closer."
On this occasion, it's had quite the opposite effect.

He adds: "Now my partner thinks I'm disgusting. I feel hurt and ashamed for sharing my fantasy with her. We've been together a few years, but I'm struggling with these negative feelings."

In response, Pamela reassures the unnamed man, saying: "You do not have to feel ashamed of your fantasies. You can safely enjoy them while they are private to you."

However, she also issues a warning, adding: "But, as you have discovered, you must be cautious about sharing them – especially if they involve eroticism that may be considered edgy or unusual."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mans-shame-partner-finding-him-14223598

I mean....each to their own, and I’m no prude when it comes to fantasy role-play but pissing seems a little erm...smelly to me... Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him 2190311264

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him Empty Re: Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him

Post by Vintage on Sat May 18, 2019 11:37 pm

Hitler apparently liked to be peed on and er - defecated on.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him Empty Re: Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him

Post by eddie on Sat May 18, 2019 11:58 pm

Vintage wrote:Hitler apparently liked to be peed on  and er - defecated on.

Go figure.

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun May 19, 2019 6:30 am

I'd be pissed off with that .
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Sun May 19, 2019 9:04 am

eddie wrote:
Vintage wrote:Hitler apparently liked to be peed on  and er - defecated on.

Go figure.
That could be why he has a couple of admirers on here.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun May 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Poor man, he was just looking for a wee bit of fun.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Sun May 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Brings a new meaning to 'dumping'  your partner.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun May 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Man's 'shame' at partner finding him 'disgusting' after asking her to wee on him Ladies-toilet-golden-showers-spotted-in-regents-park-london-2992918

I mean...if it has gone public, how bad is it?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Mon May 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Eddie, as the agony aunt, Pamela should have replied  "Piss off, Donald, go find some russian hookers to serve your pervy needs"  Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon May 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Andy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Go figure.
That could be why he has a couple of admirers on here.

I thought the piss artists here were more in your camp, Andy......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon May 20, 2019 7:23 pm

The phrase 'Nowt as queer as folk' spring to mind when I read stories like this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum